Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
36. Warning
37. Therapy

35.

1K 74 9
By Uniqworld

At afternoon they had lunch and now they were talking with each other. Kabir had work so he already went office.

Akta, I wanted to talk to you about something that's been on my mind lately. - Meena said with a serious face.

Sure, what's up? - Akta said.

Well, your husband has been struggling with his mental health lately. He was diagnosed with border line disorder and we find it a week ago when you were kidnapped. - Meena said making Akta shock.

W...what he is suffering from b.. border l..lin disorder. - Akta was hell shocked. She was unable to accept this.
Shreya put his hand on her shoulder and console her.

That's why he was acting like this. It was the reason he always act too aggressively. But why I didnt know about his condition. How come you know? - She added.

Actually it's not her we all know about it. That day when you get kidnapped. He thought you ran away and went crazy he killed a gaurd and tried to kill himself.
When we call the doctor then he informed us that he is suffering from boarder line disorder disorder. - Anjali explain everything.

All this has happened, and you guys are telling me now. - Akta said to her friends she was angry because her friends betrayed her they all know about Kabir's condition but hide from her.

We are sorry for that but we were thinking that you were already suffering from a trauma and it will be not good to tell you about his condition. - Anjali try to convince her.

I don't understand what to do now. I think Kabir still don't know about his condition. I should talk with him. - Akta said.

Yes, he don't know about his condition. - Anjali said.

Today I will talk with him about it. - Akta said and they again went busy in their gossips.
They didn't realise that it's already evening.

Akta get a massage from Kabir.

Be ready, I am on the way. we are going for shopping.

One more thing tell your friends to go back to penthouse. I want to spend time with my wife. I fill jealous when they are around you getting your all attention.

- Your husband

As she read the massage her face turned pale. How she is going to tell her friends to leave the mansion. She can't do that but she also know that if she didn't follow what Kabir said to then he will be angry.

But she being Akta have she ever followed that Godzilla's order and that is big no so today will be the same. She went inside the kitchen and made tea for herself and for her friends.

They were drinking tea till then They heard car horn.

Guy's please welcome the one and only Godzilla in his zoo. - She said laughing mischievously to her friends and they broke in to laugh.

Really you call him godzilla. Well he look like that it's shoot him. - Meena said laughing hard.

As soon they heard foot step they become silent.
Kabir who was coming inside heard his kittens laugh and a smile appear on his lips. He hurriedly enter inside to saw her kitten's laughing carefree. But as he put his feet inside everybody become silent and it make him angry too the core. Does his kitten hate him so much that he is not allowed to saw her smile. She didn't let him saw his this side thinking of this made him more angry. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to suppress his anger. Then he open his eyes amd saw that she is not ready yet her friends are still in his mansion. Why? didn't he order them to leave. He looked at his wife and get it that she didn't tell them to leave. He was verge of shouting.

Other side Akta was looking at him from the starting. She was looking how his fist tighten up when he saw her friends.

He is about to start his lecture one two three - she didn't even count till five and the started.

I told you to be ready didn't I ? And why they are still here? I told you to tell them to leave. - He said approaching her.

I will not change I am good in this clothes and they will also come with us. - She said to him.

Didn't I told you we will go alone. So you you will come with me alone and about them, they will go to their home. - Kabir said caressing her cheeks he was moving his thumb over her cheeks softly. Her friends were sitting there watching them while they continue fighting.

They will come with us or I will not come with you. - She said.

Don't try my patience kitten. You know what can I do. They will not come with us that's final.
- Kabir give her warning he was holding her cheek tightly with his fingers.
Akta try to free herself but unable to do that.

Kabir let her go you are hurting her. - Anjali said and pushed him away.

Did you forget she is still recovering from that incident and you are terrifying her. - Anjali added as she pull Akta in embrace.

Don't tell me how to treat my wife. Go and pack your things you all are leaving right now. - He shouted at Anjali and grabbed Akta from her.

Kitten you want them to come with us then ok they will come. But in one condition if they will
disturb us. - Kabir said while hugging her.

Akta nodded her head and broke the hug. They went out in two cars. In first car driver, Kabir and Akta were sitting.
In second car Raghav was driving Meena was in front seat and Shreya , Anjali were sitting at back. Meena was sitting silently looking at the road no one was talking they were sitting like statue. She started feeling bore. Suddenly a idea came in her mind and he looked at Raghav smirking.

Hey Mr. Iron How's your day going? - Meena asked.

Raghav didn't answer or look at her he was still driving silently. When Meena saw this she asked again but there was no answers for her question because the person was sitting beside is looking like he is deaf ignoring her like a disease. She pouted and turn on the song in high volume. After some minute Raghav look Actually not look he glare at her with his dark black orbs. Which can make anybody shiver. But It was not affecting her she was enjoying her song and singing along.

Can you turn it off this right now? I'm really in bad mood. - Raghav take Sighs and said.

Oh, come on, You always seem so serious. Lighten up a little! - Meena sai ld and again start singing.
Raghav was feeling irritate because if song and her.

I've told you before, I don't appreciate your constant attempts to get my attention. Can you please just leave me alone? - Raghav said irritatedly

Oh, Raghav, you know you secretly enjoy it. I can see it in your eyes. - Meena said smirking.

No, I don't enjoy it. I find it irritating and disrespectful. Can you please respect my boundaries? - Raghav said being annoyed by her behaviour. If it was another person he had already killed him/ her but she is his madam's friend. He can't do anything to her or else his boss will burn him alive.

Boundaries? Who needs those? I thought we were meant to be together, Raghav. You can't deny our undeniable chemistry! - Meena said turning off the song.

I have never shown any interest in you, and I never will. And one more thing don't irritate me because I will not think for second before killing you right here. - Raghav raises voice.

Anjali and Shreya who were sitting on back seat see all this drama but they didn't interrupt because they know that Anjali have habit to irritate people and what she just said is a lie a trick to make Raghav irritate. But when they heard Raghav's shouting they get it that Meena gone too far to irritate him and they need to stop her or don't know what will happen.

I don't mind killed by you. You are love. I can give you this right. - Meena said smiling and it made Raghav suffocating.

Meena, Enough don't tease him. - Shreya said pulling her ear.

I am not teasing him I am saying true I love him. I want that he love me back. - Meena said winking at Raghav.

Raghav stop the car throw a glare at her. Shreya and Anjali become tensed. But Meena was in her own world.

If you talk one more time I will throw you out the car. - Raghav said in rage and again start the car and Meena was about to say something but shreya interrupted.

Enough Meena now you will not say a word. - Shreya said in a little anger.

But.. - Meena said shreya cut his words in middle.

Not but. Sit silently. - She said and Meena pouted cutely and didn't say anything after that.

They reach in a mall. Kabir and Akta were already out of the car and going inside. They also follow them.

Kabir and Akta were strolling through the mall, they stop in ladies section and Kabir told her to buy some dresses. Without arguing she bought them because she doesn't want to create any scene here in mall.
Her friends were also there walking around and buying the things. Anjali come towards her running and told her to choose some purse for her because her choice sucks. She went with her leaving Kabir behind.
They were selecting the purse. Suddenly, a man appeared out of nowhere and started making inappropriate advances towards Akta. She tried to move away, but the man persisted, trying to touch her inappropriately. Kabir, who had been a few steps behind, saw what was happening and immediately became angry. He rushed towards the man and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him away from Akta.

Bloody bastard how dare you to touch my wife. I will kill you. - Kabir punch him badly.

The man, caught off guard, tried to resist, but Kabir was too strong. He punched the man in the face, causing him to stumble backwards.

You try to touch her with this hand I will break it. - With a crack he broke his hand.

The man scream in pain. The people around them gatherd there and Akta and her friends were horrified by seeing that side of Kabir.

Kabir continued to beat the man, his anger fueling his actions.

Kabir stop it. You will kill him. - Akta shouted and try to free the man.

Wha did you think I will leave him for touching you no way I will kill him. - He said while beating the man. Man's face filled with scares. He was try to free himself but all in vain. The people were also not helping him because they know who is beating the person. If they want to elope with their family then they can try to stop him but no one want that.

Akta, who had been watching in shock,again tried to stop Kabir, but he was too focused on the man. Eventually, security guards arrived and pulled Kabir away from the man.

Leave me. I will make him regret for born in this world. - Kabir was shouting at gaurds. Manager of the mall also came there with gaurds.

Sir, I understand your situation but it's not good to take law in our hand. Police is on the way they will arrest him. - Manager said politely.

Kabir who was still angry about to say something but stop. He looked at Raghav who was standing there and said something non verbal communication and Raghav nodded his head.

Kabir didn't wait for tat man to get arrest he left from there with Akta.

Send them to penthouse. - Kabir said to Raghav as they were being escorted out of the mall. He went inside car with Akta and left for mansion.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

They were in their bed. Kabir was working in his laptop and Akta was laying on bed thinking about how to talk with Kabir about his health. She was in deep thought but her daze broke when Kabir's phone start ringing. Kabir pick up the call.

Sir work is done. - A voice come from other side.

Good - Kabir said and hang the call. He again start working.

Kabir, I need to talk to you about something important. - Akta said to him and he stop typing.

Yes, I am listening. - He said Inside he was feeling happy that his kitten start the conversation.

It's about your borderline personality disorder. I think it's important that we address it and seek help. - Akta said in one go.

When Kabir heard this he became hell angry. He was thinking that they are going to have a good talk but it's turned opposite.

Are you trying to say there's something wrong with me? How dare you bring this up! - Kabir said angrily. He close the laptop and put it aside and stand up with a jerk.

Kabir, please calm down. I'm not saying there's something wrong with you, but it is affecting your mental health you should get help. - Akta was trying to make him understand.

Kabir break the flowerpot that was beside the table Akta jump with sudden sound.

I don't need any help! I'm perfectly fine! Stop trying to change me. - He shouted at her.

Kabir,Ignoring this issue won't make it go away. -
Akta said.

Kabir went near her and grab her and pushed her on bed and clutch her both hands tightly.

So you want me to get well after which I can leave you.You think that my love is a disease and you want me to cure it. I don't want to cure it and I will never let you go away from me. - He said yelling.

It's not your love it's your obsession. - she said trying to get out from clutch of his husband.

Yes, it is my obsessions so what still Don't want to change it. You need to change your friends. Who always sticking with you tell them to keep distance with you or it will not take more time to kill them. I hate every people who take my place in your Life. - Kabir said leaving her as he saw her wrist turn red because of clutching.

Akta get up immediately and Kabir start caressing her hand. Akta was about to leave from there but Kabir stop her and pick a oilment from drawer and start applying it on her wrist.

I am sorry kitten I don't want to get angry on you it's just I don't want to discuss it! I don't need any help, I am ok the way I am. - He said rubbing her wrist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 25.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
77.1K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
115K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
81.1K 4.9K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...