His Highness Of Hell

By Wandering_Alma5

Going through life without a lover, Aubrey gets to the end of her life...with nothing. Frustrated and alone... More

ð– ‹Aesthetics + Tattoosð– ‹
🛑WARNING🛑
PLAYLIST!!!
♡PROLOGUE♡
Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: Abby
Chaper 3: Aspen Tree
Chapter 4: Ivan
Chapter 5: Orchids
Chapter 6: Goodbye
Chapter 6: Home
Chaptwr 7: Castle
Chapter 9: Devils Of Sin
Chapter 10: Balance
Chapter 11: Turn Around
Chapter 12: Unknown
Chapter 13: Ferb
Chapter 14: â™›
Chapter 15: Her Laugh
Chapter 16: Across The Gate
Chapter 17: Love Nothing More

Chapter 8: Wake Up

5 0 12
By Wandering_Alma5

Aubrey's pov-

Ivan's castle was huge. After he asked me stay he led me down a corridor where a few doors were down. He led me to a door at the very end which I wanted desperately to ask why he had so many rooms but I never did.

He opened the door which opened up to a large bedroom with a luxury bathroom and walk in closet that was empty.

After walking around and realizing I didn't have any night clothes I turned to him and saw him leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed. He was just staring at me as he normally did, with no emotions on his face.

"Can I umm, have some cloths please?" I asked hesitatly. He nodded before disappearing.

He really loves teleporting, can't blame him since I'd do the same thing if I could and I wasn't almost sick when he teleported us here.

I always got sick.

I don't know why I said yes to staying. One moment he asked and the next my mouth agreed. I didn't regret it but it was frustrating in his presence I could never control my actions.

Ivan teleported back into the room with a grey gotten shirt, sweats and some boxers. He handed them to me and I thanked him before walking into the bathroom to get changed.

I hastily changed into his cloths, his shirt dropping down to almost my knees and I had to roll up the boxers a couple times for them not to slide off. I hadn't bother with the pants since I run walk when I'm sleeping.

Once situated I got out and saw he wasn't there anymore.

Slightly saddened I closed the door, turned off the lights and got into the bed that felt like a cloud.

Quickly my eyes shut and for the first time since I died I went to sleep without thoughts.

TIME SKIP

I gasped and shot up in the bed, startled awake with the sensation of pain in the middle of my chest.

I leaped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom, yanking up the shirt I saw my clean untouched skin.

Im ok. I don't have a blade in my skin. It was just a nightmare.

I sighed out a shudder before walking out the bathroom after turning off the light. I climbed back into bed before I stared at the ceiling, feeling the man's knife against my neck and his breath on my face. I felt my blood pouring on my skin and my breath leaving my lungs in a chill.

The images that flashed in my head that night were ones I wish I could have forgotten. But they were there to stay.

So I stared at the ceiling for what was like an hour before I got so scared of the darkness so I tiptoe out of bed.

Once again my actions were not my own and I acted without thought.

My thought process was simple, I was scared and the only person I even remotely closely trusted near me was him. So I went to him. Simple.

Tripping through the hall in the dark it felt as if there were eyes all over my skin. From my head to my toes eyes where stripping me of my dignity and those eyes were not friendly; but than suddenly it all disappeared in an instant.

Quickly without harm and almost gotten lost I made it to his room.

I didn't know if I should have knocked or not, so I didn't. I let myself in which was a very rude decision but I didn't think it at the time.

His room was pitch dark to the point I didn't see my own hand infront of my face. I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open or not. But remembering the basic layout I made my way over to the bed slowly until my knee tapped against the side of the bed frame.

Hesitantly I whispered to the bed, hoping he was there and I wasn't just speaking into the darkness. 

"Ivan?" I whispers nervously as I picked at my hands. There was silence, not a single sound, not even breathing. It was very freaky.

Was he even here?

"Ivan are you there?"I asked again and debated if I should had just stayed in my room.

I shouldn't have come here. He's going to just kick me out. This is stupid.

Prepared to turn around I shuffled a step back. "Come on darling you're going to get cold out there" Ivan's voice called from the darkness which I assumed from the bed.

We both knew it was impossible to catch a cold in this room. It was as hot as room temperature always no matter if it was summer or winter.

Nervously I climbed onto the edge of the bed, not knowing where he was I rested on the edge and under the cover. I was practically hanging off the mattress.

I heard him chuckle, "No need to get shy now love. I don't bite, unless you want me to" he said before his hand grabbed around my waist a pulled me to his naked chest.

I could feel every touch his skin even with the shirt on my body.

It was as if his touch burned through the shirt entirely.

My face heated up extremely but I relaxed against him anyways. I scooted more back so I molded completely against his front and I grabbed his hand that was wrapped around my waist.

I felt a kiss on the side of my temple before everything went still and my mind calmed.

Being with him was like a sense of tranquility I never knew existed.

I want to stay here forever.

I know this is strange and I just met him not even a week ago but it's felt like I know him better than I've known anyone better in my entire life.

I sighed and closed to eyes, taking in breaths of his vanilla yet minty scent.

And then the world went quiet as we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

TIME SKIP

When I woke up early in the morning I was laying on Ivan's naked chest with his arms wrapped tight around me, as if he was scared I would leave.

I took in his body and saw he had multiple tattoos. I also had tattoos but all of mine were different flower sleeves on my biceps, back and stomach but also some unique ones.

He had a serpent that went from his pec to his shoulder, a small complicated compass that was on his left ribs and he had a bunch of trouble tattoos. He had a spider web that stretched along his collar bone and some colorless roses that were slightly hidden with his sweats.

I mesmerized every single tattoo later on.

After I was done seeing all the tattoos he had while I could I smiled and closed my eyes, taking in the moment for what it was.

Home. That was home.

I knew it was weird, it was so weird but he was my home I just felt it in every fiber of my soul.

Not long enough though the day started with the sun hidden behind clouds and Ivan woke up with a sleepy face.

He looked at me though hooded eyes, before he smiled and my heart burst from my chest.

"Good morning beautiful" he said in a deep gruff morning voice which did a lot to me.

Blushing I responded with a good morning of my own before rolling off him in an embarrassed mess.

I had slept with him. I slept with the devil.

It completely shocked me how nature it felt to be with him. His armed wrapped around me and his heart in sync with my own.

Waking up next to him compared to waking up on a weekend, waking up on your birthday, waking up to realize that you get to sleep an extra hour before work. It was something beautiful that I wanted to take advantage of.

Ivan sat up with a start, almost a jump before he rolled out of bed with energy I've never seen him have before.

"What is it?" I asked referring to why he looked concerned and worried.

He looked at me before masking his emotions with a blank stare. "Prisoner escaped. You should leave now" he forced it out though clenched teeth. "Get dressed in ten, I'll come to take you to the gate" he ordered before going into his bathroom and leaving me standing there confused.

Someone escaped?

Worry settled in my stomach as I made my way down to my room to get dressed. On the way there though I accidentally almost ran into a girl that had a glare on her face. Apologies were made from both of us and we separated our ways.

Once I was dressed back into the cloths I had on yesterday, which kinda felt gross but I shrugged it off, I waited for Ivan to come for me.

At ten minutes exactly he arrived in a crisp grey suit on. I was sad I couldn't see his bare chest anymore, I wanted to trance all the tattoos with my fingers.

"Ok come on hold on tight, love" he ordered softly while grabbing me around the waist. I buried my head into his chest not wanting to feel the world around us violently jolt with the teleporting.

But when I felt the jolt I gasped and my stomach turned.

I always hated teleporting.

When I felt my shoes hit something soft I opened my eyes and pulled away from Ivan to see we were by the dead tree.

"Alright darling this is where we part. Don't throw up on my land" he teased slightly as I rolled my eyes, wanting to shove him but I refrained.

"Goodbye Ivan" I said before I began to walk to the gate.

This all feels to natural. Me calling his name is both knowing I'll be back to meet with him again. It's strange but I love it.

"Aubrey..." he called and I turned around to look at him curiously. He had that worried look on his face again telling me that whatever he had bothered him was serious.

"Don't come back...atleast not for this week. It's dangerous" he strained his words as if begging me and than I realized he was indeed serious.

If he's worried so much about this than I'll keep it in my mind.

"Ok" I agreeed and he smiled softly.

"Good girl. Now go" he nodded to the gate as my stomach twisted at the name.

I blushed and walked away to the gate. I tried to forget the name he called me but the tone of his voice, deep and promising, along with the sting of those two words was enough to make me fall to my knees.

Quickly I found myself crossed over the gate and walked to the big aspen tree.

I wanted to turn around. I wanted to go back and have him hug me to his chest, it was such a strange desire it was met with a tug in my belly.

I sighed and looked up from where I had been zoning out in to freeze when I met a bare of hazel eyes.

"Marabella?!" I asked in surprise.

She doesn't look happy.

"Aubrey" she said my name sternly. "What on god plan are you doing so close to that gate?" Her tone for once was hard.

Even though she looked twenty years older than me she still treated me like I was a little kid compared to her. It made sense seeing as she's practically been dead for fifty years.

"I—I well I was..." I tried to come up with an answer but her glare made it uncomfortable for me to lie.

Shit.

Come on I HAD to do the nightmare trope! It was right there! You can't blame me💀

Also Ivan kinda reminds me of Lucifer Morning Star or Luc from The Incisible Life Of Addie La Rue

Things are going really fast pace and it's very weird for me but I'm slowly getting use to this new writing style

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
83.4K 2.6K 29
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...
371K 16.9K 62
Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War With The Devil ✅ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Scene fro...
Mad Temptation By KalyxIole

Mystery / Thriller

186 28 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...