Bounty Hunter

De Anan0427

She became a bounty hunter because of a ring. Mais

Can't skip this
Characters
Facts
ABH Characters
1. Boyfriend Cheats
2. The ring
3. A stupid mistake
4.Freak out
5. Answers
6 . Hangover
7. Secret & friendship
8. The break up
9. Second chance & bets
10. betrayal & making new friends
11. School dance
12. Zero's cursed
The dare & hangover
14. Zero gets cursed
16. Freaked out
18. Truth
19. secret is out
20. Secret is out pt2
The End
hangover and in a cage
her secret life ch 5
school dance must add
redo story in secret life
Kidnap 2
Story & characters
must read
Chapters in slayer must redo
redo story
new story & old story
old story redo
Break up & death redo story
12. Awkard & cursed
discovered her powers

random story redo

0 0 0
De Anan0427

Old story

That's not my name - The Ting tings

ake pov

I woke up in the hospital. I started to freak out then i remembered what happened. I looked to my left and saw a girl sleeping on the couch that was across the room. Just as I was about to get out bed the door open and guy in a Burberry suit came. He said " how are you feeling Mr Henderson."

" uh.. fine."

He said " you still need rest."

After he explained everything. He got up from the chair and was about to leave when the girl that woke up from the couch walked towards me. She said " What are you doing here Deku.

" have fun you two. And here is my card."

After he left, She said " he's a prick."

After I gave her a confused look, she said " don't freak out."

Riker P.O.V.

I woke up the my phone ringing.

I grabbed it off the coffee table and said " hello? in a half sleep voice.

" Sis were the hell are you. Family brunch is about to start."

I sat up from the couch I was sleeping on. My eyes went wide when i saw that he was awake taking to Deku.

" I'll be there I am stuck in traffic."

After I hung up on my sister, I walked towards them and said " What are you doing here Deku.

" have fun you two. And here is my card."

After he left, I said " he's a prick."

After he gave me a confused look, I said " don't freak out."

After I kissed him, He pinched himself and said " that guy in the Burberry suit was telling the truth. You're a Alien Slayer and that you killed my girlfriend for training exercise."

Third P.O.V.

Riker was trying to find the right words to say to him but couldn't. Jake was about to say something when her phone rang.

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

She ignored her boyfriend's call and said " I will go so this information will sink in your head."

Just as Riker was leaving he said " Your boyfriend in the Burberry suit is going to pay for the hospital bill right?

Riker said " so are we friend?"

Jake said " people will think i am crazy that i saw a zombie try to attack me. Plus she was my girlfriend."

* Riker's transformation is ghost rider and dead pool's outfit. Picture ghost rider but instead of black leather pants its red and black. And instead of a black leather jacket its black and red. Its a clash outfit of Dead pool.

Jake and Riker became friends.

Chapter 23

As I was walking away. when I i felt a tapped on my shoulder I quickly turned around and was about to punch the guy but my eyes went wide when it was the guy with black shirt. He was shocked. I said " what's wrong...

" claws."

" claws? what do you mean .. I looked at my knuckle and saw tiny claws coming out.

"aww shite ( you can take out the letter e or pronounce it as it is.)

I pinched his neck and called Kenzo.

Jake Pov

I woke up in the hospital. I started to freak out then i remembered what happened. I looked to my left and saw a girl sleeping on the couch that was across the room. Just as I stretched I saw an iv bag next to me. I was about to get out the needle when the door opened and a guy in a

Just as I was about to get

out bed the door open and guy in Burberry suit came. He said " how are you feeling Mr Henderson."

" uh.. fine."

He pulled dragged the chair that was by the window and put it next to my bed. When he sat down he said " What do you remember ?"

" I go in a fight and she punched me."

He got up from the chair and was about to leave when the girl that woke up from the couch walked towards me. She said " What are you doing here Ken."

The guy turned around and handed me a card and said " see you around."

After he left she kissed me.

awkward kiss

Rayla Pov

I woke up and notice that ceiling was a beige color. As I sat up I notice I was in a hallway because there were may doors. I shrug it off and I was about to knocked on a door and as for a phone to know where that 4311 am I. Just as I left up my hand to knock on the door, someone said " that door, your memory when you were eight years old and you kissed Josh Turner because of a dear."I turned around and say Death standing there." what do you – I'm dead."Third PovThe grim reaper said " your unconscious. Just sign this paper and you can go back into you body but you will become a supernatural bounty hunter."Rayla gave him a confused look. He snaped his fingers and they were at his office. When she sat down, she said I thought your walls and desk would be all black. He laughed and said " Im hybrid angel." "okay." The paper read : Rayla Jones is dead. She is now a supernatural bounty hunter. With this ring she will kill or hunt any supernatural monsters until she dies again. After she sign the papers her whole body was on fire and she woke up in the hospital.werewolf with unlimited eagle's eyes.

Third P.O.V

.

Riker had got out of math class. When she got to her locker, she took out her science textbook and then her lunch money. She decided to surprise her boyfriend than him surprises her. Riker went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. When she was close to his locker she saw her friend was there. As she got closer she saw her best friend kiss her boyfriend. She was about to say wtf. Just as she stook a step froward she saw her boyfriend push her friend of him.

he said " what if Riker sees us."

" she wont, She is probably waiting for you by her locker."

He then said " okay." he then kiss her.

Riker P.O.V.

I couldn't believe he kissed my best friend. I turned around and was about to walk away when i herd my best friend said " Stop." in a moaning voice.

I couldn't believe they were going to bang again. I was so mad that Fofo texted me to clam down or the fire department will arrive at the school. I looked down at my hands and notice that my veins were turning orange. After I cooled down, I text him if his cousin, Kiki who is the school nurse could send me home.

After I got the okay sign, I packed my school stuff for the weekend and drove to the gun range to vent out. When I got out my car, I text Linka that I am sick and the nurse send me home.

Chapter 6

Three Days later at the school dance

Riker's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend because they just started playing a slow song. When I couldn't find him, I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning at the side of the building. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the guy said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again. I forgave him for cheating. I walked back inside pissed. I then walked to the other side of the gym and was about to exit when someone taped my shoulder.

Jake 's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back with drinks in my hand I saw that she was kissing her ex-boyfriend. I walked out with cup of drinks in my hand. After i threw it in the garbage and went to the bathroom. When i exit the bathroom I saw Riker pissed off and heading in the gym.

When I got to the gym, I saw her almost exiting the gym. I caught up to her and taped her shoulder. When she turned around I notice that she was mad.

" What's wrong."

" nothing is wrong.

" Really?"

" yes. Really."

I gently grabbed her hand said " look your veins are orange."

After she calm herself down she said " He is cheating."

" oh."

Third P.O.V.

After Jake said " oh." He didn't know what else to say. Until Riker said " Lets get out of here and party."

Jake said " fine but, Your not getting drunk."

Five hours later...

Riker was so drunk that she went to jail. After Deku bailed them out, Jake said " Can I crash at the Hotel Evergreen even though i am human."

Deku said " yes but i have to check on employee that she almost killed. What happened."

Jake said " Her boyfriend cheated on her."

Deku said " oh.. shouldn't you be at a school dancer or fundraiser."

Jake laughed and said " Its a school dance and She caught him cheating. I dont know why she dragged me here."

Deku said " the alcohol here is mixed with hot sauce. Thats how alien bounty hunter can get drunk.

This story is on hold because i have to help plan a wedding surprise. So maybe Saturday or Friday I'll update. Maybe. Thank for sharing

Blaze pov

When I got home, i was on my to the bathroom to shower when Ethan said " no take backs of meeting my girlfriend tonight."

I groaned and said " fine."

When we got to the restaurant, I sat down and my brother sat down. I then was texting Jake like crazy to get out of meetings my brother's girlfriend because I don't want a repeat of what happened last time. Just as I was bout to text Jake one last time my brother cleared his throat. I look up and saw Kiroo and my brother's girlfriend.

" you?!"

"you?!"

My brother said " how do you guys know each other " while pulling the seat out for his girlfriend, Hanna.

When his girlfriend sat down she said " thanks babe, so how do you know each other."

I was about to say something when Kiroo said " He is in my history class."

I then was about to text jake one last time when I got a text from Kiroo saying to play a long so that they can get we can get out of the restaurant.

Third P.O.V.

When Blaze and Kiroo got in Ethan 's car witch was a 2012 Nissan , Blaze said " so do you want me to drop you home ?"

Just as Kiroo was about to answer him her eyes went wide. Blaze knew that look

and said " where is the place at."

" Endride cemetery."

When we got to the place, Kiroo was about to get out when Blaze said " do you want me to wait for you."

The notification read 10,000 dollars for Moka Warren.

how was your anniversary.

our anniversary when

Riker got discovered so she moved to Paris under the name Rekir Reklaw.

Keith and Lilly were on and off couple, After Riker broke up with Keith.

Boomer and Molly got drunk Mariage but they still remain married because of Erin.

Erin is adopted kid Around three years old.

Sleven and Kay got married.

Riker Walker - junior high school student. Boyfriend is Keith. Best friend is Lilly. Sister is Molly. Her parents lives in Florida.

Molly Walker - teacher at Westford college. Sister of Riker.

Keith Olsen - Boyfriend of Riker. Junior high school student

Jennifer Walker - Cousin of Riker. Owner of Neon Lights.

Lilly Warren - best friend of Riker. Junior high school student.

LL - Taylor Swift ( singer )

Aero ( aka Aerspohia ) POV

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I looked around the room and notice that i was sleeping on the couch in my cousins house. I I tip toe not to wake up Zel ( aka Zelda) and Eve ( aka Everly ) because they were sleeping on the floor together. As I went into the kitchen, I scream because a guy was holding a scythe in one hand and drinking coffee . Eve rushed in the kitchen and said " STF up , I have bloody head- eyes went wide.

Third POV.

Aero walked in the kitchen. She screamed because of Sleven ( aka the guy who is holding the scythe and drinking coffee) sitting on the dinner table. Eve came in and said " STF up a i have a bloody head - her eyes went wide. Sleven said " would you want some coffee, Miss Eve and Miss Aersophia."

They both had a confused look on their faces. Sleven faced palm himself and then snap his finger.

Flash back of what happen...

Zel, Air and Eve were drunk that they did a ritual to summon a demon to kill Noah but they ended up with a grim reaper. Air signed some paper and then Zel and Eve threw up on him and passed out. Air said " he lives in 205 hospital apartment 7b. Can you - she threw up on him and passed out.

Selven changed his outfit and waited for them to wake up. He looked around the house for the kitchen. When he was in the kitchen he made coffee.

End of flash back.

Eve was shocked and said " uh.. i can't believe that your a grim reaper than a demon."

Aersophia said " that's all you going to say. Your not going to question him. What he is doing here? He could be homeless guy that broke into you house."

Sleven laugh and then said " anyways.. Miss Airsophia, you have a year to do my job and then you can get back to life."

Air sat down and said " what do you mean your job? I have a job. I work at Neon light."

Sev snapped his fingers and a contract appear Infront of her eyes.

"You signed this contract. And it states that if you denied not working for a year, I take you to hell when you die."

Eve looked at the contract and said " this contract is real. Its not fake."

Air sigh and was about to say something when Zel came in the kitchen and screamed.

All three looked at her and then Sev stood up walked towards Zel who was in shocked and tapped her forehead.

When Zel said " ouch. Why did you ... your a Deamon.

Eve said " nope we summon the grim reaper. Air signed a legit contract that if she dies she goes to hell."

Air said " Zel and Eve could help me right?"

Sev said " nope. They threw up on me and they didn't sign it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

707 11 7
She's grown now. Moved to the drug game after her brother been murdered. Parents disowned her. And all she has is her profession, her girl, and someo...
823 15 23
She was reborn cursed.
195 35 109
random stuff and my parts of my old story
32 0 15
High school student discovers supernatural powers and joins a group of others with similar powers to protect his hometown from creatures born from pe...