We getting out of the Genocide Run with this one 🔥🔥🔥

Okay, okay, jokes aside, I did mention Undertale would be a story for another time, so here is said time! Once again, a product of me and F4KQCID3's buffoonery.

Brief History: Glitchtale is an Undertale Fan-Project by one P̶e̶d̶o̶ ̶E̶n̶a̶b̶l̶e̶r Camilla Cuevas and has remained one of the most popular and ambitious fan-projects  in the entire fandom, especially after the introduction of Betê Noir. Small issue: It's a bit cack, what with an incoherent story, characters painfully out of themselves and action scenes with basically no substance beyond "Hey, this looks cool"

Long Story short, my bitchass decided, hey!... What if I remade this? I do it alot, it's quite a problem- But regardless, there have been a feeewww redesigns so far. So then:

First, we have Jessica Gray

First, we have Jessica Gray. She was originally basically just a one-note monster racist before getting what I like to call the Stolas Treatment™. She gets UWU'd to death and they basically just forget that she:
A) Causes Sans' Death
and
B) Was a MASSIVE FUCKING RACIST
Basically, the AMD is out, the UME Agency is in, and she retains that bigotry a bit longer because it's better if it's developed out of her instead of just forgotten about (trust me, it isn't the only time Camilla does it in Season 2).

Second off, an OC:

Eli Grace, the SOUL of MERCY

Eli Grace, the SOUL of MERCY. Yeah, the SOUL System is different in this, don't mind it. So uh, remember all of those nameless lame people towards the end of Glitchtale during Betê's War? Yeah, I got inspired and now we have new characters! This is the only one who's been drawn, and despite her pacifism, she kinda has to go against it for... Well, survival mostly, but also protecting her Blood Brother, Caleb, and her friend, Sarah (she's very important).

And, well... Here's a bit more of something controversial as a character redesign.

May I introduce you all to...
Doctor William Davis Gaster, in his full form.

whistlesYeah this is a bit radical of a design

whistles
Yeah this is a bit radical of a design. Now, Gaster could've been a fine character in Glitchtale, but uh, yeah, I wasn't the most fond of what he was becoming: a really poor allegory for PTSD and a total deus-ex machina. What do we get instead? Swag Scientist Dude who feels like if Baofu from Persona 2 Eternal Punishment became a Monster.
It's uh, yeah, a bit wild.

If y'all wanna hear me elaborate on this Glitchtale Retake, entitled GUILTY SOUL, then uh, you might want to seek out my Discord, I ain't turning this Art Book into an Essay.

That's all I really have to say for now. Bye bye!~