𝟎𝟗.

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 -𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻.
𝟏𝟕

———————

———————

𝐇𝐄𝐑 mind going back to last week, caused her to zone out in her room. Getting snapped out of her thoughts, Semani looked around.

She heard her name being called, making her look over at the door.

"Semani..? " Her daddy questioned making her look up.

"Yes dad?" She asked him. Wondering what he could be calling her for.

"You okay? ,you were zoned out for the longest.." He questioned the younger girl.

"Yes just thinking, you wanna do a movie night tonight?" She asked him, changing the topic.

"Okay!, I'll go to the store and buy a few snacks, you find something for us to watch." He said and she nodded, sending him a fake  smile.

He left from her room door,Semani sighed lowly to herself.

She honestly wished she never found out Dayvon was a vampire, because now she was worried.

And always scared. She hadn't seen him since last week.

And even at school she hadn't seen the vampire. She was wondering how old was he.

He couldn't be too old, but she would never know because they age very slowly.

So anybody could easily be fooled by a vampire. It was scary.

She wanted answers. She thought vampires were a myth. Along with all the other myths.

She was starting to think she was becoming crazy.

✫彡✫彡✫彡

Seeing the movie that was playing , was over she looked over to her side, seeing her father asleep.

He always went to sleep throughout their movies, she didn't even get upset anymore. She was use to it by now.

Grabbing her phone, she got the empty wrappers and empty drinks they had. She gathered them to put in the trash can.

Entering the kitchen, she dropped the trash into the trash can.

Walking out of the kitchen, she went towards the front door, to make sure it was locked.