"I got reincarnated as Sukuna...

By pink14444

Status: On-going/ On-hold :( ꧁༺ _____________________ ༻꧂ "Dear god, I regret living in this world." "M-master... More

Warnings/Information
ACT I |The start.|
|001.|
|002.|
|003.|
|005.|

|004.|

334 17 6
By pink14444

________________________________________________________________________________

"So... you're telling me I have to go the Jujutsu school? Like right now?" You questioned.

You were woken up by one of the servants, they told you that some "sorcerers" want to meet you. You were currently being interrogated by them.

"Yes, it's an important matter." One of the sorcerers responded.

"Okay, but what if I don't wanna go though-" The table was then slammed by one of the sorcerers.

"You have to. It's the higher ups orders." The other demanded.

'How dare you...I'm boutta slice this bitch-' You thought as you glared at him.

"Fine. I'll go with you." You agreed as you crossed your arms.

'Eh, I don't gotta worry. I can just domain expand these bitches if they try me✨' You grinned.

You bid farewell to the nearby servants and your mother, you then left the estate with these sorcerers. 

"Can we also pick up some snacks on the way please?" You asked while walking in the between the sorcerers, not even afraid.

"It's a waste of time. No." One of them replied.

You then stopped your tracks and proceeded to go to a stall anyway, no shits have been given.

"HEY- NO- GET BACK HERE!-" The sorcerers chased after you, they lost track when they saw a big crowd with food stalls everywhere.

"GODDAMN IT-" The sorcerers groaned, searching everywhere.

While the sorcerers were in hurry of finding you, you were just ordering snacks happily.

"Right, Can I have 1 box of Daifuku mochis and 1 box of Sakura Mochi?" 

'Ha, this thing will last my fatass for only 2 hours-' You let out a silly giggle.

It was a demonic giggle, some people looked at you weirdly.

"Coming right up!" The woman said as she stars making the mochis.

"I FOUND HIM-" One of the sorcerers then grabbed your shoulder, but you didn't really react to it.

"You gotta come with us or the higher ups-" They tried dragging you but, you just stood there like a statue.

"HOW STRONG IS THIS GUY?-"

They spent 5 minutes trying to drag you, you wouldn't budge so they gave up and just stood next to you waiting for the mochi.

The woman finished making the mochis, wrapping up in a box then giving it to you. You gave her a bag of yen. Definitely more than 100 dollars' worth of yen.

"Keep the change, thank you for the mochis." You then looked at the mochis happily before turning back to the sorcerers.

"Okay! We can go now." You happily followed the sorcerers as they look at you weirdly.

"Hey...do you think this is a behavior of psychopath..?" One of the sorcerers whispered.

"Definitely.." The other one replied, agreeing with the sorcerer.

You were just happily eating the mochis.

___________________________________________

"..You're telling me, either I get executed or I join this school?" You were talking with one of the highers up in a room.

"You are too dangerous. We saw the damage you did to the forest, and we need to keep an eye on you. The best way is to make you enter this school, so people won't grow any suspicion." The higher up answered.

"I guess that's a good reason." You shrugged, wondering if this will affect the storyline. 

'Now what, is where Sukuna's arc begins? Is this beginning where I'll be sealed in a cursed object?'

You were escorted to your room, seems like they already took your stuff here.

'Huh...I wonder if I'll go missions with anyone else...Hopefully not. I'm fucking awkward at talking to people, it's worse when it's in the old era.' You sweatdropped.

_______________________________________________

(Timeskips maybe confusing, I apologize for that.)

.

.

.

Now you didn't expect that you would be popular in this...school.

Because now, people are greeting you happily, not even being mean nor anything...You actually wonder what you did to these people to make them nice to you.

Oh yea, you were currently 21 years old.

"Hey Sukuna! Wanna go drink tomorrow?" One of the sorcerers asked.

"..Sure." You replied to, a bit confused.

"Awesome! See ya later!" The person waved as you waved back, heading back towards your room.

For as long you remember, your flashbacks were just you killing curses, talking to the higher ups about shit, talking to the others and many more. 

But it did seem like your personality made the higher ups trust you more than before which was good.

"Arrghhh- Am I gonna have to incarnate in another person's body?- I DON'T WANNA FUCKING KILL ANYONE-" You groaned.

"Eh. I'll just go to sleep, maybe if I sleep away- my problems will go away..." You then proceeded to try sleep like a dead fish.

Keyword: "Try".

"STUPID FUCKING INSOMNIA-" You screamed into your pillow as you kept smacking it.

Obviously, you couldn't sleep. You decided to go outside again and take your rage out on some trees...again.

Many crows were following you, you suspected it's probably the crows from the school. You have to be more careful with your technique.

"Hmm...Maybe I should abuse the rocks instead of the trees..." You put your finger on your chin.

The crows heard this and sweat dropped, concerned.

"Eh, too lazy. I'll just abuse the trees and make the people re-plant them again..." You started walking towards a different forest, planning to abuse it.

"Hehehe- HERE I GO-" You were about to land a punch when you saw a lady.

The lady was faced the other way, making you only see her hair and her haori. The haori was very loose.

"Shit- I gotta go find a place where nobody can see my technique-" You tried sneaking away quietly, but the lady turned around and looked at you.

You guys kept making eye contact as you nervously stood still, hoping this isn't one of the higher ups.

"Fuck it." You proceeded to run so fast, you ran faster than when Toji left Megumi.

"I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A STROLLLLL-" You fucking ran like bitches was chasing you.

You screamed as the lady just looks at you, concerningly.

"...Huh? Was that Sukuna?" The lady put her finger on her chin, thinking.

'He looked very lonely...I also heard he was also strong...' The lady thought then giggled.

"Hehe~ You're very interesting Sukuna, Maybe I'll get to know you more..." The lady said, remembering how lonely you looked.

She walked away, heading back to her own room.

Meanwhile, you kept running, found your room and went into your room, luckily not busting the door down in the process of doing so.

"Nope. I don't wanna get executed just because I wanted to abuse trees. Nope." You faceplanted in pillows.

'Who was she? She looked very familiar...' You tried remembering. You failed completely.

"Fuck. I wish I can just read the goddamn manga- But I can't..." You pouted.

"Whatever, I'm gonna try going to sleep...again." You tried sleeping and guess what, it worked! 

Oh, if you wanted to know the 2 boxes of mochi you bought, the sorcerers who were there to guard you ate them behind your back while you were getting interrogated.

_____________________________________

Note:

I'm so sorry if this chapter wasn't too your liking, I promise I'll make more longer chapters 😭.

Can you guess who the lady is? I'll give you a hint, her name starts with a "Y".

Pretty sure you can guess now it :3. (unless you haven't read the full manga)

Anyways, thank you for 120+ reads! I really appreciated it :3...

Hopefully next chapter will be out soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
464K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...