End Time's Hoarding Master Re...

By Rotten-Aunt

Betrayed by subordinates, friends, family and lover, after 10-years of struggles. šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø She, who has noth... More

Summary
1. The End
2. Rebirth
3. Crazy Rich Woman
4. Hidden Treasures
5. Space Fusion
6. Hoarding Fest
7. Headquarters Infiltration
8. Bandit in the Villa
9. Final Collection
10. Charity Ball
11. Mysterious Man
12. 11months Adventure
13. World Tour
14. Touchdown Motherland
15. Unexpected Encounter
16. Robbing Bad Guys
17. 'The Deck' Mercenary Team
18. Home Sweet Home
19. That's our Dad
20. Steamy Reunion
21. When will you marry my Mom?
22. Mt. Fu Base
23. Space Surprise
25. Acquaintance
26. January 29, XXX4
27. Zero Dollar
28. Cultivation

24. A day before the End of the World

2.8K 124 15
By Rotten-Aunt

To hide the existence of the underground space, Xander and Artemis decided to stay in the Villa area as front.

Fortunately Artemis purchased one of the biggest Villas in the central part, because Xander's villa coincidentally just right beside hers.

It's an enclosed low-key villa with ordinary front, but with high tech functions all over.

Upon entering with Xander and the kids, a clanging sound ruined the quiet atmosphere, followed by running footsteps towards them.

Xander sighed in frustration as he lead me towards the living room, just in time to see four tall men with military posture hurrying towards us, followed by a tall beauty who's running crazily towards her.

Artemis braised herself for the impact when the woman carefully embraced Zia and Zoe. Xander nodded at me so I let them go.

"Wow! What a pretty babies!" she rubbed her face to the girls, then faced her with a bright smile. "Hello beautiful sister! This brat hid you so deep. If not for this disaster, how would I know your existence?" she complained. Giving Xander a hard look, different from her coquettish appearance just now.

Xander cleared his throat and gave his sister a warning look, but it's just like hitting a cotton. She just ignored him completely. Sighing helplessly, he introduced.

"Everyone, this is your sister-in-law, Artemis Black, my children, Zion, Zia and Zoe" a look of surprise crossed Zion's eyes, but immediately hid it away.

"These are my brothers and confidants, Anton, Brent, Caspian, Dion" he gestured to the lady holding the twins"and this is my elder sister, deputy commander Alexis Lin Calum" he introduced.

Long forgotten memories came to her after hearing Alexi's name.

Ah. The unlucky commander who lost her life prematurely, just to save hundreds of power users. The goddess of war, deputy commander Alexis Lin Calum.

Her eyes looking at Alexis became extra warm after the introduction. Not because she's the sister of Xander, nor because of her strength.

The reason why she looks up at her was because of gratitude.

Among the hundreds of ability user Alexis saved that time, was her. She was just a chicken running ability user that time, but because she haven't discovered her usefulness yet, she was forced to join a lot of unorganized ability groups to feed her family.

Alexis, back then had a hideous scars on her face. That's why she didn't recognize her instantly after meeting her. She was so different from this lively lady infront of her. The coldness and indifference in her eyes back then, was gone.

She looked up at Xander just in time to capture his black eyes. A dark current hidden in his seemingly cold face was showing for a second. He gave her a kiss on her temple, tacitly understanding what's on each other's minds.

"Yo yo yo! I said, boss. Please be a little bit considerate to single dogs! How dare you do public display of affection infront of us" Dion, the playful one in the group, complained.

"Oh. You still don't know how to control your mouth" Caspian interjected. Giving Artemis a slight nod as greetings. "Nice to meet you sister-in-law " he seriously greeted.

"Hahaha! Sister-in-law, welcome welcome!" a burly man enveloped her in a warm embrace. Just after a second, Xander kicked him away, but he just rubbed his aching butt and showed her a genuine smile"

"Brent, don't scare sister-in-law away" said Anton before offering a handshake. His cold and calm attitude slightly resembles Xander's, but he's a tamed version of him.

"Dion, 500 push-ups, Brent, 100" Xander indifferently commanded. Dared to tease and hug his wifey, the guts of these smelly men.

Brent just scratched his head helplessly then dragged Dion towards the underground.

"No. No! I was wrong! Boss! Forgive me, I won't do it again... sister-in-law....." all the pleading and screams were cut by the closed underground door.

All these things happened within just a minute. Not giving Artemis a time to react. After realizing what happened, an amuse grin bloomed from her face, making all the people in the room suffocate.

"I say, brother, I now understand why you're hiding sister-in-law from everyone. If I met her earlier, I might snatch her away from you" said Alexis, winking at her.

She walked towards her and embraced her coquettishly "You can still snatch me, you know?" she cooperated, making Xander's face gloomy, visible to the naker eyes. Alexis laughed happily, liking her little sister-in-law more and more.

"Elder sister. Enough. We still have a lot to discuss. Call the five people from the villa next door, we'll wait in the conference room" he solemnly said, pulling Artemis in his arms possessively.

"..and you. We'll talk later" he whispered dangerously, making Artemis freeze. Dared to hug other people, she should be punished thoroughly tonight. Artemis felt a dangerous premonition.

"Aya! No fun baby bro! No fun at all" Alexis snorted, but still went out to the Villa next door.

Anton and Caspian arranged a room for the kids, then proceeded to the conference room to prepare snacks and presentation.

After all these, a newly showered Brent came in, carrying a half-dead Dion.

Zziiiiiiiiiizzz..

Artemis picked up the walkie talkie lazily.

"What?.." she asked, leaning her upper body to Xander.

[Boss. A woman knocked on
the door and said you're
calling us. What's your order?]

"Come here in five.." she commanded nonchalantly.

[Understood]

After that, the communication was cut off.

Curious gazes were thrown to her, but she's too lazy to explain, so she elbowed Xander to do just that. Sighing helplessly, Xander rubbed her head before explaining to the men.

That's your sister-in-law's subordinates, specializes in Sneak Attach and Assassination. From now on, they'll be the fifth ring. Do not disclose information about space and supplies yet. Artemis will give the go signal, after confirming their loyalty.

All four pairs of eyes looking at Artemis immediately changed. Looks like their sister-in-law is not as ordinary as she pretends.

Hiring an Assassination group as subordinates who could kill you anytime they want, only people with enough strength and confidence in their skills would do that.

Feeling the curious gazes towards her, Artemis raised her cold empty eyes and leaked a bit of killing intent intentionally to answer their inquiry, making all the men freeze from shock.

The killing intent shown in just a mere second was too strong. It's as strong as the Boss'. Even the four of them who fought war and killed countless enemies wouldn't be able to exude suck piercing intent.

Seeing her leaning like a lazy cat in their commander's arms, an understanding came to their minds.

The reason why their commanded declined all the offers from a lot of women was not because he's focusing at his job as a Major General, but because he hadn't met his match yet.

Seeing the two powerful people cuddling, a look of appreciation shone from each of their eyes.

Deserving...these two are perfect for each other.

Within three minutes, five people arrived one after another.

Seeing the beautiful women entering the room, all the four men, including the dying Dion stared at them brightly.

Not giving them even a single glance, all the women and a tall handsome man stood silently behind Artemis.

"What are you doing? Find a place to sit down" Artemis waved her hand to them.

Facing their lazy boss in the arms of Major General Calum, the Deck immediately followed her order.

The four girls sat on the left side of the table, just beside Artemis, while Joker, seeing that it's too crowded on the left side table, picked a chair infront of Artemis.

A single chair is empty on his right side, and Alexis sat their unceremoniously.

The only available chairs are the ones infront of the girls. One by one, like a tacit understanding, the boys picked their chairs silently, while their eyes are still focused to the women infront of them.

Xander pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing, but Artemis has no control at all and started laughing softly on his chest.

Seeing his wife in a good mood, he decided to indulge her and just signed helplessly while rubbing her shaking shoulders.

Artemis approached his ear and whispered something that only the two of them could hear.

It's like a group date...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 87 12
Doomsday/Space/Hoarding Goods/Guarding the Homeland "I will give you all the savings in the family. I have already listed the house in Fulin Communi...
555 20 8
į“€į“˜į“į“„į“€ŹŸŹį“˜źœ±į“‡ į“€į“œāœ© (After losing her best friend, Y/N had to learn to survive outside and alone while only being 16. She thought it was too dangerous to...
99.6K 3.4K 55
After 2 major wars against two galactic superpowers, and the Garmillas refugee crisis of 2205, Japan, a part of the Earth Federation, now is seeing t...
16.7K 328 29
ęœ«äø–重ē”Ÿä¹‹åÆ’ę½® In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...