The scariest liar ~ pretty li...

Av sirvoldysnoseholes

"Scarlett sweetheart? Scarlett the bitch! Kisses - A 💋 Mer

~Introduction~
~how to disAppeAr~
~wAiting room~
~Cry~
~True blue~
~Feisty~
~Toby~
~ First time for everything~
~ It wont be thAt eAsy bitches~
~horrible~
~Homecoming~
~Photoshoot~
~Attack~
~ Detective ~
~Tornado~

~JAson~

292 9 0
Av sirvoldysnoseholes

Justin is sleeping hard as a rock. I put on some jeans and a shirt. I was fencing today. I was nervous. I walked downstairs and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and a man was holding flowers. "I have a delivery for Scarlett" He spoke. My face crunched up. "I'm her" I told him. "Well here you go" He said and handed them to me. "Thank you?"

I sat them on the table and looked for a note. "To: Scarlett, Thank you for the night at homecoming. I appreciate you not leaving me too. From: Sean". "Oh" I held the O.

Oh this is not good. I left the vase on the counter. I got dressed and went to school. It was pretty basic and boring. I sat next to Emily and the teacher did not like it but I did not care. I also skipped English because we had a sub.

I was walking down the hall going to my last class when I seen Aria and Sean talking. That's not weird at all. I had some questions for them both. Then I heard yelling. Aria's brother Mike and some kid were fighting. "Go to hell!" Mike yelled at Aria. What the fuck is going on?

I walked over there to Aria. "Okay you okay?" I spoke. She looked a little heart broken. "Yeah I am fine uh can we talk later?" She questioned. "Yeah of course" I smiled and she walked away. I looked at sean. "What's with the flowers showing up at my house?" I asked. "I was just trying to be nice" "Well a nice thank you will do. I have a dude I am trying to make a relationship out of and if he would have seen the note he would have thought I was running around with two dudes that night. Maybe send Hannah some flowers" I explained and walked away.

I finally made it to my fencing class. "Today is the day we pick our 4 people to go to the county. Good luck to everyone!" Mr. Tucker announced. I practiced hard with Britney. The hour was a long hot and sweaty one but it was fun. Tucker was writing a lot on his clip bored.

"Check your emails tomorrow to see if you were accepted! Now go home and shower you all stink!" He chuckled. He always says we stink. I went home and took a shower. Justin was now laying in the upstairs living room with a trash can next to him. He was sleeping.

I walked downstairs to get a snack. "How was school?" Clay asked. I shrugged, "Some old". I bite into the carrot. "So who is Sean?" He mentioned. My face got tight. "Hannah's boyfriend" "The same one you cussed out?" "Yep" "So you were with him at homecoming?" "He was who I danced with that's all. He is not my type I swear" Clay laughed.

"Justin has been sleeping all day and throwing up. He's going through the sick phase so hopefully he should be fine in about 8 hours." Clay explained. "Good I am glad. I feel bad for him I know this can not be good for him". "Yeah tell me about it"

I did my homework and Justin was right. Math is getting easier. I got a SOS from Emily. I ran downstairs. "Clay can I use your car to go to Emily's?" I asked him. "Yeah here" "Thanks love you!" "Love you!"

I sped to her house and ran inside. I went to her room and Spencer and Hannah was here. "What's going on?" I questioned. They looked devastated. "We think Toby's dead" Hannah declared. My eye got wide. Toby's dead? There is so much death going on. "Why do yo.. you say that?" I questioned.

"Emily seen his bike and it was wrecked bad. Plus she just got an A text. "Thanks for getting Toby out of my way". So thats why we-" "Yeah uh, That would make. Yeah" I mumbled. "Are you okay?" Emily questioned. "Are you?" Was my answer. She nodded her head.

"Me too" I wiped the tear that fell out my ear. This show's he was not A. Who knows what he wanted to do to Emily but other than that I was actually coming around to him. He was so young.

"What's really wrong Scar?" Spencer asked. "Come sit!" Hannah said and patted the bench. I walked over. "Justin's grandma passed away the night of homecoming. Then when he found out he left the house and relapsed. He told Clay about what we did and Clayton is fine with it? I know stuff about people which I should not and it makes me feel horrible to know these things. I might or might not get into the fencing tournament against other school's from the county tomorrow. I miss Jason. I literally just had a pregnancy scare in high school. My parents split and now my mom is pregnant. A is threating us non stop. Then at the end of the day Alison is still dead" I explained.

The girls really did try and help me out the best they could. They tried hard. No matter how much someone talks to you sometimes you will still feel the same. I got home and went to sleep.

Aria called me early in the morning. She said met at Spencer's house we got something done for the memorial. I put on a black tank top and grey sweat pant's. Clayton and Justin were gone to the funeral home. I felt bad for not going but Justin said it was best not to met his family when they are in this type of shape. He is still a little messed up but doing better.

I called my dad. "Hey dad" "Hey darling" "I was wondering if I could drive your car to Spencer's house today?" "No not my car but you can take the truck." "The car is older than the truck that makes no sense" "That car is my baby. Just take the truck the keys are in my room hanging on the rack" "Okay thanks dad" "I love you" "I love you"

My dad loves his car. I am pretty sure he would sell his kids before he sells that car. I grabbed the keys and pulled out the garage. I drove to Spencer's house. I parked and walked inside. The box was sitting there. "You could have been here like 1 minute earlier and helped us move this inside" Aria joked. "Sorry I was on the phone with my dad cause I wanted to use his car and he gave me a rant and told me to take the truck" I explained.

"I sweat that car will be the death of him!" Spencer mentioned. "Right!". We opened the lid. It was beautiful. "Pedestals all ready out there next to the bench. This will go up Friday morning" Spencer spoke. "Do you think Jason will like it?" Emily questioned. I smiled "he will love it" I spoke. "And years from now people are going to see this memorial and that's all they will ever know about Ali and she will be the girl they dedicated the bench to. and we will all be gone but Ali will still be remembered" Aria explained.

I frowned. "That's immortality my darlings" Spencer quoted Alison. It made me think of the day we were all on the lake. "Where did she get that from? A movie?" Aria questioned. "Ali was a movie" Spencer joked. "Yeah and it was in the drama category" I added.

"Oh um Scar?" Hannah called. "Yeah?". They all looked at each other. I was feeling a little weird. "Jason is coming over tonight to talk about the memorial" Spencer spit out. I felt scared and happy. "Okay?" I tried to play it cool. "Is that fine?" Aria asked. "Yeah of course he needs to have his .. Yeah it was his sister" I stuttered.

I was scared the whole day. I heard Clay's car pull up. I heard him unlock the door and slam it. "Fucking bullshit!" Clay was yelling. "Yo what's going on?" I said. "His parents set him up!" Clay yelled. I was confused. There was no Justin. "Justin's grandma is alive they set him up to see about him relapsing and then fucking just took him to a rehab!" I guess he could read my face.

"I mean is that even possible?" I asked. "I guess fucking so Scarlett. 30 fucking day's he is in that place and if he is not better he can be in there longer. He can not have visitors right now or anything!" My brother has not been this mad in a long time. I was scared. I felt but Justin was sent to rehab but I felt worse for my brother. This man is straight panicking.

He opened the door "I am going out don't wait up" "Clay don't do anything stupid!" I instructed. "I wont.. Love ya" "Love ya". I had a feeling that he was going to do something stupid. Even though I wanted to drag him back in the house and make him stay home, He is grown and can make his own choices.

I took a shower and put on a zip up jacket with a tank top under and paired it with some black leggings. I drove over to Spencer's. The nerves were really hitting me now. I was a little late. I pulled up. I walked into the back door. There he was. Standing there in front of me. He turned around and looked at me. I did not know he was going to already be here.

He grew a smirk he could not hide. "There she is!" he announced. I smiled "Jason!" I spoke. He walked over and gave me a hug. "Sorry for being late there was a situation at my house" I said. "You and Hannah were both late!" He laughed. I laughed. "We usually are sadly" She tried to ease the tension.

"I was just saying you all have done some lovely work on the memorial. I might have done one of two things differently, but we can adjust that along the way. Here's a copy of the program for the dedication" Jason explained. "Oh I e-mailed you the program that we worked up." Spencer added. "Right I saw the drafts. This just fine tunes it. Uh, Lets see. If Shelly Leonard's going to play something I don't think we can give her more than 3 minutes. I remember she is somewhat of a showboat with that cello. Then Oh! Is this the picture for the program?"

"Yes its everybody favorite!" Emily mentioned. He chuckled. "It's the one I would have picked." He added. I smiled as he looked at me. "I thought I was gonna be able to get my whole family out here but you know at the last minute my mom um.. It's crazy talking about this, isn't it?" Jason asked. "Yeah" I spoke.

"when I think about her I think about you" He looked at me when he said you. "The 6 of you in her bedroom laughing, keeping secrets. Long time ago. I want each of you to speak. I would rather hear from you than mrs. Slocomb from the pta." He announced.

"The pta was a lot of help" Spencer added. "What about the rain?" "The rain?" "40% chance before the weekend." "Oh they said we could use the schools multipurpose room if we have to move the ceremony inside." Spencer told him.

"Great. People think this dedication is about closer. There wont be closer until they find out who did this to Alison. The cops in this town have been jerking my family around for more than a year. No more than that. I am here to get some action and this memorial is gonna help me get it. Oh and I am adding one speaker to the program." He announced.

"Jenna Marshall?" Emily read aloud. I knew my face looked disgusting. "You want Jenna to speak at the dedication?" Hannah questioned. "That's right" "Why?" Aria asked. "She asked me if she could." He answered. "Jenna asked if she could speak?" Emily spoke. "Why would she do that?" I wondered aloud.

"I mean is there a problem?" "I-It just didn't occur to us that Alison and Jenna were that close." Spencer defended for us. "Yeah I didn't know either. Jenna called and said my sister was a lot of help to her after her accident. Well, concentrate on what you are going to say. Leave the rest of it to me. Now I am going to have a talk with detective Wilden and find out why they haven't detected Toby yet." He said as he walked to the door. The only thing from the whole ending part I got was he answered Jenna's call but not mine.

"Did we get fired?" Hannah wondered. "shh keep it down." Aria spoke. "why is he talking to Jenna?" Emily asked. "I don't know" Aria said. I walked down to them. "Yeah and he is going to tell me why he is ignoring me but can talk to Jenna" I said. "Don't worry about it you have Justin now!" Aria told me.

"Not at the moment he is at rehab" I said watching him and Spencer. "What?" "Explain later" I got up and followed Jason out.

"Jason!" I called out. He turned around. "Yeah Scarlett?" I walked to him. "You answered Jenna's call but not mine?" I questioned. He shook his head. "Let's not go there Scar" "Oh I am going there! You said you would always be there for me when you let me go for someone else Jason! You're a fucking liar dude!" I shouted. He grabbed my hands.

"I did not lie to you Scarlett. I will always be here but just because I do not answer phone calls doesn't mean anything! I did not even know that was Jenna calling me alright? I listened to every voice mall to make sure you were okay. I ask your brother all the time how you are doing. He also told me you found someone else so I left you alone gave you space for you to grow! Then you text me something about not being pregnant for attention!" I cut him off.

"It wasn't for attention Jason it was real! I had a scare with my little situation ship alright. I had to play it off because I still care about you!" I shouted. He just looked at me. "It's good you moved on alright? I am glad you found someone your age and able to be there for you" He was speaking calm.

"He's 19. He is in rehab for a month maybe longer. I like him but I just cannot do it without thinking of you!" "Then don't think of me Scar" "You just don't get it! I loved you and I still do! This was fucking useless you never even cared about me in the first place!" I shouted and turned around. He spun me back around and I felt his lips on mine.

After a few I pulled away and looked at him. "Scarlett I care for you more than you could know. Just now is not the time. You want me know to fill something inside of you. Maybe in a year or so when you are healed you will finally let me go. I love you Scar I really do. You just have to let me go" He explained.

"I don't want to let you go" I wiped a tear away. He smiled lightly. "One day you will" He said will moving his head. He went and got in his car. "If you really need me call me. I will answer" He told me. "yeah you to" I said as he drove away.

Why the hell do I do this to myself? Why did I not just stay inside of the house? If I was him I wouldn't want me neither.

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

15.1K 378 13
Cassandra Elise Adams was always in her sisters shadow. Similar to the Hastings, but ten times worse. The Adams family was perfect in Rosewood's eyes...
853K 20.6K 62
❝I spy with my little eye, a devious little liar. - A❞ Edited as of: UNEDITED An entire year had passed since the disapperance of Alison DiLaurentis...
138 0 4
Ever wondered how Alison and the Liars became friends? They seemed so different yet they all had one thing in common, Alison. In this series of short...
1.1K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...