You and I :: HYUNMIN / SEUNGJ...

By ollybrah

"You and I... we really are something, huh?" A Seungjin fan fiction Kim Seungmin is a regular school boy, at... More

Intro.
1
2
3
4
5
5 1/2
6
8
Sorry

7

20 1 0
By ollybrah

Okay, I know that it isn't really a big deal to a lot of people, but thank you so much for 100 views on this book. I didn't expect it to get much attention like at ALL so thank you all for the votes and views. I hope you are all enjoying the story regardless of my probably terrible writing skills. I love writing but I literally had writers block for like three years. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!

‼️‼️emetephobia warning, ED mention

The next morning, Hyunjin woke up before Seungmin. It was around 7 in the morning, way too early for Seungmin to be awake. Hyunjin unraveled himself from the sleeping boy and he headed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast and make some coffee.

He was humming a tune to himself as he was finishing off making the scrambled eggs and French toast for him and Seungmin.

Around thirty minutes later, Seungmin waddled tiredly into the kitchen, his eyes squinting and his brown and blonde hair very messy.

"Good morning, Minnie!" Hyunjin said cheerfully.

"Aish..." Seungmin grumbled, his morning voice deep, "you're so loud."

Hyunjins face burnt up from the younger boys morning voice.

"Apologies. Coffee?"

"Ugh. Please." Seungmin groaned.

Seungmin walked to the dining table and his head fell on the surface, his body too tired to hold himself up.

Hyunjin heard the thump and looked at Seungmin. "You okay, min?"

"Mmmm" Seungmin groaned. He was obviously not a morning person.

"I made food?" Hyunjin looked at the younger, whose head instantly perked up.

"I'm up. I'm awake. Food please" Seungmin said.

Hyunjin walked over to Seungmin with two plates of food, putting them on the table before putting the coffees on the coasters.

"Please take your time Seungmin. I didn't use much oil I promise."

Seungmin nodded, and cut some of the toast. He hated touching food with his hands. He went to put it in his mouth with the fork he was using, but his hand was shaking too much. Hyunjin grabbed the boys fork for him, and fed the food into his mouth, rubbing his shoulder with his other hand to comfort him.

"Take your time." Hyunjin said.

And that, Seungmin did. Hyunjin finished his food quickly so he could feed the younger boy.

Seungmin got about half way through the meal before not wanting to eat anymore.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I can't eat anymore." He said, worried Hyunjin would be upset.

"That's okay! I'll finish it for you. Then we can brush our teeth." Hyunjin said, starting to eat the rest of Seungmins food. Seungmin nodded and waited for Hyunjin to finish.

And once he did, they both headed to the bathroom and started brushing their teeth together. Only together in case Seungmin went to throw up his food.

Around five minuets later, Seungmin started to feel sick. But not willingly. It started happening if he ate too much.

"Hyunjin I feel unwell." He said, his eyes tearing up.

"Hey, it's okay. If you need to throw up, I won't be mad. Okay? At least you tried. That's one step closer to getting better." Hyunjin said.

Instantly Seungmin bolted back to the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. He really did feel bad because the food was good, and it was the longest he had kept something down in a long time.

Hyunjin instantly went to his aid, rubbing the boys back and giving him small sips of water.

After what felt like forever, Seungmin stopped throwing up, but he was just resting his head on his arms on the toilet seat, his eyes pouring out tears. The whole time, Hyunjin stayed.

"Are you okay? Do you need more water, lovely?" Hyunjin said, making the younger blush at the nickname.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin. I really tried to keep it down this time." Seungmin said, crying.

"Seungmin don't be sorry. You tried and that's what matters. Okay? I'm not mad. It's just food." Hyunjin said reassuringly, handing Seungmin the water bottle he had before.

Seungmin stood up and walked to the bathroom sink after flushing the toilet, so he could brush his teeth again, which he did. Hyunjin waited outside for the boy, when he got a text.

XX-XXX-XXX-XXX
Unknown number

Unknown number
Hey, when are you going back home?
This is Jisung btw hi
Minhoe gave me your number 🤭

Hyunjin laughed.

Hyunjin changed unknown numbers name to; QUOKKA RAHHH

QUOKKA RAHHH
YO I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A QUOKKA WHAT

Hyunjin
Erm yes you do.

QUOKKA RAHHH
NO I SWEAR I DONT.

Hyunjin sent an image

Hyunjin
I see no difference.
- seen

Seungmin came out of the bathroom to see Hyunjin smiling at his phone.

"Whatcha lookin at" Seungmin asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Jisung texted me and I offended him."

"HELP HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A QUOKKA" Seungmin laughed loudly, hitting Hyunjin while laughing and jumping.

Hyunjin took the hits and looked at Seungmin in awe.

"You're so beautiful." Hyunjin said his thoughts out loud. After realising what he said his face went bright red and Seungmin stopped jumping.

He looked at the older.

'What did he call me?'

"Say it again." Seungmin said to the older boy.

"I- I didn't mean to. I'm so-"

"Say it again please." Seungmin said, cutting him off.

"Um..." Hyunjin nervously gulped. "You're so b...beautiful."

Seungmin smiled at this and jumped happily a couple times, flapping his hands, before pulling the older boy in his embrace, throwing his arms over the boys shoulders.

Hyunjin instantly hugged back, his hands gently around Seungmins waist.

Seungmin slightly pulled away from the hug so he could see Hyunjins red face. He giggled.

"Your face is more red than mine and you called ME beautiful" he laughed.

A smile creeped up on Hyunjins face.

Seungmins hands, which were dangling over each other on the older boys shoulders, made their way to Hyunjins hair and neck. Seungmin started playing with his hair, leaving his other hand on the boys nape.

He smiled at Hyunjin, who also was smiling, goosebumps on his arms from how gentle the boy was being with his hair.

Hyunjin was a flustered mess, but nonetheless, he was staring at Seungmins lips like a motherfucker. And before Seungmin could say anything, Hyunjin kissed him. It was slow, but more passionate than it was romantic. He tightened his grip on the younger boys waist and pulled him closer, leaving no room between the two.

Seungmin instantly kissed back, slightly opening his mouth to grant access to the inside for Hyunjin. Their tongues fought for a while before someone opened the door and interrupted their moment.

"YOOOO AGAINNNN" Jisung cackled. This instantly made Seungmins eyes widen and face go bright red before pulling away from the kiss, embarrassed.

"Dude you come at the worst times." Hyunjin chuckled.

"NO THIS IS A GOOD TIME. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU BOTH." Jisung yelled.

"Sung, stop yelling. Just tell us normally" Seungmin whined.

"So..."

Flashback to minsung the night before when they left after Jisung got his jacket.

Jisung and Minho walked outside and Jisung was telling him what he saw.

"THEY WERE SO CUTE OH MY GODDD. LOD GIVE ME A MAN LIKE THAT I SWEAR-" Jisung yelled, his breath condensing in the cold air. (-24°C / -11°F)

Minho laughed. He was completely sober, but he wasn't actually craving any of the 'booger sugar' he was before.

Then out of nowhere, it's started snowing.

"I love the snow." Minho said smiling, his nose and cheeks red from the cold.

Jisung looked at him, the snow falling gently on Minhos soft black hair. He was really pretty. Jisung is usually bold, and he wanted to tell Minho he was pretty, but something was holding him back.

'Changbin might yell at me again'

'Minho might think I'm weird'

'Seungmin and Hyunjin might not talk anymore. After all, Minho is Hyunjins best friend.'

His thoughts were almost talking over him. He was breathing heavily, his hands slightly shaking. He looked down at the ground while walking with Minho.

Minho noticed that Jisung seemed off and he stopped walking, grabbing Jisung's hand to get his attention and to stop him from walking away.

"Are you okay, Ji?" Minho asked, genuinely concerned.

Jisung just nodded.

"No. I don't think you are. You don't have to be nervous around me, you know that. I literally cried in front of you." He assured.

"No it's stupid" Jisung chuckled, glancing at Minho before looking away almost instantly.

'He's so pretty. His hair falls perfectly over his face. His nose and cheeks red from the cold... he's so pretty. I literally cannot look at him.' He thought to himself.

Minho used his free hand to lift Jisung's head up by his chin. "Nothing you could say to me would be stupid." He smiled at the boy.

Jisung looked at him in the eyes. 'They're so big'. He then looked down to Minhos lips then instantly looked away when Minho smirked at his staring.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Minho said teasingly. Jisung didn't react. Instead, he put his freezing cold hands on Minhos warm cheeks, sending a chill down Minhos spine.

Before he could say anything, Jisung softly and hesitantly, kissed the older boy.

It took a bit for Minho to realise, but when he did, he kissed back, grabbing Jisung by the hips to pull him closer and close the gap between them, also deepening the kiss.

After about two minutes of straight up making out, Jisung pulled away, his lips swollen. Minhos eyes were wide, staring at the latter.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer~" Jisung teased Minho, who shoved him gently after making the remark.

"You're bold Han Jisung." Minho said.

"I know." Jisung grabbed Minhos hand and interlocked their fingers while walking back to their dorm.

They didn't do anything that night but watch a bunch of horror movies. They didn't even kiss again. They had a couple heart throbbing moments, but not another kiss, which both of the boys were somewhat upset about.

But they both had each others numbers. Jisung wanted to ask him on a date but he thought it might be too soon.

He woke up, Minho gone, but he left him with a text.

Min

Min
I'm sorry I had to go. I didn't feed my kitties and I didn't realise. I hope you slept well sunshine x
Meet Soonie Doongie and Dori :

Min sent an image

🐿️
OMG THEYRE SO CUTE HOLY SHIT. I WANNA PAT. I WANNA MEET. I NEED CAT. I LOVE CAT.
- seen

End of flashback

"AND NOW IM BACK HERE" Jisung said.

Both Seungmin and Hyunjins mouths were agape. Seungmin more than Hyunjin.

"Are you guys not happy for me or some shit?" Jisung added, getting annoyed at the silence.

"NO??? AHHHH COME HERE!!" Seungmin yelled running to hug Jisung, who instantly hugged back.

Hyunjin clapped silently for Jisung, smiling, while watching his Seungmin jump up and down with Jisung excitedly. He thought Seungmin was the prettiest thing in the world.

"Hey, do you's wanna go somewhere and have some fun? We can invite Minho if you want." Hyunjin offered. Jisung instantly smiled before going on his phone.

QUOKKA RAHHH made a group chat with you and two others

QUOKKA RAHHH
MINN DO YOU WANNA GO OUT

Minho
What-

QUOKKA RAHHHH
LIKE WITH ME SEUNGMIN AND HYUNJIN. WE ARE GOING PUT TO HAVE FUN. YOU SHOULD COME WITH US.

Minho
Oh sure why not.

Puppy
I guess it's settled then. Get ready. We will be there in ten minutes.

2033 words

A/n
YALL GIVE ME IDEAS. I already know somewhat about what I'm gonna do for the next chapter but I do want to add on. Like karaoke or something. Maybe we could invite some people to go with them??? Idk. Anyway. Thank you so much again for over 100 reads. It means a lot and I hope you are all enjoying the book so far. I might stop adding to it becuase I'm not sure if I like where it's going, but we will see I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
27.5K 804 33
Where a teen named Jisung is getting body shamed by his parents or where Minho notices a cute "joyful" looking squirrel working in his favorite cafe...
23.8K 1K 27
Teach Me was published back in 2020 as my first smut book. Sadly, this year, the platform decided to take it down claiming it was violating their pol...
81.2K 4.4K 60
๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐? ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž. โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™ง 18 year old Hyunjin has just...