Blind In Love (Jensoo)

De NainaZara

Inspired by an Indian movie: Jennie is an eye doctor living in South Korea who grew up in Jeju Island. She do... Mais

Cover
Teaser
PART I: A LOVE STORY
Life Gave me Bullets, But I Picked You
Why?
Save My Number?
Hahaha....I'm Just Whipped
Get Ready To Say...
I Do
I'm Married But Not Tame
I'm Here For You
At The Drop Of A Hat
Short and Sweet
I Know You
Trust Fall
My Weird Feeling
A Jealousy Battle
A Distraction
Frustration
Confessions
My Priority & True Feelings
My Perfect Life Isn't Complete Without You Pt. 1
My Perfect Life Isn't Complete Without You Pt. 2
Sweet & Sexy
I'm Sorry
PART II: REVENGE
My Shattered Life Without You
My Partner
Without You
The Tragic Reveal
PART III: HAPPILY EVER AFTER
A Crack Splinters
No
My Anchor
Sequel

Epilogue

1.2K 75 42
De NainaZara

|Jennie|

2 years later...

I grab a program with a big smile and sit in the front row. Lisa sits next to me not a moment later.

I look at her and ask quietly, "Where's Rosie?"

She rolls her eyes. "Your parents are bringing her."

I punch her arm. "I thought you were!"

She shakes her head. "I couldn't handle her anymore. She's a handful! I just dropped her off at your parents' house and got ready." She smiles and gestures to her silver sequined outfit that draped over her lithe form. "What do you think?"

I smile. "You look good."

Then I punch her arm again. "Next time you change the plan, tell me!"

She holds her arms up like a shield and I sit back in my seat.

Lisa leans towards me. "Will Rosie not disturb anyone during the performance?"

I shake my head. "No. She'll be fine. She likes it when Jisoo plays piano."

She nods and looks at my outfit. "I bet Jisoo nearly died with you in this outfit."

I feel my cheeks go warm when I remember how I described the red outfit with off-shoulder sleeves and a leg slit from my mid thigh down to Jisoo just before we left the penthouse.

Needless to say, I had to fix my makeup again before leaving.

Lisa laughs. "Oh! You both are still—"

"Lisa. If I hear another word from you about our sex life, I will murder Minnie."

She scoffs. "Why Minnie?"

"Because it would hurt you more," I say cheekily as I open the program.

"You're the devil," she mutters and I glance at her with a smile before giving her an airy kiss on the cheek.

"Love you Lisa!" I say cheerfully and she mutters under her breath.

"Huh?" I ask and cup my ear. "What was that?"

"Love you too," she says. "Everyone probably thinks I'm your wife."

I bounce my eyebrows. "I thought you were my second wife? That's a bummer you know?"

She glances at me and I see a smile overtake her face. Happiness glows from her face. Exactly what I wanted.

My parents come not a moment later and they dump Rosie in my lap.

"Awww! I knew this outfit would look cute on her!" I say with an excited voice as I pinch my daughter's small cheek.

They sit next to me and my mom shakes her head, "She wouldn't stop crying and we had to play one of Jisoo's compositions on the way here."

I smile and lift my daughter up to kiss her cheek.

"Happy Birthday again, Rosie!" I say happily.

Today is our daughter's first birthday. Rosie Kim.

After the accident, we kept the penthouse. The doctor said it would be better to stay in a place where Jisoo was already familiar with than change to another place. Jisoo receives a pension of 50 million won, which is only 5% of what she used to earn, and my salary is nearly 300 million a year. So we've been managing to keep the penthouse.

And maybe if Jisoo manages to sell one of her pieces, we'll be able to start saving for Rosie's future.

Jisoo couldn't go back to her old job or what she used to do so she pushed herself in music. She practiced until she could recreate any song on the piano by just listening to it. Her piano teacher, Mr.Taeyang, took special lessons and helped her make her own music.

So that's why we're here, Mr.Taeyang is hosting a recital for all his students and Jisoo is the honoring performance.

Jisoo requested the recital be on Rosie's birthday because nothing makes her smile more than when Jisoo's playing.

As for Lisa, she spent a year grieving. It was hard but she's slowly getting herself out there again. No one really struck her heart as much as Rosie yet but she seems happy with her current girlfriend Minnie. She took over as the Head for the Special Forces as a request from Jisoo. And came over at least once a week for some advice on a case or thinking differently.

"Okay! Let's start! Hi—"

"WAIT! WE'RE HERE!"

I smile and look around with everyone to see Jisoo's parents running down the side aisle and sitting down next to my parents.

They're panting and Mr. Taeyang gives them a small glare before looking forward again and smiling widely.

"Hi! My name is Dong Taeyang. I'm a renowned piano professional! I want to thank you all for coming to today's recital! Let's start with the first performance!"

Everyone starts clapping and Rosie squirms in my lap as the guy explains his piece and thanks everyone for coming. I wrap my arms a bit firmer around her small body. She stops when the guy starts playing and I laugh quietly at her wonder-filled expression.

We watch the performances when it's finally time for the last one.

"Today is a very special day! I have one of my most achieving students. She's nearly excelled my expertise in only 2 years and to top it all off, she accomplished it blind! Please let me present Kim Jisoo!"

I hear a loud cheering and barking and I turn my head to see a bunch of people standing. Men and women cheering and screaming and chanting Jisoo's name.

I look at Lisa in confusion and she grins. "They're all people that Jisoo helped at the agency."

I nod and I even see a group of women with large smiles and clapping with all the special force agents.

I turn my head to the stage and Jisoo is walking forward with a confident smile and using her walking stick to walk towards the piano.

Everyone quiets as she leans her walking stick against the side of the piano and holds the edge of it before gently sitting down on the bench.

She folds her hands on her lap and turns her head to the audience. "Hello everyone! Today is a special day. It's my daughter's first birthday so this performance is dedicated to her. I want to thank all of you for being here! I especially want to thank my wife who supported me through my struggles and stayed by my side."

I smile and a blush coats my cheeks.

"Today I'll be playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. It's a song that holds a special place in my heart as I feel it describes my emotions of love.

"One of the most powerful aspects of Moonlight Sonata is its ability to stir up deep, intense emotions in listeners. The range of emotions that the piece can elicit is truly astonishing, from a sense of peaceful calm to outright intensity and passion.

As the first notes of the Adagio sostenuto movement begin to play, listeners are transported to a world of pure emotion. The gentle, rolling melody and poignant harmonies can evoke a sense of serenity and peace, allowing the listener to fully immerse themselves in the beauty of the music.

But as the music progresses, the emotions become more complex and intense. The Allegretto movement is full of playful, dancing energy that can make the listener feel as though they are being swept away by the music. The Presto agitato movement, on the other hand, is a tour-de-force of technical virtuosity and pure emotion. Its rapid-fire notes and intense harmonies create a sense of emotional intensity and release that is truly unmatched in the world of classical music.

I hope you like it."

She turns to the piano and starts playing the beautiful song.

We all watch in awe as she keeps her head tilted so that her ear is facing the piano. Her fingers glide over the piano and I feel so proud to watch her.

Once it's done, she stands up to a roaring standing ovation and I stand up and help Rosie clap her small hands for Jisoo.

I stare up at her as a big smile spreads across her face and I see tears well up in her eyes.

Being blind in love always had a negative connotation to it. It's when you never see the flaws someone has.

Well, me and Jisoo have plenty of flaws and have done many mistakes....

but when we're together.....

We choose to be blind in love.

••••••••••
THE END

Thank you everyone for liking this story! I really enjoyed writing it! I loved all the comments and I really appreciate all the votes!

See you later....
😉

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Heartstopper De Jenchu

Ficção Adolescente

19.9K 1K 16
Kim Jisoo is not an ordinary highschool heartthrobs. She smart, pretty, athlete, dork, could be a brat sometime but also has a very kind personality...
14.4K 529 24
"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" The class chanted "I guess we should" Jisoo said holding Jennie's hand, soon their lips met. Read the story for more :D
9.8K 875 28
I'm not spoiling anything about what's happening but it's fantasy....sort of. It's fiction/Fantasy because something magical does happen but no worl...