linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

1.6K 47 19
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
sweet dreams !

time was a funny thing and before they knew it, months had passed quickly, leaving behind the hell month they had underwent.

dev was getting better, slowly, but better nevertheless.

quinn had been understanding through the whole ordeal, being there with her when she told her parents and being there with her when things got hard.

but she was better. that was the important thing.

the couple was currently in vancouver, getting ready for the wedding of one of quinn's teammates. devon was buzzing in excitement cause the groom and bride had personally invited her, even saying that quinn was the plus one, not her.

she was taking her time, comfortably sitting in the vanity quinn had bought for her in his house, doing her makeup calmly while quinn played some video game on the tv.

"does the eyeliner look good?" she questioned, turning around to look at the bed. quinn immediately paused his game, letting his character die as he crawled closer to her.

"it looks perfect, like you" he smiled, leaning closer to kiss her before sitting back, watching her fondly.

"stop looking at me" she laughed, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment "you should start getting ready"

"we still have time" he shrugged with a sly smile, contendly watching as she started doing her hair. he had no idea what she was doing but still, he was mesmerized.

"i hate that you literally just put a suit on and you're ready to go" she grumbled jokingly, turning to look at him briefly.

"okay, i'll go take a shower then. just for you"

"you weirdo" she laughed as he walked to his bathroom without bothering to close the door.

an hour later, they were ready to go.
devon had sat down on the bed to tie her heels, quinn entering the room in the exact moment and kneeling before her, tying them for her.

once he had done that, he grabbed her thighs softly, his one lone ring making contact with her skin on the leg the dress wasn't covering "we don't have time for that" devon said, interlocking her hands on the nape of his neck, his doe eyes making her go crazy just by looking at him.

"nobody will care if we get there late" he shrugged cooly, kneading her skin and looking up at her as innocently as he could. in his eyes, devon was the prettiest girl ever, no one could compare but seeing her in that dress and the way it hugged her body perfectly was driving him crazy.

"don't look at me like that. let's go, i don't wanna be late" she smiled, cupping his face gently and lifting it up to her level, opening her legs for him so he could fit in between them. he took the initiative and kissed her deeply, gently squeezing her thighs as he gripped them for support.

she softly bit his lip as they pulled away, smirking when she heard him groan quietly "let's go" she whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek and leaving lipstick on it as she stood up.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the venue was beautiful, enormous, but beautiful.

quinn and devon walked through the entrance hand in hand, smiling as she pointed all the beautiful things she saw.

"devon! you came" the couple heard from their right, prompting them to turn and see petey and brock walking towards them.

devon smiled widely, letting go of quinn's hand for a moment to hug them both in greeting "it's so good to see you"

"you act as if you didn't see them yesterday" quinn smiled as he catched up, doing the weird bro greeting men seemed to do.

"let me be dramatic" she said cheekily, leaning her back on quinn's chest and smiling when she felt him wrap his arm around her waist.

the group of four went to look for their table, already knowing they were supposed to sit together with miller and his wife, plus conor garland and his wife.

finally after catching sight of conor, the group walked there talking about some stupid stuff that had happened on their last practice and making fun of petey.

they kept talking as they sat down, quinn pulling her chair out for her like a gentleman, and sitting next to her. they included conor and his wife after they greeted each other and soon, their table was filled with chatter and laughs.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by markestapa and others

username i always believed in dinn

username he carries her shoes for her

juleyork_ why is he carrying ur stinky shoes
— view all replies
heyitsdevon ur stinky

username that caption is so weird
— view all replies
username its song lyrics!!!!

username LOVE LIKE AN ACHE IN THE JAWWWWW
— view all replies
heyitsdevon UR THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING
username WITH A SEPTUM PIERCING
molly_p LITTLE MISS SWEET DREAMS !!!!!!!
heyitsdevon TEEE NEEE SEEEEEE
username im gonna die

username i want to be quinn so bad

username JUST COMFIRM IT PLEASE IM LOSING HAIR FEOM THE STRESS

liked by bboeser and others

username NOT THE MATCHING CAPTIONS DIE

jackhughes ew the hand
— view all replies
juleyork_ dude thats my sister

username THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER😭😭

username hand placement is wild

username she looks fat

username jack & jule r so dramatic 😭

username the matching captions, matching outfits, they way they look at each other. im gonna die

trevorzegras u guys look so hot
liked by _quinnhughes

sunnylight DEVVVV UR SO HOT
liked by _quinnhughes

username the last shadow puppets goes hard

username i dont know who i wnat to be

joshnorris10 mom and dad
liked by _quinnhughes

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the party was in full swing. the music was loud, the strobing lights were on, drinks were given and people filled the dancefloor.

quinn wasn't a party person but devon was contagious. she was dancing around with a couple of his friends wives, obviously enjoying herself.

as the song slowed down until it eventually changed to a slow one, quinn walked to her, gently touching her waist and grabbing her attention.

"hi darling" he said softly, kissing her cheek tenderly.

a big smile covered her face as she greeted him, lacing her arms around his neck "hi my love"

they danced slowly, smiling as they held each other. too soon, the song ended and the anthem of all parties started. pursuit of hapiness.

devon grinned and gripped quinn's hands, starting to jump up and down and managing to coax quinn to do so too. brock and elias quickly ran towards them, the four forming a circle in the middle of the dancefloor, jumping around like maniacs.

this was what the couple needed after those hard months. to have the opportunity to feel like teenagers again, dancing their stress away and singing at the top of their lungs.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

qlovesdev

● ○ ○

○ ● ○

liked by 11zebras and others
qlovesdev weekend w the gf💗💗

newyorkhater u post too much

newyorkhater do u know how disgusting this is to me
— view all replies
letsgetrowdy or me
dukeyluke or me
edwardcullensgf 🙄🙄
huggywuggy idgaf
darknessislife unbothered qu(inn)een😇

newyorkhater delete urself

11zebras u guys r so cute (kill urselfs)

edwardcullensgf woww who is that fine handome man

edwardcullensgf omg that man is so sexy

edwardcullensgf pls just one chance

doubleb6 bring dev back i miss her
— view all replies
huggywuggy too bad

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
happy times r back (4 now)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
116K 1.7K 45
sequel to Dessert • • • • Jack Hughes x OC
21.1K 488 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙...