Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 2

By wtkfics

"haven't we met?" his eyes whispered and i had sudden flashbacks of us. it's been long, kim taehyung. ; prete... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**{Take Note}
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [part 1]
Chapter 35 [part 2]
Chapter 36 [End]
Epilogue

Chapter 2

435K 17.6K 30.5K
By wtkfics

With so many thoughts going through my mind, I made my way to the park with a heavy heart, anxious about what and how I'm gonna answer Taehyung.

When I finally reached the park, I saw Taehyung sitting alone on a bench and staring at the ground. When he heard my footsteps, he turned and looked at me. "Oh you're here," he said.

I slightly smiled and sat beside him. He watched every movement I made, waiting for me to say something.

"Taehyung ah..."

"You can't help me right?" Taehyung said, already giving up.

"Anni, I'm..." I paused and looked at him, "I can help."

Taehyung stared straight into my eyes, paying attention to what I was gonna say.

"I'm not doing for the money, though. It's just you're my friend and you seem helpless. But you must promise me that it's just six months," I said.

His expressions loosen up and he finally smiled, "Jinja? You can help?"

I nodded, "Six months, alright?"

"Yes! Six months! Promise!" He excitedly said and put out his pinky finger, "Pinky promise?"

I chuckled, "Yah! How old are you, still doing pinky promises, aish."

He grabbed my hand and still forced me to lock my pink finger with his, and I eventually did.

"Sorry for calling you out late at night. Also I understand everything's so sudden to you. But once it's all settled, it'll be fine," He said.

"It's okay. But it's been long since we met huh," I said.

"Yeah... remember when we were dating-"

"SHHH," I cut his sentence, "Do. Not. Remind. Me. Of. Anything."

He chuckled, "Araseo araseo. Um, you know about this marriage thing, we have to do it as soon as possible before my parents set up my marriage with that rich heir."

"Right, when?"

"By next week?" He answered. I choked on my saliva and coughed continuously.

"O-Okay... So what do I have to do for six months?" I asked.

"Well, you have to move in with me into a new home. Live with me, do what a wife usually does. Don't worry, I won't control your freedom. We just have to pretend infront of my parents," he said, "You're okay with everything right?"

"Well, I guess so..." I answered, "It's late already, I shall head home now, and I'll discuss about it with my mom."

Taehyung nodded, "Araseo, thanks alot, Hyejin ah."

With that, I slowly made my way home alone, feeling a little relieved.

***

I couldn't believe my mom was fine with me getting married at a young age though.

A week past and the big day finally came, This is it, I'm becoming someone's wife.

I was putting on my wedding dress and looking at myself in the mirror. Honestly, I sort off thought I was out of mind, and I should escape from the event. Why should I get married to someone whom I'm gonna divorce later?

I sighed. But then again, I'm already in the first step of helping Taehyung, and there's no turning back. It's just weird, looking at myself in the mirror, wearing a wedding dress, hair all styled up and make up caked on my face.

Suddenly, my mom entered my dressing room. "Hyejin ah," she called me and smiled.

"Oh? Eomma," I said and walked towards her.

"Aigoo... my daughter's all grown up eh," She said, tears started welling up in her eyes.

"Eomma..." I tried my best to not cry, but eventually burst into tears when my mom pulled me in for a hug.

"Take care of your husband well, don't bicker all the time like me and your appa, araseo?" Mom said to me.

I sighed. Whether I bicker or not, in the end I'm still gonna get a divorce.

We released each other and I wiped my mom's tears with my thumb. "Take care, I'll come visit you often, okay?" I said and mom nodded, smiling at me brightly.

Surprisingly, my dad came to my wedding as well. The event started and I linked arms with my dad as he guided me down the aisle. My heart pumped wildly as I approached Taehyung.

I finally stood before him and I was still nervous wreck. I wanted to just break down and cry right then and there, but I mentally reminded myself to stay composed and go with the flow. We both said the vow, and exchanged rings.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest said.

Both Taehyung and I stood rooted to ground, staring at each other. I saw him looking down at my lips, and a split second later he took a step forward, leaning down and pressed his lips against mine. Me being the usual pabo Hyejin, just stood frozen and stiff, unsure of how to react.

His lips were way too familiar to me. I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips brush against mine. I was gonna kiss him back when suddenly he already pulled away, not looking at me.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands, whilst my mind was still blank. I was still not breathing right, and I'm sure my face was all pale. I just wanted to end the wedding quickly.

The wedding event was then filled with some dance party and performances, as well as karaoke sessions.

I sat beside Taehyung as people came to greet us and gave their well wishes as well as wedding gifts. I flashed fake smiles for the whole day at almost everyone.

Taehyung's parents also came to us, and I quickly bowed to greet them. They smiled at me. "Take good care of Taehyung, Hyejin ah," Taehyung's mom said and I nodded.

Night came and the photographer was still taking photos of me and Taehyung, when suddenly a young lady with a pretty figure approached us. I smiled at her, but she shot a glare at me, scrutinising me from head to toe. Then, she stared at Taehyung, whom was looking uneasy.

"Ah... I see. Out of nowhere, Taehyung has a wife now," she said. I raised an eyebrow at her unnecessary remark. "Congratulations, Kim Taehyung," she wished him, but to my ears she sounded extremely sarcastic.

Taehyung cleared his throat and suddenly clasped his hand with mine and held my hand, tightly.

"Thanks for the wish, Jung Soohyun," Taehyung said to her.

The lady, Jung Soohyun, stared down at our hands that held tightly. She suddenly frowned and rolled her eyes. She stomped off, not saying any word, not even taking a photograph with us.

"Let me guess, she's that rich heir?" I asked Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed, "Yeah. Attitude problem lady."

"I can already tell she has a bad attitude," I said to him.

The event was then coming to an end, and guests started to leave. "In behalf of the bride and the groom, thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending this wonderful wedding, goodnight everyone," the MC said, and the event finally ended as people made their way home. I finally gave a sigh of relief.

Taehyung brought me to the carpark and we walked towards his car. He unlocked it and entered on his own. I stood rooted to ground and blankly stared at his luxurious car.

He rolled down his window and looked at me, "What? You want me to open the door for you? Aren't you getting in?"

I shook my head and walked towards the car. I opened the door and tried to sit comfortably despite still wearing the fluffy wedding dress. I closed the door and Taehyung turned on the engine, then he drove off.

"You can drive now huh," I said and he gave a proud smile. "Where are we heading to?" I asked him.

"Our new home," he answered.
"What? Already?" I looked at him, surprised.

"Well actually it's my new place. I just moved in and lived alone last month," Taehyung said.

"Ahh... I see," I replied.

The car ride home seemed like forever because of the awkward silence between us.

"You look beautiful today," Taehyung suddenly praised me.

"Wah, that's very rare to hear from you," I teased him.

"I'm serious. You're gorgeous. Anyways, thanks for making the event go well," he said.

I became flattered and smiled to myself. "It's nothing, you look great today too," I said to him.

He smiled, "Alright, we're here."

I looked out of the window and saw a huge, luxurious house. This guy's seriously rich. The gate opened and Taehyung drove in and parked the car right infront of the house. I got out of the car and so did Taehyung.

Taehyung opened the door to the house and I followed behind him, entering the place. As expected, it was beautiful and has a wide interior. We went up to where the rooms were.

He opened the door to a room, "This is your room. My room's just beside yours. You can change into one my shirts and pyjama pants for tonight. We can go visit your place tomorrow to collect your clothes and stuffs."

"We're sleeping in separate rooms?" I asked.

"Of course, you punk," Taehyung said and smacked my head.

I rolled my eyes. I went in the room and shut the door close. The room was clean and perfect for me to live in. I'm pretty sure for these six months I'll be caged up in my room, doing my own stuff.

I went to wash up and changed into a plain white tshirt and one of Taehyung's pyjama pants, which I think I have worn before long time ago.

Once I was done, I threw myself on the bed, playing my phone. Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

"Whaaaat," I said and the door opened.

"Yah pabo, I cooked some ramyun, come have some," Taehyung said.

"I'm not hungry," I said, still staring at my phone screen.

"I'm not giving you a choice," he said and walked towards me, grabbing my wrist and pulled me out of bed.

"Yaaahh! I said I'm not hungry!" I whined but he still pulled me down to the living room and there was a pot of hot steaming ramyun on the table.

He pushed me down to sit on the couch and he sat beside me. He passed me a pair of chopsticks, "Eat up, I can't finish it all by myself."

I sighed but still took the chopsticks and shared the ramyun with him.

He burped after we were done eating. "Ay, since we're... married, wanna have beer with me?" Taehyung asked me.

I bit my lip, "Erhh... I'm not a good drinker."

"It's okay. Just drink up," he said and headed to the kitchen and returned with two cans of beer.

I opened my can of beer and pursed my lips, hoping I won't get drunk.

"Cheers," Taehyung said and he started gulping down his can of beer.

I stared down at my can and hesitated to drink it. I finally took a sip, and gagged at the bitter taste.

We chatted for awhile, and I started drinking up a little bit more. When suddenly I got a little dizzy and drunk, and eventually fell asleep on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 438 16
[COMPLETED] I was just standing in a side when a stranger suddenly interlocked his hands with mine. " excuse m-- " " Let's act like a couple. " » in...
379K 13.8K 60
SEQUEL FROM - | You Are Ours | "Mad to think it's been two years, isn't it?" Joonie breathed out, drinking some of his whiskey. "Feel...
1.6K 74 19
"Hello how are you?" The woman asked looking at the young man in front of her. He looks scared looking at the wall then back at her. "He doesn't tal...
58.9K 2.8K 47
❝Look at me in the eyes and tell me you won't leave me.❞ WARNING: don't read if you are sensitive to cringy stuff. i warned you. . . . . *sequel to...