serendipity. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendi... More

Veilleux-Lewis + Swift
01
02
03
04
NOT AN UPDATE
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
14 (Part 2)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

12

2K 107 64
By talesofely

iMessage

'Quins.'

leo
WHAT THE FUCK DOES 'GITARAHIN MO ME' MEAN?? @mav

mav
You answer this shit. @mau

mau
FUCK YOU MAVERICK

mav
What'd I do?

mau
taylor's asking for my priv

mau
what the hell do i do

leo
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

mau
FUCK OFF LEONEL

mav
You fully deserve it, deal with it lol.

mau
fuck u. i hope ur phone
charger breaks.

stel
just tell her so you two will finally go date and get married and have babies

ivy
yeah, just tell her mau, what's stopping you? HAHAHAHAHA

mau
why did i even think of
asking you guys anything 🤦‍♀️

_______________

'ali 💛'

ali 💛
what's your private
ig acc? i saw wade's
comment about it on your post

mau 🩵
i can't

ali 💛
can't what?

maui 🩵
can't tell

ali 💛
why not? i won't leak
anything, i swear!

ali 💛
orrrr are you hiding
something from me?

maui 🩵
no, of course not

Wynter bit her lower lip as she sent that reply a little bit too quickly. The only thing that could be heard from the corridor she randomly stopped in was her now stilled footsteps, and her deep breathing. She came from Stella and Ivy's room to borrow one of their chargers after she lost hers, not expecting the blonde to wake up while she was out.

maui 🩵
i just can't tell you

ali 💛
name a reason why
you can't? 🤨

maui 🩵
i'll give you my
twitter instead???

ali 💛
fine

maui 🩵
it's @mauithevamp

maui 🩵
can we drop the topic now? i'm at the door.

Wynter entered the room and furrowed her brows when she didn't see her sleepy singer on the bed.

"Ali? Love? Where are you?"

"Bathroom!" A muffled shout from the bathroom made her smile. It was embarrassing how something as simple as hearing Taylor's voice can make her smile.

ali 💛
this you?

maui 🩵
yup

maui 🩵
now get out of the bathroom,
i'll order us room service

ali 💛
this you too?

maui 🩵
TAYLOR

maui 🩵
WHAT THE FUCK

maui 🩵
HOW DID YOU

maui 🩵
WHO TOLD YOU

maui 🩵
WHO'S SCREENSHOT
IS THAT???

ali 💛
🙊🙊🙊

ali 💛
you look hot as joker holy shit

ali 💛
you're dressing up like that
again for halloween next year

ali 💛
i'll be your harley ;)

ali 💛
why was estella flipping you off?

ali 💛
who's pets are those?

maui 🩵
GET OUT OF THE
BATHROOM FIRST

As much as Wynter loved hearing Taylor's laugh and giggles, she absolutely - loved - despised it in this situation. She was lucky she deleted the posts an hour after posting them or else this situation would be even more embarrassing.

_______________

"You ready, Ali?"

"Yeah, hold on. Bring my phone with you, please." Taylor shouted from the small walk in closet of the hotel room. She was busy applying Wynter's perfume that was conveniently placed on one of the shelves.

"Yes ma'am."

Taylor got out of the closet wearing a white long sleeve shirt, looking all comfy.

"You look cozy, c'mere." Wynter said as she opened her arms wide to pull Taylor into a hug. They didn't know why they were acting so affectionate lately, they both agreed that they were just making up for the lost time.

The younger girl furrowed her brows when she noticed something different from Taylor. She usually smelled like flowers, specifically jasmine and rosebuds, but now she smelled like jasmine and narcissus with a hint of apricot.

"You smell like me. You used my perfume, didn't you?" Taylor's chuckle was enough of an answer for Wynter. The brunette just shook her head with a lovestruck smile on her face.

"Our friends are waiting, let's go?"

_______________

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Selena greeted the girls with a hug before stepping aside so they could greet everyone.

Ivy immediately pulled Wynter into a hug, pouting like a little kid. "What's with the pout?"

"These disgustingly sweet couples have been bullying me for the past hour! Now you're here, we can act like them too." Ivy said with a teasing grin, her eyes shifting to Taylor then back at Wynter.

The brunette rolled her eyes at her best friend's teasing. She lightly pushed Ivy off of her to greet the others but the raven haired girl just clung onto her like a koala.

A few feet away, two pairs of eyes were watching the best friends. Taylor and Selena were sat on the chairs on the small dining table, while the others were all at the small living room area of the hotel room.

"Sooo, are they dating or something?" Selena suddenly broke the silence between her and Taylor, keeping her voice low enough for the others not to hear.

"I don't think so? I hope not. If they were, then she might be cheating on Ivy." The blonde singer answered, not taking her eyes off of Wynter who was now in a group hug with Stella and Ivy.

"Oh, like what you're currently doing to Calvin." It didn't even sound like a question, it sounded like a statement. Selena knows, somehow.

Taylor turned to her friend so fast she fears she might've broken her neck. "How did you-"

"Babeeeee! Stooooop!" Ivory's exaggerated whining cut Taylor off. She saw how Wynter was tickling Ivy, who was now on the ground. To Wynter, it was obvious her friend was planning something stupid, but to the others, they were practically flirting.

"So they are dating." Selena said in a low voice, raising a brow at Taylor who was now frowning.

"They aren't." The two girls jumped in surprise when Emma suddenly spoke from beside Taylor.

"She called her babe, plus, it's obvious they're flirting." Selena listed off the telltale signs that they were possibly dating, with a shrug.

"Pretty sure Wynter's single though. Wade didn't mention anything." Emma was now sitting beside Taylor, joining the watch party for the supposed 'couple' as they talked to each other. The two girls were sitting on the carpet, in front of the couch where all of their other friends are. Ivy had her chin on Wynter's shoulder, their faces only inches away, much to Taylor's annoyance.

Taylor's jaw dropped when Ivy leaned in to whisper into Wyn's ear the same time the brunette turned to face her. Their faces almost touched, but none of them pulled away.

"She's glaring at us." Ivory whispered to Wynter, purposely leaning in closer than needed.

"Of course she is, you're acting disgustingly clingy." Wynter responded with an eye roll. Ivory chuckled and patted Wynter's arm, playing it off as an affectionate gesture.

"You'll be thanking me later."

Wynter could only shake her head, fully doubting her friend's words, until a hand she was oh so familiar with suddenly landed on her shoulder. She looked up to see a subtly frowning Taylor pointing at the empty space on the couch behind them.

"Go sit on the couch, it's more comfortable." The blonde suggested, with a small mischievous smile.

Wynter reluctantly followed her order, ignoring the teasing look she got from Ivy. Once she was settled down on the couch, Taylor sat beside her, forcefully wrapping Wynter's right arm around her waist from behind. The younger girl had to bite her lower lip to stop herself from saying how cute

Ivory mouthed a small 'you're welcome' to Wynter before winking.

Wynter leaned down to whisper into Taylor's ear, ignoring the teasing looks she was receiving from her side of friends.

"Why're you here, hmm?"

"Why? Did you want Ivory here instead of me?" Taylor whispered back, her tone flat. Wynter had to force herself not to let out a chuckle, knowing it would only piss off the already pissed off singer.

"Are you seriously jealous of Ivy?" Wynter tried her best to make sure her tone wasn't going to offend anyone.

"Should I be?" Taylor asked, finally looking up to meet Wynter's amused smirk.

Before Wynter could respond, a loud call of Taylor's name cut her off.

"Tay! Hi, babe." Calvin was now standing in front of the girls, leaning down to seemingly kiss Taylor. Despite being confused, Taylor made eye contact with Wynter and purposely turned her head to the side to avoid her lips touching Calvin's.

He sat down beside Taylor and pulled her away from the brunette easily. Wynter noticed how tense the singer was but chose not to comment on it.

"Who let you in?" Taylor asked, subtly pulling away slightly.

"Karlie." He said simply. The two girls turned to the said girl who only raised her brow at them before turning to Gigi.

_______________

The night continued on, the two best friends exchanging longing stares and subtle touches.

At exactly 8pm, one of them suggested karaoke considering most of them were good at singing. The girls started it off, followed by Leo singing his own version of Shake It Off.

Taylor didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or annoyed, but that doesn't mean she wasn't laughing her ass off.

Calvin sang his own song, disgustingly pointing at Taylor at the line "we fell inlove". Everyone in the room, including him, were oblivious to the fact that a certain blonde and brunette had their fingers interlocked underneath the pillow between them.

When the song ended, Wynter stood up and took the mic from Calvin. She didn't even hide the disgusted look on her face when their fingers slightly touched.

She did hide the smirk that was trying to show on her face when she chose the song she was going to sing.

She noticed how her friends bit their lower lip to stop themselves from laughing when they heard the intro of the song.

"I can't believe we're finally alone, I can't believe I almost went home." She sang with a mischievous smirk, making eye contact with Taylor. She made a mental note to learn the song on the electric guitar. (Let's just pretend Boyfriend by Dove Cameron came out in 2015.)

"I could be a better boyfriend than him," She subtly nodded her head towards Calvin, still keeping eye contact with Taylor. "I could do the shit that he never did."

Both of their friend groups were cheering, some even recording the small performance. Wynter didn't know if Taylor's friends knew the reason why she chose the song, but she was sure as hell her friends knew.

"Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him," Calvin frowned when he realized what was going on, suddenly wrapping an arm around Taylor's waist. Wynter had to stop herself from chuckling at the look he had on his face. "I could be such a gentleman..."

"Plus all my clothes would fit." She sent a playful wink at Taylor who just chuckled, ignoring the fact that her cheeks grew pink.

"I don't need to tell you twice, all the ways he can't suffice," Her eyes moved from Taylor to Calvin, then back to Taylor. It was obvious the man was getting pissed, especially with how condescending Wynter's gaze was.

"If I could give you some advice, I would leave with me tonight." Wynter raised her brows suggestively, causing Taylor to fight back a smile.

"Thinking I could steal you from him, I could be such a gentleman." She then turned to Calvin who was gripping Taylor's waist possessively as she side-eyed him up and down.

"Plus all my clothes would fit." Calvin glared back at the brunette who was looking at him smugly. Even as the song ended and everyone cheered for Wynter to sing another song, his glare did not deter.

"What the hell am I supposed to sing next?" Wynter said with a chuckle cause the others wasn't letting her sit down without singing another song.

She turned to see Leo holding up his phone that had a song title flashed on the screen. She let out a laugh as Leo laughed along, the others looking at them in confusion.

"Okay- pfftt- okay..." She took a deep breath in to calm herself down, contrary to Leo who was laughing his ass off. "I bloody love how your mind works sometimes, Leo."

She clicked on a specific song they've been singing ever since it came out, I Found a Girl by The Vamps.

She was so close to cackling as the song started, the pure look of confusion on everyone's face was amazing. She loves it when she knows something others don't, and seeing their look of confusion then surprise once something is revealed.

"This girl moved into my apartment, one look at her, my heart was stopping..." Leo, Stella and Ivy sang along in between laughs knowing what version Wynter was planning to sing.

"She got that smile, and that body is to die for, one of a kind, and that's why it makes me smile." She turned to Taylor again, grinning at her mischievously. It confused the blonde even more when Wynter suddenly turned to Calvin right before she sang the chorus.

"'Cause you found a girl who's in love with a girl, she said that she tried, but she's not into guys." Wynter mockingly pouted as she sang directly to Calvin.

"Oh, why? Tell me, why did you fall for those eyes? She said you were nice, but she's not into guys, you found a girl." Wynter smiled in satisfaction when Calvin was practically fuming in anger.

As the song ended, Leo and Wynter were laughing the loudest among them five. Taylor was lying if she says she didn't find it funny and surprisingly attractive.

She frowned however, when Ivy sat down on Wynter's lap as Emma suggested playing truth or dare. The younger girl even wrapped her arms around the model's waist. She wanted nothing more than to run and switch spots with Ivy, but Calvin was clinging to her like a leech.

Oh right, she had a boyfriend.

_______________

note :

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK 😭😭

i had a quiz bowl/competition today against other schools & had to review the entire week sooooo

but hey, i won, so it's kinda worth it...?

IMPORTANT PS. i do NOT tolerate cheating at all, it's absolutely wrong and immoral. however, i'm using this as a chance to show that my characters aren't perfect. they have their own flaws and toxic traits too. they might not exist, but they are still humans. :)

anyways, hopefully u guys enjoy this extremely rushed 2.3k words chapter lol

thank u for waiting lovies!

— sincerely, ely ! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 20.5K 52
"You talk like you ate a thesaurus for breakfast. You should try a normal person word instead of lineage, like family." "Would that not involve being...
27.4K 2.1K 15
"everytime you shine, I'll shine for you." "Jean Prescott @prescottjeanie10 I'm sorry @taylorswift13 🙏" "Taylor Swift @taylorswift13 replied to Jean...
148K 7.1K 52
ATM is a global sensation, no doubt about it. They are well on their way towards a career for the record books. To the public, the band has the perfe...
276K 3.4K 29
Lillia Davies was almost unlucky in love until a series of serendipitous events. serendipity; the occurrence and development of events by chance in...