The Elemental Enerithian (Ben...

By Shaniqua_The_One

Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure. More

Character Info
Mastery and Downsides
Ben 10 Returns (1)
Ben 10 Returns (2)
Everybody Talks About The Weather
Kevin's Big Score
All That Glitters
Max Out
Pier Pressure
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
The Gauntlet
Paradox
Be-Knighted
Plumbers' Helpers
X=Ben+2
Season 2
Darkstar Rising
Alone Together
Good Copy, Bad Copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
The Date
Birds of a Feather
Unearthed
War of the Worlds (1)
War of Worlds (2)
Season 3
The Vengeance of Vilgax (1)
The Vengeance of Vilgax (2)
Inferno
Fool's Gold
Simple
Don't Fear the Repo
Singlehanded
If All Else Fails
In Charm's Way
Trade Off
Busy Box

Inside Man

192 14 1
By Shaniqua_The_One

The gang was on their way to the Desert Highway Patrol station after getting information that someone who claimed to have seen aliens was there. They get there in time to see a man running away from DNAliens, and Kevin drifts and parks sideways. "Get in." Ben tells the man after the door opens. The man dodges the goo spat at him and jumps into the car, and Kevin drives away.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

They drive in silence before the man breaks it. "Who are you?" He asks. "I'm Ben. This is Gwen, Aria, and Kevin." Ben introduces the group and himself. The man looks at Ben before grabbing at his face. "Ow!" Ben shouts when he pulls his ear. "What'd you do that?" He asks, rubbing his ear. "You'd never believe me." The man replies. "Think, Tennyson. Those DNAliens came out of the police station." Kevin tells him. "So they were most likely wearing I.D. masks." Aria says. "You know about the aliens?" The man asks. "Been scanning for communications that mention any kind of tech above level two. Your name came up, Tyler." Kevin informs, showing him his Plumber's badge. "You know who I am?" Tyler asks. "Only that somebody back there made a call about you. Said you've got an oscillator key, whatever that is." Ben shares. "Level-5 alien tech." Kevin corrects. "And fighting aliens is kind of our specialty." Ben tells him. "Where'd you get your hands on alien technology?" Gwen asks. "I...I don't know. Something messed up my memory." Tyler shares, pulling out something.

"What's that, more alien tech?" Kevin asks. "Looks like a bass pick." Aria comments. "Are you a musician?" Gwen asks. "That sounds right, but I-I don't have any clear memories." Tyler replies. "Well, that helps. You stole a hyperdimensional oscillator key from a Highbreed nest, and oh, you play the bass." Kevin says sarcastically. "Lights off!" Ben tells Kevin. "Huh?" Kevin looks confused. "Do it!" Ben urges. In a canyon, there were tons of DNAliens looking for the oscillator key, and seeing this, Kevin turned his lights off. The group looked at the aliens as they drove past. The car runs over a rock, getting the DNAliens' attention, and they sprint out of the canyon to see what made that noise, but they see nothing.

Meanwhile, Kevin hid the car behind a giant rock, and they looked out to see if any aliens would find them. Once the aliens go back to what they were doing, Kevin starts his car and drives away. "They're out in force. Something big is up." Ben notes. "A hyperdimensional oscillator key is about as big as it gets. It's for warping space." Kevin shares. "I had to steal it away to stop the aliens." Tyler shares. "From doing what?" Ben asks. "It'll come to me." Tyler says. "Well, it better come quickly." Aria tells him. "You guys, we do have one advantage. They may need it, but they don't know where it is." Gwen reminds. "I do." Tyler says.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Tyler directs Kevin to where the oscillator key is. They get to a canyon, and everyone decides to slide down, besides Aria, who makes platforms to get down. "I ditched it over here." Tyler tells them, pointing ahead of him. They walk until they find the damaged truck. "Nice job parking, slick." Kevin tells Tyler. "You can't see it from the road. Driving a truck isn't easy." Tyler defends himself, and the girls walk over to the truck. "Neither is keeping a piece of equipment this size from the aliens. I'm still wondering about that." Gwen comments. The red-haired wraps mana onto the back doors of the truck and tries opening it, and seeing her struggle, Aria decides to help and together they pull the doors off their hinges only to be met with another door. Ben comes over to look and decides to transform, and the girls step back. "Chromastone!" He shouts. "What are you, people?" Tyler asks. "Get used to it." Kevin tells him.

"Let me speed this up a bit." Chromastone shoots energy beams at the truck, creating a hole in the side, and he jumps, tearing it open wider and jumping inside. "Now, let's have a look at this oscillator key." He says, shining a light at the key, and a DNAlien jumps in front of it, and more come out. "Oh, man!" He groans. The group heard the DNAliens hissing from outside the truck, and the teens shared a look, causing Kevin to peek his head through the hole. "Tennyson?" He calls, and his eyes widen at what he sees. Chromastone gets thrown through the truck and crashes into the side of the canyon. "DNAliens!" He shouts after recovering. The DNAliens jump out of the truck and stand in front of Chromastone. "Protect the key!" An alien tells the others. Two aliens charge at Chromastone and hold his arms while spitting goo onto him. Gwen shoots a mana disc at an alien, getting the others' attention.

 Gwen throws another disc at an alien but gets punched, crashing into the truck she pushes off and throws more discs at the aliens, and two sneak up behind Tyler, Kevin absorbs the metal from the truck and smacks the aliens' heads together, dropping them. An alien's tentacles reach out to grab Kevin, and he fights them off, but he's quickly overpowered. Aria looks around with wide eyes, and she looks back at Tyler, who seems to be in a trance. An alien grabs Gwen's hands, preventing her from using mana. "We are much stronger than you human. Much, much stronger." It claims. "And I'm way stronger than you!" Aria shouts, shooting an energy beam at the alien, knocking it away from Gwen. More aliens run at Gwen and Aria, but the latter grabs the girl's arm and flies higher before creating a platform to stand on. "Thanks." Gwen tells the girl. 

"Don't mention it." Aria replies, putting her fingers in her mouth and letting out a loud whistle, gaining everyone's attention. "Enjoy the flight!" Aria tells the aliens, creating a tornado that guides them away from the fight. "Awesome!" Kevin compliments when Aria lowers herself and Gwen to the ground. "Thanks." She smiles. "Ben, I got it! The aliens-- not these, the other ones in charge." Tyler tells the boy who detransforms. "Highbreed, the big ones." Kevin says. "Yeah! They're building a dimensional gateway in Los Soledad." Tyler shares. "Where are they going?" Ben asks. "Not going-- coming. The whole Highbreed fleets gonna come invade and destroy the Earth!" Tyler explains. "I remember!" "Yeah, and I think I know why you remember." Ben walks up to Tyler and pulls his face off, revealing him to be a DNAlien.

"You're a DNAlien." He says as the group stares in shock. Tyler rips off the mirror from the truck and stares at himself. "A DNAlien? Me?" He questions. "No way a regular guy could go through a wreck like that without being hurt." Ben says, looking back at the truck. "But I'm a regular guy." Tyler says, breaking the mirror. "They all are at first. The Highbreed use us lesser creatures to do their dirty work." Ben shares. A tiny DNAlien tries escaping, but Kevin steps on it. "They manufactured this xenocite thing. Slap them on your face, and your humanity gets overwritten with DNAlien code." Kevin shares. "And suddenly you're not you anymore. They took over a whole town that way-- Los Soledad." Ben says. "Wasn't it Santa Mira?" Aria asks herself. "We lost our grandpa Max, and nearly lost my brother." Gwen adds. "We were there a few weeks ago. We thought we destroyed whatever they were building... at least slowed them down." Ben shares. "But not really. At least you got the big key away though." Aria chimes in. 

"I was supposed to take it." Tyler informs. "I wondered how you got it away from them." Gwen says. "But I'm one of them." Tyler looks down at his hands. "No. You've been fighting the reprogramming the whole time." Ben tells him. "Which means they're all fighting back. Some way you managed to reverse it on your own." Gwen points out. "We could do that to the others." Aria suggests. "But first we need to get the oscillator key out of here." Kevin reminds. "Yeah, they'll be back with reinforcements. We could use your help." Ben tells them. "Don't worry about me. I'm a monster. Save the rest of them." Tyler walks away, before running at the truck and ripping it apart. "Mr. Healthy outlook." Gwen comments. Once the truck was apart Aria grabbed Gwen's hand and with their combined energy, they lifted the key although they struggled due to its heaviness.

 "You guys!" Gwen calls to the boys and Ben transforms. "Humungousaur!" He shouts. Humungousaur grabs the mana beam, which was wrapped around the key, and pulls it out of the canyon. "Drive alongside. I'll drag it." He tells Kevin. "The glow's gonna attract attention." Kevin says. "And a tuning fork the size of a building won't?" Humungousuar asks. "The clock's running!" A spacecraft appears and a beam shoots from the bottom and the girls release they hold on the key. Humungousaur grunts and grows scales. "Head for cover!" He tells the group. "That's not a weapon. It's a tractor beam!" Kevin shouts. They run away and Humungousaur grabs the key, running with it. The group jumps back into the canyon and the ship points its beam at them which Gwen blocks with a shield.

 The aliens jump from the ship with their weapons ready and begin shooting at the group and Tyler charges at them dodging the lasers and spitting goo at them, knocking some down but more take their place. Humungousaur grabs Tyler and brings him closer to his face. "Look. I'm finished either way." Tyler accepts his fate. "No. No sacrifices." Humungousaur tells him. "Can't do this all night." Gwen tells her cousin. "Keep them off, Gwen!" Humungousaur says after placing Tyler back down and transforming into Jetray, flying up to the ship. Kevin absorbs the stone from the wall and he and Tyler throw rocks at the aliens.

An alien sneaks up behind Gwen and Aria shoots it down. "Gwen, should I take over?" Aria asks seeing the girl struggle. "If you want to." Gwen grunts. "Rest a bit." Aria tells Gwen, putting up a force field and Gwen releases her shield. Kevin smacks two aliens against each other and Tyler throws an alien against a wall. It tries to attack Aria but Kevin tackles it. Tyler fends them off for a while but two aliens grab him. "We're going to overwrite you, Tyler, and you won't remember ever defying us." The alien tells him. "No!" Tyler shouts. Aria's force field gets overloaded with energy and breaks knocking her and Gwen away. Kevin looks back at the girls but doesn't see them instead he sees aliens going through the tractor beam and Tyler getting taken by them. The beam grabs the key and the girls but Kevin grabs their hands to keep them from getting beamed. He pulls the girls away and looks up at Jetray.

 "Tennyson! Shoot the mirror!" He shouts. Instead of doing so, Jetray grabs Tyler and flies back down to the ground, watching the ship leave. "There's got to be another way to win." Jetray says. "What's wrong with you?" Kevin asks, drawing attention to him. "I'm really not sure about your choice, Ben." Gwen tells her cousin. "Me neither." Aria agrees, walking over with a hand on her head. "No sacrifices." Jetray says then detransforms. "No, save the world." Kevin tells him. "We lose twice. They're going to finish that gateway and invade, and I'm this... thing. It's over." Tyler says. "See? That's what you don't get." Ben says, placing a hand on Tyler's face. "What are you..." Tyler trails off. "Genetic damage repaired." The Omnitrix says and a xenocite falls off Tyler's head. Gwen pulls out a compact from her pocket and hands it to Tyler.

 "This is really me, and I-I can remember it all." Tyler says, looking at himself in the mirror. "I grew up in Evanston, and I was in glee club in high school." He shares. "And you play the bass?" Kevin asks. "I do!" Tyler replies, he then glares at the xenocite and steps on it. "It's never hopeless. We know what the Highbreed are doing and where they're gonna do it. And we know who's gonna stop them." Ben says. "Stupid sages." Aria mumbles. "What?" The group turns to her. "Nobody told me that the force field could absorb energy let alone become overload. In fact, no one told me my powers had any repercussions!" She groans. Aria takes in a deep breath and lets it out. "By the way, I'm free tomorrow." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 45 5
A Certain Story About Our Bunny And Chocolate Girl Meeting A Hero With More Than 10 Aliens!~
15.4K 389 61
I'm restarting my Ben 10 function
750 4 12
It was supposed to be a normal summer vacation until Ben Tennyson discovered a device called the Omnitrix. This device gives him the power to transfo...
Run By samuraioni

Fanfiction

1.8K 28 6
[Ben/Gwen] [BWEN] Ben runs away after realizing his feelings for Gwen, this doesn't sit too well with Gwen or Grandpa Max.