Always You (Leah Williamson x...

By Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... More

Introduction
The Beginning
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Back in London
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
(Happy) New Year
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
What have i done ?
Hate
Im there for you
Feeling Better
The House
Christmas
Hello :)
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)

Come with me

2K 35 3
By Woso_23

Cara POV:

I slowly wake up in the morning and rub my eyes before i notice that i was laying with Leah in my Bed.

We both layed on the side and she was cuddled into me and i was holding her in my arms.I smile at her and close my eyes again to just relax a bit and wait till Leah wakes up.

After a while Leah starts opening her eyes and rubs them a bit ,,Good Morning sleepy head" i say to her and she smiles at me ,,Morning" she says and i stroke her hair away from her face.

I sigh and smile ,,I make us some breakfast.You should call Lia..you promised her you would call her in the morning" i say and kiss her cheek before i get up and walk in the bathroom.I brush my teeth and wash my face before i take some towels out for Leah and a new toothbrush.I come out the bathroom and smile at her.I dont why but i liked the way of her laying just in bed with the phone in her hand and looking sleepy

,,I put a towel out for you and a toothbrush.You can use every product of mine" i say and she smiles ,,Thanks" she says and i nod and head to the kitchen.I play some music from my playlist and make some breakfast for Leah and me.

I made eggs,bacon,toast and some pancakes for us and wait for Leah at the table while i scroll through my social media and text my dad.

Dad💪🏽: Im excited to see you tomorrow little one.Have a good flight later :)

Mom🩵: Dont forget your passport! Cant wait to see you tomorrow.Have a good flight 🫶🏼

I smile at the messages from my parents before i look to Leah who came out of my bedroom ,,And how was the call with Lia ?" i ask her and she sits down in next to me.

,,Well i told her everything" Leah says and i nod ,,I want to tell you too" she says and i nod ,,Than do that" i say with a smile and listen to her.

She tells me everything that happend yesterday with Jordan and how she felt

,,Do you think it was the right decision ?" she asks me and i sigh ,,Well maybe a break does work for you two..i think you both should talk to each other when you're both ready and if you decide to try again you both should take it slow to make it work" i tell her with a small smile.

She nods and takes my hand ,,Thank you..i really mean it.Thank you you were there for me the whole night and you didnt even know why i needed your support" she says and we smile at each other.

,,You dont need to thank me Leah.Im always there for you even when i dont know why" i say and brush with my thumb over her hand and she hugs me before we part ways

,,And thank you for this big breakfast..i didnt expect that much" she says and i laugh slightly ,,Well i hope you're hungry because it needs to be gone.I fly to Germany later today" i say and she looks at me suprised ,,I didnt know that" she says and takes a sip of her coffee.

,,Yes..to Berlin.I have a photoshoot with Nike and some interviews and my dads Ice Hockey Team has an test game and i see my family there again" i say with a smile and she just nods and starts to eat.

,,Is everything okay ?" i ask her and she looks at me ,,Yeah..yeah i just dont know what to do without in the next days.I had the hope we would spend time together" she says and i smile at her

,,Before you say something like but dont feel bad about me and stuff like that" i say and take a pancake ,,You could come with me to Berlin" i say and she looks at me shocked ,,What ?" she asks.

,,Well some company wouldnt be bad.Yeah i have a photoshoots and a few interviews but thats just today at the evening and then i have nothing to do" i say to her with a smile ,,So if you want.Come with me"

,,Really ?" she asks and i nod slightly laughing ,,Yes.I show you Berlin..we will have a good time i promise" i say and she thinks a bit about but then nods ,,I would love too..and i think it would help me to forget everything about yesterday" she says

,,Everything ?Even our cuddle part ?" i ask her with a grin ,,Not that..you know what i mean" she says with a grin ,,I know" i say and we enjoy our breakfast before i pack my luggage.I get a plane ticket for Leah and an ticket for our family lounge for the Hockey Game so she could come with me.

After my things were packed i look at her with a smile ,,Oh before i forget.We got out..eating with my family after the game..so you meet them all" i say smiling

,,Oh god..they will hate me right ?" she says and i shake my head slightly laughing ,,Definitely not..my mom likes you and she told my family about you since your my friend" i say ,,Oh.." she says and i nod ,,Yes oh..but dont worry.They will love you" i say and we drive to Leahs Place so she can pack her things for our trip.She calls Lia to let her know aswell as her mom before we head to the Airport.

We sit a bit later next to each other on the plane and i give her one of my airpods ,,Come we listen to some Country Music" i say with a smile and she takes the airpod and leans against me before i start playing the music and we fly to Germany.

As soon as we land we got our luggage and head outside to the car my parents gave me for my time in Berlin.We head to the Hotel Adlon an 5 stars luxus hotel and get into our suite ,,Wow" Leah says and takes a look out of the window.

,,Do you pay this room or your parents ?" she asks and i smile ,,My Parents..they wont let me pay it" i say and sit on the bed and look at my watch

,,Soo the photoshoot is in 2 hours here in the hotel so do want to go outside a bit ?" i ask her and she nods immediately ,,Yes i would love too.."she says and smiles.We take our phones and everything we need before we go outside again and i show her the Brandenburger Tor which was right next to the Hotel and we walk a bit around the town.

We eat something before we got back to the hotel because of my Photoshooting with Nike ,,I will stay at the hotel room and talk a bit with Lia" Leah says to me

,,Are you sure ?You can come to the Photoshoot..you're an Nike Athlete too so that shouldn't be a problem" i say to her and she nods with a smile ,,Yes but i told Lia i would call her again while you are working" she says and i nod ,,Okay i understand.But you can still come after you called Lia" i say to her and she smiles at me.

We say goodbye and i take the elevator up to the photoshoot while Leah goes to our hotel room.

Leah POV:

I lay down in the bed before i video call Lia and look at the camera of my phone.

,,Hey"Lia says with a big smile ,,How are you ?" she asks me and i smile at her ,,Better..Cara helps me a lot.She showed me already a bit of the city but is now at the photoshoot and has some interviews then" i explain to Lia who nods and smiles ,,How long are you staying ?"she asks

,,I think 5 days..tomorrow we will go out with her family.Her dads team has a test game here and then we will go out for dinner with her whole family" i say and smile.

,,You're gonna meet her whole family ?"Lia says suprised ,,Yes..do you think i should not ?" i ask her ,,No its just suprising" she says and i nod slowly ,,Do you think her family is gonna like me ?" I ask her and she smiles ,,Definitely..they like everyone" she says and we smile.

We talk about different things for a long time so long that Cara came back from working and smiles at me ,,How was it ?" I ask her with Lia still on the phone ,,Good.." she says with a small smile and looks at her phone ,,Are you not gonna say hello to me Idiot ?" Lia says through the phone slightly laughing.

Cara laughs aswell as me and comes behind me and smiles ,,Hello Lia..my love how are you ?" She says and we all laugh slightly ,,Im good and you ?"

,,Im good too" she says and smiles ,,You and Leah should slowly end that call.Leah and i am gonna out eating" she says and i look at her confused ,,I thought we wanted to use the room service" i say and she shakes her head ,,My Parents called and invited us" she says and i nod

,,Just your parents or the whole family ?" i ask and she smiles ,,Just my parents..my whole family comes tomorrow" she says and goes to her luggage to change

,,Well you heard it Lia..i need to change clothes and all.I will message you tomorrow" i say and Lia nods with a grin ,,Yep..do that" she says and we say goodbye.

I immediately stood up and got to the bathroom to shower and change my clothes while i still decided what i am gonna wear.Cara was already ready to go ,she looks at me with a small grin

,,Dont look at me like that!" I say to her ,,Like what ?" she says and her grin got bigger ,,Like that" i say to her and she laughs slightly ,,Just wear something..its not a formal dinner.We are just gonna go to an italien restuarant like normal people.Just because my parents have the money doesnt mean they act like that" she says and i nod ,,I know..i know im just nervous" i say to her and she stands up and goes over to me

,,Why are you nervous ?Your not my Girlfriend remember ?Your just my friend who i brought with me because i like her and she needed me" she says and gives me something out of my luggage to wear

,,I know..but i still gonna meet your parents" i say and she smiles ,,You know my mum and my dad is super friendly..he is like me just in a male body" she says

,,Dont be nervous just get dressed and we will have a good dinner" she says and sits down again.

I change my clothes and we go outside and drive with a taxi to the italien restuarant.We got inside and i watch her speak german before they showed us the table where her parents already sat.I took a deep breath and smile friendly as we go up to them.She hugs her mom first and goes to her father

,,Wait..first im gonna greet your friend" he says and i smile ,,Its lovely to meet you Leah" he says and we shake hands ,,Its lovely to meet you too Mr.Gross" i say and he smiles ,,Just call me Robert" he says and i nod ,,Okay Robert" i say and her mom comes up to me

,,Its great to see you again Leah" she says and we hug each other ,,Its a pleasure Mrs.Gross" i say ,,Just Lily" she says and i nod.We all sit down and her father looks at me

,,I hope you like italien food..we just thought it was the safest option"he says and i nod ,,I do like it yes" i say and he nods ,,Good because i heard you dont like spices right ?" he asks and i look over to Cara ,,Yes..i like plain food.Cara didnt really believe me at first but now she definitely know" i say and she nods ,,Yes..she just like Mom" she says and her mother shakes her head

,,You just say that because i dont like that spicy food you and your father always eat" she says and i smile at them.

We look through the menu and make our orders before we all talk to each other.About Football,about our families and about Cara.They told me everything about her and her childhood which was quite funny.

,,Her and her friends are just something else when they are together especially you and Robby" her Mom says to her and she nods smiling ,,I know..i know"

,,You're like brother and sister..Tamara always said that too" her father says with a smile.

We got our dessert and Cara stood up ,,Im gonna go to the bathroom" she says and goes away.I look after her and smile a bit ,,Can i ask something ?"her father says and i look at him and nod with smile.

,,Are you and my daugther dating ?" he asks and i hear her mother sigh and rolling her eyes ,,Robert! I told you they dont date each other.Im sorry Leah he just doesnt want to believe me" she says and i smile

,,No problem i understand.My mom is also like that" i say with a smile ,,But yeah..Cara and i are just good friends.She is always there for me and i also have a bit of relationship drama going on right now with my ex" i say to them and her father nods ,,Im sorry.I just think you both would be good for each other" he says and Cara came back

,,I hope you didnt tell her any more embarrassing stories about my life" she says making us laugh ,,No but we can continue with that since we have a lot of stories about you" her father says slightly laughing ,,Please not.I dont want her to think im an idiot" she says and laugh a bit

,,Sometimes you are an idiot Cara.." i say laughing and she looks at me shocked ,,Williamson..you broke my heart" she says with a grin and chuckles a bit ,,No you could never do that" Cara says and her father gets up ,,I go and pay" he says and Cara looks at him ,,I already did that so we can go" she says and her father looks at her

,,Well how much did you pay ?I give you the money back.I wanted to invite you two" he says taking his wallet out ,,Well i brought a guest so i payed.." she says and he shakes his head ,,Well you can pay for our guest but not for your mom and me" he says and her mother rolls her eyes ,,They are both so stubborn" she says to me quietly and laughs with me.

,,Its okay Dad..you know i always like to pay for you two" she says and he shakes his head ,,No..your my daugther.We pay for you.You can pay for Leah like i told you too but not for your parents" he says and her mother stood slowly up ,,My Love..just let her pay this one time" her mother says

,,But darling.." he says but his wife cuts him off ,,No..no just let her pay.Its nothing tragic" she says and i stood up too.

,,We will go now..it was lovely to see you again Leah" her mother says and we hug ,,I hope i will see you again soon" i say to her with a smile ,,Im sure we will.I try to be there for some Games in London" she says and i smile as her father comes up to me

,,Well Leah it was lovely to finally meet you.Cara was right you're really friendly and funny" he says making me smile ,,And Cara was right with the fact that you and her are the same" i say to him and he smiles big ,,I hope we see you again soon.Maybe you should come with Cara more often to Germany" he says and i smile ,,We will see but i would love too"

We watch after them and Cara looks at me ,,I told you that everything will be okay" she says with a smile and i nod with a smile before we both leave the restuarant and walked a bit around.

On the next day we were out shopping and she showed me the city before we got back to the hotel and then drove to the stadium were the hockey game was gonna be.

We got there and i was met with a lovely family.Her mom and her dad sites were both there but you knew right away that they were just one big family.All of her cousins got along with another

Her uncles and aunts stood next to each other and both of her Grandmas were best friends.She told me this before we got here and i was talking to them the whole time.They were lovely and wanted to make me feel like a part of their family

They asked me how i was and how i came to football and told me i dont how often how beautiful i was which i found really sweet.

,,Just look at her..she would look good next to Cara" her Grandma Tina said ,,Yes but she is too beautiful to be single..am i right ?You probaly have a girlfriend or a boyfriend right ?" Her Grandma Eve said and i laugh slightly

,,I just got out of a relationship and Cara and i are just friends" i say to them ,,Really ?How sad..you would be perfect for our family" Tina said making me smile ,,Thank you but we are just really good friends and she offered me to come with her to help me forget about my break up that was a few days ago" i say to them and they nod

,,Well Henry and i were also just friends before we got together and now we are married for 52 Years" Eve said and Tina rolls her eyes ,,Eve but not everybody is like you and Henry" she says and i look at her

,,My Ex Husband Charles left me ,her dads sister and her dad alone when Robert was 3 years old.We never heard from him again" Tina says and i look at her ,,oh no im so sorry for you" i say to her and she smiles ,,Dont be..Charles was an asshole" Tina says and the three of us laugh a bit.

,,But Robert is a good Dad.Better than his father ever was..he promised me before Cara was born that he would do anything for Cara and Lily.He even said he would give up Ice Hockey for his family" Tina says proud of her son

,,Robert and Lily are just a dream couple and then they got Cara and then we had hope for more grandchildren from them but they said no" Eve says making Tina laugh ,,They didnt just say no they said that we got enough grandchildren from our kids" she says making us three laugh again.

I look over to Cara who was watching the game with her Grandpa Henry and her cousins child on her lap.Her oldest cousin got an 2 year old kid named Eve who was named after her Grandma Eve and as soon as we got here little Eve never wanted to leave Caras Site.She really loved Cara even though she sees her not that often and it was more than cute watching her play with Eve and how she was with children.

,,Well Leah dont look at her like that if you are just friends" Tina says and i looked quickly away and Tina chuckles while Eve smiles ,,Ignore her.." Eve says but got a big grin on her face.

After the Game we got out eating with the whole family and it was really funny.Her whole family was just amazing and welcoming and i was glad that they spoke English for me.

,,Do you want to go ?" Cara asks and the group got smaller just her Parents and Grandparents were there

,,Yes..im a bit tired" i say with smile and she goes away to get our coats

,,Well Leah it was lovely meeting you.If you want to talk just get mine and Eves Number from Cara" Tina says hugging me and i slightly laugh ,,I will..thanks for this great time with this family.All of you were so lovely" i say to them

,,We have to thank you..you make Cara smile like no other person can" Eve says and i just nod with a smile and Cara comes back helping me get in in my coat.

We say goodbye before we got back to the hotel.

,,Your family is just amazing" i say and take off my shoes when we got back to the hotel room.

,,And you looked very proud of your dad today..i saw that" she smiles at me ,,You looked at me during the game ?I thought you were in a deeptalk with my Grandmas" she says with a grin ,,I was but we were talking about you too so i took the chance to look at you" we grin at each other and i stand up

,,I go and take a shower" i say and she nods ,,Okay" she says and i go in the bathroom.I take a deep breath and look in the mirror.

We are just friends.Friends look at each other that way sometimes there is nothing wrong with the way we look at each other.

I take a shower and got dressed before i lay down beside her and lay my head on her chest and wrap my arms around her.We slept like this the last nights and i loved it.I felt safe with her and i think i never slept better then next to her.

3 Days later

We got back from Germany around an hour ago and Cara drove me back to my Apartment

,,I will see you tomorrow at training" she says and looks at me while we sit in her car ,,Yes" i say and nod.

,,Dont worry about Jordan Leah..you both are professionals.You two will get along" she says and i smile a bit

,,You can read my mind" i say to her and she smiles ,,Everything will be okay and if you dont feel well you can come to me and i give you a hug or tell you a joke.I do everything" she says to me and i chuckle a bit

,,Everything ?" I ask her and she smiles ,,Not everything but you know what i mean" she says and we smile at each other ,,Thank you..thank you for these last 5 Days.I had a really great time with you" i say to her and she takes my hand

,,No Problem.Call me if you need anything.And i really mean everything.." she says and i nod ,,I will" i say and she kisses my hand before we hug each other and i go back in my Apartment.

I smile to myself thinking about Cara and how amazing she is before i unpack my luggage from our little trip.

_______________

Sorry that you guys had to wait.I was out the other night and had no time to finish this chapter but now its here :)

Leave a ⭐️ if you like it :)

Have a good day 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 934 26
Y/N Y/L/N has been a big fan of the Matildas since she was 5. In fact, it's what got her into football in the first place. It caused her to move to W...
40.9K 810 18
Willa Parker has just transferred to Arsenal from Tottenham Hotspur, rivals of her new club. Although she's excited to be joining the Arsenal family...
66.5K 916 50
More than friends with benefits. Less than an official relationship. I want you .... BUT I want to keep my options open. Not necessarily for someone...
130K 2.9K 69
alex beck, a former chelsea academy player, has been called up to the first team. when chelsea play arsenal at the conti cup final, she asks herself...