DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 15

479 28 3
By SRU2005

2018, July 17...

The next day , the three friends decided not to bully anyone.
But jungkook has another idea in his mind. That is to apologise to taehyung.

Soon all were settled after the bell. The first period is physics which is hella bore.
Some students were  listening to the class and some were acting like they were listening.

After the bell, there comes kim taehyung..he is in  formal dress that means he just came only to teach.

Soon all the students wished him. He too greeted back with his boxy smile. He also saw jungkook.

So, students today we will start our syllabus.

If you have any doubts , you can ask me after I finish.

You have 3 chapters for upcoming semester.

So I will start the third chapter.it is somewhat more difficult than the other two.
Open your books.

The chapter name is calculus.

Likewise tae started. He often observed jungkook too.

After the continuous teaching about an hour, he asked the students if they have any doubts..

Everyone becomes silent.

Actually he is very good at teaching. Even if the person who is poor at studies, he can make them scholar.

So without any response the class became silent.
Tae quietly went near the board.he draw vertical lines like dividing the black board into three parts.

Then started writing three questions on each block

He then observed the students expressions.
Some with fear ,
some are already scribbling in notes,
some are like they don't care about the answer,
some are confident about the solution.

He called someone who is sitting in the first bench with a confident face.

As a student he too know a student psychology.

He then offered a  piece of chalk to her. The girl took the chalk and went near to the board and started writing on it.

Then he choosed jungkook who tried his best to not to get caught to tae.

To confirm he again asked tae while pointing the finger towards himself.

Yes you.tae said this time

Jungkook know he is fucked up. He didn't paid concentration on the class today , because he so long lost in tae's ocean.he observed every feature of tae .

Jungkook slowly went near the board . Tae hand overed a piece of chalk to jungkook. While giving chalk , tae's finger slowly brushed with jungkook's hand.

Jungkook heart skipped a beat. He then realised how hard the other's hands are.

Why his hands are so rough? Is he working out or what.

I want to hold his hands now..

All the thoughts escaped when tae cleared his throat .

Jungkook again looked at the problem.with small gulp, he started writing the solution.

The first one already wrote the solution. That was right . So tae told everyone to clap for her.

When she handovered the chalk to tae, jungkook observed that she intentionally brushed his fingers with tae.

Jungkook couldn't take that view. So he forcibly diverted his focus to problem.

After good ten minutes the bell rang indicating that period is over. But tae stood behind jungkook.

All the students left to the next class.

Tae, kook, are still stood in their places. One with his face towards the board and the other stood behind him.

Then tae started .

Kiddo, didn't you understand what I taught in the class ??

Tae asked with a calm voice .

No sir, it's just that I hate maths. I'll get headache as soon as I saw maths notes.

Hearing the question jungkook turned backwards and lowered his head unable to face tae.

Hearing the younger's reply, tae again asked him.
Then how can you pass this semester ? Only  you pass first year if you clear all the subjects.
Tae asked as the concern laced in his voice.

Jungkook replied.
I'll try my best sir.i apologise for today and yesterday.
Finally , jungkook said the words which are making his mind crazy..

Tae understood jungkook's words. He don't want to sound rude . He doesn't care about these little things.
It's okay. But if you have any doubts ,you can ask me anytime.
Tae said

Hearing tae's reply jungkook felt happy.

Sure sir. Thank you sir.

Now go to your class . It's already late.

Tae said as he also doesn't want to send jungkook away from him.

Jungkook with that, left the class room hurriedly as he didn't care how his bag is.

He ran and reached the class room.tae smiled at the younger's clumsiness.

Tae too left the room. He actually taking online classes as he works in a cafe for part time.

§§§§§§§§§§§×§§§§§§§§§§§§§×§××ק§§§§§§§

After tae reached the cafe., he immediately went inside and changed his dress.

All this while tae didn't realised that he is smiling all the time.

After he wear apron, and went near to wash basin. He released a deep sigh after seeing a huge pile of cups and bowls .

Here comes my brother..why are you so late tae ? Also you are smiling continuously ?? What's the matter ??
A person with his sunshine smile greeted tae .

I'm sorry hyung . The class is so long today...tae explained the situation.

You didn't answer my next question.again the person asked this time with his wriggling eyebrows.

I'm not smiling hobi hyung.tae replied .

While they are talking dimple person came with a receipt in his hand.

Yoongi, one latte and two black coffee.with that he again went back .

Yoongi ordered hobi to make latte. Likewise all again went back to their works.

After hectic day, now they become free. Even yoongi is hella tired he prepared coffee to everyone except to tae. He gave milkshake to tae.

As their owner is a good hearted lady.she.knows that the boys are students who are in their final year.

So she doesn't scold them.rather treats them as her children .

they drink coffee with her everyday after the cafe is closed.

This day too is same. After they finished their drinks, they closed the windows and door and locked it up.

RM handover the keys to the owner .they bid their good  byes, they went to their dorms.

All four guys are living in a dorm. It's not that big.one kitchen. One bathroom.one sofa. One bedroom having single size bed.

After they freshen up, yoongi slept on the couch in the hall.

Namjoon slept on the bed. Tae & hobi slept on the floor.

This is it. ..

It is tae's life . These are just 4 normal boys from Korea who are talented, confident.

Soon sleep took over them . So, all the boys let the sleep take over them  closing their eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After the maths class , everyone started packing their bags .

Soon the class is now with only two persons.
One is the maths tutor and the other is jungkook.

Mr.jeon, why are you still here ? Is anything you want me to help ?

Tae asked as he wondered why jungkook is still here.

Jungkook first felt nervous but he took out the book to show to tae.

Yes sir. I have some doubts .I practiced yesterday really hard,but didn't get this sum.

Tae took book from jungkook's hand .

Let me see.

After briefly examining ,he find out the mistake.

Oh,mr.jeon you did mistake here .see,the formula for

Integral sinx= - cosx.

You wrote cosx. Even small minus can change the whole answer.
Now replace this with minus, then we get the answer 7 .see.
Tae explained  the sum briefly, .

Although jungkook tried to focus on sum but the scent from tae is not making it easy for him.

But he nodded his head whenever Tae looked at him.

Thank you sir. Jungkook said .

Tae replied ..
It's not a big deal mr.jeon.

No sir, thank u . Also you can call me jungkook.jungkook replied as he felt free with tae , don't know why.

I will call you when you call me hyung .

Tae too replied with an ease voice.

Hyung, can you tutor me for an half an hour after college, please. I really don't like maths,but when you explain its really smooth to me.
Jungkook asked .

It's not that tough to jungkook but he wants to spend some time with tae. It's the only way he has.

After jungkook's request tae thought for a while.

Actually jungkook, I have a part time job. That too I am doing my internship.

After tae's reply, Jungkook's hopes shattered .but he doesn't want to show the elder

Oh.okay hyung, if you are not free that's okay.

After some silence,tae said with a cheerful voice.
Why don't we do one thing. I will tutor twice a week .if you have any doubts you can ask me on weekends.

That sounds cool hyung.thank you hyung.jungkook replied with an excited voice.

With that they both averted gaze one wants  to elaborate the conversation.

Hyung, I will go to class now then bye.jungkook replied.

Tae didn't say anything.he just nodded his head.

Jungkook looked at the book which is still in tae's hand .

Hyung,..book jungkook said eyeing the book .

Ho..tae simply replied and gave to jungkook.

Jungkook packed his bag and started walking towards the door.

Before he exit the room , he once again turned backwards and looked at tae. He slowly passed a smile to tae when their eyes meet.

He then left the room.

Tae's mind:

What are you doing jungkook ah ..I don't know why I am thinking about you. Why I felt a strong connection towards you.

May be my heart wants to become your friend .that's it. 

With that he too left the class room...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Saturday,.....

Sorry jungkook.i tried to come fast but we have so many customers.
Sorry to keep you waiting.

A panting taehyung said as soon as he spotted jungkook sitting on a bench in a park .

It's their tutoring place that jungkook choosed.

Because one .it is close to tae's cafe , so he can come fast from his shift.

Two. Parks can make our mind fresh .

It's okay hyung .first sit down and take a deep breath.
Drink some water.

Jungkook replied . although he is waiting for tae about an hour, but still he can't let the elder disappoint .

Jungkook handed him a water bottle. Tae sat on the bench almost edge of the bench.

Jungkook too noticed the distance but decided to not to talk about.
Tae took the water bottle and took a small sip.

Ok, ready..now we will start.

Tae said as soon as he took out the book and pen.

Tae started explaining the sums.they didn't notice the time until tae got a call .

Hyung, I am at park.i'll come if there are many customers.
Tae said .

After the other's turn tae replied.

All this time jungkook lowered his head but his ears are perked up to the conversation.

Ho.ok then .meet you at dorm then.

That's when jungkook released his breath which he doesn't know from when he is holding .

Tae kept the phone in his pocket,then observed jungkook's writing.

You have good writing kook.tae said without realising what he said.

Jungkook breath hitched at the nickname.although it's a familiar name but the sound from the elder's mouth felt amazing.

Thank you hyung.jungkook replied shyly.

Jungkook, I will buy you ice cream today.lets  go.tae said .

But why hyung ? Jungkook asked confusedly.

I will give you a treat for my mistake.tae replied .

No need hyung. I told you it's okay.jungkook said as he knows that elder may be less money.

I'm hungry  jungkook.please .tae said with a pleading voice .

Soon they went near to the ice cream store .tae ordered strawberry flavour.jungkook ordered mint choco.

They sat at a corner.tae sat across jungkook.

A woman came and served the ice cream. She smiled looking at both  .

You are cutest couple I have ever seen kiddo.suddenly she blurted out making the guys eyes went wider.

We are not a couple mam.tae replied with a calm voice.

Sorry boys.the woman replied .

It's okay aunty..jungkook said as he understands the guilty feeling of aunty.

Soon the lady went away from them.tae started eating his ice cream .jungkook too started .

Soon their ice cream treat finished.jungkook and tae both came out of the store.

Tae started walking with jumgkook along side.

Jungkook walked slowly as he don't want the elder to go already.

Soon they reached jungkook's cycle.
Call me when you reach home ..tae said.

Jungkook just nodded his head.soon tae started his walk away from jungkook.

Jungkook started his drive.soon

Jungkook reached his room in a short time.

Jungkook quickly called tae. But it went unanswered.

So he just left a message.

After that he went into his home.

Sir, the young master met someone at the park.they studied and went to ice cream store.
A person said in a phone.

Is anything suspicious? Does he tried to touch my son ?
The other side person asked

No sir. He sat at the edge of the bench too.i don't think he has any bad intentions.
The first one said.

Ok..inform me about his life. With that the call ended by the other .

*****************************************
So guys, how is the theme ??
It's all the past. I know it's a fast forward .

Our theme is present so Ill try to finish past .

Love you all .

Stay happy.stay healthy.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 512 40
Top Tae| Bottom Kook Jeon Jungkook was one of the few remaining young wizards in the world living in the sixteenth century. Jungkook's father Jeon Ji...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...
33.5K 652 5
Uh I guess don't read this if you don't want to read Mastermind Shuichi kissing Kokichi in a lot of detail???? This is my first story so don't judge...