Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤

49 1 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Seven:
Beginnings: Part 2

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Raava, Wan and Y/N see a group of humans burning down a forest for wood and approach the humans. Y/N looked around and smirked seeing the burned forest but shook her head and walked forward.

Settler: A spirit!

He was about to hurl the fireball at Raava until Wan deflected the attack.

Wan: Easy there, fellas. We're friendly.

Y/N raised her hands showing she meant no harm either. Just then, another man walked by the settler and was surprised to see Wan alive.

Jaya: I can't believe it. Wan?

Wan: Jaya! What are you doing out here?

Both hugged each other as Y/N looked around her, seeing everyone with firebending.

Y/N: Fools... but good fools if you ask me.

Jaya: So why were you protecting this spirit? And who's she? Your girlfriend?

Jaya speaking brought her attention back to them and raised her brow at the second to third question. Wan blushed at his question as he cleared his throat.

Wan: Right— well, this is Raava and she's Y/N. And no she's not my girlfriend.

Y/N: He wished I was.

Y/N winked at both men making both blush at her boldness.

Y/N: And don't worry, Raava, she's not like the dark spirits you've probably run into.

Jaya: Dark spirits? What's the difference? We throw fire at any spirit we see around here. Just like they attack any man.

Raava: You have no idea what you're doing. You're only making things worse.

Soon a different settler pointed out that spirits were coming back.

Jaya: Let's wipe 'em out this time! We'll burn down this whole forest if we have to!

Wan: What happened to you? When did you become so violent?

Jaya: You showed me we could change the world if we just stopped being so afraid. Now we're doing it.

Wan looked distraught whereas Y/N just laughed softly but darkly making both human and spirit turn to her.

Y/N: What were you expecting, Wan? With Vaatu running free he'll leave everyone alone?

Wan eyes widened hearing her speak so dark but yet so carefree. She stayed put. Wan wanted to speak but with two different people he cares about, he had to put it aside.

When he left Vaatu appeared on her shoulder watching the scene play by. He began to turn the spirits dark. Despite her current feelings she couldn't help but feel amazed at his creation.

Not long after Raava and Wan fused together and began to bend all four elements, surprising her but also the others around him.

Y/N: Spirits can't last in a human's body can't they.

Vaatu: No, they can not...

They were right, despite his attempt of keeping Raav in him he failed and passed out making both humans and spirits fight. However, what was to come was to bring a shatter to Y/N.

Wan woke up from his unconsciousness and when he did he saw Y/N right away whose head was turned to the burning forest.

Wan got up making Y/N turn her head to him.

Y/N: How you feeling?

Wan: Fine... but the forest. We have to go back.

Vaatu: Don't bother. Your human friends have already been annihilated.

Wan: No!

Vaatu: Enjoy your final days. See you at the end of the world!

Vaatu flies away, leaving Wan to search for Raava. He finds her severely shrunken behind a rock. He picks up the weak spirit that he can now easily take into his arms.

Y/N eyes traveled at the two and when she walked to them Raava apologized to her as well.

Y/N: Why are you apologizing to me?

Wan: It was your brother Y/N... I don't know why he was there but he had a fire somehow and got into a fight...

Y/N's arms fell to her side and the light in her eyes darkened. She was right. He was right. They... were right...

Y/N: ...well...time's a wastin'. Right? Let's go.

Wan: Y/N... I'm—

Y/N: Don't. I knew his life was nearing anyways. That water wouldn't have lasted that long for him anyways. Just drop it and let's go.

Wan glanced at her Raava as he put her in a small tea cup and began to travel with Mula and Y/N who was already walking ahead quicker than usual confusing him.

Mula, Wan, and Raava pass through the portal. As they enter, the scenery around the portal fades into those of the Spirit World. They emerge in the Spirit World at a scene that is barren with the exception of a hollow tree, several streams, and two portals. Vaatu emerges from the northern portal.

Vaatu: Are you ready for our final battle, Raava? Thanks to our friend separating us, I think this time I may be rid of you once and for all.

Wan: Before you get to her, you'll have to go through me.

Vaatu chuckled before reaching back with his tentacle and held Y/N. Wan eye's widened thinking something happened but no..

Vaatu: As much as that is entertaining to see... I think having two humans fight will be more entertaining.

Y/N got down as she also got in position to fight Wan.

Wan: Why? This doesn't make sense!

Y/N didn't answer as Vaatu floated behind her.

Wan: Y/N... if this is about your brother and he said something about bringing him back to life—

Y/N: It doesn't even involve that fucking brother of mine! He was weak from the beginning. They all were! It was only a matter of time til he died! And now he is...

Wan just looked at her body seeing no hesitation whatsoever and her voice didn't waver. Just what happened that he didn't see.

Without caution Y/N launched fire straight at him making him deflect it. She then began to launch different elements as well at him surprising him but also initiating the fight
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

{Think part of the fight is Wan and Y/N then to both spirits fusing with them. Stop at 3:45}

Y/N and Vaatu separated as Vaatu pinned Wan near the portal. She knew he wouldn't win no matter what he said or did.

Vaatu: The Harmonic Convergence is about to begin. The era of Raava is over.

Y/N: Just give up Wan... you already lost...

In outer space as the planets align, the two beams from the spirit portals bend over to connect with one another. Vaatu starts to glow purple as he watches the spectacle in the sky. Y/N watched everything happen in awe as she got nearer Vaatu to continue helping him. She already lost everything; might as well go with him with nothing to lose, right?

While still static, Wan lights up briefly, showing Raava's form inside his chest. He puts his right hand behind him, causing the energy of the southern spirit portal during Harmonic Convergence to flow through him, basking him in blue light, as he permanently merges his spirit with Raava's.

Vaatu and Y/N notices and releases him in shock. Wan's form becomes less static and his eyes glow white. He cries out and white lights shoot out of his mouth and eyes, enveloping the area.

Vaatu moves away a safe distance before turning back. He even pulled Y/N with him, making her get in position once again to fight. As the light subsides, Wan emerges and his energy has stabilized.

Wan, eyes still glowing, attacks Vaatu, hitting him consistently, making Y/N fall but Vaatu catches her in his dark tentacle and pressuring him before trapping him and her in an air bubble, which he secures with rings of all four elements. He uses his bending to guide the bubble to the hollow of a tree in which he imprisons Vaatu and Y/N behind a purple energy field.

Wan: This is your prison now. And I will close the portals so no human will ever be able to physically enter the Spirit World and release you.

Y/N: Wan! You're going to do this to me!?

He looked back at her and finally saw those beautiful eyes he fell for but he knew that they never meant for each other.

Wan: I'm sorry Y/N... I love you..

Vaatu watched Y/N have her hands on the shield feeling the anger come out.

Vaatu: Seems like you lost..

Y/N: Oh no— I say when I lose. If he has a reincarnation then so will we. I'll make sure I'll ruin every life he gets...

Y/N gasped as he stepped back from the tree and pants as he held his chest. He glanced at his hands and then up to the tree of time and saw Vaatu.

Y/N: I–I'm an avatar too? And we–

Vaatu: Just like Raava with her human... I'm with you human. We are one.

Y/N: What about Unalaq? You know he'll come here for you and I–

Vaatu: We will merge at last. When Harmonic Convergence arrives we will be one just like our past life.

Y/N nodded. He looked back seeing where he came from.

Y/N: Let me go back to Korra. I feel odd already staying here for too long.

Vaatu: Go... you'll be back again.

Y/N rushed back, catching onto a dark spirit and flew with it to get out of the spirit world and back to Korra.

Vaatu: Y/N... you are a strange human but you are the only human I will ever be happy to see in every reincarnation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 194 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...
129K 3.6K 87
WARNING- LONG CHAPTERS, BUT WORTH THE READ ↓↓↓ She was the younger sister, but she was taught to look after her older sister and keep her safe. Her w...
18.6K 459 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...
122K 2.5K 25
ON HIATUS until further notice :) You are the son of Bumi, and your life was a little less than ordinary. Being the first grandson of Aang and Katara...