subway girl || « sulljin » ✔️

By ayodawgg

Yoona would always see this girl with her cold expression and white shinny headphones whenever she gets home... More

subway girl [ TEASER ]
ADVERTISEMENT !
part I - who are you?
part II - you'd never believe what happened
part III - it's you again
part IV - stalking
part V - don't run away
part VI - secret
part VII - panicked
part VIII - an escape
some news 🗞️
part IX - his plan
🎂
part X - police
‼️ important ‼️
part XI - know about me
part XII - stalker
🎂 2
part XIII - paranoid
WOAH !!!
part XV - surprise holiday
part XVI - kyujin, you okay?
part XVII - i don't believe you + 🎂3
part XVIII - she was right
part XIX - not in the mood
part XX - onigiri
part XXI - disaster
part XXII - kiss
part XXIII - 😱
part XXIV - the end?

part XIV - threatened

108 12 4
By ayodawgg

« 🔪 »

" Eunchae, I fucking swear. " Kyujin clenched her jaw, " For the last time this isn't a phase, I am and will forever be terrified of climbing now! "

" I know you almost died, but it's not that scary right? "

" BRO- Are you stupid?! I could have died and that's scary enough for me! I'm not some kind of death enthusiast who likes the feeling of almost dying! " Kyujin shouted, " I don't get how you're not convinced in letting me quitting our climbing activities. "

" Okay fine. Maybe you aren't a death enthusiast, but I am! You have to respect my perspective of death. "

" Weirdo. "

Kyujin sat down on a bench that was on the school's grass field before Eunchae followed her and sat down right beside her.

" I'm still a bit confused on how someone like Yoona saved you from such an exciting experience! " Eunchae said before getting a side-eye from Kyujin, " I mean horrifying, but you get my point. Like how can someone who just woke up and save someone from that?! "

" There is no reason, she's Yoona and Yoona does those stuff. " Kyujin shrugged.

" Besides the fact that you told me how scared you were, you don't even act like you're scared for life. " Eunchae said, " Aren't you supposed to tremble in fear once in a while and go to therapy because of that experience? Or was all my research wrong? "

" Who said I'm not in therapy? And besides, I'm not even in fear anymore. Why would I tremble? "

Eunchae sighed, " Look, I'mma head to the bathroom, kay? Stay here. "

" Alright fine. "

Eunchae stood up from the bench and walked away to the bathroom as Kyujin was left alone on the wooden bench as the wind softly blew.

She then felt a sudden chuck as she realised that she was being dragged to somewhere by someone that she couldn't see. Kyujin was being dragged away as a mysterious man in full back held her in a headlock and covered her mouth.

The man in black finally stopped moving as Kyujin was dragged in a dark corner where it's hard to see where she is. She squirmed around in the man's arms, struggling to break free.

" Shut the fuck up, kid. " He demanded, " You. "

Kyujin was then threw to the ground by the man, making her hit her back beside the rocky wall.

She groaned in pain before looking back at the man.

He had light brown eyes and was really tall. She took another look to see some black hair sticking out of his hood he was wearing.

" I-I, who are you?! " Kyujin shouted as her voice shook due to the fear.

" I only need to know one thing and one thing only, kid. " He said, " What class is Choi Yunjin? "

" P-Please just let me go! " Kyujin pleaded, she completely ignored his question.

" Shut up and answer my question! "

" W-Who even are you to Yunjin?! "

" I said shut up! " The man kicked Kyujin's stomach with his blocky shoes.

" FUCK! " Kyujin groaned loudly as she held her stomach tightly, " A-Ah, it hurts- "

" Is that enough to make you tell me? " He glared at Kyujin, threatening her just with his eyes.

" S-She's in class 3A... " Kyujin could barely blurt out a word anymore.

" You better not tell anyone about this kid or I'll find you myself and break all your bones into 20 thousand pieces! " He threatened, " I'll probably come back sooner or later. "

The man in a black mask walked away, leaving Kyujin still on the floor. Feeling a bit nauseous after getting beaten up just by a single kick.

——

" Hey, y'know where Kyujin is? " Eunchae asked everyone at the lunch table.

" Nah, the last time I saw her is when you came here. " Jinsol responded, " Aren't you supposed to be with her anyways? "

" I went to the bathroom and she was gone. " Eunchae sighed, " I told her to stay. "

" It is Kyujin so... " Jiwoo said, " She moves around a lot. "

" Not after the climbing incident I think. " Haewon joined in the conversation.

bb-ring!

The school bell loudly rang, indicating lunch was over.

The loud noise slowly woke up Yunjin from her sleep. Her eyes were still half closed as she looked over at Yoona. Realising that she slept on her shoulder, Yunjin's eyes shot open.

" Oh- I'm so sorry! " Yunjin apologised.

" No, it's fine. " Yoona said as she tried to find the right words, " You looked a bit cute honestly... "

Yunjin's cheeks heat up as a huge smile crept onto her face, " T-Thanks...? "

" Oh well, sorry Eunchae. " Haewon said, " I hope you find Kyujin later. "

" Yeah, I hope I do. " Eunchae trailed off, " I'm getting a bit worried for her. "

" You shouldn't! She's a really smart person. " Jinsol said.

" I don't agree. " Jiwoo argued.

——

After getting kicked in the stomach so harshly, Kyujin walked out of the bathroom stall, groaning as she rubbed her stomach. Trying to smooth the pain away.

" Ah- It still hurts... " She turned on the tap, splashing the water on her mouth as she tried to get some of the vomit out of her mouth, " I should of brought my toothbrush.. "

Her heart was still beating from fear. That mysterious man just jumped out of nowhere and started to threaten Kyujin, she didn't even know who that man was.

Kyujin continuously tried to wash all the taste of vomit out of her mouth, but as she got tired from it, she decided it was enough. Kyujin depressingly walked out of the bathroom with her head down, not knowing what to do.

" Oh, hey Kyujin! " A high pitched voice shouted out. As Kyujin turned her head to the voice, Jiwoo was already running towards her, " Where have you been- And oh god, you look horrible... Are you okay? " Jiwoo looked at Kyujin with concern.

She right now looked like she just threw up which was what she exactly did, " I don't wanna talk about it really- I think I'm just going to skip the rest of school... " Kyujin groaned as she held her stomach, " I can't anymore. "

" Oh my- I mean, you better! You look like you just woke up from a dump truck! "

" Wow, thanks Jiwoo. " Kyujin rolled her eyes as she started waddling away.

" She probably ate something wrong... " Jiwoo mumbled before walking back to her classroom.

Jiwoo opened the classroom door as she walked herself to back to her seat next to Jinsol. She had her notebook open but was barely taking any notes, slowly zoning out.

" Jinsol, guess what? " Jiwoo tapped her shoulder.

" What? How am I supposed to guess?! Did you murder someone or something? " Jinsol said, annoyed.

" Why are you so cranky? Anyways, I found Kyujin- "

" Oh- You did?! " Jinsol said, suddenly sitting up straight.

" She looked like she just threw her guts up, she told me that she was going to skip school. "

" Damn, I wonder what happened to her... "

The teacher walked up to their desk as she tapped their desk, getting their attention.

" Pay attention. "

" Sorry ma'am. " They both apologised.

——

loser group chat 🙄

ji.wooooo
kyu
are you okay?!

500.won
what??
what happened?

ji.wooooo
kyu threw up 😞

500.won
R U FR?!
OMG R U OKAY?

sunnysunflower.lily
Kyujin really threw up?

ji.wooooo
yeah at school

mylovelyprincess.jinsol
i came to check on her
send your prayers bro

500.won
calm tf down
she isn't dead

silly.sully
someone found kyu?

ji.wooooo
she skipped school after lunch

sunnysunflower.lily
that explains where she was

mylovelyprincess.jinsol
don't die kyu
eunchae needs you !! 🙏

silly.sully
she's not dying idiot

KyuKyu.kittycat
im fine guys

ji.wooooo
if you ever need us just tell us, kyu

KyuKyu.kittycat
thx

mylovelyprincess.jinsol
i don't think she fine guys !!

she's not usually this kind !

silly.sully
shut the fuck up bae jinsol.

——

Yoona turned off her phone after reading the messages as the train shook. She instantly turned to Yunjin who was leaning on the train wall next to Yoona with her arms crossed and asked if she knew about what happened to Kyujin.

" Did you hear about what happened to Kyujin? " Yoona asked. She waited for Yunjin's response until she realised that Yunjin was ignoring her and was zoning out again, " Hey! "

She waved her hand in front of Yunjin's face, snapping her out of her trance.

" Yeah? " Yunjin turned to Yoona.

" Did you hear about Kyujin? " She repeated her question.

" No? Did something bad happen? "

" I'm not sure but she threw up because of something. " Yoona frowned.

" That's sad... " Yunjin paused for a second, " But you know what's more sad?! Me not having Banani of course! "

Yoona wanted to facepalm so badly. Was that what she was thinking about the whole time?

" I'm planning to break into the house and get it back. "

" Okay- Wait, what?! " Yoona shouted.

" Mhm, I've been thinking about it. " Yunjin started, " My stepdad would leave the house every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday to do his gambling thingy, and today's Wednesday... But he would always make sure I wasn't awake when he was going out by either drugging me or just beating me up. " She said like it was the most normal thing ever.

" What- Sorry?! "

" I don't accept your apology. Anyways, now I just have to wait until he gets out of his house tonight so I can break into his house. "

" Doesn't he have any cameras around the house? "

" Oh yeah, he does. But the backyard doesn't. I'm just gonna break into the backyard. " Yunjin shrugged, " Thank you. "

" Weirdo. "

" Hey! I'm not a weirdo?! Hmpf. " Yunjin crossed her arms as she pouted.

" I'm sorry okay?! I didn't you you were that sensitive. "

" Apology not accepted. " Yunjin said, " And fuck you. "

Yoona side-eyed Yunjin as she rolled her eyes. She opened instagram up to try to make the little tingling sensation she's feeling in her heart to go away, but Yoona couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Yunjin looked at her suspiciously.

" Are you watching something funny? " Yunjin took a peek at Yoona's phone as she watched the video that was playing, " That person's talking about their depression- Why are you laughing?! "

——

Yunjin sat down on Yoona's bedroom floor with Crunch, playing with her, as Yoona walked out of the bathroom.

" It's like... 1 am now, you should sleep. " Yoona said as she pointed at the clock.

" But my Banani... " Yunjin whined, " You know I won't be able sleep. I'll wake up every second! "

" Instead of hugging Banani, you can umm, hug me instead. " Yoona suggested which left Yunjin in shock, " I know it's a weird suggestion, but I just want you to get some sleep, okay? "

" O-Okay. "

Yunjin got up on her bed as Yoona did the same. Yoona's bed was placed on the corner so one of them had to sleep on the corner, and the person was Yunjin.

She got pushed up to the corner as she lied down. Yoona lied down beside her, awkwardly trying to get closer. Eventually, Yoona did wrap her arms around Yunjin.

Yunjin was stiff, like really stiff. She was too shy to even move a bit.

" Um, good night... " Yoona said.

" Good night. "

Both Yunjin and Yoona closed their eyes, trying to fall asleep.

Then...

Both of them were asleep.

That's what Yunjin wanted Yoona to think.

An hour has passed already and it's 2:31AM.

Yunjin was facing the wall, so she slowly tried to turn around. Careful not to wake Yoona up.

She grabbed Yoona's arm which was on top of her body and placed it somewhere else. But as Yunjin softly tried to put it down, Yoona started moving which startled Yunjin a bit.

Yoona finally stopped moving and gave Yunjin some relief. She slowly climbed off the bed and began sneaking out of the house.

Yunjin quickly wore her shoes and walked outside the house.

The night was dark, it was hard to see anything. But Yunjin would do anything just to get Banani back.

She looked around, seeing the empty streets, this is the time where her stepdad usually leaves for his gambling activities.

Yunjin walked along the road as she spotted her house. She tried to swiftly but also quietly next to the back of the house where the back door was. The back didn't have any security cameras at all, but the bad thing is that it's always locked. Everytime Yunjin tried to break out, it was almost impossible because she would make a sound.

But this time, it's fine if she makes a sound. Her stepdad isn't home.

Yunjin jumped over the fence and went into the backyard. She was never let into the backyard since her stepdad would be scared that she would escape. Which was weird since he would let her go to school...

Yunjin tried to open the back door, but she couldn't. It was locked. She didn't know any lock picking skills, she also was a bit afraid if she breaks the door.

She looked around, trying to see another way in and surprisingly, there is.

Yunjin saw an open window, bit it's weird because her stepdad would always keep the windows and doors shut. But maybe it was because she wasn't in the house anymore.

She walked to the window and climbed in, be careful not to cause anymore harm to the injury on her leg that was almost finished healing.

All the lights were turned off, so Yunjin turned it back on. She hasn't seen this place in a long time, and for some reason, it feels comforting for Yunjin.

She snapped out of her trance as she walked up to her room. Opened the door and weirdly enough, everything was still there.

The single bed in a white room and a cabinet to store all her clothes. That was it.

On the bed, Banani was still there.

Yunjin didn't hesitate for even a second as she ran over to her bed and grabbed it. She hugged it tightly, it was visible that she missed Banani.

" Mmm- I love you Banani. " She whispered to the doll.

After having a moment with Banani, she was about to walk out of the room. But she saw her phone...

Just lying on the bed next to Banani.

Weird.

Yunjin grabbed her phone as well and ran out of the room to turn off the lights and got out of the house the same way she came in.

Yunjin felt proud after accomplishing her mission to get Banani back. She ran back to Yoona's house with a warm and huge smile, knowing that she'll finally be able to have a nice sleep after a week.

——

Yunjin got on bed again, but with Banani this time.

Yoona was still fast asleep, her body facing the edge of the bed.

Yunjin lied down, hugging Banani tightly. Never letting go.

After the experience, she knows to not leave Banani anywhere alone now. Or else she'll suffer.

She was feeling really sleepy so Yunjin closed her eyes. Not even a second later, she already fell asleep. This time, she didn't have to worry about any nightmares she'll get. It's crazy how this single doll can control Yunjin's sleep schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 837 43
soulmate au - playing: I.F.L.Y. - Bazzi 1:07 ──────ㅇ────── 2:46 ...
2.1K 185 10
Eunji had a pen pal whom she never known personally. Her pen pal knew a lot of things and secrets about Eunji which she never shared with anyone else...
763K 34.3K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
259 1 18
Two people who are completely known for their groups become familiar with each other under a certain situation. A situation that cannot be predicted...