timeless, spencer reid [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ criminal minds -- seasons 3-9 ] Bedelia Davis Series: Timeless I DO NOT own Criminal Minds, any of the show... More

cast
001. new members
002. how a team works
003. chili
004. penelope
005. birthright
006. 3rd life
007. damaged
008. elephant's memory
009. in heat
010. lo-fi
011. mayhem
012. the angel maker
013. minimal loss
014. paradise
015. catching out
016. the instincts
017. memoriam
018. masterpiece
019. 52 pickup
020. normal
021. bloodline
022. pleasure is my business
023. demonology
024. omnivore
025. house on fire
026. conflicted
027. a shade of gray
028. amplification
029. to hell... and back
030. nameless, faceless
031. haunted
032. reckoner
033. hopeless
034. cradle to grave
035. the performer
036. 100
037. the slave of duty
038. the uncanny valley
039. risky business
040. mosley lane
041. solitary man
042. a rite of passage
043. ... a thousand words
044. exit wounds
045. the internet is forever
046. our darkest hour
047. the longest night
048. jj
049. remembrance of things past
050. compromising positions
051. devil's night
052. middle man
053. reflection of desire
054. what happens at home...
055. 25 to life
056. corazon
057. sense memory
058. today i do
059. coda
061. lauren
062. with friends like these...
063. hanley waters
064. the stranger
065. supply and demand
066. it takes a village
067. proof
068. dorado falls
069. painless
070. from childhood's hour
071. epilogue
072. there's no place like home
073. hope
074. self-fulfilling prophecy
075. true genius
076. snake eyes
077. bedelia
078. a family affair
079. i love you, tommy brown
080. foundation
081. heathridge manor
082. the company
083. hit and run
084. the silencer
085. the pact
086. through the looking glass
087. god complex
088. the good earth
089. the apprenticeship
090. the wheels on the bus
091. the lesson
092. perennials
093. zugzwang
094. time off
095. all that remains
096. carbon copy
097. the gathering
098. restoration
099. #6
100. brothers hotchner
101. the replicator
102. the inspiration
103. the inspired
104. final shot
105. to bear witness
106. route 66
107. in the blood
108. gatekeeper
109. the return
110. the caller
111. baby
112. maternity leave
113. bully
114. the black queen
115. the road home
116. 200
117. mr. & mrs. anderson
118. gabby
119. persuasion
120. rabid
121. blood relations
122. angels
123. demons
124. wedding
book two

060. valhalla

364 9 0
By maybankwalker

"Two D.C. homes torched, two families, on the same night, last night." Penelope says.

"I'm surprised it still hasn't hit the news." Derek says. "It's already midday."

"Yeah. All anyone's talking about is this storm that may or may not hit." Penelope says, rolling her eyes. "I managed to find an online article about the fires written by this guy Jeff Hastings, but no one's running with it."

"How strange. They usually thrive on tragedy." Rossi says.

"Yeah, and it gets weirder." Penelope says.

"Ron and Lauren Cosenza and their 10 year old son were found in the master bedroom of their home, each shot through the forehead." Hotch says. "The gun belonged to the father."

"Murder-suicide?" Ashley asks.

"Well, it looks like Metro P.D.'s investigation is going that way, but it's still the first 48. They want our help." Derek says.

"Kerry and Frank Fagan, like the Cosenzas, were found in their master bedroom from a suspected gas leak." Spencer says.

"It had to be massive to cause that." Rossi says.

"How does the news miss a house explosion?" Bedelia questions.

"Any connection between the victims?" Ashley asks.

"Only one. A continent. Kerry Fagan was born in Germany, Ron Cosenza is from Italy." Penelope says.

"So 2 of the 5 victims are from Europe. How does that help?" Derek asks.

"It doesn't." Penelope says. "I'm just stating the facts, and the facts happen to be--"

"Guys, sorry I'm late." Emily walks in, cutting Penelope off.

"You okay?" Hotch asks.

"Yeah, it's just one of those weeks, I guess." Emily says, sitting down. "I'm sorry. What did I miss? Arsonist?"

"One appears to be murder-suicide, the other a freak accident." Derek says.

"So why are we looking at it?" Emily asks.

"House fires are rare. Add to that a few miles apart, within the same hour, kind of tips the scales of coincidence." Rossi says.

"Yeah. If somebody did this, they're highly motivated and organized." Spencer says.

"And if he wants to strike again, he's got 72 hours before the storm shuts the city down." Hotch says.

+++

"There is no history of any kind of psychological weirdness with either family." Penelope says, walking into the round table room where Spencer, Bedelia, and Ashley are. "They were healthy, happy, fit."

"Until last night." Ashley says. "Any signs of financial stress?"

"No. They were healthy on that front, too." Penelope says.

"What's with the..." Ashley trails off, seeing Penelope's gloves and scarf.

"Oh. The heat is out in my lair. Not a single snowflake has fallen and yet the weather remains the top news story." Penelope says.

"Nothing about these cases?" Ashley asks.

"No. They're bound to get hip to it. Once our presence is felt and we connect the cases, it'll be a ballroom blitz." Penelope says. Spencer hums. "What is it?"

"You know, considering the time these fires occurred, the habitual patterns of both families were in direct conflict with where the bodies were found." Spencer says.

"The master bedroom." Bedelia says.

"Yeah, normally Lauren Cosenza would be downstairs helping her son with his homework, and Ron wouldn't even be home from work yet." Spencer says.

"What about the Fagans?" Ashley asks.

"Their routines were less established. They traveled a lot. But they were expected at a dinner party last night." Spencer says.

"If someone did this, what are the chances these victims are random?" Penelope asks.

+++

"The media blitz I promised never came. The original online article written by a one Mr. Jeff Hastings -- pulled." Penelope tells Hotch as they walk into the round table room. "So with your permission, sir, I would like to track him down and figure out what the hell is going on."

"What's the connection?" Hotch asks.

"It's a small one. Both families coach soccer on the hill." Penelope says.

"The Fagans didn't have children." Ashley says.

"No, but Kerry Fagan coached her godson's team." Penelope says.

"The two victims from Europe were the soccer coaches?" Derek asks.

"It make sense, doesn't it?" Penelope asks.

"I'm beginning to think that they've crossed paths before." Derek says.

"I ran the victims' phone numbers." Spencer says, walking in. "They never contacted each other, but there is a common number between them."

"Give it." Penelope tells him.

"Uh, 703-555-0118." Spencer says.

"Byron Delaney, his wife Grace died last summer, children grown. What do you know? He's British." Penelope says.

"Garcia, send me an address. I'll grab Prentiss." Derek says.

"Sent." She says.

+++

"Reid, you got anything?" Derek asks as he, Emily, Rossi, Ashley, Bedelia, and Hotch walk over.

"The damage is pretty extensive, but luckily some of the tattoo remains." Spencer says.

"Seaver, get the victim's photo out to the press." Hotch says and she grabs her phone.

"I think I know who dug the hole." Penelope says, walking over. "The journo told me to follow the money, like straight up, that's what he told me, so I did." She stands by Spencer's desk. "It turns out "The Gazette" is owned by a multinational global conglomerate -- oil, new technologies, shipping, air and ground transportation, all of which employ the services of one company -- CWS."

"Clear Water Securities?" Hotch asks and Penelope nods.

"You know them?" Rossi asks.

"I've come across them." Hotch says. "They're a private counterintelligence group out of Geneva."

"Ron Cosenza, Byron Delaney, Kerry Fagan all worked for CWS." Penelope says.

"How long ago?" Emily asks.

"7 years." Penelope says.

"Seaver, hang up." Hotch orders and she does so.

"Do we have a problem?" Rossi asks.

"Well, CWS does." Hotch says.

"Got it." Spencer wheels his chair back and shows them the drawing of the four leaf clover on his notepad.

+++

"Okay, Ian Doyle's officially on everyone's list. His mug is all over the place." Penelope says. "He's not gonna be able to get out of the district unless he sprouts wings himself."

"It's not that I'm not happy that we have his name, but how are we supposed to know who's on his list?" Ashley asks.

"We study his life and every single person he's ever come in contact with." Derek says.

"Look, Doyle's been away for 7 years, but he still managed to figure out who the players were. Maybe we should start with how he got out of prison." Emily says.

"Well, where was he locked up?" Derek asks.

"Russia, I think." Emily says.

"Actually, there are no extradition papers on him." Ashley says.

"Was Doyle on your radar when you were at Interpol?" Hotch asks Emily.

"Uh, sure, I had heard of him, but direct contact? I'd have to ask around." Emily says.

"Do." Hotch tells her and she walks out.

"Good guys and bad keep files close to them." Rossi says.

"What are in these files?" Penelope asks.

"It's intel. Insurance. Protection. For times like this." Rossi says.

"Maybe I should go to Byron Delaney's house and see what I can find." Derek says.

"Take Prentiss with you. She might have some insight." Hotch says and Derek nods.

+++

"Here's the million dollar question -- anyone know what language that is?" Penelope asks.

"Those are villages in North Korea." Emily says.

"I love you." Penelope tells her. "Of course she does."

"There's a political prison near Haengyong-Ni. Camp 22. Kwan-Li-So. North Korea denies it exists." Emily says.

"You think they took Doyle there?" Derek asks.

"That would explain why he's after them." Ashley says.

"Even his prison is off the grid." Penelope says.

"All we know is that he was never married, had multiple residences, and was arrested at his Tuscan villa." Ashley says.

"There's paperwork to back that up?" Emily asks.

"And a list of who was there that day. There may be photographs." Ashley says.

"Reid's looking into that now." Penelope says.

"Right. So those people need to be warned that he's on the warpath." Emily says.

"They have been. But there's a whole different life he's led, one that isn't in any file." Ashley says.

"Prentiss, did you hear form your European associates?" Hotch asks.

"I'm waiting for them to send me a document." Emily says.

"We need it now." Hotch says. Emily nods and leaves.

"He's locked in this hellhole for 7 years. How'd he get out?" Rossi asks.

"Does it really matter?" Derek asks.

+++

Emily walks into the room.

"You get a document from your contacts?" Hotch asks.

"Banks accounts traceable to our first two victims." Emily says, giving Hotch the piece of paper. "We might be able to match the rest of those faces."

"Good." Hotch says.

"What else have you found?" Emily asks.

+++

Spencer and Bedelia are sitting on his desk as everybody is gathered to listen to Hotch.

"It's not often that we know a subject's name, and in this case, knowing Ian Doyle's identity doesn't give us very much. He's known to a select few, and those who know him well either work beside him or they're on his list. 2 or 3 of his victims worked for CWS and were responsible for his transport to North Korea. There were 7 operatives on the mission altogether, and the remaining 5 have been warned."

"All the federal and international agents responsible for tracking him down are now on his list of targets. We'll find Doyle the way we find any other offender -- by studying his behavior. We'll dissect his every move since he regained his freedom. When he escaped from North Korea, he killed a man and he used his vehicle to cross the border into Russia."

While Hotch continues to talk, Emily does her best to hold her tears in as she looks between all of her team members before quietly exiting the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 441 39
[ criminal minds -- seasons 10-15 ] Bedelia Reid (nee Davis) Series: Timeless The Great War I DO NOT own Criminal Minds, any of the show's characters...
617K 15.8K 33
κ’° 🏹 κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ dr. spencer reid attempts to do everything in his power to distance himself from the new...
284K 5.7K 38
Spencer is missing and it's up to the BAU to get him back. But when her and the team digs up information on him they weren't meant to see, it turns h...
176K 5.1K 95
[ criminal minds -- seasons 6-10 ] Madelyn Banks Series: How to Save a Life Surrender Start a Riot I DO NOT own Criminal Minds, any of the show's cha...