from time . | royce love stor...

By -cerulean

❝ it's all about business, if it ain't i don't give fuck .❞ - chresanto august being one of the most biggest... More

prolouge
one : wassuh ?✦
two : nah bra .✦
four : whatever .✦
five : damn .✦
six : fuck it .✦
seven : ight .✦
eight : it's gud .✦
nine : chill .✦
ten : ma .✦
eleven : like dat .✦
tweleve : we chillan .✦
not a chapter .✦
not a chapter .✦
thirteen : allat .✦
fourteen : ya trippin' .✦
❤️
author's note .❤️

three : oh shit .✦

1.6K 86 21
By -cerulean

" mais fuck ya, ion need ya fuckin ass !" chresanto shouted sipping his oj

" fuck me no, fuck you chresanto !" chad shouted pacing the room back and fourth

" can ya not, block tha tv ?" asking chad punched the screen making it go black

watching the 60 inch flat screen, static then switch off .

chresanto was pissed everything in this bitch he paid for even the shit chad had on .

nodding his head softly before standing up and walking away .

" where the fuck you think you going !"

walking into his closer he pulled out his navy blue nike sweatsuit, grabbing a white muscle shirt .

chad stood in the doorway his arms crossed .

he hated that chresanto didn't give him any attention, carson's pet turtle have him more attention than chresanto did and it was always in it's shell .

meaning he ain't get shit, him and chresanto haven't had sex in almost four months .

all he wanted was a decent hug from his husband but it was always work, he could never get shit from him but money but that doesn't make him happy it pisses him off .

" wat tha fuck ya want sum dick ? ya can hav it allat extra shit dumb ." chresanto paused going back to his closet

" yes cause you barely show me attention, everything is work ."

appearing from his closet, with a screwed up face .

" ya'know ya could've sat meh down and say dat ya felt wateva ya felt, we coulda work this shit out as adults ion got time fussin ova childish ass shit . ya makin ya self look like a attention seeka, an that's not gud babyboy at all ."

chad put his head down, slightly pouting looking everywhere but at chresanto .

having a point, he gave chad a look as in is he gonna say something .

" ya know wat, i'm out wenever ya feel like a adult hit my line ."

chresanto walked into the bathroom with his clothes in his hand, chad walked out the room and into the living area .

looking at the shattered television, maybe chresanto was right .

he didn't mean to break the tv he just was so irritated, at chresanto and hisself .

his hormones have been going wild, being pregnant again is putting a lot of stress on him .

knowing this was the cause of everything, he hadn't told chresanto cause he felt as though he wouldn't want it .

no one knows but his mother, he doesn't look pregnant considering his full figure from his previous children .

if you didn't knew chad you would think he's a female, his shape reminded everyone of kholé kardashian not much ass but hips .

hearing a door closed, chresanto walked out .

his navy blue sweatsuit, white uptowns, silver chain and silver presidential rolex .

turning his head chresanto, headed straight for the elevator and stepping inside .

picking up his phone, chad dialed his bestfriend bella .

" what's good, thicky ?"

" everything, bestfriend ." he said wiping a tear

hearing shuffling in the background .

" i'm all ears babes ."

" it all started four months ago ."

looking around the store jacob browsed, trying to find something to wear to bella's dinner tonight .

he decided not to go through with ivanna's plan, he would hate to ruin a perfect home .

if god wanted him an chresanto to be together, it'll happen as of now hell pursue his relationship with lance .

he doubted that him and lance would last cause they were the exact same, to him that was boring he'd prefer a opposite to challenge .

their sex life is alright, like before he'd like a challenge .

he hated the missionary position, since that's all lance ever uses .

he wanted throat holding, ass slapping, dirty talking, name calling type of sex and that's something lance just wasn't about .

doesn't mean he would go out and fuck randoms, that would hurt lance and knowing that he's a caring person he could never do that to him .

he'd rather deal with a boring sex life, than emotionally hurting someone .

jacob bit his lip examing red jumpsuit it was gorgeous, he always felt red suited his skin tone .

grabbing a size small, he walked towards the back taking a dressing room .

jacob walked out looking into the mirror, he turned his head left a little seeing a girl with the exact same jumpsuit on .

they laughed before smiling, looking back into the mirror he turned sideways looking at his ass .

looking good fat cakes .

he thought to hisself, lifting up a strap .

" brother look how, does it fit ?"

the man rose his head up from his phone, he was sporting a navy blue nike windsuit, white high top nikes, a large watch was enhancing his left wrist .

" too much back showin' find sumthing more conservative, allat shit is too much ."

jacob chuckled a little, covering his mouth to stop .

noticing the man looking at him, and turn his head towards the girl .

" no yo ass just got shades, on in a store who does that ?"

" i can see gud, i can also see tha long ass split above ya ass ."

looking back in the mirror jacob noticed the split, but it didn't stop that low for him .

the girl did have an ass on her, maybe that's why it stopped so low .

" please big brother, i'm eighteen practically a adult ."

" ya seventeen just made seventeen, ion wanna have ta kill disrespectful ass niggahs i ain't havin it kinsley ."

she pouted softly before pulling, out her cellphone .

" moma, said i can have it ."

" idgaf wat moma say, if i'm payin fa it ya ain't getting it that's it ." he said putting his phone in his pocket

jacob took it upon hisself to go get change, he was getting this jumpsuit .

walking out he seem the same, man talking to the clerk .

" your total is $40.56 ."

handing a $50 dollar bill, he grabbed the bag .

soon his phone began to ring, he sighed moving over for jacob to walk .

handing the woman atleast seven different things .

" did you find everything, okay today ?"

" yes ma'am ." i said in a playful manner as she chuckled

" email address ?"

" jacob.perez@yahoo.com ."

she began typing, feeling the same man staring at him through his shades .

jacob shifted awkwardly, tapping his nails against the glass countertop .

" your total is $103.13 ."

reaching into his satchel, he heard the cash register ding .

" have a nice day love ." she smiled handing him the receipt

" i didn't even pay yet ."

" that man did ."

she explained pointing, to chresanto now leaving out the store .

grabbing his bag weirdly, he sped walk to atleast catch up with him .

" hey you !"

jacob shouted causing chresanto to turn around, walking closer towards him .

holding out his money for him to take, chresanto looked at his hand then him .

" nah bra, you keep dat ." he stated pushing the money back towards jacob

" what do you mean, i appreciate the kind gesture of you but that was a hundred dollars ." jacob said pushing the money back out

turning his head to laugh a little, jacob noticed a scar on his right cheek below his eye .

pulling his shades off, he looked back at jacob licking his lips .

widening his eyes, there he was the man jacob dreamt about like crazy .

" chresanto ."

mentally slapping hisself for not thinking how could he not know it was him .

" you keep dat, think of it as a welcum back ." chresanto said looking jacob up and down

" w-what how-."

" nice seein' ya again, baybeh ." chresanto spoke kissing his hand before backing away and turning around and walked away

jacob stood there, his stomach fluttered with butterflies .

after six years he seen his bestfriend, for the first time in six years .

turning the same way jacob walked out the mall nearing his car .

he spotted chresanto and his sister talk before getting inside a white two thousand-eleven ford f150 .

popping his trunk to his black two thousand-five honda accord coupe ex, backing out and pulling off .

examining hisself in the mirror, jacob smiled at his appearance .

he had on his red jumpsuit, with beige accessories, his naturally curly hair was straighten in a tight bun ontop his head .

his make-up was natural and more settling look, sporting mac's freckletone lipstick .

he grabbed his biege leather jacket, stepping out pulling his umbrella up .

backing out and driving to the event, he texted bella to meet him outside .

from : toby😭🚶

by the entrance come on babes .

getting out his car, he raised his umbrella once again .

clicking against the wet pavement his so kate christian louboutin pumps matched the rugged rythem of his heart pace .

" you look cute boo ." bella said hugging her cousin tightly

" thanks, you do too ." jacob smiled examining bella's white form fitting dress

" jacob this is my friend chad, chad this is my first cousin jacob ."

" hi it's nice too meet you ." chad smiled giving jacob a side hug

jacob knew he was fake as'f, his smile wasn't even real .

observing what he had on, which was a long red maxi skirt, a black tank tucked inside .

jacob couldn't say he wasn't pretty, nor didn't he have a shape cause he did much more than him .

but he wasn't about to compare hisself to the next, he knew he was cute, has a nice body, and a attitude to match .

" hey ." jacob said smiling

" come on let's go abuela is dying to see you ."

trailing behind bella he was nervous, he hadn't seen his family in almost three years .

switching his clutch to his left hand he shook his hand, biting the inside of his cheeks .

seeing his family all at the table, made him smile he stood behind his abuela .

before wrapping his arms around her, turning around she covered her mouth .

" oh dios mío , mi bebé ." she said before hugging him tighter rocking them side to side

jacob pulled back chuckling, a little as she wiped a tear from his cheek .

" me perdí que, la abuela ." he said smiling

" yo tambien te extrañe ."

after greeting all his relatives, they sat down and began talking amongst each other .

" how's everything been ?" his mother smiled

" great actually, not much happening ." he smiled

" good baby ." she smiled back

" chad is chresanto still coming ?"

" he should be ."

as on cue chresanto walked in making jacob's uncles erupt into " aye's " as chresanto did the same hand motion laughing .

jacob took time to admire his outfit .

red v-neck, true religion jeans, blood red balenciaga, gold chain, gold presidential rolex .

" wassuh, peeps ." he said going over to abuela and kissing her cheek and doing the same to jacob's mother

" hey baby ." chad smiled

chresanto nodded his head, sitting down next to him kissing his cheek .

jacob sat there sipping his martini, scrolling through his instagram .

jacob's mother looked between the two .

she knew chresanto wasn't happy .

although jacob's father had a problem with chresanto doesn't mean his mother did, she looked at chresanto as her other son .

knowing whatever him and chad has, is only spite because of jacob leaving him .

but she refused to get into either of their personal business, if they end up together then they will .

don't rush love, it'll happen naturally .

everyone ate and conversed, chresanto occasionally glancing at jacob .

chresanto deep down inside couldn't stand jacob for leaving him .

he doesn't regret meeting chad because, he carried his kids .

but he could, be a pain in the ass sometimes .

" i think i'm gonna get going ." jacob said standing up

"but honey you've just got here ." his abuela said sounding hurt

" i drove and plus i have a meeting in the morning ." jacob said hugging everyone

he walked over to his grandmother, bending down .

smiling at her he kissed her hand .

" im gonna pass, by tomorrow ." jacob said kissing her cheek

saying goodbye jacob walked outside, pulling his umbrella over his head .

getting inside his car, he noticed he left his lights on .

" fuck !"

his transmission was dead, he sighed sitting inside his car .

tapping on his glass, made him jump and look at his window .

seeing a red shirt, he opened his door .

" cum'on, ima drop ya ."

" i can drop myself ." he stated

" really caus as i see ya, car ain't goin nowea ." he said pointing towards the lights jacob left on

" whatever ."

" look im tryna help ya ass, ight coo wit allat attitude ." he said moving his hands

jacob sighed getting out of his car, locking his door, and following him to his truck .

backing out jacob gave him he address to his condo, which was atleast a forty-five minutes .

chresanto turned up his stereo, before pulling off .

the weeknd - the hills .

played through the speaker, jacob looked at the radio then at chresanto who nodded his head to the beat softly .

" wat ya, lookin at ?"

" you listen, to the weeknd ." jacob stated in s surprise manner

" why wouldn't i he's the shit, and i like this song ." he shrugged softly

before shutting up and going back watching the road .

jacob knew chresanto listen to the weeknd because he was the one that turned him on to his music, he was just trying to spark up a conversation since it was kinda awkward .

" soo how's life ?"

" fine how's yours, since you left for college was it nice ?" chresanto asked furrowing his eyebrows i'm a sarcastic manner

" are you serious ." jaco bedside rolling his eyes

" dead fuckin serious, i mean you did graduate right ?"

" why are you so bitter ?"

" i ain't bitter baybeh, neva will be just askin ya a question ." he said shaking his head

" yes you are your acting like it ."

" nah as of now i can't stand ya ass, yo you foul as'f fa dat one jay real shit ."

" what because i left what the fuck did the bronx have for us, i ain't foul i did what was best for me !"

" yo stop fuckin shoutin i'm bein calm wit ya ass, ain't bout dat ya could've tol a niggah sumtin but ya ass left meh high and fuckin dry ."

jacob sighed before, placing his head on the window .

chresanto, laughed a little .

" fucked up yo, i really loved yo ass ."

" the fuck do you want from me a fucking apology for you to say bullshit, i left whoop dee fucking doo ain't nothing i can change it was six years ago ."

" i want a fuckin, apology ."

" i'm fuckin sorry ."

" bullshit, no ya ain't sorry ."

jacob began laughing a little, shaking his head .

" t'f you want chresanto ? "

" ion want shit from ya, wen i did i couldn't get it so fuck ya ."

" fuck you too chresanto, i ain't gotta kiss your fucking ass ." jacob said grabbing his stuff and opening his door

slamming it behind him, chresanto raised down his window .

" don't slam, my shit bitch !"

" fuck you bitch !"

jacob said flipping him, off and slamming his door .

chresanto is a fucking bitch !

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
hey babies .☺️👋

this was a long ass chapter, so don't comment saying " update " that gets irrating .😂💯

i update, whenever i can .😏👐

jacob's jumpsuit, in multimedia .😍❤️

y'all don't know how many times i listen to that song .😩🙌❤️

if the song would've played, yall would have gotten a sex scene .👬💙💭

because of the lyrics, incase you guys wondered why .👀⁉️

chresanto rude as'f .😑✌️

but you guys are gonna like him, trust me y'all will .😋💕

this chapter consisted of two thousand sixty three words .📝💞

anyways, vote and comment .🙈💋

-cerulean🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 74.1K 43
Emma Brown es una chica que desde niña supo que todos los hombres eran iguales. Cuando creció se permitió salir con ellos pero dejando los sentimient...
570K 29K 33
Melody Roberts es una chica muy sencilla, no es muy sociable y solo tiene una mejor amiga. Vive sola en un pequeño departamento, el cual debe de paga...
283K 20.2K 32
Las mentiras envenenaron los corazones de aquellas dos personas malditas. Lu va en su 4to año en Hogwarts. Parecía que su vida iba normal, claro, su...
1.1M 83.1K 74
Becky tiene 23 años y una hija de 4 años que fue diagnosticada con leucemia, para salvar la vida de su hija ella decide vender su cuerpo en un club...