King of Dauntless

By dancingcece

Amity a calm and friendly faction. dauntless the brave worriers. what happens when an amity girl was never fi... More

Chapter 1: Amity
Chapter 2: Choosing Ceremony
Chapter 3: Dauntless
Chapter 4: New Faction
Chapter 5: Day in Dauntless
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: My New Life
Chapter 8: Fights
Chapter 9: Day Off
Chapter 10: Tattoos and Friends
Chapter 11: Welcome to Hell
Chapter 12: In Trouble
Chapter 13: Punishment
Chapter 14: To Good
Chapter 15: Eric The Trainer
Chapter 16: Week After Week
Chapter 17:Final Fight
Chapter 18: Capture The Flag
Chapter 19: Visiting Day
Chapter 20: Are you Afraid?
Chapter 21: No Control
Chapter 22: Sleep
Chapter 23: Good Morning?
Chapter 24: Normal
Chapter 25: Mad Man
Chapter 26: Finally Dauntless
Chapter 27: Max's Decision
Chapter 28: The Arrangement
Chapter 29: What's Up Doc
Chapter 30: Bed Rest
Chapter 31: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 32: Back to Life
Chapter 33: Nothing
Chapter 34: The Names King
Chapter 35: Patrol
Chapter 36: Husband & Wife
Chapter 37: Newlyweds
Chapter 38 :Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 39: Patrol 2.0
Chapter 40: New Friends
Chapter 41: Play Dumb

Chapter 42: Troublemaker

799 30 8
By dancingcece

As I lay there in the silence my mind filled with questions. What time is it? Where did Eric go? What does this mean for us? As my mind flew through questions one thing I realized was that the kitten was still here. I was relieved because I was worried Eric would run off in the night to dispose of him when I was asleep.

I smirk realizing I won; I got what I wanted. I got to keep the kitten.

I slowly tried to get up without disturbing the little fluff ball that was sleeping next to me, But I realized that wasn't the problem. My face burned red as my legs shake with pain. It felt like I ran a marathon. I push through and try to get used to the feeling as I start to pick up the clothes thrown around the room. By the time I had everything cleaned up the little fluff ball decided to make his presence known.''

"Meow"

"You hungry little guy?"

"Meow"

"I'll take that as a yes." I chuckled

I slowly make my way into the kitchen with the kitten trailing behind. I pulled out some meat that was left over and I mashed it up so it would be easier for him to eat. As I prepared his meal he weaved his body between my legs rubbing his head on my ankle; he happily stopped as I put a plate in front of him to eat. I watched as he happily munched away.

I turned to the coffee pot ready to brew a pot, but to my surprise it was already made. I happily pour myself a cup before I turn back to watch the kitten munch away. I began to zone out with my thoughts. I thought about everything that has happened since the time i've left amity, but my thoughts drifted to Pax. I sigh as I think about him; how did it get so messy between us? Then my mind drifted back to the subject I couldn't escape Eric. Does he like me or...

I was so zoned out that I didn't hear the door shut or notice Eric slowly approaching me Until I felt goosebumps light up my skin. There he was standing right in front of me. He eyes me from head to toe with a smirk painted on his face. I nervously shift from foot to foot standing in nothing but his shirt.

He caged me in with his arms on the counter closing the space between us.

"What were you thinking about?" He smirks, obviously knowing what I was thinking about.

I look up at him through my eyelashes as my own smirk paints on my face. 

"Oh you know world domination, cats, all the wonderful things girls think about."

His smirk drops

Then he leans in close to my ear before whispering "So you aren't thinking about this?"

His lips lightly trace the shell of my ear before slowly moving lower. Feather light kisses were placed all over my neck making my heart flutter; As he continued lower and faster, I let out a breathy sigh, but was startled out of my bliss by a loud meow.

The kitten's cute little green eyes peered up at us as he continued to meow.

"Cockblock " Eric mutters under his breath as he slowly backs up from me.

We stand in an awkward silence before Eric finally decides to retreat to his room. I let out a loud puff of air as a pout settles on my face.

"You really are trouble." I whisper down to the mischievous kitten who seemed to have quiet down now as he rubs his head on my legs with a pur.

I sit on the couch with a long sigh. Everything Is just how it was. Eric still ignores me and I'm left to sit out here by myself with nothing to do but read myself to sleep. But one thing is different, at least I'm not completely alone I think as I look down at the little trouble maker in my lap.

I must have fallen asleep at some point because the next thing I know I'm waking at the crack of dawn. I feel my body shiver in the cold winter air that takes over the apartment early in the morning. I forced myself to get up and start my day, but someone wasn't too happy about me leaving as he let out a little hiss in warning as I shuffled around. I gave him a gentle pet to get him back to sleep before moving to start the coffee pot. The hot coffee helped warm my cold body so it was easier to wake up, but what really helped me warm up was my morning run. I felt like I've been slacking these past few days. I've been hiding from everyone that I haven't done my normal morning routine, but in the early mornings I have the training room all to myself as I run laps and let the stress melt away.

It felt so freeing just to run and be lost in my thoughts, but it has to come to an end at some point. As the first person walked into the room I grabbed my things and left.

I make my way to the office ignoring everyone around me. I'm not interested in their gossip and they need to stay out of my business. I walked into Eric's office ready for work, but was intently met with disappointment. 

"These need to be filled in the old paperwork section." He drops a pile of paper and files in my hands.

"Glorified secretary." I mutter as I take the pile and started sorting.

I spent a good 20 minutes sorting and filing when I see Eric get up with a handful of files and walk to the door like he's leaving for a while.

"Where are you going? I frown as my eyebrows scrunch with confusion.

"I have a meeting." He says curtly.

"I want to go." I state.

"No. This is a private meeting." He tells me with clenched teeth. "You can't come to this meeting."

What was I thinking? I'm nothing more than a secretary. He will never let me go to a meeting. I turned around and silently filed my work without saying another word. I hear the door slam and heavy boots stomping away.

I angrily jam papers into folders, some of them getting wrinkled by the presser there under, but I don't care. Time slowly passed before I looked at the clock and decided to take a little break.

"Early lunch wont hurt." I mutter to myself.

I make my way into the cafeteria and grab some food. I turn to look for a spot to sit, but my eyes land on someone. Pax was sitting there by himself eating, so I took a deep breath and approached him.

"Is this seat taken?" I timidly asked hoping he wouldn't turn me away.

His eyes look up with the coldest stare that could rival Erics.

"Yes it is." He bit out sharply.

I stood there silently trying to figure out what to do. How do I get him to talk to me so I can explain. My mind kept thinking of different scenarios until my head hurt. Then like a switch my temper started seeping through. I've lived all my life being disliked; an outsider. I never had or needed friends, so why am I standing here like an idiot pining over someone who obviously doesn't care.

"You know what?" I darkly chuckle out.

Pax glares up at me again, but instantly shrinks back with one look at me. He flinches as I slam my meal try on the table. The sound resonates throughout the whole room but I don't care. I leaned over and got right in his face so it was just us no one else was going to hear this even though everyone in the room was watching our every move unsure of what was going to happen.

"I didn't need you to pretend to be my friend. Because obviously this friendship was never real to begin with. Something as simple as me getting married should have never been a problem to drive a wedge between us, but you evidently don't care; you don't care that i've tried to apologize you don't care how this affects me you just care about how you feel and your own insecurities, but that is not my problem anymore." I spit venomously at him.

His eyes went wide, but before he could say anything I turned on my heel and walked away.

"Ari wait!" I hear him call out as he scrabbles to stand from his seat.

"Hey Ari we can.." I slam shoulders with Zeke before another word could leave his mouth. I hear a shark intake of breath telling me that it must have hurt.

"Man, just let her cool off. She's really mad, you know it's for the best." Is the last thing I hear before I leave the cafeteria without any lunch.

People make a path for me as I march my way back to the office in a fit. I open the office door only to slam it behind me. The pages I was filing away became distorted as I shove them in folder after folder. Finally the door opened again, but I didn't turn to acknowledge the individual that had walked in. I continued with my job and didn't say a word.

I hear him grunt as he takes his seat, but i just continued to ignore him

It was silent for a little bit until he finally muttered out "Are you honestly throwing a fit because I couldn't take you to the meeting. "

I could feel my eye twitch with irritation, but continued to ignore him.

"King, I'm talking to you " he exasperated.

Nothing

"I talked with Amity " he slowly started the sentence.

 I could feel his eyes staring holes into me.

"They said they would be happy to take that little fluff ball of yours..."

"You can't!" I yelled and jumped up and stomped over "he's mine and you don't just get to decide when.. " I got into his face yelling at him until we were interrupted by a sharp knock on the door

"Hope i'm not interrupting " Max says as he waltzes right in interrupting our conversation

I glare at Max as he walks to Eric's desk.

"I brought you that paperwork we talked about at the meeting." Max tells Eric as he eyes me concerned like he's watching what he says around me. Eric visibly tenses up and grits out a very strained thanks.

The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"Right, I'll leave you two to what this is ." Max flippantly waves around the room before he quickly leaves with a firm bang in the door.

The second the door snapped shut my blazing eyes were back burning holes into Eric, but he was standing in front of me not sitting. He grabs me by the back of the neck and pulls me into a ruff kiss. It felt like everything I was mad about just disappeared; the deeper the kiss got the lighter I felt. What were we even arguing about?

I hear everything fall to the ground. I look back to see Eric had swiped everything off his desk. He did it in one big motion with his muscular arms; the big muscular arms that are wrapped around me as he picks me up and lays me out on top of his now cleared desk.

"I'm not cleaning that up." I huff through our muddled breaths.

"Hush; I'm working." He smirks before he trails kisses down my neck.

He shoves my shirt up over my head and takes a good look at my body before muttering.

"I love this job."

My legs wrap around his hips as he continues to kiss me. I could feel his hand trail down my body until they reached my pants where he slowly undoes my button. And slides them down. I sit up and trail my hands from the nape of his neck over his chest to the bottom of his shirt only to drag it off him. I throw it in an unknown direction, not caring at the moment. Then my hands slid farther down to undo his belt. It felt like forever before I finally undid it.

Our skin melted together as he pushed in. I felt like I was on a cloud. 

Then it was like a fog razed from my mind. I could feel the rage burning back in my body; he went in to kiss me, but I turned and it landed on my cheek.

"I'm not done with this conversation yet. " I yelled at him " You don't just get to decide what happens...'' but I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine..

"I never talked to Amity." He huffs out, stopping his movement.

"But why would you say that?" I wined out.

"I like it when you get that fire in your eyes." He whispered in my ear, tracing it with his lips. "The passion you get is great when you redirect it elsewhere." He chuckled, continuing with his movement.

My voice was non existent as I let out a small moan. Then finally i find my voice

"I'm still mad at you " I mumbled under my breath.

"I know." He grunted as he sped up.

My nails dug into his skin as I was trying to find stability while getting rocked into his desk.

"I know how much you want that stupid thing." He huffs " I wouldn't take it from you."

"Really " I let out softly

He just grunts his answer.

"Thank you Eric." I moan as I reach my limit.

He thrusts a couple more times before he reaches his limit. We just lay there on his desk trying to catch our breaths.

"Man, I could get used to this." He breathes.

I take deep breaths as he pats my thigh before sliding out and pulling up his pants.

"I think I need to let out some energy ." Eric smirks " would you like to join me to the gym?"

I just nod my head as a little grin takes over my face. I sit up on the desk and look around the messy office for my clothes. Eric helps with finding my shirt while I grab the rest of my outfit. 

I pat down my hair trying to make myself look presentable to the outside world, but that seems to fly out the window the instant the doors open. Anyone in the vicinity including Max stared wide eyed in our direction, mouths wide open. My face burns red as I realize just how loud we were. Eric happily smirked at everyone who gawked. As we walked by Max I tried to rush by dying with embarrassment, but he just claps Eric on the back and continues to go about his day.

How am I ever going to show my face again I think as I bow my head to hide behind a curtain of hair; Eric just chuckles as he leads the way to the gym.

A/N:Sorry for the long wait. I love reading all your comments and hope you continue to enjoy this story.

Like~Comment~Share ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 10.3K 25
When she transferred to Dauntless, she didn't plan to make friends or catch the eyes of a certain blue-eyed leader. Yet here we are. Disclaimer: I do...
502K 10.2K 34
Aria Kane. Amity born. Now Dauntless. Talk about a U turn! But Aria always knew Amity wasn't for her. Now she must face the wrath if Dauntless traini...
11.6K 313 19
Annabelle Eaton wasn't always afraid of her father. Not with her brother and his best friend always there to protect her. But after Tobias's choosing...
199K 4.5K 36
Amity, the love faction. Dauntless the dangerous faction. Autumn the kindhearted Amity. Eric the heartless Dauntless leader. What happens when Amity...