The PowerPuff Girls

Από JustSira

What if... What if, the girls were born in a complete different world without superpowers ? Bertha, Beatrice... Περισσότερα

A new beginning ?
The boys are back in town...
Memories, memories...
And the party started !
What was that again ?
And the elections started...
A deal is a deal.
It's a secret.
Goals and responsabilities.
Girls night !
And the contest started.
Menace and danger.
Unsual.
Tricks.
Music and chills.
More than human.

Let's do this one more time !

107 1 0
Από JustSira

The city of Townsville Earth 928:

In the kitchen, the girls ate their meal in silence....
The silence was broken by the talkative man, the Professor Utonium, just like in the cartoon. This man looked exactly like the Professor, just older, the way he talks, the way he dressed...

They were staring everywhere in the kitchen, a modern kitchen, like the rest of the house, with dark cupboards, stainless steel appliances, and a booth table. The kitchen was opened and they could see into the living room. The living room was large, with a retro cubed-place fireplace, a wooden staircase, and futuristic furniture and a red sofa standing next to the staircase. On the other side, they had a view of the large garden, which seemed to be unkempt for a while. Their investigation were disturbed by an important information from the professor.

« The city has changed... I don't even know if you remember what happened ? »

Bertha was the first to answer, trying to get details.

« You said it was... 5 years ago, right ? »

« Yes, it's been 5 years. All we know is that you were fought Him and the RowdyRuff boys. You fell out of the sky, and they never reappeared again. The city was half destroyed, but everything is almost fine. We have a few monsters attacks, but they get bored quickly and go back  home. »

Silence...

They looked at him as if he was crazy. Maybe he was and maybe it was a dream. They were supposed to be dead, but being in a cartoon ? It was impossible, only in fiction . But everything seemed so real.

« That's crazy man... » Betty laughed nervously. « Are you really going to make us swallow
this ?! »
She stood up angrily and walked up to her room as fast as she could, she walked upstairs to the room and closed the door. This was followed by boom and an exclamation came from her.

« She needs time.... » said Beatrice, playing with her food. She didn't want to react like Betty, but she felt the same way.

« Let me talk to her. » said Bertha.
She went up the stairs and entered in the room that has no door... not anymore. She looked at Betty as she walked in circles in the middle of the room.

The room was pink with some blue and green colors. The room looked very childish, as if little girls had decorated it. There were three windows just in front of her. The wind came through this and touched her skin, she tried to put a hand on Betty who rejected her.

« Are you really going to sit there and not say anything ? The Powerpuff Girls ? Really ? I'm not Buttercup, I'm Betty a normal teenage girl preparing for her sport competitions. Not a superhero trying to protect a city. » she sat on one bed.

« Hey... We are all confused. I don't even understand how this is possible, but we'll figure it out. »

Beatrice came after Bertha, she needed to know what they were talking about. 

« None of us understands. We're supposed to be... dead and we're not.... » said Beatrice.

« We will find out why, but first we have to calm down and pretend to be the Powerpuff Girls. »

« Pretend to be what ?! » said loudly Betty.
Bertha put a hand on Betty's mouth.

« Stop talking that loud ! If the Professor hear us.... »

Betty took off the hand of Bertha.

« I won't pretend to be someone else ! I'm not Buttercup, you're not Blossom and she's not Bubbles. »

Bertha approached Betty, trying to take the advantage of the conversation.

« We're not sure of anything, we must be in danger or something. Even in a purgatory. We have to stick together and pretend to be them until we find a way to get back home. »

Betty didn't back down, not intimated at all.

« Don't give me any orders... I don't know who do you think you are, but... »

« Stop ! » said Beatrice. « We are not going to argue. Bertha's right, we have to find out why are we here and alive.... And like she said, we have to pretend to be the Powerpuff Girls. » her tone was clear, there will be no further discussion.
Bertha sighed, she knows this is the best they can do for now.

« How do you know my name ? » asked Bertha, surprised that Beatrice knew her real name.

« Oh, everyone knows you. You're one of the smartest people in school and you're really pretty. It's hard not to notice you. »
She gave her a reassuring smile. Bertha blushed slightly.

« Oh... thank you. I know you too, you're Beatrice, the daughter of the top model Kyoko and a businessman Frederic, right ? »

Beatrice's smile froze. She didn't like to talk about her parents.

« We... really have to do this ? Presentations and all ? » Betty was annoyed. She crossed her arms and looked at the two others girls who had become her... sisters !?

« I'm Betty by the way... »

« I know you too.  » said Beatrice to break the ice.

« You're one of the best athletes in the school. Better than all the boys. I heard about a sport scholarship for you and... »

« Being strong has nothing to do with being a man or a woman. But thanks, I guess... »

A new moment of silence....

« We should get back downstairs, the Professor must be wondering what we are doing here. But since now we are Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. Got it ? »

Beatrice-Bubbles nodded while Betty-Buttercup rolled her eyes and walked off of the room. The girls followed her ready to face the professor.

***

« Blossom ready ? We'll do this one more time.» she nodded.

The girls were training. After 5 years, their bodies weren't moving correctly. The professor decided to help them little by little starting with the training room. Behind the window Bubbles and Buttercup were looking at Blossom while she was the first one experiencing this machine. There was nothing inside before the professor started to turn and push buttons to start the machine. It was a simulation, the place around Blossom started to change. She doesn't see the girls and the professor, but she can hear them. The voice of the professor resonated. She was in a middle of a road crowed by cars, people, children...

« Take off your headphones Blossom. Your main problem is your ears. I think with time you loose your capacity to control your audition. »

« But... »

« I'm here, don't worry. We will make it together. »

The comforting voice of the professor relaxed her. She took a deep breath and remove her headphones. The noise was deafening and she wanted to cover her ears.

« Great job, that's the first step. Now, try to reduce your field of hearing. Focus on you and less on the noise around you. »

She took another deep breath and try to focus on her. On a normal audition.

But all around her was so... noisy ! The horns of the cars, the children playing and running around, the people talking, the dogs barking....

« Blossom... » even the voice of the professor was too loud.

« It's like staring at a point. Your ears must focus on a point. Focus. »

She cleared her head... as she cleared her head, the voice... the sounds of the conversation, of the people, of the children became quieter and quieter, until she reduced her audition field to a normal level.

« Good job Blossom ! » we can hear how the professor was proud of her. He pushed buttons and the room returns to his initial form. She could see again the professor and the girls. She opened the door and the professor put his hand on her hair.

« I'm proud of my little genius. » his smile was so bright that made her smile too. She strangely felt proud about the professor's compliment.

« Thank you professor... »

Bubbles was in the training room. She had difficulties with her laser eyes. And the professor used the same process as blossom. The professor asked to Bubbles to take off her glasses. As soon as she did, her laser started to come out.

« Alright Bubbles, just like Blossom did you have to focus. Clear out your head and reduce your desire. »

« My desire ? »

« Yes, it's because you want to shoot your laser that they come out. You have to control your desire and clear your head. »

Bubbles did it, she closed her eyes and erased this desire. Why did she want to shoot lasers ? She was angry and scared, the accident, her parents.... She took a breath again and again and when she opened her eyes no laser. A target appeared and she focused on the center of the target, and shoot at it. She could control her lasers.

« Good job Bubbles, that's my little sun. »

Like Blossom, the cheeks of Bubbles became red, she left the room and let her place to Buttercup.

«Buttercup... » she looked at the man.

« You can remove the bracelets. » she did and immediately her body started to float until her head touches the ceiling she was stuck again.
The professor pressed and turned buttons, the room disappeared and let place to a sky. A blue and empty sky. Buttercup looked around... nothing, even under her.

« What am I supposed to do ? » she asked with the feeling that her body keeps elevating.

« You fall. » said calmly the professor.

« Fall ? »

« Yes, you fall. You have to think as if your body was heavy. You're not a feather but a being. You have to feel it »

She mumbled about how stupid and weird this situation was. She closed her eyes and think about how her body is heavy. About what a body is supposed to feel, the fake wind in the room, the touch of the sun and as her thoughts, her feet finally touch the ground.

« Good job Buttercup ! Now, you have to control it. When you want to fly, floating and go in any direction.»

She nodded, for once she felt comfortable in this situation, a way to challenge herself. At the beginning, she didn't control where she wanted to go but she finally learnt how to do it.

« You fly ! Good work Buttercup. »
She made a smug face and crossed her arms.

« Of course ! I'm strong enough to do this. But thanks for the advices. »

« Don't be boastful, young lady. » with a teasing tone, he put a hand on her shoulder proud of her, she tensed but relaxed as soon. The professor had this warming and gentle feeling that made the girls feel comfortable.

During days and days, the professor trained the girls to use their powers correctly. Even if some accident like a laser attack when Bubbles sneezed or when Buttercup was too confident in her flying skills that her body was floating, she doesn't even realize it. The girls trained to use to all their powers, flying skills, superhuman speed, superhuman strength, heat vision, night vision, blast ball.... The professor kept secret their return during those trainings. During that time, crimes were committed like everyday past day during 5 years.

*News break*:

« The city of Townsville is under attack ! A monster as arrived and it's aiming toward the City Hall. Here a video of the mayor. » the face of the journalist is replaced by the mayor of Townsville.

« I will just say one thing. Help ! » Miss Bellum slaps her forehead and behind her notebook take control of the situation.

« An operation is taking place in front of the City Hall. The mayor and the City Hall will be protected. We don't know if could avoid further destruction. Everybody around this area leave soon as possible.» the video stop and the journalist comes back on the screen.

« We miss our Powerpuff girls and... » the TV was turned off.

« Girls... if you don't feel ready, don't worry, you... »

« We will save the city. » said Blossom.

« We can't just sit here and do nothing. » said Bubbles.

« We don't have the choice... and I really want to try my lasers. » said Buttercup.

« It's not a game... you're so immature. » Blossom said while she was rolling her eyes.

« I'm not immature and you should remove the stick in your... »

« Stop ! At least seeing you arguing like before mean you're really back. »

Blossom and Buttercup were just glaring at each other.

« Alright. I made suits for you girls. They're in the laboratory. »

They followed the professor to the laboratory. Three suits were placed in a corner. All of them, as the image of the girls. Pink, blue and green.

« Do you really think I will wear this ? » said Buttercup with a grimace.

« Come on, it's going to be fun. Hmm... maybe not fun, but entertaining. And it's better than wearing patient shirts. » said Bubbles.
Buttercup were mumbling about how stupid and weird this situation is. They took their suits and changed in their room. The professor knocked on the door, he fixed the door few days ago, and see his daughters.

« I'm so proud of you. The suits are flexible and easy to wear. They will protect you against the cold and the heat. Are you ready ? »

They looked at each other before nodding and the flew through their window toward the City Hall.

*City Hall of Townsville*:

While the mayor was hiding under his desk, a crew of policemen was waiting for the monster to come. Their weapons aimed toward his direction. The monster arrived a monster of 12 tone and 22 feet, it has multiple eyes and his body was hard as if it was wearing an armor. But before they shoot at him, three tracks pink, blue and green are seen.
A big ball blast hit the monster head on, it back down a bit. With all his strength he let out a scream.

« Pwaa, how long didn't you brush your teeth ? » said Buttercup while she pressed her nose.

« Not time for fun Buttercup. » said Blossom. She rolled her eyes.

« If I can't make some jokes... you're too serious. I told you remove the stick stuck in your...»

« Girls.... » said Bubbles a bit worried.

Blossom and Buttercup stopped arguing and they're looking at the monster. The monster had his hand insinue of their throat ready and removed a ball made of saliva and unidentified objects. It blew on this « ball » and the ball became hard as his armor. It threw the ball on the girls. Bubbles tried to use her lasers, but it didn't work and they dodge it. Buttercup tried to hit the monster head on, but his armor what too hard, the monster smash her on the ground.
Bubbles tried her supersonic scream on him. The monster didn't seem to be affected by that and screamed more.
An idea pops up in the head of Blossom. She gathered the girls and explained her plan.

« Look, you'll distract him while I use my ice breath. »

« Ice breath ? » asked Bubbles, Blossom nodded.

« Yes, in the cartoon Blossom has an ice breath ability. I'll use it to break is armor, and it won't have any defense. »

They nodded, and while Bubbles and Buttercup were distracting the monster Blossom used her ice breath ability to freeze him. She concentrated her thoughts on her breath and while the air in her cheeks starting to accumulate, she blew it on the monster. A kick from Buttercup broke the ice and the armor broke, naked and embarrassed the monster ran away toward the monsters island.
The girls landed on the ground while the policemen, people, journalists were staring at them disbelief. Cheers and applause exploded around them.

Townsville has their heroes back.... But for how long ?

They came back home, the whole fight on the TV we're playing again and again. The mayor called the professor Utonium, ready to meet the girls again.

*Powerpuff girls's bedroom*

They were laying in their respective beds associated with their colors. They have changed their suits for others clothes they borrowed to the professor.

« At least the mayor hasn't changed a lot... » said Buttercup.

« He still a such cry baby.... » giggle Bubbles

« I don't understand how miss Bellum does... » admitted Blossom.
They're making fun of him. Buttercup cuts the funny moment.

« I want to go back home. I don't know for you but, I have projects and other things to do than fighting monsters and all.... I miss my family... »

« I understand but right now we have to understand this situation. It can't be a coincidence for us to be here. » said Blossom.

« And we died... maybe our bodies are... » said Bubbles not sure how to finish her sentence.

« Don't. Don't finish this sentence, I don't want to hear any of these stupidities. We're not, we're not. » said Buttercup abruptly, she started pacing.

« Buttercup, calm down. We can't act like this. Not when the professor is here... » she tries to calm Buttercup and walk toward her.

« Don't tell me what to do. You don't command me. »

« I'm not here to command. I'm just telling you to calm yourself. We can't act under impulsion. We have to know what happened to the real Powerpuff girls and how to go back into our own body.... »

Blossom was interrupted by the walk of the professor coming in their room. Buttercup sat on her bed.

« Girls, I've just realized you must not have clothes to fit you. » he extended a credit card to Blossom. « Why don't you go to the shopping mall ? I can't come.... I- well I have a lot of work in the lab. » the professor was trying to escape to the seance of torture-shopping. He left them and the girls were glancing at each other. Bubbles took the card totally exciting.

« We. Have. To go. Now ! »

Without further discussion Bubbles went by the window toward to the shopping mall and Blossom followed her.

« I'll join you later... I want to rest a bit. » said Buttercup. The tension was tightening her stomach, she lay on her bed and look at the ceiling. How they couldn't understand her, she needed to go back home right now.
The silence....
The silence was covering her and she fell asleep.

*Place unknown*

This place.... Everything here was a total disorder. Where is the up, the bottom or the ground no idea. There was only a sofa and from this sofa a distorted voice.

« My, my.... Look who is back. I thought you had eliminated the menace. » the voice sounded charming at first but this tone doesn't let any suspense. The person was mad.

« We did. » said a red head.

« Does they seem erased to you ?» he claps his clamps and multiple images of the girls fighting a monster appeared.

« We.... »

« Shut up ! » the anger of the voice made the place shook the room.

« I want you to erase them. Definitely and no mistake this. Or you know what will happen right ? »
Silence.
A clamp opened up a portal to... the city of Townsville ?

«The boys are back in town... » a sinister laugh comes out from their throat, resonating in the place.

Once again the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuff girls.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

18.4K 491 20
When Juvia decides to finally give into her best friend Natsu's offer and move in with him . She realizes that she is in for the ride of her life . ...
254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
MISTRESS OF FLAME Από C.C.

Φαντασίας

9.2M 647K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
891K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...