Sex Virus

Wolf4dead14 tarafından

Nobody knows how it started, but out of nowhere, people began to just... change. Their minds completely gone... Daha Fazla

Before The Fall
Wake Up!
No Escape
More than Undead
Evolved
Entering The Mansion
Saika's Will

Infectious Mansion

1.5K 52 14
Wolf4dead14 tarafından

After dealing with that giant fat ass, Aoi and I entered the mansion, finding ourselves in a dark hallway. I kept my gun in my hand and Aoi stood close to me, ready to fend off anything that got close to us. 

Aoi: I thought there'd be more people. 

Y/n: Yeah. And I thought there'd be some soldiers around. I don't think this place is safe. 

Aoi: Should we just look for supplies and survivors then? 

Y/n: Yeah. 

Strangely, we noticed a rope hanging from a floor above us. I grabbed it and tugged it, making sure it was secure. 

Y/n: Should we split up? 

Aoi: We'll cover more ground that way. I'll go straight ahead. You climb the rope. 

Y/n: Got it. Be careful Aoi. 

Aoi: You too Y/n. 

With that said, we went our separate ways. I climbed the rope while Aoi continued heading down the hallway. Once I reached the top, I saw the hallway was basically the same. I made my way to the end of the hall and opened the door in front of me. Upon doing so, I came into contact with numerous infected. All of them were covered in red pores, hiding the people they once were. Raising my handgun, I fired at them, killing them all. 

Y/n: So much for "safety"... 

I muttered under my breath. I continued walking but before I could even reach the next door, it had opened and a woman looking extremely similar to Aoi came out. Her eyes widened and she immediately raised a shotgun at me! 

Y/n: Whoa! Whoa! Easy! I'm not one of them! 

Girl: Jesus Christ... Nearly shot you! What are you doing here?! 

Y/n: I saw a message on a board. It said that there was safety here. Though I kinda found out pretty quickly that wasn't the case. 

Girl: What's the situation outside of the mansion? 

Y/n: It's... bad. Very bad. 

Girl: Damnit... Did you come here with anyone else? 

Y/n: Yeah. A girl called Aoi. We woke up in the same hospital not long ago. 

Girl: Right. Well, I'm Saika. What's your name? 

Y/n: I'm Y/n. What were you doing here? 

Saika: Looking for something. My father came home and he killed himself, set himself on fire because of those red pores appearing on his body. I decided to take a look at his work place, see what the hell happened here. 

Y/n: I'm sorry for your loss. 

Saika: My advice would be to leave as soon as you can. This place is long gone. 

Y/n: Do you know if there's any other survivors? 

Saika: Not that I know of. And I've been here for awhile. 

Y/n: Are you gonna be okay?

Saika: I'll live. 

She walked past me and went down a flight of stairs. I let out a sigh and continued walking forward. As I walked forward, I swore I could hear something coming from a room up ahead. Approaching the door, I gripped the handle, twisted and opened it. Upon doing so, I found myself in some kind of church. Rows of seats were laid out and an altar was placed at the front. However, right beside it, there was some giant slimy creature. 

It let out a screech and tentacles flew towards me. Raising my handgun, I opened fire at the oncoming tentacles. Once they were shot off, I aimed at the creature's face. It let out shrieks of pain as I fired but I wasn't about to stop. Not until it was dead. In a last ditch effort to kill me, it dashed towards me and tried to ram me! Just in time, I was able to jump behind one of the church seats, letting the creature run head first into the wall behind me. 

With the creature down, I jumped on top of it and held the barrel of the handgun up to the back of it's head, firing it multiple times. It died on the 5th shot. With a low sigh, I got off the creature's back and took a look at the altar. Maybe there was something good there? 

Unfortunately, I was proven wrong. As soon as I looked behind the altar, I was met with a grisly sight. It looked like the remains of a woman. She was torn to shreds with her body split down the middle and her intestines spread everywhere. I retched at the sight, but I didn't quite throw up. Taking a deep breath, I stood up and walked away from it. As soon as I turned to the door, I saw a woman with long white hair and a knife. 

Y/n: Who are you?

Girl: I thought I was the only one here! How did you get in?

Y/n: Through the front door. How else? 

Girl: D-Did you close it when you came in?! 

Y/n: Yeah... Why? 

Girl: FUCK! I was hoping I could get the hell out of here! The front door's locked from the inside! The only way to escape is if we get the key! 

Y/n: Shit... If I'd known that, I would have propped the door open with something. How long have you been in here? 

Girl: Way too long. Me and my friends wanted to make staying in this mansion a game. But... They're all dead. Except me now. 

Y/n: Damn... I... I'm sorry to hear that. Why don't we stay together and look around for the key? I'm sure it's somewhere around here. 

Girl: Right. That sounds good. But... Who are you? 

Y/n: My name's Y/n. And you are?

Girl: Yuki. 

Y/n: Alright Yuki. Looks like four people are alive...

Yuki: There are others? 

Y/n: Yeah. I came here with a girl called Aoi and I just met another girl called Saika. You're the fourth person out of us. 

Yuki: Well, where are they?

Y/n: Aoi and I agreed to split up and look for both supplies and survivors. Saika seemed to be looking for something else, but she never said what. Only that she was investigating this mansion. 

Yuki: Okay... 

Y/n: Do you want a spare gun? I've got one. 

Yuki: N-No thanks. I... I don't do well around guns. Sorry. 

Y/n: It's okay. But are you sure you're okay with using a knife only? 

She nodded. 

Yuki: Yeah. I just prefer it. 

Y/n: Alright. Let's get going. 

With a small reassured nod, she left the room and I followed her out. I took a deep breath and continued to explore the mansion alongside Yuki. 

But things were just taking a turn for the worse...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

178K 2.6K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
17.2K 924 38
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
29.9M 654K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
18.7K 330 32
WARNING: The following document contains sex, sexual themes, strong language, and other adult content. Access is for level 3 personnel. Reader discre...