Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue

Part 13

25 2 0
By Lovewritter56

Inaya's POV:

I came downstairs. There everyone had taken the seat already. I sat on one of the chair which was empty. I greeted everyone else than Armaan.

" Good morning, Bhabhi." Armaan said with a smirk.

" You better don't talk to me."

Vivaan said," What happened bhabhi?"

" Nothing."

" Vivaan let me tell you what happened." Armaan said.

" Armaan you are not going to utter a single word otherwise you see. I am telling you I just look innocent I am not that innocent.. I am very dangerous."

Armaan said just on the time when Zain arrived," Bhabhi how dangerous you are, who would know better than Zain Bhai. Right Bhai? After all you spent whole night with him."

Zain sat next to me and I could see myself blushing, my whole cheeks were burning and they definitely turned red, even more red than roses.

" Shut up, Armaan!" I shouted.

Anya said teasingly," What happened at night that you are blushing so much, Inaya."

I turned and looked towards Zain, who was already seeing me.

" Let me tell you Sweetheart... or instead show you." And he switch on his phone and opened our that photo and started showing everyone and I jumped out of my chair and startes taking the phone but he was definitely taller than me, he also stood and put his phone as tall as he could.

First he put his phone and as soon as my hands were going to reach, he again hold his phone high. Suddenly Zain came and took his phone from his hand.

" Stop teasing my girl."

My girl, oh god I will fell. I couldn't stop blushing seriously.

" Ohhhh! So cute." Anya said.

But then only Armaan pushed me towards Zain and thank God Zain caught me. But this man he took his phone from Zain's hand and took another if our photo.

" Done! Oh I got another master piece." I stood immediately and sat on my chair.

" Now you better be safe, cause I will take my revenge Armaan."

" Sure Bhabhi, I will be waiting for it."

Aesha said," Now you better be safe, Armaan cause you don't know Inaya. She is a girl who is quite dangerous. "

Kiara added," Plus a topper, who is very focused in her goals."

Anya said," And guess what Mr., once a boy in Inaya's school life took a challenge with Inaya who will do top and between that only were kiss day, hug day, rose day, valentine's day, kick day, slap day.  "

" And in her school days, she was very famous and half of the school boys had a crush on her."

" So she took a bat with her so no one could disturb her studies." And they all started laughing.

" And even told us to do that."

I said," And you also did that."

Vivaan said," Oh I never knew my bhabhi was that cool. Just like me."

Kiara said," Oh excuse me, she is not like you, Darpok."

Anya said," So my dear jiju, handle your wife carefully otherwise you will get that bat on your head."

I said," That was when I was young, now I am mature."

" If course." And I rolled my eyes.

Zain's POV:

It has been a week since, we came from the cruise and at night again I made her blush and finally she accepted she blushed and I win the bet.

Right now I am driving to Inaya's place, not because I want because I got pressurized to bring her with me, her parents are at my place cause my grandma and sister came from America, they were going to come a day before my engagement but the flight somehow got cancelled and after that the first ticket was of today and now they want to meet Inaya. And my grandma said that I was coming to home only so I should take her, I tried a lot to deny it, but I couldn't do anything in front of my grandma, she is very stubborn.

It's been a week since we came from cruise and then also Inaya and I didn't had any type of contact with each other.

I am in front of her house and tried to call her but she didn't answered it, I also knocked the door many times but no one replied, so I opened the door cause it was not locked. When I entered the door, I saw there living room and kitchen. I saw Inaya washing utensils with headphones on her ears. And she was doing romance with wall, from her hands she was washing utensils and she touched her heam with the wall like she is touching with a human.

Jo Bhi Ho Chaahe Wajah Tere Jaane Ki
Main Dua Maangu Tere Laut Aane Ki

Rab Ki Aadat Hai Mujhko Aazmane Ki
Sunn Le Meri Bhi Zid Hai
Tujhko Paane Ki

Sunn Le Meri Bhi Zid Hai
Tujhko Paane Ki

Main Tera Rasta Dekhunga

My god this women literally got acting skills she is sad like she lost her lover. Drama queen.

And two three songs changed but not her romance with wall, then she finally washed all her dishes and turned, she got shocked to see me.

" Why are you here?"

" Don't you know? "

" No. And how you got in."

" I called you a few times and even rang the bell but you didn't answered as you were wearing headphones."

" So you saw everything."

" No! I just came 5 minutes ago."

" Well what would you like to have."

" Nothing."

" I said tell me." She ordered.

" I told you, nothing."

" See I can make many things, I can make tea, coffee and.. whatever I know."

" Ok then black coffee."

" Wait how black coffee is made, I only know hot coffee and cold coffee."

" Then leave."

" No you tell me how to make."

" Fine."

Inaya's POV:

And then I took out the pan and started making how he told me, then I served it to him and me. As I took a sip of it, I threw it in the sink.

" Chiii... How are you drinking it, it's so bitter."

" I like it." I took the cup from his hand and kept it in sink.

" No you are not drinking it atleast here, I will make cold coffee." And I started making it. After I made it, I gave it to him. I he took a sip.

" How is it?"

" Honestly not bad.. But I still prefer black coffee." I rolled my eyes at that statement.

" But for me, better than your that black coffee."

I drank my coffee later than him, " So why are you here. Like of course you would be here for some kind of work, otherwise why would be you here."

" Don't tell me your mom didn't told you that you are going to my house."

" Wait what?" I took my phone which was on the table of dining room. And saw missed calls of my mom.

" Oh god, I am done. Just wait for 10 minutes, I am coming." And I went in my room. Suddenly I realised I forgot something and opened the door and said to Zain before closing the door again," You can sit on the sofa and feel free to think it as your house."

After 10 minutes, I came out, I was not able to do any makeup I just put bhindi on my head, bangles on my right hand and watch on left. I should look both sanskari also and educated also. I forgot to tell I also put a little lipstick. Also I had added heavy earnings to my look.

Of course like always Zain didn't complimented me for my look, I am starting to hate him. That's a lie, I am getting attracted to him. He first only proceeded out, and I was still in trying to lock the door and What the fuck is wrong with this lock, don't you understand I am first only getting late. Suddenly a man took the key from my hand and started locking the door, I am able to feel his breath on my shoulder, you can imagine how close we are. Butterflies are roaming in my stomach, then he stepped back after locking the door and now I was not able to fell his breath on my shoulder, his breath alone was able to make me shiver, I actually loved that feeling. I turned back.

" Thank you."

" It's ok, no need to say that."

 Then I saw Bentley Mullsane, oh god I am going to sit in world's third most expensive car. My mouth widened.

" It's your car?"

" Yaa!" He went and sat in the front car. I took a minute to admire it and then sat at the back seat.

" Sit in front."

" Back is fine."

" I am not asking you, I am telling." I saw him in shock, was he just telling me to sit beside him.

" Come on, hurry up. I am not going to eat you, so don't give me that expression and I am not your driver that you are sitting at the back. We don't have much time." I sat in the front.

The rest of the journey was silent, well I was chatting in my phone with Mrs. Kavya, I love her. She is a old aged person, probably I would be her granddaughter's age, she told me she has a grandson who is a workaholic, she is very open with me but not others. If you know her then you would know that she is quite rude and strict with others but not with people she loves. She told me many things about her family. She is a very famous personality in London, she organizes charity events and the first time I meet her was a charity event, at first she was very rude for me too but then I use to come to help her at charity events and also use to donate some money which I use to get from scholarships. I am telling her about how to score good points in front of my fiance's grandmother, she literally is a good advisor and here are we at Mr. Workaholic's house.

 No way, it's a mansion. It's so huge. Wow man! There were gates and a security guard opened the door.

" Good morning, sir."

" Good morning." Zain said. And he parked his car. I stepped outside. Nooo! there are so many expensive cars here, I went there.

" Can I touch this." I asked looking at Lomborghini Aventador.

" Sure!" I touched it, after admiring it. I came back.

" I ma looking fine and decent. Will your grandmother like me?"

" Yaa, she will. You are looking absolutely fine." Idiot. Atleast you could have said me something nice what is this, you are looking absolutely fine. Stupid. Well right now I was nervous.

" How should I greet her. Namaste or Good evening or Radhe Radhe, Jai Shree Krishna."

" What ever you feel like. Let's go?"

" What I should say when she ask me why I am late?"

" Stop worrying. Let's go." He started walking, but I was still standing there still.

" Please, I don't want to see this women dramas."

" Shut up, you call this women drama. I am getting nervous."

" Your records say different, Miss. Inaya. I don't get, who were the dumb judges who made you winner."

" That's a different case and they were not dumb, that's why they were the judge." 

" That's it. I am not gonna fight with you. You asked it." He picked me up in a bridal style an started walking.

" What are you doing."

" Now you won't have to ask me how to walk in?"

" Please leave me."

" You asked it."

" Hey mata rani, mujhe bacha lena." The door opened and I could see there may figures. But I was not confident enough to see there faces and I turned my face towards Zain's shirt. I was feeling his abs, they were pretty strong. Stop thinking this Inaya and now we were in the centre. Centre of the house also and centre of attention also. He put me down and my face was whole red.

Suddenly Zain's mom came towards me, " Beta! You are looking beautiful."

" Namaste Aunty and thank you" And I greeted everyone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 30 19
When she comes back after leaving him for the sake of his career. Will he still let her come in his life again or will he throw her and her memories...
1K 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
40.9K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
9K 505 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...