๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก | ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—˜...

Por s4dgirlszn

- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other Mรกs

๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰
๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

17.

5.1K 187 157
Por s4dgirlszn

Harmony

WE'RE JUST GIRLS 🌷🍸🎀 >

Harmony
I need to talk to you guys

Leah
Oh god what happened 😭

Chlo
It's a Jude thing for sure

Harmony
It is. It's important.

Harmony
Be in Leah's room in 5
chlo. Pls and thanks x

Leah
Girl why do all your
dilemmas start at fucking
8 in the morning? Do you
just not sleep??

Harmony
The voices keep me up 🤷🏾‍♀️

Chlo
Pls 😭😭😭

Leah
Oh my days 🤣🤣

Harmony
5 mins guys!

Chlo
Yes ma'am 🫡

Leah
🫡🫡🫡

As expected, Jude's gone when I wake up. The tension from last night is still in the air. In the room. It's something we need to talk about for sure. But first I need to talk to the girls.

I rush over to Aaliyah room, my flip flips clicking on the floor as I do so. She opens the door immediately when I get there, not even bothering to say a proper hi before she climbs back into bed. Opening the sheets so I can slip in the other side.

Chloe's the next to arrive only moments after me. The doors left open for her so she walks right in, smiles, comes and sits down on the end of the bed looking at me.

"This is giving, us in Greece vibes from two years ago. I remember you rushing into my room to tell us you slept with Jude." She laughs. I remember that morning all too well. Everything changed then.

"How cute and excited you were." Chloe pouts reminiscing.

"Yeah." I say quietly. I'd give anything to go back to the time when Jude and I actually were together. Even though we actually weren't and it was pretend we both felt like we were. We loved each other before we even knew we did.

"What happened? What did you want to tell us?" Aaliyah brings the conversation back to the point.

"Oh. Yeah...that." I clear my throat. Fiddle with my hands a little because I'm nervous. I'm still processing everything myself.

"Jude. He—"

"He kissed me last night." I look at my two best friends who are blinking. Completely shocked. Their mouths slightly agape. Not sure how I was expecting them to react, maybe I was expecting Aaliyah to be excited. She's always been pushing the Jude and I getting back together agenda.

"What?" Chloe asks. Not sure if she's heard me correctly.

"I wanted snacks, so he drove me to the shops. We got in an argument as we walked back to the car. It was raining, we kept arguing. It ended with me asking what he wanted from me. Then he just kissed me." I recite. The images of the night flashing back into my mind. It's all I've thought about since it's happened.

"Oh my god." Aaliyah is still in shock. Absolutely frozen.

"What did you two argue about?" Chloe questions.

"Us. Our relationship. Why it ended and stuff." I want to cry. I really do. I hate reliving such a painful time in my life. I loved Jude. With every part of me. Our breakup ruined me. I didn't eat or sleep for weeks. Everyone became so worried about me. I wasn't myself for months.

And now I've finally come back to who I was. Built something for myself, started fresh. I can't keep re-hashing what happened. Open the wound that I worked so hard to heal. That still hasn't even completely healed if I'm honest.

The girls are silent. They both just reach out and grab one of my hands each. Silent support.

"How do you feel?" Aaliyah asks softly. She was there for it all. She knows how hard it hit me. She knows the pain I went through after the break up. It hurt me so much I had to go to therapy. Because I was hitting below rock bottom. The person I adored the person I considered to be my person, was gone.

I breathe out. "I don't even know." I look over at the window. The pretty morning sun is shining.

I turn to look back at the girls. "He has a girlfriend. She seems so lovely. He shouldn't have kissed me."

"Absolutely not." Aaliyah agrees which is rare because she's usually pro all things Jude and I. She's even been saying he's not over me for weeks.

"He needs to sort himself out." Chloe runs a hand through her brown hair.

I nod in agreement. "He does. Far away from me though. I'm done."

"You are?" Aaliyah raises an eyebrow.

"I have to move on. We didn't work for a reason. He can't just expect me to always be there waiting until he's figured out how he feels. He can't keep pushing and pulling me."

"It's not fair on me. He can't expect that now he's able to communicate how he feels I'm just going to run back into his arms." I appreciated hearing how he felt. That he was sorry. But that can't just repair everything.

"You know we've got your back." Chloe smiles supportively, reaching for my hand again.

"Always girl." Aaliyah adds, holding onto my other hand once more.

"I love you guys." I smile leaning in and pulling them both into a group hug.

I spend another hour with the girls until I decide to make my way back to my room. A talk needs to happen and it needs to happen now.

As I'm walking back I get a call. It's from Rome. In all honesty I'm so glad to hear from him. It's like a breath of fresh air after the shit of the previous night.

"Hey." I smile as I answer

"Harmony. Hi." He replies

"So I have some good news for you, which you'll love." He hints

"What?" I question curiously.

"Before I tell you, let's make a deal."

"I get to take you to dinner because of this good news that I'm about to tell you?" He suggests.

"Hm, alright." I laugh.

"I got you a room. Best room we have here. En-suite, a few doors down from Aaliyahs room which I thought you'd like since you're best friends. Balcony with a great view, couch, tv, minibar, bathroom with a walk in shower and a bath. It has everything." Rome informs me.

"No way!" He works fast.

"Yep. Told you I'd sort it out."

"Thank you so much!" This couldn't have come at a better time.

He laughs a little. I like his laugh. "You're welcome."

"So, dinner? Tonight if you're free?"

"Sure." I'm excited.

"Great. Meet down in the lobby for 8?"

"Sounds good." I agree

"Okay. See you later."

"Bye. Thanks again." I reply before ending the call.

I walk back to my room with a smile on my face. Jude's still not back. Which I'm kind of glad about. I can pack in peace.

I text the girls and tell them what's happened. They're already loving Rome. And then I drag my suitcase out from the wardrobe and begin packing.

I'm midway through when the door opens. I look back at it to see Jude stood there. He looks shocked. Confused aswell. He looks down at my suitcase and then back at me, slowly closing the door behind him as he stares at me.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

I stop packing, standing up. "Rome found me a room."

His face falls a little but only quickly before he changes his expression, stoic look on his face.

"Right." He nods. Jutting out his jaw as he runs his tongue over his front teeth. Looks like he wants to say something.

It's silent for second, before I speak.

"We should talk." It seems to be all we're saying to each other recently.

"Yeah we should." Jude nods.

"I'm....I'm sorry, about the kiss. It shouldn't have happened. I over stepped my boundaries." He apologises. His eyes can't even meet mine.

"It's fine." I say quietly. Hoping he'll at least look up and look at me.

Silence is our best friend because once again there's silence between us. Neither of us knowing what to say next. So much to say but what can actually be said?

"Look—" Jude starts. Eyes finally looking into mine. He slowly walks towards me. Stops at a healthy distance. Close enough but not too close.

"I meant everything I said Harmony. I really am sorry about not being there for you."

"And—" He goes to take my hand but hesitates, like he remembers that he's not meant to. He stops himself, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I wasn't lying when I said not going after you that night was—is my biggest regret in life." He looks into my eyes and I look into his. His perfect eyes. He's perfect. He has the most perfect face to ever be seen.

"Harmony I—" His sentence is cut off by the ringing of his phone. He tears his eyes away from mine to look at the caller.

"It's Isabella." He says awkwardly. He goes to push his phone in his pocket.

"No answer it, it's okay." I encourage.

He looks at me, unsure. Trying to sus out if I'm being serious.

"I need to finish packing anyways." I gesture to my suitcase. He looks down at it, sort of sad.

"We need to talk though."

"We will. Later." I push a smile onto my face.

He looks skeptical but nods nevertheless. Finally answering the phone that's been ringing for a while.

"Isabella, hey." He looks down at the floor.

"Come where? Why—"

"Okay, okay I will." He looks over at me. Eyebrows furrowed as she speaks on the phone.

"I'll be back in a second." He tells me covering the mic before leaving the room suddenly.

I watch him leave. Feeling a little shit.

I try and push everything out of my mind and focus on packing. Focus on the fact that I'm going to be in such a nice room for the remainder of this holiday and that I'm going for dinner later today with a really nice guy.

Just as I finish packing I hear the door handle being pushed down. I take a deep breath to prepare myself for the inevitable continuation of Jude and I's conversation.

When he opens the door though, I don't expect to see Isabella stood with him.

"Hi." She smiles sweetly as they both step inside.

"Isabella, hi." I'm shocked. Did Jude know she was coming here? Was this the plan?

"I didn't know you were coming here." I plaster on a smile.

"It wasn't planned. I wrapped up my shoot in Switzerland earlier than expected. So I decided to fly out here and surprise Jude." She smiles at him. His eyes leave mine and find hers, also smiling.

"Well I won't be in your way for too long, I've got a new room so I'm just packing up." I laugh awkwardly. Jude looks at me. A slight frown on his lips.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to move I was going to get a room and Jude could have stayed with me." Isabella is too sweet for this world. Too good for Jude too.

"No it's okay. This room's really nice. A friend managed to get it for me." I tell her.

"Really? How?"

"He owns the hotel. Built it actually." Still
impresses me.

"Wow! That's amazing." She smiles brightly

"Yeah." I nod in agreement

I bend down, pulling my now packed suitcase up. Everything I own, everything that decorated this room, packed up neatly in there.

I walk to the coffee table, grab my phone and then my other bag on the couch that has a few of my things in. Sling it on my shoulder and then walk back to my suitcase, holding onto the handle.

"I'm all done." I look at the couple.

I walk to the door, feeling like my heart is yet to come with me. Like it's still back in that room with Jude. But I ignore the feeling and open the door.

"See you at dinner?" Jude asks. I might be delusional but it seems like there's a bit of hope in his voice. Mixed with slight desperation.

I turn around to look at the pair.

"I'm getting dinner with my friend I mentioned so not tonight. But tomorrow sure." I look at him.

His face falls. Visibly this time and he doesn't cover it up.

"We should get breakfast together." Isabella offers. With her sweet smile.

"Yeah sure." I nod.

I wave a goodbye before I leave the couple alone, walking out of the door and closing it behind me.

Aaliyah knocks on my door minutes after I get into my new room. I texted her to come over so she could see it. Chloe said she'd pass by later.

"Oh my god!" Aaliyah gasps as she walks in, looking around at the very impressive room.

"I know!" I grin, bending down to unpack my suitcase.

"Rome gets shit done!" She sits down on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah he does." I nod, focusing on unpacking.

"So, did you and Jude speak?" Aaliyah asks cautiously.

"Sort of. We started to. Then he left the room and came back with Isabella." I reveal.

"What!" Aaliyahs mouth falls open.

"Yeah." I stop unpacking and look up at her.

"Did he know she was coming?"

"No. She surprised him." I press my lips together, trying to stop myself from frowning.

Aaliyah doesn't say anything, but her eyes soften and she looks sad for me.

"It's fine." I shrug.

"You think he's going to tell her that he kissed you?" She questions.

"Don't know. He needs to."

Aaliyah nods. Watching me as I continue unpacking.

"Right—" She claps her hands together.

"Let's unpack everything and then get you ready for this dinner date. You deserve to have a good time tonight!" She stands from the bed, bending down to where I am as she helps me unpack.

"Love you." I smile at her. Reaching out and placing my hand on top of hers.

"Love you more." She gives my hand a squeeze.

~

I walk down to the lobby feeling a little nervous. It's been a while since I've been on a date and the nerves of the entire process hit me once again.

I spot Rome as soon as I get there. He's sat on one of the couches, waiting for me. As I get closer he also sees me, standing to his feet I now spot flowers in his hands. Tulips to be specific. Pink ones.

"Hi." I smile as I come to a stop in front of him.

"Hey." He gives me a quick greeting hug.

"You look gorgeous." He adds, his eyes looking me up and down before they meet mine once more.

I thank him, trying my best to stop the massive smile waiting to break out.

"These are for you." He hands me them.

"Thank you! Tulips are actually my favourite flowers."

"Thought so."

I tilt my head at him, wanting clarification on his remark.

"At the restaurant we went to a few nights ago, you mentioned how much you liked the flowers on the table. How they were your favourites." He states.

"You were actually listening to that?" I'm surprised. Even Aaliyah doesn't listen to my little rambles half the time. The only person that ever actually took note of them was, well Jude.

"You were talking why wouldn't I listen?" He laughs, a bit confused by my question.

I look down at the flowers with a little smile.

"You ready to go?" Rome asks.

"Yeah let's go." I nod.

He leads me towards the outside of the hotel. His car has been pulled up right near the steps that lead outside. He walks to the door, opening it for me so I can get in.

I do, thanking him and he gently closes it after me. Then walks around to his side and gets in.

"You have a really nice car." I admire the interior of his Ferrari. Cream leather seats. Very nice.

"Thank you." He smiles, pulling the car away from the hotel.

Rome does the same gesture, opening the door for me to get out just as he did for me to get in.

He smiles at the host, they know each other. He's also good friends with the owner of this restaurant. It seems he knows everyone in Padura.

The host, after their small conversation guides us to a table. We're placed upstairs on the rooftop, our table is nice and private away from the crowds of people.

"This table okay?" Rome asks

"Perfect." I smile.

I look out at the view. It's perfect. You can see the water, the beach.

"Think this is the best place I've ever been." I marvell out at the view.

"I quite like it too." Rome looks at me as I turn back to look at him.

"You really do look gorgeous tonight." He tells me. Eyes locked onto mine.

"Thank you." I can feel my cheeks heating up.

Our small moment is interrupted by who I assume is the owner of the restaurant because he's all nicely dressed in a suit and Rome immediately stands to greet him.

They speak in a bit of Italian, laughing with one another before Rome turns to me, pointing.

"Harmony this is my uncle Marco, owner of this restaurant, uncle Marco this is my beautiful date Harmony." He introduces.

I stand walking over to Marco who gives me a friendly hug.

"Dio mio, she's gorgeous Romey." He smiles at me and then looks to his nephew.

Rome looks cutely shy as he moves his eyes from me to his uncle. "That she is." He replies.

"Can I start you two off with some wine?" Marco questions as Rome and I take our seats again.

Rome looks to me. "Completely up to you Harmony."  He says softly.

"Wines good." I nod

"Red? White?" Marco questions us.

"Which do you prefer?" Rome asks

"White but if you want red we can—"

"White please uncle." Rome responds politely.

"Sure thing, I'll get some bread and dips sent to your table as appetisers." Marco says before he leaves.

"He's lovely." I watch Marco joyously walk away with a big smile.

"He's my favourite uncle. Don't tell him that though it'll go to his head." Rome laughs.

"Promise I won't." I laugh.

"So, I'm really intrigued to know how you got into architecture." I ask.

"Well, my dad was actually an architect."

"He met my mum in his early stages of his career. She was the best florist in Padura. She wanted to expand the business, change her shop into something bigger, more appealing as she would say."

"Her friend recommended a local architect that was known to be one of the best. In his early stages of his career but meant to be amazing at what he does. Dad had already been abroad and worked on some amazing projects."

"She called him up, he came to see her in her shop. Dad says he fell in love right there and then, mum says she did too. She asked if he was able to build her a new shop on a bit of land that her family owned. They had saved it for her, for whatever she wanted to make of it."

"Dad agreed instantly. Built her an entire greenhouse. For her flowers. And a beautiful shop that was big and open planned. You walked through the shop and went directly out into the greenhouse."

"Oh wow." I gasp. What a beautiful story.

"He asked her out after he finished building her the greenhouse. She said yes. They married a year or so after and then I came along." Rome smiles his pretty smile.

"I worked in the flower shop from time to time. Would always go to the greenhouse when I was little. See dad perfecting some things. He always made plans to make it bigger and better because he wanted the best for mum. He often let me help with designing things. I was good at drawing so he'd get me to draw plans and we'd do it together."

"He died before he could make the improvements we worked on." Rome smiles sadly.

"I'm so sorry." I say, sympathetically.

"It's okay." He softly smiles.

"I did them instead for mum. To cheer her up. After I did and I saw her face, how happy and proud she was, I knew I wanted to make everyone feel that way after I had built something. I wanted to give back to people and make them happy. Just how my dad did. So I went into architecture, to do just that. And honour my dad."

"Wow!" Is all I say.

"Here. This is what it looks like." He takes his phone out showing me a picture.

"Wow Rome. This is...beautiful." I stare down at the picture.

His uncle comes back just as Rome puts his phone away. Wine in hand and bread in the hands of the waiter behind him.

"What is?" Marco questions.

"I was showing her mums flower shop. The improvements I did." Rome explains.

"Oh yes! Beautiful isn't it harmony?"

"Absolutely." I nod. Making eye contact with Rome who smiles gratefully at me.

"Our boy is talented." He ruffles Romes curly hair.

"I always say, he will build a greenhouse for a girl one day too. Just like his father." Marco nods his head at his nephew.

"Marco stop." Rome laughs, looking a bit embarrassed, but all in a cute way.

"Hey, it's true." Marco shrugs looking at me and then winking at Rome.

Rome says something to Marco in Italian. I'm guessing he tells him to go away because he points to the door.

Marco laughs saying he'll see us later and then leaves.

"Sorry about him."

"No it's okay. I think it's cute. Some future girl is going to be very lucky."

He looks away with a smile.

"I bet you have an even better story about how you became a stylist?" He opens the wine pouring me some first before he pours his own.

"Not really. I've just been obssesed with clothes since I was little. It's not even what I actually wanted to get into originally."

"Oh is not? What did you want to originally do?"

"I wanted to be a florist." I laugh. The only person that knows that Aaliyah and Jude.

"Really?" He's surprised.

"Yeah. My mums one. Grew up surrounded by flowers and plants a lot so that's why I love them." I smile as I think about my mum who I miss. Can't wait to go back home and see her.

"Just how I was." He smiles knowingly

"Yeah." I grin.

"So why didn't you?" He sips his wine.

I shrug. "I don't know. I hit the age of eight and all of a sudden was obsessed with clothes, always wanted to dress up my older sister." I laugh thinking about my childhood.

"Flowers kinda took a back seat?" He questions

"Yeah. Still loved them. But I had other passions." I shrug.

"I can see you do still love flowers. I saw your Mui Mui collection, noticed the small flower detailing on some of the clothes." He grins.

"You did?" I had been hoping more people saw that. Even Aaliyah missed it. I had to point it out to her.

"Yeah. It was very smart."

"Thank you! I was hoping more people would notice. Surprised you did." I laugh.

He shrugs. "Architects pay good attention to detail." He does a curt smile as he sips his wine some more.

"I can see that." I laugh, also sipping some wine.

The food we ate was probably the best food I had ever tasted. Not only was that good, but Rome and I spoke as if we'd known each other for years. Everything is so easy with him. So refreshing.

"I had a really good time tonight." I smile as the pair of us come to a stop outside of my hotel room. Rome insisted on making sure I get back safely. Even though he owns the hotel and knows everyone that works here. I found it cute.

"So did I. You're the best company I've had in a while." He laughs, looking at me as he towers above me. He's got such nice hazel eyes, I note as I look into them.

"What would your friends think." I fake a gasp. Leaning against my door.

"If they were lucky enough to spend time with you too, I think they'd also agree." He shrugs smirking down at me.

"Bold claim." I flirt shuffling in my heels so I'm a little closer to him, slightly away from my door I was leaning against.

"True though." He moves in a little closer to me. Eyes haven't moved from mine at all.

"You might change your mind the second time around." I shrug as I study his facial features. He could model that's how attractive he is.

"Is that you indirectly saying I can take you out for a second date?" He tilts his head, eyes now on my lips.

I boldly move closer, lips extremely close to his.

"Maybe." I whisper with a little teasing grin.

He takes a deep breath as he looks at me.

"Harmony?"

"Rome?" I say playfully. Tilt my head and smirk at him. Interested to see what he's going to ask. Even though I think I know what he's going to ask.

"I really want to kiss you right now." His eyes are fixated on my lips.

"I really want you to kiss me." I retort.

He subtly bites his bottom lip a little as his eyes find mine. He takes his hand, cupping my cheek. Slowly, agonisingly, he begins to lean in.

"I definitely don't want to rush this." He whispers against my lips. And then he kisses me. Slowly, but with so much passion my legs feel weak.

The kiss is so intense that I have to pull away just to take a breath. My head is spinning and I need to sit down. That's how good the kiss is.

"Goodnight Rome." I grin, turning to open my door and then looking back at him.

"Goodnight Harmony." He smirks wiping my lip gloss off his bottom lip as he stares at me.

As I shut the door, he leaves.

All I can do is smile as I walk into my room. Excited and ready to tell the girls all about it.

— let's be so real Rome is perfect
for her rn. Jude needs to figure out
his entire life and sort himself out!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

237K 6K 66
[ Oou Girl your Melanin looks so good โœจ] Started: Apr. 14th 2018 Ended: Jul. 27th 2018 -#1 in Arreaga 09/08/18 -#1 in Arreaga 09/19/18
4M 87.2K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
157K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
696K 61.9K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...