『23』

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 🌺

On a sunny afternoon, as the boy was making his way home from school, he found himself face-to-face with a stranger and his gang. Fear gripped a boy's heart as he sighed knowing another round of torment. It's for sure weird if all day is silent from the bully. But just as the bullies circled around him, the short girl appeared out of nowhere like a guardian angel.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" the girl yells at them in full force voice. Protecting the boy with her body in front of the boy. "What's it to you? Mind your own business, you shorty peasant!" The boss of the gang says with a cocky tone.

The girl with a threatening voice speaks up "I have a camera in my jacket's pocket, oh should I say it's on live? Imagine how many people are watching or better? Takes screen video for fun and destroys your life with a single piece of video?" She folded her arms but not too high so the camera would be able to catch the moment.

With fiery determination in her eyes, she spoke with unwavering confidence, "I wonder what your strict father will say about it who only cares about his reputation? Oh poor you, let's hope he won't beat you with baseball with a spike on it, Mhm?" The boss stiffens at his father's name and trembles in threat.

She demands that they leave the boy alone. Surprised by her audacity, the bullies hesitated for a moment before reluctantly backing away. "Fine! We'll leave him alone... for now." The girl squints her eyes. "No, I mean forever. If not, then I shall promise you that my people will snitch on you with videos. Now fuck off all peasants!" The gang scurries away in fear and running. "Pussy."

At that moment, the boy's heart swelled with gratitude and admiration for her. He couldn't believe that someone had come to his rescue when he needed it the most. "Thank you so much, for saving me," the boy says with a red cheek on his face with embarrassment for not being able to protect himself.

"Oh no problem," she winked at him and realized that he was very tall. "I lied about the camera and live," the girl scratched her head in nervous. The boy widened his eyes and squinted his eyes "Really?" The girl nodded her head and says "Sometime you gotta lie and threaten them, you never know how pussy they are. If they don't believe then use your hand to punch them, don't be afraid," the girl smiled and hugged him in reassurance.

The boy smiled and hugged her back in gratitude. From that day forward, their lives became intertwined in an unexpected way. As they spent more time together, the boy discovered that the girl was not only brave but also incredibly kind-hearted and intelligent. They shared countless conversations about their dreams, fears, and aspirations. With each passing day, their connection grew stronger.

I jolt up as if I'm struck by thunder and rain poured over me with sweats. I sighed in frustration "Who is that? What is the person's name? I can't keep having flashbacks without the answer..." I said placing my hand on my head feeling wet on my hair from sweat. People might misunderstand that I have a nightmare. From my guess, the boy who appears in my mind must be someone I care about.

"Hmm, if it's someone I care about, then where is he? Is he even looking for me?" I debated in my mind and looked at the alarm clock. "Of course," I murmured. 05:35. Even better. I shook my head in disbelief and got out my bed feeling a bit cold since I was wearing only a satin top and shorts. I picked up my white fluffy robe from the chair and put it on me.

I sat on the chair and opened my drawer taking out my diary. I contemplated what to write in short. Since I just woke up I'm afraid to forget what I saw in my mind. I tend to forget my dreams which I enjoyed a lot but forgot in the end. Was very frustrated. I loved more being in a dream than in reality. Reality sucks. Pain in the ass.