LEGO Ninjago (Reader Insert)

By SuperNinjaDragon7

For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't kn... More

Story Info.
The Beginning
Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All or Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army

Day of the Great Devourer

218 11 7
By SuperNinjaDragon7

(Alright, had time and here it is! Hope you enjoy.)

We were too late. Pythor did it. He unleashed the Great Devourer. The Devourer's energy, it was like poison. I hated it. But when I saw Wu nod at us... It was him saying goodbye. But... I don't know how to say goodbye. And I didn't want to. Not when things were finally looking up. And yet, it was taken too soon.

Third Person P.O.V.

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, ninja. Go!" Wu says to the Ninja. Nya grabs Lloyd and flies off. "Yes." Wu nods as she obeys. However, the Ninja remained where they are.the Great Devourer bursts from the ground as it slithers upward. It reaches high into the sky with lightning lighting the sky and thunder heard as the Devourer is freed. The Ninja back away as they watch it look down, directly at Pythor, who shivers in fear, and... Wu. It then flares its frill as it dives down roaring. Pythor screams while Wu only stands. The Devourer swallowing them whole.

The Ninja could only stand in shock at what they had seen. "Sensei." Kai says, shaking his head in disbelief. "No." Jay reaches out in a failed attempt to reach Wu. Cole and Zane only look to the ground in sadness while (Y/N) only looks at where Wu was. She could not process. She was frozen.

The Devourer then rises as it roars into the sky. It then looks down as it spots the Ninja. "Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..." Jay whispers as he looks up at the giant snake. "Ruuuuuun!" Kai yells as Cole grabs (Y/N) as the boys run for their lives. Nya lowers the Bounty as it lands on the ground. The guys continue to run and (Y/N), having been placed on Cole's shoulder, watches the Devourer chase after them. She was still frozen as she did not move. The snake growls and hisses as it pursues the Ninja. Jay trips then falls as he then looks back at the Devourer growling at him, baring their huge fangs. "WAIT!!! Wait for me!" He screams as he then runs faster than he ever has before.

"Fire up the engines." Nay says as she looks over everything to make sure they can get away. Lloyd looks out the window as he sees the Ninja but also the Devourer get closer. Nya then runs to the wheel and looks back to see Lloyd still looking out the window. "I said fire up the engines!" She repeats louder and this snaps Lloyd out of his trance as he hops down and hurries over to position. "There's no wind. And we only have reserve fuel." Lloyd informs. "Use it!" Nya states, taking the wheel. The door to the bridge bursts open as Kai enters then Cole and Zane. They fall on the ground and Cole let go of (Y/N) and she hits the backside of her head, finally snapping her out of her frozen state. They all get up and Nya looks back as she notes that she only sees four.

Until Jay rolls in and lands in front of the big screen. He stands and looks at it, "Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in mirror are closer than they appear!" He says as the Devourer gets closer. "Working on it. Blasters on full." Nya says as the Bounty starts up and takes to the sky, jetting off right as the Devourer bites at it but misses. Barely. "Woo-Hoo! Take that, you stupid snake." Kai says as he sees the snake get further away. (Y/N) feels the same unwanted presence. "It's close." She mutters and right as she said that, the Devourer emerges from the ground. Right in front of the Bounty. "Uh, I think it heard you." Jay says. The Devourer roars and Nya makes a sharp turn to avoid it. The Devourer missing it once again.

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us." Kai says to his sister as he continues to watch the Devourer chase after them. "We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon." She says as they approach said destination. "Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Zane informs quickly. "Never tell me the odds!" Nya snaps. "It's coming in for another attack. Port side." Cole says and Nya turns the ship as the Devourer tries again to bite at them. "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon." Lloyd says as he looks at a screen showing their losing altitude. "Throw everything overboard." "What?!?" The guys, Lloyd and (Y/N) all exclaim at Nya's order. "We need to lose some weight." Nya explains. "Port side!" Lloyd yells, and this time the Devourer bites off one of the thrusters.

The guys hurry to throw off stuff from the Bounty while Nya tries to steady the ship. Lloyd stays with her and (Y/N) quickly regains her balance, "No! Stop!" She tries to chase after the guys but her legs were shaky and she uses her hands to catch herself. The guys throw off anything that can to try and make the ship lighter. Kai even grabs Wu's teapot and hurries outside. "Nya, you have made a terrible order!" (Y/N) says to Nya a she hurriedly gets up. The Devourer then consumes the stuff as the guys watch. "Man, he sure is hungry." Jay notes. The power hums and Lloyd looks at the screens as the ship gets higher altitude. "The stats say otherwise." Nya says as she still steers the ship. "You don't get it!" (Y/N) yells, fear in her voice as she holds herself up with one of the panels.

"Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay says as looks out the window from the bridge. "That's what I was trying to warn you about!" (Y/N) states. The Devourer pauses for a moment as it sheds it scales and grows bigger. It growls as it shakes off any remaining loose scales then roars as it continues its pursuit. "The more it consumes, the bigger it gets." Cole realizes, "Don't throw anything else overboard!" He says, but Kai already threw Wu's teapot and it falls into the Devourer's mouth as it roars.

Nya frowns at the realization but then sighs in relief, "We made it to Scattered Canyon. Hold on!" She says as she enters the area. The Devourer continues to chase after them relentlessly as Nya makes sharp and quick turns to avoid the massive rock pillars, the gigantic snake having difficulty pursuing them due to its size. Jay jumps back in fright as a hologram of the Devourer jumps at him. Kai makes his way to the head of the ship then looks back to try and looks to find the Devourer is nowhere in sight. "Ah, we lost him." Cole cheers as looks at the others in the bridge. But (Y/N)'s grip tightens. "No. We didn't." She states with wide eyes as the unwanted presence gets closer.

The Devourer then appears in front of the Bounty as it dives and strikes it with the horn-spike at the end of its tail. It knocks off another thrust and ship spins out of control. The alarm wails as everyone tries to hold on. "Abandon ship!" Nya exclaims. The ship continues to spin and Zane jumps out of the way of the big screen as it falls onto the floor. (Y/N) creates an electrical-looking rope as she uses it to wrap Lloyd's leg and pulls him towards her as she holds him close. The ship makes contact with land and it slides across it before launching into the air for a moment.

Jay ends up flying through the window, breaking the glass and quickly manages to land on his feet. Cole runs onto the deck as he joins Kai and Jay to jump off the ship. "Goodbye, old friend." Zane says to the Bounty the jumps off the ship and summons his vehicle. Jay, Kai, and Cole do the same as Nya flies off in her mech suit with Lloyd and (Y/N) in her grasp. The Bounty crashes and the others stop and watch as their home powers down. They all feel the loss of their home as they mourn in their own ways.

However, they did not have long as the Devourer emerges from the ground. Right next to the Bounty. The others quickly drive or flew off to safety. They make it to a large rock that provides cover and they run to it as look back and see the Devourer grab the ship with its mouth then toss it into the air. They catch in their mouth and holds it for a beat before destroy it in one bite. "No!" The gang exclaim at the complete loss of their home. The Devourer roars then retreats back into the ground. (Y/N) holds her breath as she feels the Devourer's presence, but then it starts to move away and she lets out a soft sigh. They were safe. For now.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

It's gone. It's really gone. "Unh, it's gone." Cole says. "That was too intense. All that action.... Makes you so thirsty." I look to see Kai lying on the ground. Yeah. That was intense. "There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger." Zane says, standing up. Oh, man. "Bigger? Bigger?! That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect." Jay rambles. "And, what just give up?" Cole says back. "You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!" "Hey, stop it! Listen to your selves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?"

I lower my head at what Kai said. "But he's not here anymore." I say. It was quiet and I take off my hood and feel a hand on my back. "But his teachings live on." I look up and at Kai. "Sensei once told me it's not the size of a ninja in a fight, but the size of the fight in the ninja. All this training, all these battles we've had with skeletons and the Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't give up now. A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always picks himself up when he is down. Which is what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now." He says, he's right. Uncle would want us to continue fighting. I smile with determination. "But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?" Oh, yeah. How?

"Yeah, it's not like we have a an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, ha-ha, how about one of our awesome dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about our Golden Weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size." Okay, Jay's going crazy. He laughs then lyes on the ground. "Oh, we are so hooped."

"No." I look and see (Y/N) sitting. She looks downs and her hair looks messy. She has a look that I haven't seen on her before. It looks... distant. "(Y/N)?" I hear Cole. I walk over to (Y/N) and stand next to her. "(Y/N), are you okay?" I ask, laying a hand on her arm to try and make her feel better. She was quiet for a while until she closes her eyes and lifts her head up. I hear her breathe deeply and she opens her eyes. Though, it still looks like she isn't looking at me or the others. "We cannot give up. I.... I felt it." She says. "Felt what, (Y/N)?" I hear Zane ask. "The Devourer." She answers. She breathes again and finally looks at us. "I-I felt its presence. When it woke up, I could feel its energy. Its desire. It is a corrupted and evil being that only wants to eat. Its aura was.... Suffocating. Intoxicating. It is poison. We must stop it. By ANY means necessary." She felt it? I feel her shake then I grab her hand. She looks down at me and I only look at her. Showing that I'm here.

She breathes in then out and she starts to get up. I help her and keep holding her hand. Cole then came over and stands on her other side and helps keep her up. "We will." He says to her. "But Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big just to even lay a scratch on that thing." He adds. That's true. "Or an idea that's even bigger. Ha! Jay, you're a genius!" Huh? "You thinking what I'm thinking?" What is Kai getting at? "Probably not, but go ahead." "There's no time. I'll fill you guys in on the way." Kai starts running off. Where's he going? "Wha-? Where are you going?" Yeah, where are we going? "We're going to destroy that snake once and for all." Kai says. "Let's go." I look up at (Y/N) seeing her have a determined look.

Kai's P.O.V.

This is going to work. It has to work. I lead the guys to the Junk Yard. It was where we would find what we need. Once we enter, we make our vehicles disappear. I take off my hood as we gather together. "Good idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet." Cole says. I look over to see Jay knock on his parents' trailer. "Looks like my parents are gone." Perfect. "Good, better for us." I smile. I take a blueprint and place it on a nearby car. It unrolls to reveal an awesome vehicle. "It's so awesome." It will be. "Zane, you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?" I ask Zane. "It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready to playback." He plays the recording. Things are looking up.

"Good, and there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest Tornado of Creation yet." I tell the others. "But that will be dangerous for anyone else to be around for when we do it." (Y/N) says. "Exactly. No one else can be around." "Then tell that to the approaching person on a bicycle." What? But then I heard a bell and whistling and look to find the mailman enter the Junk Yard. "Ugh. What's he doing here?" Cole says and I hurry over with Jay to the mailman.

"Aah! You ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet." Yeah, that's the point-No. not important right now. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you need to get out of here, now." I tell him. "Uh, well, now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering mail, which I plan to do." He says and walks towards the trailer. "Look, dude, my parents aren't even here. You really should be on your way." Jay says, grabbing the mail from the guy. "Then too?" Too? I share a look with Jay. "Uh, let me guess, are they at the Take Back Ninjago rally too?" Huh? "Uh, Take Back Ninjago rally?"

"You guys haven't heard?" "We've had our hands pretty full." I hear (Y/N) replied, not sounding all-to-happy, might I add. "Well, uh, everyone's getting together for a rally in the city. You know, to raise awareness about all the Serpentine problems that have been surfacing lately." The mailman explains. "Whoa. Would you look at that. You guys are inspirational." I hear Lloyd say. "Wait a minute. You know what? You guys are right." I stop listening to the guy as the Devourer appears and I and the guys get ready. "I want no part of it." The Devourer rises and roars. "S-S-S-S-Snaaaaaake!" The mailman hides in a bin.

The Devourer looks behind us and at the junk. Oh, no you don't. "Hey!" I yell to get its attention. "It's now or never, guys!" I put on my hood. "Ninja-Go! Fire!" "Earth!" "Lightning!" "Ice!" "Ninja-Go!" We all combine our Spinjitzu together, (Y/N) joining us and we create our biggest Tornado of Creation. It took a lot of work but stopped and we were all in our newly made vehicle. "Zane, now!" I tell Zane. He fires but it goes right over the snake's head. "Zane, what was that? This isn't target practice. You're suppose to hit him, not give him a haircut." Cole says, and honestly, things are hot enough. "May I remind you we just magically whipped up this heap of junk." Zane replies.

I notice the Devourer looking at us hungrily. "Well, I hope one of us created a reverse feature, because... Reverse!" I exclaim and the Devourer lurches at us. "How's this for reverse!" We all scream as we reverse and get whiplash from being stopped by something behind us. Cole then drives forward and we avoid the Devourer's head from smashing us. He stop and Zane fires again but misses as the snake dodges. We drive off and uses some tires to jump the wall. "I need your help holding him in place." Zane says as we stop. "How's this?" Jay says then fires a grapple at the Devourer. It lands and attaches onto the snake. "Got him!" Another was fired and latches onto the snake too. "Now to make sure it doesn't try anything." (Y/N) says. I then look to find purple electricity travel up the lines and make it to the Devourer.

It roars and he looks like he's in pain. Well, he's about to experience more. We drive off then smash through the wall as we enter the Junk Yard again and force it down. "Zane! Before it gets away! Now, Zane. Now! Take the shot!" I tell Zane. "Charm your way out of this!" He fires and it hits. Yes! "Heh, it's working." The snake struggles to try and get free but we are not letting it go. But then I see something. "It's got a weak spot." I say, pointing to a small green dot on its head. "What?" "On its forehead. It's got a-" BEHIND US!!" We got hit. "ZANE!!!" We look back and see the back completely detached.

Third Person P.O.V.

The Devourer's tail retreats and the snake hisses at the group as it slithers away from them. (Y/N) immediately removes herself from her seat between Cole and Jay as she hurries to check on Zane. Praying he was okay. "Is everybody okay?" Cole says worriedly as he looks back at Jay and Kai. "Where's Zane?" Lloyd asks, running over to them along with Nya. (Y/N) moves some equipment as she helps Zane, "Right here." Zane says, holding his face. Then stands up and half of his face was destroyed, revealing his solid light blue eye with his metal face underneath his human cover. "That was close." He says. "Too close." Kai sighs in relief. "Way too close." (Y/N) says as she keeps a grip on Zane's arm to ground herself. The mailman quickly leaves on his bicycle.

"Perfect. Now that was a total failure." Jay says as he stands on one of the wheels and Cole on the glass panel. "Not total. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot." Kai tells them, feeling invigorated at the discovery. "Oh, great. Let me make a note of that. Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot. That'll be TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to get at because the thing is too ridiculously huge do anything to stop it!" Jay rants as the others only watch. "Are you done?" Nya asks him. Jay takes a deep breath to calm himself, "Yes." He answers her. "Because things got worse." Nya comments as she crosses her arms and looks to the side.

"Look." She points to the Devourer as it slithers off in a certain direction. "It's heading toward Ninjago City." Zane says as he and (Y/N) had gotten off the vehicle as they watch the Devourer slither away. "That's where my parents are." Jay notes as he remembers what the mailman said. "So is everybody else." Cole adds. "If it consumes the biggest city in all of Ninjago there will be no stopping it." Kai says worriedly. "Then what are we waiting for? We need to get this thing fixed! We have people to save!" (Y/N) exclaims.

In Ninjago City, people were in a park as they chant, "Hey, hey! What do we say? We want snakes to slither away! Hey, hey, we say, we want snakes to slither away!" A band plays and the crowd smile as they celebrate. Even Kruncha and Nuckal, who was wearing a sombrero, were there, joining the festivities. "We want snakes to slither away! Hey, hey..."

But underneath the city, two men were in a room that had screens showing off the network of subways. "Huh. That's strange." One of the workers remark as they look at the screens. "The system is saying there's a train entering the city on Track 9." He says. "Uh, we don't have any trains entering on Track 9." The second worker states as he lounges back on his chair. People wait for an incoming train on Track 9 then they hear rumbling as something approaches. "Well there's something big coming our way." The first worker states as the second then stops lounging as he looks with wide eyes at the screen. The ground begins to shake and the Devourer appears. People scream and run away from the giant snake.

The Devourer roars as it then bursts onto the surface. People scream and run away in fear at the snake. It smashes the podium the band were playing on, thankfully the members got away. Ed and Edna get in their car but as Ed tries to start it, the engine sputters. "Oh, boy. Oh, gosh. Oh, golly. Oh, gosh." Ed worries as the Devourer then towers over them.

But then the Ninja arrive just in time. "Mom? Dad?" Jay says as he sees the Devourer focus on his parents. The cover opens as Jay immediately jumps into action. "Leave my parents alone!" He lands on their car. "Lightning!" He uses his nunchucks to zap the Devourer. The snake growls and slithers off in another direction. Kai hops on cars as he then lands in front of the Devourer. "Fire!" He shoots flames from his sword and the Devourer growls as it shakes its head.

A reporter hides behind a van as a cameraman films. "Are you getting this?" "Roll camera." The camera zooms in on the Devourer's tail as it shakes to intimidate, but then the van blocks the camera. The cameraman and the reporter look to find Cole lifting the van. "Unh. Mind if I borrow this?" Cole asks, but does not wait for an answer as he then tosses the van and it hits the Devourer in the head. It roars from the impact. "Go, ninja, go!" The reporter cheers. "Get out of here. It's too dangerous." (Y/N) tells them. The Devourer growls as it closes on the them. "Ice!" Zane shoots ice with his shurikens at the Devourer's tail, freezing it before it could hit them. But the Devourer moves its tail, breaking it free then smashes the van with it. "Uh, I think we only made it mad." Jay says.

The Devourer roars at them and (Y/N) only glares at it. "Oh, SHUT UP!!!" She yells then she summons her powers and creates a giant orb. The guys step back as they see the power radiating from her. The Devourer hisses then lurches at her but (Y/N) was undeterred. "This is for Wu." She says lowly then she tosses the orb and it hits the Devourer, exploding upon impact and the snake roars in pain as it can feel the rubble, shards, electricity, and burns from the explosion on its skin and even some pain that was not its own. A pain in its chest.

Garmadon's P.O.V

The sooner I return to the Realm of Madness the better at least I know Lloyd will be okay. I enter the tea shop to get what I need. "Traveler's Tea." I state what I want to the woman. "Only a fool requests Traveler's Tea." A fool, huh? I glare at the woman. "But you are not a fool. Uh, let me go get some in the back." That's more like it. She walks off to get it. "And I am here, live, caught in the middle of an epic ninja versus snake battle." I blink at what is shown on the television. The Devourer is unleashed. "People, I have never seen bravery like this before. But I fear the ninja are no match for a beast this size. People are recommended to free or run away, waving their arms wildly while screaming like little children."

It is too great. It is far bigger from when I last remember it. When it bit me. No. I cannot leave. Not now. Not when that monster roams free. I maybe corrupted with evil but I refuse to have anyone else's choices be taken away like mine were. I have made my decision.

Third Person P.O.V.

The Ninja stand up and continue to face off against the Devourer, weapons in hand and ready to fight. (Y/N) quickly summons purple shields to push the guys back as she jumps to avoid the Devourer slamming its head at them. Nya then appears in her Samurai X mech and grabs a lamppost. She pulls it out of the ground and flies off as the Devourer roars at her. She then places the lamppost in its mouth, forcing its mouth to stay open. "Samurai to the rescue. Again." Jay quips, swinging his nunchucks over his head.

"Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili." Lloyd complains. In the mech with Nya. "Hey!" Cole says in an offended tone. "Lloyd! Why are you in there?!?! (Y/N) shouts. The Devourer shakes its head to try and remove the lamppost from its mouth. The mech holding onto the lamppost as it swings away on it. The Devourer then slams its head onto a nearby building, making Nya and Lloyd shout in distress. One of the mech's hands detaches from the lamppost. "Get out of there, sis!" Kai calls to his sister. Nya tries but her mech was not responding, "I can't. Unh! I'm stuck!" She says, her voice heavy with worry. Lloyd grunts as the Devourer starts to bend the lamppost, closing its mouth with the two still dangling above it.

The guys try to do everything they can to free them but then (Y/N) pauses as she feels familiar energy approaching fast. She looks up and then smiles under her hood. Nya screams as it looks like she and Lloyd would be consumed but then something hits the back of the Devourer's head, stopping it from almost consuming them. The guys and (Y/N) look to see none other than their dragons. Only they have merged together into one body that was mainly white and had four heads, each having their respective riders' color on their heads. "Rocky! Our dragons are back." Cole exclaims happily. The four-headed dragon roars as it glides across the sky. "It appears dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have reached their full potential." Zane notes as he tells the others.

"Ha! Well, they couldn't have come at a better time. Go get 'em, Rocky! Go!" Cole cheers as the dragon dives down and Shard breathes ice at the Devourer. The giant snake roars as its neck is frozen. "Ice!" Zane exclaims, holding up one of his shurikens. The dragon flies up and Flame fires a fireball at the Devourer, hitting it in the head and breaking the ice. "Fire!" Kai exclaims, pumping his first in the air. The four-headed dragon dives down as Whisp fires lightning at the Devourer's head, making the snake roar once more. "Lightning!" Jay points his nunchucks up. The dragon glides as it turns around and dives down at the Devourer, slamming their body into its head with Rocky adding earth to to make it double the damage. "Earth!" Cole exclaims, holding his hand out to support the dragon.

The Devourer groans as it slams its head into a nearby building, freeing Nya and Lloyd as they fall hut are caught by the dragon then are toss down near the Ninja. The bounce once off the ground before crashing onto it. (Y/N) puts away her fans as she hurries over to them. The Devourer then climbs up a skyscraper and the four-headed dragon roars at it as they then deliver multiple attacks at the Devourer. Shocking it with lightning, freezing it in ice and slamming into it with earth. "Can dragons get any cooler? Seriously!" Cole comments. Fire is then breathed into the Devourer's face and it roars. "Yes! It's running away." Kai says as the Devourer climbs down the building.

(Y/N) got Nya and Lloyd out of the mech and helps them up as they see the dragon fly towards the guys. They prepare to land but then the Devourer's tail bursts from the ground, striking them. "Nooooooo!" The group cry out. The Devourer then slams the dragon down. "No!" Cole cries out. The dragon then crashes. The group hurries over to them as the four-headed dragon moans in pain. "What now?" Nya asks. (Y/N) walks up and lays a hand on the head of Whisp. She frowns as she feels his pain with his brothers. The others  join her and do what they can to comfort the dragon.

The Devourer growls as it slithers through the streets, people screaming and panicking at the sight of the beast. (Y/N) then blinks as she feels a familiar presence. "You came back!" Lloyd says happily as he turns back and sees his father. The others look back to see the four-armed man. "Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once." Garmadon tells them. The guys look at one another then back at Garmadon. "It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer." Garmadon states.

"Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons." Jay says as he hesitates to give Garmadon the weapons. "But Wu said we had to do everything in our power to stop the Devourer. Besides, that snake needs to be destroyed." (Y/N) says, knowing that trusting Garmadon was risky but wants to put an end to the Devourer once and for all. "I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way." Zane says. Growling from the Devourer is heard as Kai closes his eyes as he thinks. "Give me the weapons." Garmadon continues. "Kai?" Zane says, seeing Kai's hesitation. "Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch-" "Quit your yammering and just do it." Kai snaps as he tosses sword to Garmadon and the four-armed man catches it.

"When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead." Kai informs him. Zane and Cole give their weapons to Garmadon and Jay gives him his nunchucks. "Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back." Jay says. Garmadon chuckles sinisterly as he has all the weapons in his hands. "I'll do my part, you just make sure it stays in one spot." Garmadon tells them, the he starts cackling as he runs off. "Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot?! How are we suppose to do that?" Jay exclaims. The Devourer slithers through the streets, consuming anything in its path as it grows again. "Guys! We're wasting time. Here's how it's going to go: We need to trap it in a loop. Literally. I will help get the dragons up and flying while you guys take care of the giant noddle." (Y/N) states.

"She's a right. We're ninja. We got this. Come on!" Kai says as he and the guys run off to enact the plan. "He still looks pretty banged up." Nya says as she observes the dragon. "I know. But I have an idea." (Y/N) says as she hurries over to the dragon. Nya and Lloyd follow her then stop as they give (Y/N) space as she places her hands on the dragon's side.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I close my eyes as I concentrate. I can feel others feelings. I feel the boys' pain and I focus on my powers. I did not understand why I was given this power but now I think I understand. All my life, I was distant, hesitant to let others in. Always on the sidelines. But ever since I meant Wu, I have made connections I never thought I could. I met people that made me smile, made me happy, made me laugh, made me feel like.... I belong. And I was NOT going to lose it. Then I felt something. My powers become stronger. And open my eyes as I concentrate on helping the boys.

Third Person P.O.V.

"What's happening?" Lloyd asks. He and Nya watch with wide and amazed eyes as (Y/N)'s body becomes transparent and glows purple with, what looked like, star dust surrounded her. "She's... She's unlocked her true potential." Nya says. (Y/N)'s eyes glow a bright purple as she then engulfs the dragon in a purple glow. It changes colors as it becomes red, blue, orange, and white. The dragon then moans softly as some of the pain goes away. The glow then fades as (Y/N)'s body returns to normal and she sighs as she closes her eyes as she stumbles back. Nya and Lloyd rush over and catch her before she could fall. "Wha-.... What did I do?" (Y/N) says slowly. "Something awesome." Lloyd tells her. "You unlocked your true potential, (Y/N)." Nya says.

"I did?" (Y/N) asks her. She stands on her own as Lloyd and Nya release her. "You were so cool!" Lloyd tells her. The dragon then stands as they roar with renew vigor. (Y/N) smiles under her hood as she looks at them then looks at Nya and Lloyd, "Want to go for a fly?" She asks them. Nya smirks under her helmet and Lloyd bounces in excitement.

Meanwhile, the guys had got into in position and Kai jumps in front of the Devourer. "Come me on, you overgrown worm. Take the bait." Kai says lowly. The Devourer hisses at him as it narrows its eyes. "Come and get me! Whoa!" Kai then starts running as the Devourer gives chase. The snake was slowly moving since its size was making it difficult to slither past the streets and so tries to get Kai by flicking its tongue at him. Kai manages to avoid the it and this frustrates the beast as it growls. Kai then stops as he stands on an overpass and he jumps off and onto a passing bus as the Devourer lurches at him. The Devourer continues to pursue him then Kai flips off the bud as he meets with Cole.

"Nice run. Now I'll take it from here." Cole says as he goes in's to be in front of the Devourer, gaining its attention. It roars as Cole then maneuvers on a building then flips off as the Devourer slams its head into it. He continues to run and then flips across cars as the Devourer follows. Car alarms wail as the Devourer roars but Cole was able to make it into an alley that was too narrow for the Devourer to enter. It growls and tries to bite through, but is unsuccessful. "Woo-Hoo!" Cole cheers as he does a small victory dance.

The Devourer rises then growls as he says Jay standing on top of the building. "Looking for me?" Jay asks mockingly. The then runs and jumps off the building the Devourer roaring as Jay continues to run across structures. He climbs up then hops until he makes it to an incomplete building. The Devourer moves closer as it opens its mouths to consume him but Jay jumps and lands in the building. The Devourer then destroys the floor Jay was on, but Jay summoned his power as he becomes transparent with lightning emitting from him. He flies up and the Devourer tries to consume him, but misses.

Jay travels up as Zane waits for him at the top level. "What took you so long?" Zane jokes. Jay landing on the floor, his body returning to normal. "Save the humor, Zane. Now's not the time." Jay replies. The two then run, "Instead of a fire escape, how about an ice escape!" Zane quips as he and Jay jump from the building and onto the ice slide Zane made. The Devourer destroys the building as it rises but just misses the two. "Ha, ha. Nice one, Zane." Jay compliments. He then yelps as he almost floats off the slide but Zane catches him and helps him in his feet as the two slide. Jay chuckles nervously as they continue to make their way, but then the Devourer dives as it destroys the path in front of them. Zane quickly creates another slide and he and Jay jump onto it in time.

Zane and Jay dodge the obstacles in their way as they yell and laugh. The Devourer continues to pursue them as it tries to navigate the streets with its size. Zane and Jay then reach the end of the slide as they fly through the air. "No. Noooooo!" Jay exclaims as the Devourer appears behind them, mouth wide ready to consume the both of them. "Now!" But they were saved at the last second but the dragon. (Y/N) sits in the front as Kai and Cole sit in the saddle with Zane and Jay behind it. "You think it's working?" Jay asks. "Only one way to find out." (Y/N) says as she guides the dragon to fly survey the Devourer. And it was in a literal loop. It had its tail in its mouth and it growls at it tries to free itself.

The Ninja cheer as their plan was a success. "We did it!" Cole cheers. (Y/N) nods her head then guides the dragon to land on the building where she placed Lloyd and Nya for safety. The two cheer as the dragon lands in the roof behind them. The guys hop off as (Y/N) pats the dragons' heads. "Nice flying, boys." She tells them. They growl softly at her as she hops down and stands with the others. The group looks down as they watch the Devourer try and free itself. "Now where's Garmadon? He's not gonna hold on for much longer." Cole says. "Look!" Lloyd exclaims as he points to taller building, Garmadon standing on top of it with the Golden Weapons in his hands. The sky darkens as Garmadon looks down at the Devourer.

"Dad!" Lloyd calls out to his father. Garmadon gives him a brief look as he focuses down on the Devourer once more. "You are the reason evil runs through my blood." Garmadon states as he uses the weapons, them glowing a sinister purple and Devourer glaring at him. (Y/N) blinks as her vision changes and she sees the destructive power emit from Garmadon and the weapons. A shockwave then emits as lightning strikes and pushes away some mist that formed in the city. She blinks her eyes again as her vision returns to normal. "You bit me once. Now feel what it's like to be bitten back." Garmadon says as he jumps and dives down at the Devourer. "Go get him, Dad." Lloyd says. (Y/N) resting a hand on his shoulder as they watch. "Vengeance will be mine." Garmadon declares. The Devourer moving its head so that it was no longer looking at Garmadon. As Garmadon strikes the Devourer's weak spot, the beast roars as it then explodes into green slime.

It travels across the streets but no one was hurt. The sky clears as the people cheer. The Devourer is no more. The group smile as they have removed their hoods and see the city still standing. "He did it." Jay says. "No, we did it." Cole corrects. (Y/N) closes her eyes as she inhales deeply then exhales slowly, a content smile on her face as she opens her eyes. "The Devourer is no more." She confirms. No longer feeling the beast's presence.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It's over. The Devourer is gone. We make our way down the stairs of the building and then we exit it as we walk up to the crowd people. "Ooh our little ninja." I smile as Jay walks over and hugs his parents. I hear growling and look back as the dragons land and Cole runs up to them. "Heh, there you are, you big lug. It's good to have you back." Cole says as he hugs Rocky's head. I feel my powers flare up a little and I look over to see Lloyd looking around. "I don't see my dad." I walk over and rest a hand on his back. "He should be around here somewhere." I hear Kai say. I frown but use my powers to try and find him. But like I predicted, he was not here and getting further away. I knew it was risk, but it did the job.

"Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here." I hear Zane confirm. "Then our golden weapons are gone too. Well, isn't that convenient." Oh, right. We walk over to a pass and look down. "Look, his footsteps." I look to see where Nya pointed and there were footsteps on the street not covered with slime. "I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon." I hear Kai. "I know,  but that's what I'm afraid of." I frown at the sad tone in Lloyd's voice. But then I gasp loudly as I feel a familiar presence. "(Y/N), what is it?" I ignore Cole and look down to find... I smile widely. "Wu!" I exclaim. I jump down as run to Wu. He's alive. He survived.

I stop before I could ram into him. "I can't tell you how glad I am to see you." I move as he walks past us. I see he grabs his teapot and a cup walks back to his spot as he pours himself a cup. "The Great Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth." I shake my head, smiling as he takes a deserved long sip. This guy and his tea. He sighs as he lowers the cup, "Much better. And still hot." Ew. "It's good to have you back, Uncle. But my father left and he took the golden weapons." Lloyd tells him. "Ah, very true. The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless." He says.

"I couldn't have said it any better myself." Oh, Jay. "Besides, we have what is most important: you." I smile at Kai. He has matured. Even if it is a little. "The pupils have become the masters." Well, we're getting there. "Am I really gonna have to fight my one day?" I frown as I walk over to Lloyd. "Unfortunately, yes. But that doesn't mean you'll be alone." I tell him, smiling at him as he looks at me. "Indeed, one day. But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all of time." Wu says. "And (Y/N)'s right. We're gonna teach you everything we know." "And make sure you're prepared for that fight." "Because as we all know, good will always stand up to evil." "And Ninja always stand up for what is right." The guys tell Lloyd and walk over to to stand with Wu and Nya. "Go, Ninja, Go!" The guys and Lloyd chant as they jump.

I smile and look over at Wu. He looks over at me and I wrap an arm around his shoulders, giving him a side hug. "I'm... So relieved to have you back." I tell him. He nods at me. "It is good to be back." He says. I smile at him then back at the guys but jump as Jay grabs by the arm and pulls me over to the guys. I look at them and the guys and Lloyd smile at me. I smile back then look up into the sky. Whatever happens next, bring it.

(And so, Season One comes to an end. I was originally gonna have (Y/N) unlock her true potential later but since she has a strong bond with the dragons I thought it would make more sense. It was also the first time she experienced fear on a level in which all as she could lose the first people she ever had a connection to. I hope you guys enjoyed and a I will try to have the next chapter up as soon as I can. Though I have classes staring again soon. Until next time!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 672 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
3.9K 107 12
Dreams become reality as you try to discover the cause of them or what their true meaning is. Only dreams or a foreshadow of the future? They will do...
102K 2.4K 50
I love you and will never leave your side. Anyone can try to separate us, but I will fight. A hissing laugh to a jealous rage. Nothing can make me le...
27.1K 876 28
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ? ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɴ...