The Wingless Scandal / Shichi...

Від Iwriteyoureadk

! Discontinued A demon with an abnormality starts attending school and comes across two teachers who stand ou... Більше

The Oracle and the Martyr
Misery Likes Company
Fear Magic
The Gargoyle
Soft and Firm
Rises and Falls
Teachers' Favourite
Fireworks
Orientation and Friends
Mission Accomplished and a Physical Exam
Teacher Trip Part 1
Teacher Trip Part 2
Signature Of A Hoarding Demon
Sabotage
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Tending to a Beast
Warmth of Flesh
Crushes
A Way To His Heart
An Immoral God

Discontinuation Notice

251 8 8
Від Iwriteyoureadk

Hello dear readers, thank you for sticking around for so long with this book of mine that I essentially abandoned at one point. I'll have to nip this one in the bud because I very well understand I will not have the time nor love to update it anymore.

I like to always push myself to the limit and just write whatever comes up, creating worlds in my spare time and more ideas have been swimming in my brain that I couldn't make yet. I will pause other books that I could maybe one day return to, but this one is going to end.

Next time I need a structure, a beggining and an end, so that the conclusion is satisfying for all.

 Thank you for reading,

with love

 Iwriteyoureadk.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

210K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
36.5K 608 43
Reminder: This book is mine and i don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other. This story is only for gays, if you're not comfortable pl...
18.2K 211 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...
59.5K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! • • •I do not own Iruma-k...