SEEN ✱ WATCHING THE MOVIES (H...

By coldapples

what if you were forced to watch your life in a screen with every person you know? More

s e e n
things got worse
act one... PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
{1} MIA POTTER
{2} FIRST SCENE
{3} THE VANISHING GLASS
{4} LETTERS FROM WHO?
{5} FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE
{6} KEEPER OF THE KEYES
{7} DIAGON ALLEY
{8} GRINGOTTS
{9} OLLIVANDERS
{10} THE GIRL WHO LIVED
{11} PLATFORM WHAT?
{12} FINALLY HOGWARTS
{13} FEAST & COMMON ROOM
{14} POTIONS
{15} YOUNGEST SEEKER
{16} TROLL IN THE DUNGEON
{17} QUIDDITCH MATCH
{18} MIRROR OF ERASED
{19} THE FORBIDDEN FOREST
{20} THREE HEADED DOG
{21} UP TO SOMETHING
{22} FIGHTING HIM
{23} NOT REALLY GOING HOME
act two... CHAMBER OF SECRETS
{24} A NEEDED BREAK
{25} MIA IN A CAGE WITH DOBBY
{26} WEASLEY'S BURROW
{27} BACK TO HOGWARTS
{28} LECTURE WITH LOCKHART
{29} MUDBLOODS
{30} FRIENDS BONDING
{31} DID MIA WRITE ON THE WALL?
{32} LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CHAMBER
{33} THE ROGUE BLUDGER ACCIDENT
{35} DUELING CLUB BY LOCKHART
{36} ACCUSATIONS
{37} POLYJUICE POTION
{38} DRACO TELLS THE TRUTH
{39} INSIDE THE DIARY
{40} HERMIONE IS PETRIFIED
{41} PROVING HAGRID'S INNOCENCE BY FOLLOWING THE SPIDERS
{42} TO THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
{43} HEIR TO SLYTHERIN
{44} MIA FIGHTS THE BASILISK
{45} AM I SLYTHERIN OR GRYFFINDOR
{46} DOBBY'S REWARD FROM MIA
act three... PRISONER OF AZKABAN
{47} LUMOS LUMOS LUMOS
{48} AUNT MARGE'S BIG MISTAKE
{49} RIDING THE KNIGHT BUS
{50} TALKING TO CORNELIUS FUDGE
{51} I PROMISE I WON'T LOOK FOR TROUBLE
{52} REMUS AND MIA VS THE DEMENTOR
{53} PANSY SAYS MIA NEED THERAPY
{54} DUMBLEDORE'S WARNING

{34} WE ARE NO LONGER SAFE

2.6K 138 12
By coldapples

[In the hospital wing, Draco Malfoy lays in a hospital bed, moaning, with Crabbe, Goyle, and one of his teammates at his bedside as Madame Pomfrey comes in carrying a bottle of Skele-Gro.]

Many in the room rolled their eyes at Malfoy's actions, recognizing his tendency to seek sympathy and attention. The collective response indicated a shared exasperation with his behavior. Meanwhile, Lucius and Narcissa, witnessing the scene, remained silent, unable to find any words to address the situation,

Madame Pomfrey: Oh, Mr. Malfoy. Stop making such a fuss. You can go. [moves to Mia's bed, where the Gryffindor Quidditch team, as well as Colin, Ron, and Hermione are all gathered] Out of my way. Out of my way. Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back...
Hermione: You will be able to, won't you?
Madame Pomfrey: Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful. [pours Skele-Gro into a glass] You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business.

"Good luck drinking that," Sirius said with a grimace, his expression showing genuine disgust.

"You tried that before?" Mia asked, her face a mixture of curiosity and amusement as she looked at Sirius, her eyes bright with interest.

"Not me, your father did," Sirius replied, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "I still remember that day," he added, chuckling softly as if the memory brought him joy.

Remus, who had been listening quietly, interjected, "I remember that. James insisted that can drink that, but we all knew he just wanted to show off." He wore a nostalgic smile, his eyes glinting with fond recollection.

[hands the glass of Skele-Gro to Mia; she drinks it, then, disgusted by the taste of it, spits it out and winces]

The room filled with collective flinches and sounds of disgust. Several individuals had their own experiences of visiting the hospital wing due to broken bones, yet none could recall a situation where someone had required their bones to be regrown, aside from Mia. This realization evoked a deep sense of sympathy and empathy among them, reinforcing the strength of their bond as they collectively felt sorry for Mia.

Well, what do you expect, pumpkin juice? [puts the glass on the bedside table it is nighttime; Mia is sound asleep when she suddenly hears the foreboding voice again.]
Ominous Voice: Kill. [Mia awakens] Kill. [she looks around]

The reappearance of the voice shattered the fragile calm that had settled in the room, sending a collective shiver down everyone's spine. Most of the people present started to tremble in fear, their nerves surging once more in response to the ominous presence.

"It's back?" Draco's voice quivered with fear as he expressed his concern amidst the growing tension.

"Who's it killing?" Tonks asked, her words reflecting the shared apprehension and uncertainty that gripped the room.

Ominous Voice: Time to kill.

Sirius and Remus tightly grasped Mia's hands, seeking to offer her assurance and support in the face of the fearful situation. Meanwhile, Molly instinctively gathered her children close, enveloping them in a protective embrace, while Arthur joined in the heartfelt gesture, uniting them all in a comforting hug. Fudge, Amelia, and Umbridge were rendered unable to act, constrained to simply watch the movie, as waves of fear coursed through their bodies.

In the backdrop of fear and uncertainty, older students who had experienced a similar situation attempted to offer solace to the younger ones, assuring them that everything would be alright and that nobody perished. However, the younger children remained oblivious to their words, their focus squarely fixed on the screen, consumed by the unfolding events.

Many were too stunned to do anything else.

[she puts on her glasses and looks up at the ceiling, listening to the chilling, monstrous sounds, then comes face-to-face with Dobby, who is sitting on the edge of her bed, smiling at her]

As Dobby reappeared on the screen, his sudden and unexpected entry caused many in the room to jump in startled fear. The eerie contrast between the previous ominous message about killing and Dobby's innocuous appearance elicited a collective jolt of unease.

"Oh, God!" McGonagall gasped, her hand instinctively flying to her chest as her breath quickened, clearly caught off guard by the startling on-screen shift.

"Merlin's beard! That little house elf is going to be the death of us all from sheer shock alone!" Pansy exclaimed, attempting to steady her own racing heartbeat as she sought to regain her composure amidst the tense atmosphere.

The room filled with murmurs of agreement as others echoed Pansy's sentiments, the collective unease still lingering in the air.

Dobby: Hello.
Mia: [somewhat surprised to see him again] Dobby?
Dobby: Mia Potter should've listened to Dobby. [points at Mia] Mia Potter should've gone back home when she missed the train.

"How did he know?" McGonagall asked, her brow furrowing in confusion as she grappled with the perplexing situation.

"He couldn't have known. Unless..." Bill trailed off, his expression pensive as he pondered over the possible implications of Dobby's unexpected appearance.

"He was the one who closed the barrier?" Umbridge interjected, her tone tinged with a mix of disbelief and speculation.

Mia: [the realization comes to her] It was you. You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through.
Dobby: Indeed, yes.

As the realization set in, many in the room stared at the house elf in shock, contemplating the magnitude of his actions. The knowledge that Dobby had singlehandedly closed the magical barrier prompted a collective reassessment of the elf's capabilities. The feat of closing the barrier on his own underscored the immense magical prowess that Dobby possessed, leaving those present to grapple with the question of just how powerful this seemingly unassuming elf truly was.

Mia: [looks away for a second, then looks back at Dobby with anger in her eyes] You nearly got Ron and me expelled.
Dobby: At least you would be away from here. [He gets to his feet and approaches Mia] Mia Potter must go home! Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Mia Potter see that--

"His Bludger?!" The exclamation burst forth from multiple voices in the room, a chorus of disbelief and outrage echoing through the air.

Sirius and Remus yelled the loudest, their voices laced with fury as they rose from their seats and fixed their gaze on the screen, their expressions reflecting a potent mix of anger and concern.

"Why is he doing that to you?" Fred directed the question to Mia, his eyes mirroring his bafflement and dismay.

"Yeah, what's his point?" George chimed in, his tone marked by a sense of incredulity as he sought to understand the motives behind the unsettling turn of events.

Mia: [her anger rises slightly] Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me?
Dobby: Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir. Dobby had to iron his hands. [He shows Mia his bandaged fingers]

Many flinched at Dobby's hands.

Mia: [shrugs] You better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you.

"Mia!" Hermione and Molly scolded the young girl, their disapproval evident in their tone.

"I had just found out that he tried to get me and Ron expelled, and he chased me around the Quidditch field with a rogue Bludger that broke my arm, and he probably wouldn't even have stopped there if Hermione hadn't destroyed it. So leave me alone," Mia asserted, her annoyance palpable as she shifted her gaze from the two to the screen, her frustration mingling with a sense of defiance.

Dobby: [frightened by these words, he jumps off the bed] Dobby is used to death threats, sir. [Mia gets up and out of bed then approaches Dobby] Dobby gets them five times a day at home.
Mia: I don't suppose you could tell me why you're trying to kill me.
Dobby: [backing away from Mia slowly around the bed] Not kill you, ma'am. Never kill you.

"He wasn't trying to kill you?" Neville asked in disbelief, his eyebrow arching as he struggled to comprehend the gravity of Mia's ordeal. His incredulous tone conveyed a mix of shock and concern, reflecting the profound impact of Mia's revelation.

Dobby: Dobby remembers how it was before Mia Potter triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. [backs up to the other side of the bed] We house elves were treated like vermin, sir. Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin. [He sobs uncontrollably as Mia looks on, then blows his nose on his grimy pillowcase]

As the attention turned to Dobby, many cringed in disgust at the sight of his tattered and mismatched clothing.

Mia: Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?
Dobby: [obviously sensing that Mia is referring to his pillowcase] This, ma'am? It is a mark of a house elf's enslavement. Dobby could only be freed if his master presents him with clothes.

The pitiful sight of Dobby evoked a wave of sympathy and regret among them. Even Narcissa, usually composed and detached, couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt at the humbled state of her former house elf. The uncomfortable silence that followed underscored the collective recognition of Dobby's plight and the injustice of his circumstances.

[He gasps as he hears a banging sound coming from outside and glances at the door to the infirmary; Mia also glances at the door; Dobby jumps up onto the bed] Listen. Listen. [He beckons Mia closer] Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Mia Potter must not stay here now that history is to repeat itself.

"Repeat itself?"

Blaise's inquiry hung in the air, inundated with a disquieting sense of trepidation as the weight of his question settled over the room.

"So it's happened before?" Dean's probing question added an undercurrent of dread, prompting those who were unaware to grasp the gravity of the situation, intensifying their fear of the potential ramifications.

Amid the rising concern, Molly and Arthur clung tightly to Ginny, their protective embrace offering solace in the face of uncertain circumstances. Their shared apprehension reflected the unspoken understanding of the potential dangers looming ahead.

Mia: [in surprise] "Repeat itself"? You mean this has happened before?

Blaise and Neville blushed in embarrassment as Mia repeated their words, a shared moment of chagrin passing between them as they realized the unintended implications of their conversation.
Dobby: [gasps and covers his mouth with his hands] I shouldn't have said that! [He gasps, then grabs the bottle of Skele-Gro and starts beating himself with it] Bad Dobby!

The collective exhalation of "Oh no, not again," accompanied by resigned sighs, echoed through the room.

Mia: Dobby, stop. Stop it. Stop it, Dobby! [she grabs the bottle from her side and sets it aside, then holds Dobby aloft by the pillowcase] Tell me, Dobby. When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?

As the tension in the room mounted, many sat on the edge of their seats, desperate for answers that might bring an end to the nightmare. There was a palpable sense of yearning for closure, of hoping against hope that the resolution was within reach.

Dobby: Dobby cannot say. Dobby only wants Mia Potter to be safe. [rubs Mia's hand]

Many sighed in frustration.

Mia: No, Dobby. Tell me. [a door opens in the background, getting Dobby's attention] Who is it? [Dobby turns toward Mia and snaps his fingers, disappearing into thin air;
Mia: Seriously? [She said in frustration]

The collective frustration echoed through the room as a chorus of voices exclaimed, "Oh, come on!" in exasperation.

Mia looks at the doorway and sees the shadows of people coming; she immediately gets back into bed, facing the opposite direction so whoever's coming won't see she's awake; Madame Pomfrey and Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall enter]

"You were awake that night?" McGonagall queried, her expression betraying genuine concern.

"Obviously, she was awake, Professor McGonagall. It appears that she has a penchant for involving herself in matters that do not concern her," Snape taunted, his voice laced with contempt as he directed his sneer at the screen.

Mia met Snape's sneer with a steely gaze. "And it seems that you, Professor, share the same trait. Unlike you, however, I took action when it mattered," she retorted with an edge to her voice.

Umbridge's lips curled into a delighted smile as she interjected, "Detention, Ms. Potter," relishing the opportunity to assert her authority.

"I couldn't care less," Mia scoffed defiantly. "Let's see how authoritative you remain by the time the fifth movie arrives, Professor," she added with disdain, her gaze unwavering. "You will regret everything you once believed."

Ron and Hermione exchanged concerned glances as they observed Mia's escalating fury, keenly aware of the gravity of the situation and the impending repercussions.

Madame Pomfrey: [gestures towards another hospital bed] Put him here. [two other staff members enter, carrying a petrified Colin Creevey on a stretcher] What happened?
Professor Dumbledore: [as the two men who brought Colin in depart] There's been another attack.

Tensions surged once more, permeating the room with a palpable unease. The charged atmosphere crackled with unresolved emotions, leaving the group on edge as they braced for the repercussions of the escalating confrontation.

"Oh, no," Ginny exclaimed, her fear evident in her voice.

"Who?" Remus inquired with concern, his eyes reflecting a mix of worry and relief, aware that the news could have been far worse had it involved Mia.

Similarly, Sirius shared the underlying sense of relief, though masked by his outward concern. The fleeting moment of relief washed over both men, intermingled with a lingering unease as they awaited further information.

Professor McGonagall: [as she and Dumbledore pick Colin up and place him in the bed] I think... You know that I think he's been Petrified, Madame Pomfrey. [Mia listens intently, unbeknownst to any of them]

"Oh, Merlin," Molly exclaimed, her worry evident as she considered the plight of the young boy, her hands clutching Arthur's hand in concern.

"Isn't he the one who won't stop taking pictures of you?" Remus asked, his brow furrowed as he connected the dots, his concern for Mia evident in his voice.

"Yes," Mia replied softly, her gaze downcast, the weight of the situation evident in her somber demeanor. Her fingers nervously tightened around the fabric of her robes, betraying her internal turmoil.

"That's not good," Sirius said, his expression mirroring the growing concern in the room, his eyes fixed on Mia with a mixture of protective instinct and worry.

"Why not?" a younger student piped up, seeking clarification, their voice tinged with innocent curiosity.

"First, Filch's cat, now Colin Creevey. Both of whom had caused some trouble for Mia, have turned up Petrified. They will all think that Mia did it. That she's the heir of Slytherin," Charlie explained, piecing together the troubling chain of events, the lines on his forehead deepening with worry.

"But she isn't the Heir of Slytherin," Sirius interjected firmly, his tone leaving no room for doubt, his eyes flashing with conviction.

As the realization sank in, many who had harbored suspicions against Mia looked down, a palpable sense of regret and shame washing over them. Their expressions conveyed a mix of sorrow and remorse, knowing that they had unjustly accused her, failing to consider her previous heroic deeds. It was dawning on them that she had once again found herself in the midst of inexplicable events, with the weight of undeserved suspicion bearing down on her.

Unbeknownst to them, they owed her far more than they realized. Their solemn looks and exchanged glances conveyed their silent understanding that they would have to make amends and stand by Mia in the trying times ahead.

Professor McGonagall: Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker? [Dumbledore carefully takes Colin's camera out of his hands, showing a somewhat frightened look on his face, then opens the film compartment; it discharges a burst of smoke; the staff react in shock]

The gasps reverberated around the room, breaking the heavy silence that had settled over them. Startled glances were exchanged, and some had even jumped up a little in their seats, their initial shock evident in the way they had reacted.

Professor McGonagall: What can this mean, Albus?
Professor Dumbledore: It means... that our students are in great danger.
Professor McGonagall: What should I tell the staff?
Professor Dumbledore: The truth. Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. It is as we feared, Minerva. The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again.

As the shocking revelation unfolded on the screen, the room fell into a palpable hush. Many stared at the screen in fear, worry, and confusion, their thoughts swirling with a myriad of questions and doubts. The mention of the Chamber of Secrets had ignited a spark of unease, casting a shadow of uncertainty over the previously lighthearted gathering.

The realization that the Chamber of Secrets might actually exist sent shivers of apprehension through the room. It was a sobering thought, one that challenged the comforting notion that it was all just a legend, a scary story meant to frighten. The possibility that it had been opened before added another layer of alarm to the already tense atmosphere.

Muted whispers and concerned glances were exchanged as the gravity of the situation sunk in. For some, it was difficult to reconcile the fantastical tales they had heard with the jarring possibility that there might be truth to them. The line between fiction and reality blurred, leaving an unsettling sense of disquiet in its wake.

Amid the turmoil of conflicting emotions, one thing remained clear – the need for answers, for reassurance, and for a sense of safety. The group grappled with the unsettling notion, caught between their rational disbelief and the creeping unease that accompanied the possibility of ancient legends turning out to be real.

A/N
posted three chapter of my new hp book (she is dead) go check it out and let me know what you think ❤️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 25.1K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...
28.2K 447 10
harry, his twin and his friends go to the past to show the world what happens if they don't stop Voldemort A: I don't know how to describe stuff this...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...
319K 8.3K 21
Mᴄᴜ x Hᴘ Sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ: ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇ- completed ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ - writing ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ - x ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀ...