The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Taken as a child by a crazed werewolf, then rescued by a bear shifter, Kyra Karruk has lived a protected and... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1. Humans
Chapter 2. Bears
Chapter 3. Lycans
Chapter 4. Wolves
Chapter 5. Found
Chapter 6. Parents
Chapter 7. Quilla
Chapter 8. Viggo
Chapter 9. Awake
Chapter 10. Walk
Chapter 11. Back
Chapter 12. Decisions
Chapter 13. Bonds
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Road
Chapter 16. Trigger
Chapter 17. Room
Chapter 18. Cursed
Chapter 19. Comfort
Chapter 20. Power
Chapter 21. Lycanos
Chapter 22. Welcome
Chapter 23. Suite
Chapter 25. Picture
Chapter 26. Safety
Chapter 27. Celine
Chapter 28. Tariq
Chapter 29. Mine
Chapter 30. Guilty
Chapter 31. Games
Chapter 32. Lessons
Chapter 33. Execution
Chapter 34. Peace
Chapter 35. Water
Chapter 36. Peace
Chapter 37. Change
Chapter 38. Brunch
Chapter 39. She-wolves
Chapter 40. Family
Chapter 41. Dinner
Chapter 42. Cure
Chapter 43. Question
Chapter 44. Asking
Chapter 45. Death
Chapter 46. Life
Chapter 47. Heat
Chapter 48. Betas
Epilogue

Chapter 24. Promise

842 45 1
By BreeRosebury

VIGGO

I step into my office slamming the door so hard behind me that the heavy, iron hinges rattle in protest.

Sweat drips down my forehead and I barely make it past my desk and into the back bedroom before I shred my belt from my waist and have my cock in my hand. I sigh in bitter relief with the first hard stroke, my toes curling in my shoes.

Leaning against the door in the darkened room I curse the bond burning in my chest, the fire in my cock, and the vixen in my bed upstairs who is driving me fucking insane.

As she pleasures herself I feel her under my skin, her lust burns my insides as I feel her release seeking desperation mounting.

I’m an addict already, reaching greedily into our bond to taste the morsels of her desire.

Like a rogue wave forcing its way across the seas, Quilla’s self-pleasure bursts, an untameable force through my blood and into every cell in my body.

My hand, furiously stroking my cock, makes a futile attempt to calm the lust raging through our bond.

“Fuck!” I growl into the room, as I taste her burgeoning orgasm.

It rolls through my body, a powerful wave crashing and destroying me completely.

My cum shoots across the floor in thick, hot bursts that have me shaking and twitching like I’m having a fucking seizure.

I collapse against the door, my dick still throbbing its release down my hand.

“Goddess, help me,” I mutter, surprising myself as laughter bubbles up from my chest. Kyros the fucking idiot is rolling in delight. He struts around quite happy about the fact our mate is just as horny as we are and has no qualms about seeking her relief at our expense.

Though to be fair I don’t think she is even aware of the full extent the mate bond gives me access to when it comes to her emotions. Especially anything remotely sexual.

If she keeps this up I’m going to be dead by tomorrow.

Zipping up my pants I glare at the floor which is a mess of cum and pieces of my broken leather belt.

A mess I’m going to have to fucking clean myself because there is no way in hell I’m letting anyone see what that hothead has done to me.

Almost an hour later, the floor is sparkling, and a shower and new suit have me feeling almost back to normal.

The bond lulls peacefully as Quilla sleeps and I step out into my office and almost immediately a rap on the door announces Costas.

“Come,” I call and he enters with a frown.

“What’s wrong?” I ask sensing his frustration and almost smiling noting its sexual nature.

“I would sincerely love to be in bed with my mate but because of your little show this afternoon, Sophia will not let me until she is reassured that the Luna is settled. So, respectfully of course, how is our Luna?”

I almost feel sorry for Costas. Almost, but not quite. He’s had the luxury of being able to fuck his mate whenever the urge arose for the last ten years. I’ve had nothing but my hand, and the reminder of what just happened in my back room makes me petty.

Taking my time I sit at my desk and make at tidying up items that don’t need tidying up, feeling Costas’s frustration grow with every second that passes.

Sensing he’s about to snap I glance up and calmly nod at the seat opposite me, which he takes with a huff.

“Quilla is fine. You can let Sofia know she was welcomed with red, fed and she now sleeps peacefully in the Alpha suite.” Costas sighs with relief at my summary.

I lean forward on my desk all play aside.

“I want to thank you Costas for your support in bringing Quilla home. If it were not for you I would never have gone and I would be a fucking mess right now if I had discovered out she had been found and I was not there. So, thank you, not just for being the Gamma you are, but for being a fucking good friend.”

Costas throws me a wry smile.

“You don’t need to thank me, Viggo. Just make things right with my Luna.”

“I’m going to do everything I can to fix things, Costas. First, though, I want Zeta’s up at the Alpha Suite. I’ll be sleeping here tonight, Quilla is not to be left unguarded when I am not with her.”

“Already done. I didn’t think you were going to be that lucky.” Costas chuckles and I relax.

“No, she made that quite clear didn’t she,” I say with a sigh leaning back in my chair. “Fuck, I don’t know how this got so messed up.”

Costas leans forward.

“Don’t beat yourself up over what you can’t undo. You said it yourself. The mate bond exists for a reason. Trust it, trust the Goddess, that is the only way to fix this.”

I nod closing my eyes and feeling the tension slowly seep out.

“Thanks, Costas. Why don’t you go get some rest, or whatever it is you plan to do. I’m going to run patrol for a bit.”

Costas chuckles rising to leave.

“You do that Alpha, and don’t worry, I’m sure soon enough you can give that right hand a rest.”

He rushes out the door as a carved figurine flies toward his head shattering on the door frame.

I’ll see you first up on the training field in the morning. I’m gonna fuck you up. I growl into his mind link. Costas’s resounding chuckle in return tells me my Gamma is going to be more than ready.

Good. I need to burn off about twenty years of pent-up steam.

I sigh as another knock raps on my door. I can scent who is out there and I’m tempted to tell them to get fucked. But that would do me no good.

Brownie points. Brownie points. I whisper mentally to myself and Kyros.

“Sebastian, Neo, come in.”

My mate’s parents enter glaring at me.

“What can I do for you?” I try my best a casualness and not getting far as Neo strides in and leans on my desk baring her teeth at me.

“Don’t ever manhandle my daughter in front of me. If you ever smack her again where her pleasure is not involved, I promise I will fight you until you kill me, and then see how well your mating goes.”

I sit back stunned, glancing at Sebastian who stands with his arms folded, glaring his full contempt at me. His green-gold hazel eyes are so much like Quilla’s that I can’t be angry at his blatant disrespect.

Instead, I nod my head.

“Your objections are noted, but it would never come to that Neo. Sebastian would beat you to it and then you would die from mate death grief, and Quilla would be once again left alone in the world.”

They both frown at me as I rise to walk to the full-wall window that looks over our eastern forest. Directly above me is the Alpha suite and despite the distance I find some comfort in knowing that.

I turn to face Neo and Sebastian.

“Let’s not play games here. I understand you are both still mad about how I marked Quilla. You are not the only ones, and it’s time we moved on.”

Neo starts an objection which I halt with a raised hand.

“Despite how she was marked, you know perfectly well I would never hurt her. I can’t harm the other half of myself. Our mate bond would not allow it.”

Seeing I have their attention I continue.

“I promise you, I will take care of Quilla. I will provide for her with everything she could ever need, and protect her with my own life, and yes. I will love her. If she will let me.”

Their surprise continues their listening silence.

“I am no pup. I am beyond the years of my life when maybe I would have enjoyed playing this mating out, but we have lost so much time already. My loyalty to Quilla is absolute, as is my loyalty to Lycanos. Quilla is the Luna that was born to be ours. Our Queen. Yours too. It is my job to lead her and guide her into her place in this pack and over this entire nation.”

I feel the heat radiating from Sebastian and Neo cool and I walk over to them. Holding myself rigid at my full height I look down at my mate’s parents.

“I cannot do what I need to do if I am fighting her and fighting you both at the same time. We have always had the same agenda. To find Quilla and bring her home. She is home now. Let me do my job.”

Sebastian holds my stare for as long as he can submitting only when Kyros surfaces and his wolf acknowledges his Alpha.

“Make sure you do, Viggo.” He says, taking Neo’s hand and stepping back.

“I promise you both, if you allow me the space I need, I will earn her respect and love. As I should have before I marked her.”

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 22K 27
If you are not at the right age 16+ you can't continue very very very mature Anna at the age of 5 was abandoned by her parents but was rescue by...
20.6K 584 15
Katherine is a twenty-years-old werewolf with dreams of becoming a pack warrior. Until she got kidnapped by werewolf hunters, will she escape and li...
47K 1.2K 27
{[Complete]} small edits here and there this book is also getting rewritten so it will be better. Celeste is the first blue Wolf in centuries. She is...
467 0 28
In a realm where realms intertwine, a newborn princess with extraordinary powers emerges on Earth. Unbeknownst to her, she is sought by an ancient an...