𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 |𝐊𝐕

By daghettobarb_

𝐢𝐧 which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
𝟏𝟑.

𝟎𝟕.

1.1K 81 39
By daghettobarb_

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘-𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟕

———————

SEMANI looked over at dayvon who sat beside her quietly in their second period class, that they shared together.

He hadn't uttered a word since he's been in the class. Which shocked her because normally he would say something to her.

What's his problem? Did i do something?. He heard her thoughts.

He rolled his eyes, turning to face the girl who was burning a hole through the side of his face. Staring at him in confusion.

"The fuck you lookin' at?" He mugged her. He was trying not to communicate with her because he knew how got.

And plus what he seen last night had him hot. He didn't wanna say anything to her, but the staring was getting to him.

"Why you not saying nothing?" She asked. She didn't know why she was asking, but she didn't like the vibes he was giving off towards her.

"Ian gotta do shit, don't worry about me.." He trailed off. He didn't mean to be rude, but he only wanted to protect her before it got any farther.

He knew how crazy he could get, he knew how crazy asian could get, and he knew how crazy his lifestyle was.

She was not and would not be ready for any of that.

"Are you upset with me or something?" She continued to ask Dayvon.

"No Semani." He sighed lowly to himself. Their class was almost over.

"So what is it—" She started before he cut her off, making her frown.

"Stop wit allem' questions lil folks.."

"Okay sorry."  She turned back around straight into her seat.

"Okay class we have five minutes left of class, remember to study."

Semani placed the things on her desk back into her pink and white book bag.

Dayvon looked over at her. They had three minutes left of class.

"Aye stand up and put my hair inna ponytail please.." He asked nicely. She smiled at him being nice.

She stood up, standing behind him, pulling all his hair up.

"Let me see the hair holder.." She trailed off.

He handed her the big black rubber band. She secured the ponytail with the rubber band, then taking a step back looking at it.

"Okay i'm done, the bell is about to ring"." She said and he stood up, placing his book bag on.

"Ight preciate it lil folks'." He said just as the bell rang.

"No problem." She said walking out of the class. He walked out as well . Watching her until she turned down to the next hall.

He let out a huff. Sensing somebody approaching him from behind, he turned around seeing asian.

He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you wanna talk now baby?" She asked smiling, eyeing him.

"It's whatever folks.."

"Okay, I can come over after school?" She asked. He groaned in irritation.

"Mhm, whatever, lemme go ta' class." He said before walking off not giving her chance to say anything.

She watched him walk away, a deep frown on her face.

He was acting real different the past few weeks. It was bothering her.

✫彡✫彡✫彡

Semani's dad wasn't home, so she was by herself. It didn't really bother her though.

Pulling out her phone, she went and called her friend Semaj.

The same boy she was with that took her to the restaurant. The one Von seen the two at, even though she didn't know he was watching them.

They were just simply friends though.

"Hello?" He answered once he picked up. A small smile grew on her face.

"Hey what are you doing?" She asked him.

"Nothing, i miss hanging with you." He said making her smack her teeth playfully.

"You just seen me like two days ago, shuttup." She said.

"But—" He started before she cut him off.

"Hold on." She hung up, standing to her feet, she heard knocking at the front door.

Who could possibly be at her door at 9:28 PM? She wasn't expecting nobody.

Little did she know , Dayvon was at her window the of the living room. He had listened to her whole conversation , she was having with her male friend.

He could hear everything clearly. Vampires could hear very well.

He wanted to know what she was doing, so he decided to stalk her.  Nothing major.. in his mind.

He had just left the abandoned house down the road from her house.

Swinging open the door, she seen Von standing there. Her eyebrows going into confusion eying the male.

She eyed him from head to toe.

He was wearing a pair of grey sweats, a white tee, his hair pulled back into a low ponytail, two dread stands in the front of his face.

And a pair of nike socks along with some nike black slides.

He also had on his signature ' O block ' chain.  He didn't wear the red diamond necklace

So he was in full effect of himself. He hated that he left the necklace, but he wanted to see the human.

"Hey..?" She trailed off. He groaned lowly, her scent hitting his nose.

"I was just checking up on you.." He said staring down at her, she gave him a closed lip smile.

"Okay." She stepped to the side so he could come in, but he didn't move.

A small frown was placed on her face.

"You gotta invite me in lil folks." He said and she got confused, but didn't question it.

"You can come in..." She said lowly. He sent her a quick smile, walking into the inviting house.

See with vampires, they cannot enter a house or room without being invited in..

It was a lot of things that came with being a vampire, and sometimes Von disliked it, but he learned to deal with it.

She closed the door behind them, locking it. She tilted her head, watching his bowlegged walk.

"Hey , why do you walk like that?" She asked him, seeing him sit down on the chair once she entered the living room.

"Like what? , whachu' talm bout?, I walk regularly." He frowned up his face. He mugged her a bit.

"Nothing, never mind..." She sat down beside him.

"Mhh okay then." He muttered lowly.

"You was busy?" He asked looking over at her, she took her eyes off of the Tv looking at him.

"Oh no, I was on the phone with someone though." She said. He hummed not saying anything else.

She looked at him, her eyes landing on his finger nails, they were long and clean.

"Your nails are very long." She said in amazement.

"I know.. I gotta clip em down some." He said lowly, with a chuckle.

"My God those things are just—" She started before he cut her off, muggin the fuck outta her.

"Don't mention his name."

"His?" She questioned in confusion. Because he couldn't of been talking about God.

That would be just unbelievable.

" Nevemind." He said not feeling like talking about it.

He looked around the house, observing. It was well put together. He seen a cross on the wall, hanging up beside a family photo.

His face turned into a deep frown, hissing lowly.

"I gotta get the fuck outta here." He muttered lowly.

"Whats wrong?" Semani asked noticing his whole mood changed ever since she brought up God's name.

"Nothing, I gotta leave." He said standing up.

Vampires are scared of holy objects, like crosses or holy water because they are seen as pure and good.

And Dayvon was very evil. Why would he like good?

Vampire hate christian implements, garlic and running water.

Dayvon had grown immune to not liking these things, over time as him being a vampire.

Semani watched him leave out the house, slamming the door closed, making her jump a bit.

She went and got up to go lock the door back.

That was very weird to her the way he acted.

$$$$.
Wow.
Vote &' Comment.
- BARB.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 760 10
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
236K 8.1K 38
A crazy story about the life of a 17 year old highschooler
11 0 8
An average teenage girl ends up meeting the king of vampires, and her life completely changes.
36.6K 1.1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲