Earth or Fursona?

By Nata_KARU

In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents al... More

Intro
Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/N L/N's Bio
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Loona Lemon
Chapter 21
Opening 2/Season 2 start
Season 2 Preview
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

528 17 5
By Nata_KARU

Krystal: Mother, who are these people?

Arrei: These are the people that your father hired to protect us for this summer. They're also known as the Snow Warriors.

Krystal: Oh they're led by that Nataliya woman that visited us last year, right?

Arrei: That's correct. This rather interesting young man is their newest member. Motioning to Y/N.

Kyrstal looked at Y/N who was picking his ear with his pinky finger while he leaned his head to the side, not utterly caring as to where he was.

Krystal: He's......a rather odd one, mother. I don't think he can do much.

Arrei: Well, he is the adoptive son of Kyoko Usagi, a renowned shinboi.

Kyrstal: Is that so? Though he looks...

Y/N: Weird? A freak of nature? A monster?

Kyrstal looked at him not sure how to answer him.

Y/N: Before you say anything, I don't give a crap as to what you call me. I'm here to do a job with Nikolai and the others. So feel free to say whatever you want about me. End of the day if your blue fluffy ass is in some kind of trouble whatever it is, I'll get you to safety regardless of the method I have to use. Even if that involves you kicking and hitting me.

Vortex: Jeez man, you need to relax more. They are of noble status.

Y/N: And I'm the, oh so ugly freak of nature of a distinguished shinobi clan of Kyoko Usagi who has two daughters, Reiko and Jazmin. Sarcastically. Noble status or not, I'm doing this job as ME, not the son of Kyoko Usagi or whatever. The decisions that I make while working with you are MY OWN. So if I happen to get into some kind of fight with some arrogant cocky noble fucktards, that's on me. As in, you guys just fuck off and mind your own business.

Vortex was a tad annoyed hearing this as Nikolai chuckled.

Nikolai: He may be a rather cocky and arrogant young man.

Y/N: OI!!!

Nikolai: But he can hold his own in a fight. When he joined us, he got into a rather big fight with some of the other members and was able to hold his own. He was able to go toe to toe against Vortex here.

Burcu: Is that so?

Vortex: Yeah. He was able to handle himself well. Smiles. Even when I was going easy on him.

Y/N: Tch, please. I'm sure I could last a good while if you fought seriously ya damn mut.

Vortex: Hehehe, I doubt that.

Y/N was rather irritated hearing this causing his eye to twitch.

Arrei: Then how about a demistration? Said as she looked at Krystal. How about we have you spar against Y/N, Krystal? Perhaps sparing with him could be very helpful.

Krystal: A sparing match? Against him?

Arrei: Certainly. Would that be alright with you, Y/N? Said looking at him.

Y/N: Yeah sure whatever. Just don't blame me if she gets hurt during the sparring match.

Krystal: I can hold my own. I've been training since I was a little girl.

Y/N: Oh how lovely, shall I fetch something for you as a reward, milady? Sarcastically. I've been training since I was little as well to become a shinobi.  So need to go bragging about that like it's some kind of big accomplishment.

Only knowing him for a little bit, Krystal started to find him to be a rather irritating person while Arrei chuckled.

Krystal: I'm surprised that someone like you was taken in by a shinobi clan.

Y/N: And I'm surprised that you have a rather cocky attitude thinking that I'm not gonna be much of a treat.

In one swift motion, Krystal threw a punch at him and Y/N quickly blocked it. He glared at Krystal as she gave him somewhat glare utterly annoyed by him while the others were surprised and intrigued by this.

Bucru: He caught her punch. Quietly. That's rather impressive.

Arrei: It seems like things will be rather interesting. Smiling.

Y/N: Careful. Wouldn't want to damage those noble lady hands of yours.

Krystal: I'm not afraid of hitting someone who deserves it.

Y/N: Oh a threat. Smirking. Cause I'm not afraid pf punching a rude bitch.

He shoved her back before throwing a spin kick at her. Krystal avoided it as she jumped back taking a fighting stance. Y/N glared at her slowly lowering his leg ready to fight her.

Arrei: Hold it now. Let's take this outside where you can fight freely without destroying the house.

Krystal and Y/N glared at each other for a moment before looking away slowly relaxing.

Krystal: Very well Mother.

Arrei: Good. How about you inform Nikolai and Vortex what's been happening, dear? I shall watch the two of them spar.

Bucru: Alright.

Arrei: Now Y/N, could follow me. Krystal, you as well.

Krystal: Very well.

Y/N: Tch, fine.

Y/N followed Arrei and Krystal to the sparing area that was behind the house leaving Becru, Vortex, and Nikolai.

Nikolai: What kind of trouble is it that's been bothering you lately?

Becru: I take it Nataliya hasn't told you yet?

Nikolai: Not everything.

Vortex: Who is that's been causing your trouble?

Becru: Follow me to my office and I will explain everything there.

Nikolai nodded as they headed to Becru's office located on the second level to discuss the matter further.

Meanwhile, Y/N followed Arrei to the opposite side of the mansion. Once they exited, they followed a path leading into the forest. Y/N looked around seeing that the spheres he saw earlier seemed to float away from them. He sensed that there was something about them and the forest but couldn't figure out why. 

The forest was humble, thick, and ancient. Its canopy was reigned by yew, cedar, and spruce, their leaves and branches allowed for just enough light to pass down for a hodgepodge of shrubs to grow in the insect-riddled soils below. Quiet branches clung to the occasional tree, and a range of flowers, which grew in abundance, protruded from the otherwise brown and green landscape. A variety of beastly noises, which were caused by birds and vermin, echoed in the air and were strangely synchronized with the splashing of fish in a nearby lake.

Y/N 'thought': This forest is something else. It's like the forest is trying to ease my soul or something with what I'm feeling. So fraking creepy.

As they walked some of the birds that saw them flew over to them as they hovered around Y/N. Krystal saw this as she was rather intrigued seeing this as Arrei smiled.

Arrei: It seems as though you have some kind of attachment with them.

Y/N: I doubt that. They're just in the way.

Y/N waved his arm to get them away but they continued to hover around him. He tried to get them to fly away but nothing that he did worked as it started to annoy him. Flailing his arms wide he managed to cause the birds to fly back which seemed to work at first. Thinking that it worked, he relaxed letting out a sigh before more birds came and swarmed him practically covering him which utterly annoyed him.

Arrei: Hehehe, my this is quite the sight to see. Smiling. I don't believe this has ever happened before.

Krystal: It is rather amusing seeing you covered with those birds. It suits you rather well.

Y/N's eye twitched feeling utterly annoyed and pissed off before he started to shout.

Y/N: WILL YOU PISS OFF YOU STUPID BIRDS!!!!!

He chased the birds off of him and tried to shove them birds off of him feeling utterly frustrated.

Y/N: IF KEEP PISSING ME OFF AND I'LL TURN YOUR FEATHERY ASSES INTO FOOD!!!! NOW SCRAM YA DAMN BIRDS!!!!!!!

Slowly the birds flew off back into the forest as Y/N was panting heavily after chasing off the birds, with feathers falling around him.

Y/N: I swear those birds were just pissing me off.

He sighed as another bird landed on his head just as he thought it was over. His eye twitched in annoyance as he gritted his teeth.

Y/N: Damn pest.

Arrei: Hehehe, it's alright. It seems they have taken a liking to you.

Y/N groaned in annoyance as he wanted this bird off of his head. It hopped onto his shoulder for a moment looking at him before flying off. After this, they continued to walk further into the forest. 

Not long after, they arrived at a clearing that was slightly bigger than the size of a football field with a few boulders at various places around the edge. Y/N noticed that there were a couple of targets that were used for archery upon seeing a table with bows and arrows. He saw that there was a rather large gazebo that was a bit ways from the field as it was surrounded by various flowers and plants that hung around it. On the inside, he saw that designed with various jewels, totems, and other spiritual items with a few candles already lit. From looking at it, he sensed that place must be special to the Cerina Family. Once they walked to the middle of the field, Arrei stopped as she turned to face both Krystal and Y/N.

Arrei: Now then, do you have a preferred weapon choice, Y/N?

Y/N: A katana.

Arrei: That so? Smiling. Very well then.

She raised her hand, making a circle with her finger. A sphere of light appeared above her finger before it floated towards Y/N increasing in size. It vanished as it was replaced by a katana floating in the air. Y/N grabbed the sheath and he brought it close to him examining it. Krystal extended her hand out as a light blue aura surrounded her. Slowly, her weapon flew towards her as spun it in her hands after she caught it. Y/N looked at Krystal seeing her weapon was a spear as she rested it on her shoulder.

Y/N: A spear, huh?

Krystal: It's the weapon that I grew up using. Smiling. Are you ready?

Y/N looked at her before returning his eyes to the katana in his hand. He closed his eyes as he grabbed the handle of the sword. When his hand grabbed it, he remained frozen in place as a gentle breeze blew around them causing the branches to shake slightly. As the breeze continued, Arrei looked at Y/N with a rather curious expression.

Arrei 'thought': Hmm, this is rather interesting. This breeze is rather calming but also has an intense aura within it. I'm not sure what it is but he might have a connection with the forest itself. Smiling. Most interesting.

After a few moments, the breeze slowly stopped as Y/N started to pull out the sword from its sheath. As he pulled the blade out, there was a faint green aura surrounding the blade which Arrei caught but not Krystal. Eventually, he pulled the blade from its sheath and pointed the blade to the ground just short of touching it. Krystal spun her spear in her hand as she took her stance while Y/N dropped the sheath. Taking a deep breath, he slowly started to take his stance which was known as the Koncho-no-Kamae.

While in that stance, he kept his eyes closed for a bit before opening them slowly. Krystal stared at Y/N as both remained frozen in their stances waiting for the other to make the first move. Arrei saw how intense both of their gazes were sensing that this sparring match was going to be interesting.

Arrei: This is a sparring match you two. So do your best but do not try to kill each other. Is that clear?

Krystal: Yes mother.

Y/N: Yeah.

Arrei: Alright. Smiling.

Birds and other small creatures slowly gathered around sitting on the edge of the area.

Arrei: Now.....BEGIN!!!

In a split second, the two of them dashed towards each other as their weapons collided. Upon connection, a massive gust of wind occurred as some of the small creatures went flying while Arrei was unfazed by this as she smiled.

Arrei 'thought': This will be rather interesting.

Krystal and Y/N glared at each other before leaping back as they continued their sparring match.

Meanwhile, Nikolai and Vortex followed Bucru to his office to discuss the reason why they were hired. Once they entered Bucru's office, they sat in the chairs in front of his desk. Bucru's office was a rather luxurious office with dozens of shelves filled with a wide range of books such as economics, magic, history, political strategies, and many other books. Various small spheres floated around the office some crystals varying in both shape and color hovering in various places. Bucru stood in front of the window behind his desk looking out towards the forest and the garden below.

Bucru: To be honest, I wanted to hire more of you but that would've drawn too much attention.

Nikolai: That so? Why exactly is that?

Bucru: Lately, my sources have told me that various large criminal organizations have been a lot more active as of late. Particularly the one that is led by Meathead Muggshot.

Vortex: Muggshot, huh? Haven't heard that name in a while. What's he been up to?

Bucru: From what my sources have told me, he's been gathering supplies from all over, such as weapons, experimental tech, and large amounts of various metals. He even went as far as attacking a military convoy that was transporting an advanced AI.

Nikolai: Sumasshedshaya chertova sobaka. (Crazy fucking dog) Why is he doing these things?

Bucru: No idea. For all we know he could be gathering these things for his gain.

Bucru turned around and walked to his desk and pressed a button. When he did a large screen appeared showing all the incidents where Muggshot stole the various items he mentioned earlier. Nikolai and Vortex looked at the screen trying to figure out why Muggshot was doing these things.

Bucru: Whatever his reason is for doing these things, it's not like him to do so without an end goal.

Vortex: Obviously. Chuckles. I mean, he's not the smartest regarding all these things. There's no way he's smart enough to construct something.

Nikolai: Unless someone hired him to do so.

Vortex: Seriously? Who would hire a deadly criminal like him? He's one of the famous criminals on Interpol's wanted list, isn't he?

Bucru: He is. Along with several others. However, the real reason why I hired you was for the extra protection regarding our family's treasure; the Terereye.

Nikolai: The Terereye?

Vortex: Do you think he'll be coming after that?

Bucru: Yes I do. The Terereye has been in this family since its founding, thousands of years ago. It's said that it holds untold powers that could destroy this entire city and possibly the continent.

Nikolai: If that's true, why bring the gym to the Dragonic Homeland of Glizhuc? Surely, they can protect it there.

Bucru: I've tried that before but for whatever reason, the gym always appears back here as if it never left.

Vortex: Seriously? So is it connected to the forest then?

Bucru: Unfortunatly, that information was lost throughout time. Sighs. In all honesty, I'm not sure what is even true about the gym or not. What I do know is that it's an incredible power source. So if Muggshot or whoever hired him to gather all the items I mentioned earlier to build something.

Nikolai: Then he'll want to take that jewel and use it as a power source.

Bucru: Exactly.

Vortex: Even if he were to somehow manage to get his hands on it and transport it, it will reappear back in your home or wherever you have it placed, right?

Bucru: Yes. However, I've been noticing some rather unusual activity lately among my guards. Some of which I've noticed have been spending a bit too much time around the location of the Terereye.

Nikolai: You believe you have a spy then?

Bucru nodded in response.

Bucru: Which is why I want you to be watching them while acting as our temporary guards until we can find out who the traitors are. I fear that they may have found a way to move it to wherever they want to without having to worry about it disappearing from their clutches.

Nikolai: Togda ochen' khorosho.(Very well then) We'll keep an eye out for them.

Vortex: How do you want us to go about this?

Bucru: I've already put a rough draft as to how I want you to go about this.

He handed Nikolai a stack of papers with various guard's information.

Bucru: I want you and our group to watch them closely and find out any suspicious activities. The sooner we can find the moles the better.

Nikolai: Alright. What about your daughter, Krystal? Surely she is likely to be targeted as well, no?

Bucru: She is. Smiling. Which is why I want to have that boy, Y/N Usagi, be her bodyguard.

Vortex chuckled finding it rather amusing.

Vortex: Oh he's not gonna like that.

Nikolai: I take it you find him to be rather interesting.

Bucru: I do. I've never seen anyone like him before and just from how quickly he blocked my daughter's punch, I'm very curious as to what else he is capable of.

Nikolai: He's a very interesting fellow I can guarantee you.

Bucru: That so? I'm very curious to know more about him.

Vortex: Well, he is a rather interesting guy who can handle his own. Despite his appearance, he can put up one hell of a fight.

Bucru: Well, I'm looking forward to it. Smiling. As I'm sure he would be as well.

Nikolai: Oh? And who might that be?

A knock came from the door getting their attention. Slowly as the door opened, Nikolai chuckled as he stood up happy to see who entered Bucru's office.

Meanwhile, in a secret base located somewhere on the outskirts of the city, a certain international criminal had his underlings working on a project quickly running back and forth. As for who that international criminal was, it was none other than Muggshot standing on a balcony that overlooked the main area of the base.

Muggshot: Move it, you runts!!! I wanted these things done yesterday!!! If any of you are caught slacking off, I'll put a damn bullet in your heads!!

He pulled out his Tommy gun and shot it into the air not caring about how dangerous it was. This caused his underlings to work faster causing him to smirk slightly. Slowly, he walked away from the balcony and into his office slamming the door behind him. Once he entered his office, a certain individual was leaning against a wall nearby with his arm folded.

???: Seems like you got everything that my boss asked for you to get. Nice work.

Muggshot: Yeah yeah. Your boss better pay me for doing this shit.

???: Don't worry he'll pay you handsomely. After all, he's a man of his word or rather. Chuckles. If you can consider him to be a bird, to begin with.

Muggshot: HA! So your boss is that Clockwerk or whatever? Why the hell does he want all these things anyway?

???: Hehehe, let's just say it has something to do with that runt that poor fool Pinstripe had a hard time with.

Muggshot: Is that so? So that bastard couldn't capture his target? HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's freaking hilarious.

???: I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. That boy supposedly destroyed one of his secret bases all by himself.

Muggshot: Say what!?!?! Do you expect ME to believe that same runt fucked up one Pinstrape's bases!?!?!?

The figure pulled out a photo and threw it to Muggshot, with it landing on his desk. Muggshot looked at the picture seeing that showed Jazmin Reiko and Y/N at school which intrigued him.

Muggshot: Who the fuck is this ugly freak with the two rabbits?

???: Those are the kids of Kyoko Usagi, a rather famous Sinobi Clan. Sure;y you've heard of her.

Muggshot: So what if I have? Just what does this have to do with me?

???: Well, that ugly freak is actually with Nikolai and his gang and they're working for that Cerina Family.

Muggshot: That so? So he's with them to protect the Terereye?

???: That's right.

Muggshot: Why the hell does your boss want this damn gem anyway? It's a freaking waste.

???: Oh don't worry about that. As long as you get that gym, my boss will pay you rather well. Even more, if you manage to capture the daughter Krystal.

Muggshot: Oh yeah? What about this ugly runt?

???: Oh don't you worry about him. Smirking. My boss gave me strict orders to deal with him. After all.

The figure slowly walked forward from the shadows standing in front of Muggshot's desk.

???: My boss has something.....special for that boy.

End Chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 741 49
Rose knew she isn't normal. And neither was her family. Like which family force their daughter to live alone and change her house every single fuckin...
132K 2.2K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
3K 142 13
Grant Alan awakens and finds himself in the year 9123, thousands of years into the future, where the world had been taken over by other beings. Unfor...
41 10 17
EPIC CONQUEST THE NOVEL tells about an event that happened hundreds of years ago there was a crack in the sky. The rift seemed to be a dimensional g...