Sweet poison | Nishimura Ni-k...

By eveatiny

Their forbidden love was a sweet toxic liquid, an intoxicating blend of passion and danger that left them cra... More

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥
『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5』
『6』
『7』
『8』
『9』
『10』
『11』
『12』
『13』
『14』
『15』
『16』
『17』
『18』
『19』
『20』
『21』
『23』
『24』
『25』
『26』
『27』
『28』
『29』
『30』
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

『22』

19 0 0
By eveatiny

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 🌺

"Hahahaha," the blonde girl laughs in hysterical as the other girl is standing with her head on the locker in ashamed. "Stop laughing...." the brunette girl begged burying herself deeper in the locker. "Ok ok, I'm sorry, it's just funny," the blonde girl wiped her tears and patted her bff shoulder. "It's ok, everyone tends to fart in silence in class," the blonde girl burst into laughter again.

The brunette girl feeling more embarrassed with a red cheek on her face went to the restroom to hide. "Wait, I'm sorry," the blonde girl apologized as her voice became more muffled. The brunette girl locked herself in the stall room and sat on the toilet case. Sighs after another sigh. The knock erupts in the restroom and the blonde girl says "I bought your favorite drink and snack, come out."

The brunette girl opened the stall room meeting the blonde girl waving the bought snack. "Here," the girls ate in silence together enjoying the food. The brunette girl could eat anything no matter what circumstances. No appetite doesn't exist in her life. "I know you're feeling embarrassed and all. It was wrong of me to laugh at you like that, my apologies. Funny or not, I'll kick on people's butt if they ever bring up that topic, because our life is too short to focus on the small thing."

The brunette nodded silently and looked down at her hand as they were sitting on the floor. "Why don't I tell you my story to lighten up your mood?" The blonde girl asks with a mischievous smile on her face. The brunette raised her eyebrows in interest.

The blonde cleared her throat and said "When I was on a date with some dude, he added something to my food without being aware of it, I felt weird and pain in my stomach. I had diarrhea on the place..and then the next day he told everyone in school about it. All laughed at me and felt the same as you. You're not alone."

The brunette laughed finally showing positive emotion and the blonde felt happy to see her BFF all better. Anything for her. Even if she has to bring up one of her embarrassing pasts. Both of them brushed the dust off their pant before going to attend classes.

I jolt up with sweats on my body over a small flashback and panting with a tight lung. "Those darn useless flashbacks.." I sighed looking at my alarm clock 06:02. I'm contemplating to go back to sleep or go on my day. Knowing I wouldn't fall asleep, I rose up walking like a zombie to the bathroom. I looked at myself through the mirror noticing a heavy dark eyesbag, skinnier but fit with muscles and abs, longer hair, and a shallower face.

I scoffed at myself in disbelief contemplating about everything since the start of my first wake-up from a coma. "What am I doing with my life?" I muttered shaking my head. I can feel my bit of piece mental get destroyed with each mission. The effort and work I put in to heal my mental and soul vanishes in the hole. Why can't people live in peace without striking hatred for each other?

I brushed my teeth with my eyes closed and washed my face. I hear the knock on the door as I swiftly turn my head to a closed door. "Nova, are you ok?" Asks Tae Jin and I approach the door and open door. Eye to eye, I noticed his face was shallow too, he must be struggling a lot too, like me. "Yeah, I'm ok, why?"

"I heard noises from your room and I thought should I come in your room or not?" Tae Jin scratched his head in nervous. Cute. I smiled nodding my head "Nah I was just having trouble falling asleep and kept turning my side to side," I lied because I'm not the type of person to open up easily and I don't want to share my dream or flashback. It's not like it's necessary to share everything that happens in your life.

"Ah, I see, I'm sorry, do you want to join breakfast with me?" He raised his eyebrows waiting for answers from me. Finally. It's been a long time since he has asked. "Of course!" I said ready to go downstairs and he chuckled. As I approached the kitchen, I smelled the delicious food and cocoa with milk. Yes! It must be yummy!

"Woah the smell is so dreamy!" I squealed taking out the plates from the cupboards putting freshly baked waffles and adding Nutella on top of them. I set down the plate and cocoa drink. "Bon appetite, NoNo," he says digging the food with me. His voice sounded sad, what must be? I stopped eating and looked at him. He also averted his gaze to me raising his one eyebrow in question. My gaze never left him as I stared at him.

"Is something wrong?" I broke the silence and he chose to act dumb. "No? Why it would be?" He says and eats more. I set the fork down and stabbed the knife in the middle table which left the knife standing. Tae Jin jumped at the sight of me being aggressive and looked at me with wide eyes. "What was that for?"

"Don't forget that you raised me to be like you, I had learned quite a lot. Don't act dumb and tell me what's wrong? I swore to you I'll be your bodyguard," I replied with tired eyes. He sighed setting the utensils down. "Nova, I can't use your help because you look tired and overworked. I've noticed that the more I gave the mission to you the more horrible you look," he explained softly shaking his head.

"Tae Jin if you're on the edge of trouble, don't hesitate to ask for my help, to be next to you," I retorted not liking he was pushing me away. Not because I'm mad at him for pushing me away but hurt. I know he has every right to like me back or not. The attachment issue sucks. "You have helped me so much, too much that I can't reach my gratitude for your work effort, you have done well, my dear," he says softly stroking my hand.

"Then please at least tell me what's bothering you," I plead to him with doe eyes. I'm really worried about him and what is chasing him to the point he looks shallowed. He put his head down contemplating whether to share or not. Come on. Spill it. "Nishimura Riki killed my friends and now he is hunting me down," he finally said with a treacherous tone. I pulled my hand back frowning my forehead. "Why?"

"My friend made a huge mistake and Riki thinks I'm also involved but I'm not. Nova I'm going to be ok, just take a rest. Deji will help me," Tae Jin assured me with a smile on his face. I sighed and nodded "OK, be careful." We continued eating our food and Tae Jin took out the knife I stabbed at. He chuckled "You're really strong aren't you?"

__̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴s̴w̴e̴e̴t̴ ̴p̴o̴i̴s̴o̴n̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴̴_̴̴̴

Tae Jin left and I'm all alone, feeling quite bored. "What do I do?" I had a bulb above my head and decided to go shopping. To spoil myself. I rose up from my bed walking toward my closet and all I have is either all black clothes or grey. There is some color from the day I woke up from a coma and Deji bought it for me. I'm not really a fan of dress but wearing all black would suffocate me from the heat of the sun.

I picked out yellow the summer dress with a v-neck line, flared sleeves, and knee length. "Not bad, very cute," I started dressing up and wore white socks and white shoes with platform. Very typical but wearing sandals or heels is a big no for me. Pass. I curled my hair in light wavy and added mascara on my eyelashes and applied pink Vaseline on my lips. "Let's go," I said ready to go but ran back to my room.

"Cannot forget about my perfume and deodorant," I applied my golden Billie Eilish perfume and went downstairs to the main entrance door and twisted the door open and closed closing with keys. The day is beautiful, the sun kissing my body with warmth with a hint of wind, the grass is getting taller and bigger, the birds chirping loudly and the sky is a clear light blue color.

I got in my car and turned on the engine heading to the city where I was the last time. I pressed the button on the music radio and the song started singing so calmly in my ears 'Far East Movement & Ryan Tedder - Rocketeer' this music got me finally eased my feeling calm and relaxed. I take my black sunglasses in hand and put on my face to stop the sun from stinging my eyes.

"What a shiny day," I looked out my window car noticing many people on the beach hanging out with family or friends. It is indeed the hot day that people take it as a free day. The kids running and laughing as they're throwing sand at each other. I snorted finding it cute. Other kids are playing in the water lightly splashing water and giddling. I smiled thinking what kind of child I was.

I looked at the road entering in the city with a bunch of buildings and shopping. I looked around and decided to park my car at the Prada shop. I saw many people reviewing that it's good quality and elegant. I got out feeling many different kinds of perfumes people use. Quite strong or my nose is just sensitive. I hope I won't sneeze a lot in shopping. I approached the main entrance door and walked in.

I put my sunglasses on top of my head looking around the shop, it was so beautiful and luxurious. The massive chandelier hanging above my head at the ceiling sparkling like water. "Woah," I'm quite amazed by its beauty. I chose to buy the clothes as I stepped on the elevator and leaned on the side so men couldn't look at my private part. I know men too well. Too easy to read like a book.

I was soon to reach the final destination and stepped off the elevator as I entered a random shop and looked around smiling at the beautiful design. I slowly nodded my head agreeing with people who reviewed on the media. Sure I could buy on online shopping but my patience doesn't like to wait. It is what it is. "Nova?"

I stopped roaming my eyes at the clothes and looked up who was calling me. I hope there are more people named Nova. I turned my head to the left and right. Two men stand with agape mouths and point their fingers at me. I frowned my eyebrows feeling alarmed and cursed under my breath. I didn't have any weapons with me. I only have daggers under my dress attached to my thigh sheath.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked taking one step back. Both men looked at each other and the pink boy said "Yes, we are talking to you." The other man still gawking at me which isn't surprising from men. "Who are you?" I ask more, to be honest, I could leave but what if they won't leave me alone and I cause the scene. Tae Jin wouldn't be happy. I promised him to stay at home and relax.

I took a deep breath and the pink boy with a wide smile said "I'm Kim Sunoo and he is Park Sunghoon." He lends out his hand to shake my hand but I just stare at it and ignore it. "What do you want?" Sunoo pressed his lips tight and took his hand to him and Sunghoon said "We're Riki's friend and of course, we know you through him. You were together with him."

I take one more step back and glare at them "He and I are nothing, I don't have any memories with him, what are you guys shitting about?" I said with an angry tone. What is wrong with people trying to convince me that I was Riki's girlfriend? Ok, then move on? I don't remember anymore. "No, but we have proof to show it to you, and also Riki is feeling terrible without you. Please come back I'm begging you on my knee-"

"You're standing," Sunoo cut him off with the truth. Sunghoon glared at him "Shut the fuck up Sunoo." I stare at them with a 'what the fuck' look. As they kept bickering I slowly stepped back and left. "Bruh, are you an idiot-" Sunoo stopped and looked around "where is she?" Sunghoon rubbed his face in frustration. "That's your fault," Sunghoon said and left. Sunoo stood there flabbergasted and wide-eyed. "Me?"

I ran down the elevator not having time to stand and drive down. I walked so fast through the crowd of people and I bumped in person.

"Oh I'm so sorry-"
"Watch where you're going-"

I looked up seeing no one but Riki. Shit. I stepped back and glared at him. He looked surprised but happy that his eyes were glistening and sparkling. I bet he is happy to torture me again. Right, he killed Tae Jin's friend.

"No need to apologize, my love," he softly smiled putting his both hands in his back pocket. He has hair down hanging on his forehead and some string on his eyes. He has a white T-shirt, black shirt, white shoes and also black sunglasses on top of his head. Very simple but attractive- no.

"Who are you to call me like that?" I ask him looking for escape. He seemed to notice but shrugged it off. "Then you want me to call you darling? Honey? Babe? Baby? Gorgeous?" He looked deep in thought fishing to catch the right word for me. I scoffed and scratched my forehead "Stop being ridiculous."

I stood still and waited for his ridiculous response or even better. Riki leaned forward, his voice laced with a mix of frustration and longing. "You can't deny what we had," he said, his gaze intense. "I know you don't remember, but there was something between us that was real."

I scoffed, my eyes flashing with defiance. "You mean you can't deny that I won't fall for your trick? Don't think you can charm your way back into my life," I retorted, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "If I really can't remember then that doesn't mean I'll fall for your tricks. Just move on Riki."

His expression softened as he reached out to touch my hand gently but I swatted his hand off like flies. I'm not trying to trick you," he said earnestly and added more "I just want you to give us a chance. We were passionate and unstoppable together."

A fire burning in my eyes and blinding me with rage. "Stop with your lies, I know you more than I should," I snapped at him as he stepped back. "If only you have any idea what I know about your dirty deeds." The people are looking at us with weird looks. I closed my mouth shut and looked at him with a last look, "I will hunt you down when I'm ready, Riki. Brace it up."

I walked bumping his shoulder on purpose and went to my car to head somewhere else. I guess shopping at Prada has failed. "It's ok, there might be somewhere else," I murmured driving to Yves Saint Laurent and entering inside "I don't mind."

__̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴s̴w̴e̴e̴t̴ ̴p̴o̴i̴s̴o̴n̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴_̴̴_

𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 🗡️

I stood so long that I barely could snap out of my mind. "Yo Niki, we just saw Nova," Sunghoon approached me with Sunoo beside him. "I also did", I said with a nonchalant tone.

"Really? Well if it weren't Sunoo's fault I would have convinced her to come back," Sunghoon said in disappointment shaking his head. Sunoo scoffed and said "Woah, you think saying that you're on your knee while standing makes sense? You're dumb with pea brain."

Sunoo slapped Sunghoon on the back of their head, and Sunghoon grunted in pain. "Guya stop it, that's the least concern for now," I said with a sigh. Both of them looked at each other in question. Sunoo shrugged his shoulders.

"Nova keeps saying how I did dirty deeds and makes me sound like a bad person," I explained with a blank face. "Oh, that means someone has been brainwashing her, hasn't it?" Sunoo says with light in his eyes hoping he is right. I nodded and said
"must be but who?"

Sunghoon grins snapping his finger in hope "Jungwon said that he saw Nova at the cafe right? How about Sunoo acts like a barista?" Sunghoon says as he looks at Sunoo who has big eyes in defensive. "Why me?" Sunoo lowly shrieked feeling being attacked. "I agree," I finally said after being silent for good time.

"Not you too Niki..." Sunoo gave me a sad face and I added more "Sunoo you look innocent and nice person. You even offered a snack to our enemy because you were intimidated by a massive man." Sunoo looked anywhere but our eyes "I don't know what you're talking about."

Sunghoon and I shook our heads and smiled at Sunoo. "Niki is right, you're the only one who looks innocent and nice but I don't think it'll work, she knows that Sunoo is one of our allies," Sunghoon says and I agree with him. Sunoo sighs in relief patting his shoulder in comfort and rolling his eyes. "Jungwon and Jake fit the position."

"Only Jungwon because Jake is busy tracking in the computer. He cannot be bothered," I replied to Sunghoon's remark. "Hey, how about we discuss this at our mansion? We might look suspicious if we stay here any longer." Sunoo says side eyeing side to side through his perplexed eyes. I cleared my throat and we left the Prada shopping.

"I can imagine jungwon is going to say 'I cAnT BeLiEvE YaLl ArE mAkInG mE dO ThiS' and cry as his eyes twitches in place at the cafe," Sunghoon snorts like pig at his imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 27.6K 59
And lead us not into temptation, they said. She fell into temptation nonetheless. Well, actually, Angel fell in love with her own temptation: Lucifer...
8.2K 530 19
Jay's been granted his wish for true love. But Jungwon, though he knows he's been sent because he's compatible with Jay, is more reluctant than ever...
1.5K 135 40
"It wasn't a coincidence. It was destined for us to meet" That day everything changed for me. I realized that love itself was never perfect but the...
331K 17.4K 44
"you made me so fucking crazy, you know? i've never wanted to destroy someone as much as you." didn't your mom tell you to not talk with strangers? e...