Where Art Goes To Fester || ア...

By CalysisProductions

This is where art goes to fester. Be it mine or Ray's or whoever else's. Credit will be given, don't worry. More

アートが膿む場所
We getting out of the Genocide Run with this one 🔥🔥🔥
The Imp and The Artist
And now for something completely different
So uh
Zoophobic
The Devil's Heaven
Master-Tapes OST Cover (+ GF Redesign)
WE ARE SO BACK
Another Birthday Art (NSFW)
It's Koysing Time
It's Koysing Time (2)
The Hell's Receptionist
The Return of the Rabbissassin (+Update)
The New Radio Demon

The Master-Tapes (PT.1)

20 3 0
By CalysisProductions

So uh, F4KQCID3 and I got bored as shite one night. Little known fact, but I have been in the FNF Community once, y'know, before it overcame Undertale (trust me, we'll get to that in due-time) in having a Fandom that's more toxic than Peak Chernobyl.

So, the result of 2 years of being more bitter than a bipolar lemon? This.

The first redesign of 6 to come, y'know, before we got sidetracked by Helluva Boss stuff. Enter: Adrian. Younger Brother of Kaguya Miku (Story for another time) and boyfriend of Cheryl Dearest (Again, story for another time).
Figured he should look a lil edgier, he's a faux-tough guy young adult who hasn't truly aged since 15.
Oh and uh, yeah, made him a slight bit taller too, y'know, because of course. He's 19 for fucks sake, he deserves to atleast be a manlet, not a borderline pre-teen.

Also also, bonus:

Funny bunny man! Trust me, you'll be seeing alot more of him. Lyric was practically made for a rhythm game environment. Dunno if I like how the boots are proportioned, his boots really aren't that big in his normal design... Oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 418 41
Twenty years ago....a war hero 'One' was titled as the 'Ultimate Hope'. He had saver countless of innocents from explosions, even his enemies from fa...
21.9K 171 8
(Use this with caution it could be dangerous and who ever made this thing to summon creepypasta thanks to u I made a book kinda of it and don't worry...
35.5K 1.1K 21
Ask or dare America and Japan anything.
27.3K 290 13
Eclipse a cold and distant umbreon who had a normal life until he met Light a jolteon who's a caring and loving pokémon. Can she change eclipse diffe...