Texting Niall Horan n.h (COMP...

By _diaana

What if one day you accidentally text the wrong person and it turns out to be Niall Horan? More

one
three
four
five
six
IM SO MAD OH MY GOS
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
announcement!!!!
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
❄⛄
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty-eight
twenty nine
thirty
sequel
Trailer

two

16.6K 381 582
By _diaana

I went home and quickly went to bed. I will think about the message later when I get my full 7 hours of sleep.

*******

I finally woke up and see that it was 9:15 a.m. in the morning. I got up and went to go shower. Finally after 20 minutes in there, I got out and changed into some light blue pants with no tank top but a bra underneath my blue checker shirt. It was comfortable like that. I also put on my white converse and put my hair in a pony tail. My hair was naturally curly so it's a little puffy. I don't mind it, just that something it is hard to straight it. I went to the kitchen and see that Selena and Mike bought me breakfast because of last night. They left a little note saying that they got caught up in what they were doing they forgot about me. Those disgusting bastards. I still have to talk to them though, I could have died last night. If they were doing something personal, which I think they did, at least they could have done was drop me off at a restaurant or at a friend's house. Like I have other friend's besides them. Nope, kidding. They could have dropped me off at a restaurant. OR they could have told me they were going to leave me and I would have taken my car or just not go at all.

Anyways, I got a reminder on my phone that I got two text messages. It was from that wrong number dude/girl. Don't know what it is so.

Wonder if Selena picked you up...
Good morning, hope you are at your home safe and sound :) x

I smiled at the message. Should I respond?? I'm going to respond.

Good morning to you too (: and yes I did get home safe and sound. Thank you for asking.

I pressed send and quickly left the message. I really do wonder who I texted yesterday. I want to ask, but I feel like that may be rude? No it can't be rude, so I should ask.

You are welcome. I just wanted t know if Selena picked you up.

She did picked me up. Late, but she did. Anyways, I want to say that I'm sorry I texted you last night, I obviously had the wrong number.

It's okay. I was on tour anyways. Ready to go on stage in 2 days. (:

Tour?? Sorry, but can I ask who it is?

Um. Soon. I promise.

I won't tell. (:

I trust you, but you really just have to wait.

I will. My life isn't very interesting, so I'll wait.

I'm sure your life is interesting.

Trust me, It's not. I'm a 19 year old girl that is looking for something to do in life.

What are you looking for in your life? You are not interested in college?

Yes, I start class in late fall. For the meantime, I want to experience something fun. I don't know. I think it is just me.

What are you going to study?

I'm going to study English Lit. I want to be a teacher for 1oth graders.

See! Your life will be exciting and interesting!

I don't know. We'll just wait and see.

I have to go, but I'll text you later oh and what's your name?

Kayla. Yours?

Save my number as "lucky charm" (:

Why lucky charm?

You'll figure out soon.

I just read it and smiled. Why am I smiling? I have no idea. I looked at my plate and see that I still have my strawberries and mango left. Props to Selena and Mike. They know what's up. I put my phone down and started watching T.V. I turned to E! news.

"Is Kim Kardashian pregnant? If so is there next baby name is going to be called South West?" I laughed a little at that. I think North West is so cute, but they could have done better with the name. I don't care, that is there business and the family is so cute together. I drank my chocolate shake and watched more. I was on my phone looking for online jobs or if there was anything I could do. I need to get out of this apartment and move to a very small one and make money for myself.

"Listen up directioners!" I quickly looked up and see the T.V. "Is the member of One Direction, Niall Horan talking to someone??" No! He's my favorite! "It may have seen that way. Believe it or not, our team took some pictures of the young member texting non-stop and smiling down on his phone. Could it be he is talking to someone and hiding it? Or is he watching funny videos and laughing about it. Who knows?" I see pictures of him wearing a hat, with some dark jeans and his brown boots, with a light gray shirt and a blue cover up. "He's so cute." I said to no one and smiling at the T.V..

I then got up and washed my plate and turned off the T.V as they finished talking about Niall. I got my phone and see that I got a text from Selena saying she saw a help wanted sign. I quickly got my car keys and went to the address she gave me. It was a restaurant that needed some help. Well you have to start some where. I parked the car and went inside.

"Hi, hello. I just wanted to see if you guys still need help?" I asked the cashier. She nodded. "yes, actually I am the manager and I need help for being the cashier and well you are exactly what I need. What are your skills?" She sweetly smiled at me. "Well I know how to count money." I smiled back and she chuckled. "Like I said before, you are exactly what I need." She handed me her apron and I put it on. "So I have a job?" I said, she nodded. "Yes, you'll get paid 10.50 an hour. Sound good?" Very good! "Yes ma'am, I mean boss." I said, she giggled and smiled. "Oh honey, don't call me boss, that sounds bitchy. Call me Katy." She shaked my hand and left to the kitchen. She seems young, like 25 or so. Anyways, she's really pretty. I turn around and see I had a few customers waiting for me. "I'm so sorry for the wait, what you would like?" I smiled and they told me exactly what they wanted. "That is it sir?" I said. "And 2 medium drinks." He smiled. "That will be exactly 25 dollars." I smiled opening the money. He gave me 30 and I have him his change back. "The food will be right with you, sir." I said as I gave him his 2 medium cups.

******

I kept doing that job for at least a few hours, maybe four hours? and thirty minutes until Katy came and told me my shift was off. "So you start at 11am and finish at 3pm. That would be your morning shift." Katy said as she smiled. "You also have a night shift, it will be from 7pm to 9pm. Is that good?" I nodded accepting everything. Fits good, I don't have anything. "Yes, its good. But in the late fall, I will start college, will my shifts change?" I asked. "We'll see when that happens, you still have like 6 months left, so till then." She smiled. I nodded agreeing with her. She gave me a paper and it was her number. "Call me if anything, I'm your friend now too. I'm 23 and I don't really have friends, and you seem totally cool!" Katy said. I was off by two. "Okay, I will call you!" I smiled and walked out. It was 3 and I start shift in 4 hours. I had some time. Katy seems pretty cool, funny that she is my boss hahaha. Is that okay? Well what ever haha.

Hey...

Hi...

How was your day?

Interesting, I got a new job (:

Really? As what?

Cashier, I get paid good.

That's good. So listen, I want to keep talking to you, and I know you dont have no idea who I am, but I want to tell you, I really do.

How do I not know you might be a fat ugly dude?

Cause I'm not

????

I promise I'm not.

When will you tell me who you are?

Soon.

How can I trust you?

Because I think we are meant to be.

That's funny, last time I checked I didn't know who you were. Wait, I still don't know.

Get mad at me, whatever.

You are stubborn. Just tell me who you are?

I got to go, bye. I'll tell you soon. Goodnight sweet Kayla.

I read the message and groaned. Why doesn't he just tell me, like its not a big deal. I got in my car and called Sel. She answered on the second ring.

"What's up baby girl?"

"Ya girl got a job!"

"Really! That's so cool!"

"Yes it is! I'm actually looking at apartments right now. I have a few bucks."

"You are moving out??"

"Yeah, I think you and Mike are kind of tired of me."

"Never. Anyways, I'm about to start work in 3 minutes, I'll talk to you soon okay boo?"

"Okay, be careful. Bye."

I hunged up and started driving to see apartments.

I kind of want to talk to you.

Let's talk then. (:

What kind of movies do you like?

I love romantic movies, drama movies, and comedy movies, also horror movies. Basically a lot of movies. What about you?

Me too. Especially comedy movies, I love Adam Sandler. Cool dude. I actually met him, funnier in person.

Haha I bet! He's funny. I love a walk to remember. Best romantic movie, best book too. Love Nicholas Sparks.

Yeah, walk to remember is such a sad movie. Believe me or not, but I cried a little.

I smiled as I parked outside an apartment.

Listen, I have to check out this apartment, but I'll talk to you in a bit (:

I'll be here :)

I saw it and got off. The agent was there with some paper. I have $1000 on me right now, I don't know how, but I do. I can afford some where around 800 and 950. Thanks to this little town, the prices are cheap and good apartments. "Good evening, I'm just looking for something simple, nothing much." I said as I shaked the guys hand. "Good, well right here in this particular apartment, it has two rooms, 1 bathroom, a small kitchen, a little balocony, and a medium size living room." He smiled at me and we entered the apartment. Thank the lord it was on the first floor. He gave me a tour and explaining how they had updated the room a little. I like it, a lot. "How much for the apartment?" I said as we stopped at the kitchen. "1050." He said, I looked at him. "1000 with me right now. Will that be fine? I'll pay the rest tomorrow." I said as took out my wallet. "That's totally okay. Actually I'll just get 1000. Don't have to worry about the 50 dollars." He gave me a small smile. "Really?" I said, he nodded. "Of course, business has been slow, so I would take anything I could get." I smiled, damn thank you sir. "Okay, I'll take it." I said as I smiled.

I signed a lot of paper work and I am finally living by myself. How great is that? Really great actually.

I took some pictures and sent them to Selena. Or so I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 232 50
"Wrong person im so sorry" "It's alright, love.. accidents happen" Warnings: Smut. Pictures. Language.
32K 608 23
Evelyn is suffering from depression. After texting the wrong number, she finds Harry Styles. He continues to text her, and try to cheer her up while...
60.5K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...