Pregnant By The Devil

By NikitaLimbu7

"What are you ?" She said with her smooth voice ..an emotion called fear was very clear in her eyes ."I am so... More

Chapter 1: His cold eyes
Chapter 3 : His return
Chapter 4 : The Truth untold
Ch- 5 Chosen Demon

chapter 2: Paper Marriage

5 0 0
By NikitaLimbu7

" What the hell are you saying Ella?! You are pregnant!" Lily suddenly felt her phone vibrating. She opened her phone; she froze at her spot after reading the email sent by her company. Ella noticed Lily's expression; it was sure something bad had happened " what happened Lily?"  Ella asked, " Ella I lost my job." Ella felt her phone vibrating she opened the email sent by her company, after reading the email her eyes went wide " I lost my job too. They fired me" Ella's Phone started ringing, an unknown number was calling her.  " Hello?" " if you want your and your friend's job back then come to the headquarter of paradise corp."  Ella recognized the familiar deep cold voice, and she clenched her jaw in rage. " How did you do all this-" before she could complete, he cut the call. " Lily, I need to go somewhere." Lily confusedly looked at Ella and asked " Where? and who was on the phone?" Ella grabbed her coat " I can't answer you right now, I will tell you everything after I come back." 

She went inside the huge building of paradise corp. The receptionist looked at her " Miss how can I help you?" Ella replied, " I want to meet th-" " She has come to meet Mr. Wilson" Ella turned towards the owner of the voice and saw the blonde hair guy. He gave her a friendly smile " Miss  please come with me."

Ella followed him and she found herself in a huge luxurious cabin it's walls were navy blue. The walls have a European touch, and the cabin was decorated with beautiful abstract art. Her attention went towards the person who was sitting on the leather chair like a boss. He was staring at her with his usual cold eyes. Ella went towards him and slammed her fist on his glass table, but it had no impact on him " How did you convince our company to fire us?" Lucian laughed hearing her statement "convince? My one word is enough to make them lose their shit." 

"Why would they listen to a mere manager like you? are you some hidden mafia?" This time James laughed " Miss you have some misunderstanding he is not any manager but the owner of the Paradise Corp. the famous powerful business tycoon Leo Lucian Wilson". Ella couldn't believe her ears, for a second, she felt like her whole life was a lie. "She tuned towards the guy who had an arrogant smirk on his lips.

" i don't care even if you are the demon king, I want mine and my friend's job back at any cost." Lucian pulled a drawer and took out some papers "After you sign this, you will get your and your friend's job back."

 Ella took the papers from his hand and read the terms and condition written on the paper. Ella clenched the paper and tore it into pieces."I will never marry a bastard like you . Get this thing inside your stupid mind." Lucian smirked because he knew something like this would happen he took the remote that was on the table and opened the screen infront of him. "You know what Jamison? I am a businessman and even before that i am a devil.I like to get  things done the way i want by hook or by crook."

Ella saw that the huge screen was showing some property papers and it was clearly written that the land,where the sunshine orphanage was  built belongs to the Paradise Corp. " impossible, it was a government property." Lucian let out a  laugh that signifies nothing but arrogance " O little girl, the government is nothing but my puppet. My words are law"  

" You can't be this heartless.It's between you and me why are you dragging the innocent lives in this."

With aggrance he replied " unfortunately i am.Didn't i told you I am a devil.I get what i want by hook or by crook."  Lucian got another paper from his drawer and put it infront of her " If you want you can tore this too, i have millions of copies, but remember the moment you tore this paper, the orphanage would turn into pieces too."

Ella glared at him.She was feeling nothing but anger and hatred.Never in her life she had hated someone this much .She just wanted to rip that arrogant smirk off his face.Lucian calmly forwarded a pen towards her. Ella took the pen and roughly signed the paper. Lucian no expression at all.When she was signing the paper all he was doing,was sincerely staring at her flushed cute chubby cheeks , lotus petal eyes and rosy lips.Her blonde hair slightly covered her face.She is so fiesty yet so innocent.Her body had beautiful faminine curves but her nature was pure as a child.For a moment he felt lost.She caught him staring at her and her hazel orbs met his brown one.He felt his heart stop for a moment.The same hazel eyes. Never in his life he had thought that the little creature would grow up as such a pretty woman. " If you are done staring then you can take your, stupid paper." She slammed the paper on the desk bringing the devil in his senses . Lucian regained his composure and signed the paper as well.

He put a box on the table and opened it revealing a couple ring.He forwarded a ring towards her. " We don't have to do this , after all there is nothing between us."  

" I have a reputation to take care of.I can't afford to take any risk which can affect my company." Ella sighed and unwillingly slide the ring in her ring finger. " is there anything left? Or i can take my leave"

" i will send my butler to your house, you are shifting to my mansion." Ella furrowed her eyebrows " No way in hell i will live with you!" James and Louis were quietly observing the two of them never in their 150 years of existence they had seen anyone  talking  back to the demon king.If it was not for the essence liquid.They were pretty sure Lucian would have destroyed every evidence of her existence.

Or maybe that's what they thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''~~~~~~~~~~~'''''~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''~~~~~~~~~~

"He is what? He is the Lucian Wilson, the talk of the town.Ella how you couldn't recognise such a big personality? And now he wants you to shift to his mansion?" Ella nodded and threw herself on the bed being totally exhausted .  " Lily just don't ask me anything my mind is totally messed up just like my life."  Lily's phone vibrated and she opened the message and jumped in excitement " Ella i got my job back" Ella lazily gave her a thumbs up. Lily's smile fell because she knows that  it costed  her friend's life. She felt bad for Ella , life has been equally  unfair to both of them but Ella's situation at the moment was worse.She felt utterly helpless.Lily caressed her hair and hugged her from side " Don't worry Ell , you know there is a saying,everything will be okay at the end,if it's not okay then it's not the end." Ella smiled and hugged Lily " Thank you Li for always being there for me , you are the only family i have, i would do anything to protect you "  Lily smiled " I know, my strong lady."

" Take care!" Ella waved at Lily for the last time and drove away in the car.The car stopped in front of a Huge masion , it felt  more like a royal palace to her.The name shows " Leo REsidence"  Ella's car stopped ans saw two familiar male figure , standing outside the car " Hello sister in law!" James and Louis said who were filled with excitement. Ella wondered how come these two are friends with that cold ice bag who smiles once in a million year or  may he never smiled in his whole lifetime since he was born.Ella returned them a friendly smile because she always has been rude to them . Ella got of the acr and her eyes met his cold brown pairs who was staring at her with his usual blank face .His company's stock won't go down if he smiles.  Lucian went inside the mansion not even bothering to greet her " Jerk.." She mumbled under her breath. 

Louis and James helped her to get all the luggage inside the house. She entered the house and three butler and three maids were lined up.They all bowed to her , as if she was their queen. " it's okay no need to bow down, you guys are older than me." She was about to bow but Lucian held her , preventing her from bowing down " you will not bow, it's against our rule, you have a part of me inside you, for now you are their queen."  Ella frowned and harshly jerked her arm away from him.  " And letting older people bow is nothing but arrogance,which is against my values." She said directly staring back in his cold eyes.All the servants, who were royal servant of the demon kingdom gasped , seeing a human talking back to the future demon king.Lucian closed his eyes in irritation trying his best to control his anger.Quickly james controlled the situation " Sister in law, why don't you go and rest inside you room , it's not good for you to get angry in this condition." Louis jumped in and added " Sister in law, our brother never had any woman before you, so he doesn't know how to treat a woman, but you don't need to worry we will teach him everything.Right James?!" James constantly nodded. 

Lucian rolled his eyes and went away not giving a damn about anything.

James secretly showed his yellow eyes to the servant and they all understood what that meant.A old woman came infront of her "Sister in law, this is madam Gracia , she will guide you to your room."

As Ella went away with madam Gracia she looked around the huge mansion, which was filled with expensive item but still it had some  sort of dark vintage vibes like those in vampire's movie.The aura of the house was very dark like it has many secrets to get unleashed. She looked at the woman beside her whom was calmly leading her to her room but she had not spoken even a single word to her. " Mam how long have you been working here?" The woman  stopped walking and looked at her with a calm face " I have been working for master's family for 1000 years." Ella froze on her spot.For a moment she felt like she was in a dream. Her heart filled with terror and fear. Ella laughed thinking she was joking or more like trying to convince herself. " Madam Gracia ,you are so funny." The old woman didn't say anything and started to lead her to the room. While Ella decided not to ask any further questions because she can't risk the danger of getting a heart attack.

She entered the room which was painted with the  same colour as the cabin of Lucian " why this jerk is so obssesd with blue colour" she said without knowing that a person was standing behind her listening to all her talks " Because i like it." Ella jumped in air as she heard his deep and cold mysterious voice.

" Stop scaring me like a ghost." He chuckled and an arrogant smirk formed on his lips " ghosts and lost souls are my  servant." Ella rolled her eyes at his nonsesnse statement. " she threw herself on the bed not giving a damm about the person who was standing infront of her.She snuggled like a baby on the soft bed. The cold demon did nothing but just stared at her with a blank face " i know i am pretty,stop staring at me, i don't want your evil eyes to curse me "  Ella said while covering herself with the soft blanket. " If i wanted i would have destroyed you the moment you eat my pendant." Ella froze as she recalled  how immaturly she  behaved that night after getting drunk, she even cupped his cheeks. " But what you did was more bad.."  " and what i did." Like a superwoman she jumped on the bed and put her hands on both side os her waist .Her eyes were filled rage and hatred. " How shameless you can be ?!! You fucking took advantage of me and made me pregnant without my consent and you have the aducity ro ask me what you did?!! Even ghosts are more better than you."   " But i am their king."  Lucian said with a straight innocent face as if  it was the biigest truth of the universe . Ella gave up and fell on the bed with a tired face. " May you rot in hell" she said in annoyed tone " but that's where i have come from" she knows that there is no point of talking withy this agrrogant jerk. " You just go and let me sleep peacefully."  She felt a weight on the other side of the bed. She looked behind her and found Lucian slowly moving inside the duvet " AHH-" Lucian quickly covered her mouth and pressed her on the bed with him being, on top of her.He was so close to her face that she could feel his breathing on her neck. His closeness caused a tingling sensation in her stomach,he went close to her ear and wispered in his deep manly voice "Don't shout it hurts my eardrum." with that he moved away and laid on the other side of the bed pulling the duvet over him. " i will not share a bed with you." Ella got up from the bed and stood infront of him ., who was trying to sleep. She nagged him by poking his cheeks with her fingers. He opened his eyes with an annoyed expression ansd said " what the hell is your problem?!! Don't you see i am trying to sleep!"  Ella rolled her eyes like she gives two damm about him " I will not share a bed with you , i will go and sleep in another room." Lucian did n't say anything and slept ignoring her existence. " Jerk.." the moment she walked outside a smirk crept on his lips. 

After a few hours later , Ella walked inside being deeply tired after failing to find a suitable room for her , all the other rooms were locked. She threw the pillow which he catched in the air before it could hit him " Welcome my dear wife, if you are done , you can sleep."  Ella stomped her feet and frustratingly went on other side of the bed to sleep. While cursing him undewr her bed.She was too tired to argue with him. Unknowingly a smile formed on Lucian's lips because of her childish behaviour.She still can make him smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 145 26
"What the hell?" The book in my hands glowed, letting out a bright yellow light. I panicked, dropping the book to the floor and began to back up. But...
32 11 12
I picked up my phone and sat down on the edge of the bathtub before opening my messages. A single-lined text filled my vision. My heart lurched in my...
Love Maze By Moon

Fanfiction

449 80 15
I was walking through Alice by holding someone's arm. A giant person, he was guiding me to the throne. It was such a big castle everyone was there...
79.8K 2.5K 28
"Stay still." He took his sharp talon and moved aside a piece of her blonde- practically white- hair, still damp from the bath, and tossed it over he...