Heart As Cold As Ice | 18+ | ✓

By lau_matthews

2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my ey... More

author's note
01: alondra
02: alondra
03: alondra
04: jack
05: alondra
06: alondra
07: alondra
08: jack
09: alondra
10: alondra
11: alondra
12: jack
13: alondra
14: alondra
15: alondra
16: jack
17: alondra
18: alondra
19: alondra
20: jack
21: alondra
22: alondra
23: alondra
24: jack
25: alondra
26: alondra
27: alondra
28: jack
29: alondra
30: alondra
31: alondra
32: jack
33: alondra
34: alondra
35: alondra
36: jack
37: alondra
epilogue
author's note
Wattys+Book 2*Poll*

Future Plans + Leaving Wattpad

1.8K 24 11
By lau_matthews

It is with an excited and hopeful heart that I finally tell you the news that I have been sitting on for a few months now. As of 02/12/2024, Little Do You Know will no longer be available on Wattpad. Slowly over the next few months, I will be removing Almost, The Reckless Love series, and Heart As Cold As Ice from Wattpad to begin the transition to independently publishing on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. I am doing this on a delayed schedule to ensure that everyone has ample notice to read and reread while they are still free. Hunter's book will be the final one to leave as it is the one I will have most recently finished.

I have begun the tasking work of rewriting the Walker universe and Heart As Cold As Ice to include new content, delete scenes that I feel no longer belong, tie up loose ends, and the thing you'll probably be most excited for...WAY filthier spice! (My sincerest apologies if you have been around since my first shot at writing a smut scene, they were god awful!) I have had an incredible time revisiting my beloved characters, and I can only hope that you all give the new versions a chance. They will be entirely revamped with new covers as I have partnered with a graphic designer to ensure they are perfect! I will have an update in the next couple of weeks as to when the new version will be available for purchase in paperback (internally screaming, doesn't feel real to say), and available on Kindle Unlimited!

This was a difficult decision to come to as I have written on Wattpad for ten years now. I have built connections with readers and a following that I adore more than anything. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities I've had from Wattpad during my time on the site by joining the content creators program. It might sound cliche, but it's going to be extremely weird not posting updates every week!

I will be attaching a link where you can sign up with your email to register for my newsletter that I will be sending out exclusive content and teasers that have previously required payment. This newsletter will give me a chance to communicate more thoroughly my plans for the future. This link will be separate from the beta reader application.

Furthermore, please follow my instagram @authorlaureamatthews as I will be posting an application sheet asking for beta and ARC readers to help get the stories ready for publication. Once I receive physical copies of Little Do You Know, beta and ARC readers will be chosen at random to receive a signed physical copy of the novel. More information regarding this will come at a later date. You may also find this link on my Wattpad profile page under conversations!

I appreciate all of your patience and support. I am happy to answer any questions that you might have.

With all my love,

Laurea Matthews

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 214K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
817K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
Given Time By K.Ward

Teen Fiction

2.9M 67.6K 55
As kids, Leah and Tanner hated each other. To this day, they still do. Tanner Cole is tall, dark, tattooed, and insanely attractive, though his ugly...