FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

41|➴Promises➴

2.2K 271 52
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Ayaan knocked on Ishani's room door and was impatiently waiting when she'll be opening the door, but frowned at finding Rehana.

“Bhai” Rehana lowered her lashes and let him come inside.

“You didn't go to sleep?” Ayaan asked, checking the time on his wrist watch.

“I'm going now” She replied politely and turned to leave when Ishani came out from the washroom and screamed in joy.

“Di this is so cute”

Rehana felt ashamed to be here when the newlyweds would be together.

“You're looking good” She said with a smile and Ishani smiled brightly then swirled, looking down at her cute strawberry print pyjama, which Rehana and Divya bought for her. She found Ishani still didn't notice Ayaan, as he was standing near the door and Ishani was lost in her world, smiling happily.

“I should leave. Good night bhai. Good night Ishani”

Ishani frowned and looked at the direction where he was standing, nodding his head with a smile to Rehana.

“Good night Rehana. Sweet dreams” Ayaan patted Rehana's head and she smiled back at him.

“Wish her good night Ishani” Ayaan said in a mocking tone as Ishani was too shocked to react finding him there in her room when she was laughing and dancing like a child.

“Huh… . Good night Di” She managed to utter and Rehana left.

After Rehana left, Ayaan closed the door and marched towards her.

She gulped looking at his dark black eyes and stepped back, until her back touched the closet room door.

“Stop there.” Ayaan said and she stood straight.

He caged her between him and the closed door, looking at her softly.

“Who bought you this outfit?” He tucked the curls behind her hairs and wiped the water droplets from her cheeks.

“Rehana di and Divya di”

“You liked it?”

“Yes it's the prettiest one from the four others.” She replied happily nodding her head and he chuckled.

“And what about the gifts I bought for you? You didn't like them?” Ayaan pulled her closer, holding her waist and she giggled feeling ticklish, while her hands went to his chest.

“I love all the teddies. But why so many? I just asked for one” She pouted and Ayaan pecked her lips.

Ishani was statued, her movement stopped when he pecked her lips, eyes widened in shock and hands were fisted on his blazer collar.

Ayaan chuckled and pecked again on her lips.
“Come out from your delulu world Mrs. Suryavanshi”

Ishani shook her head making him laugh out loud and then she hugged him. Burying her face in his chest. She could feel the rambling as he was laughing.

“Welcome to my home, to my life, and to my heart Ishani”
He said, wrapping his arms tightly around her frame and inhaling deeply. While Ishani smiled and lightly pecked his blazer.
She couldn't help and pecked again. Thinking he wouldn't know, she smiled sheepishly. But her smile vanished when she heard him saying.

“Done pecking my chest?”

“Huhh…  I was not”

“As you wish”

Ishani came out from the hug and stuck her tongue out. Ayaan scrunched his brows and bent down, while she was clueless about what he is upto.

“Ayaan” She whined when Ayaan picked her in bridal style and her hands went to encircle them around his neck.

Ayaan came near the bed and dropped her there gently, before sitting behind her, resting his back on the headpost and pulling her close.

“ Are you happy?”

“I am. I am really happy. But I miss my papa a lot. He was the only person who suffered more than me.” His hold got tightened and she inhaled sharply.

“I know he did sin. After marrying Mumma he should leave my mother but he didn't and I'm the result of their sin. But he never treated me badly. Never. He took all the blame the society throws at me. But didn't let anyone point their fingers at me. But the only person to whom he felt guilty is mumma and suhani di. He didn't raise his voice at them because he knew he was the culprit. He was the homewrecker. And they thought it's his weakness. And just because papa never told anything to Suhani di and mumma they used to bully me.” Tears escaped from her eyes continuously.

She wiped her cheeks with her palms and then held his palms which were holding her by stomach.
She smiled at him looking over her shoulder and said.

“You know whenever Mumma Or Suhani di used to scold me or bad mouth me, papa bought for me pastries to make up my mood secretly.” She smiled remembering the days when she enjoyed the pastry party with her father, laughing and him telling her about her mother.

“Ishani”

“Hmm”

“Look at me” Ayaan turned her towards him and cupped her cheeks.

“Promise me in any circumstance you will never ever leave your place. You will never leave your right. You will stand by your side if the world is against you” He said, forwarding his hand to her.

“But Ayaan…”

“No but Ishani. You have to promise me. You are too innocent for this world, Ishani. And if something happen to you I'll die”

Ishani placed her palm over his lips and shook her head.

“Please do not say this. I promise you. But please do not say this. I will be left alone without you” Ishani sobbed and Ayaan hugged her.

“Okay okay. Stop crying Ishu”

She smiled with tears hearing the nickname and kissed on his chest but this time longer.

~♥~

“Bye… . I've to go now” Raunak said, kissing Divya's forehead and she smiled.

Divya has come to drop Raunak.
“Bye. I love you” she said, kissing his right cheek and giggled when Raunak turned his other cheek to her.

Divya went to kiss his other cheek when Raunak turned and her lips met his. His hand went to hold her face and sucked her lips out of life.

“You're too bad” She said feeling breathless after he pulled out, keeping his forehead touched with her.

“And I love you” He said, gulping the hurt as what he was going to do would break her.

“You are looking so sexy today” Raunak winked, adjusting her dupatta properly around her chest and she looked at him with admiration.

“Mayank bhai and bhabi are home?” She asked looking out of the window to his house.

“Hmm. With their little baby boy” She smiled hearing him.

“Do you love baby boys or girls?” Divya asked, caressing his cheek.

“baby boy of others and baby girl for myself” Divya chuckled and he too joined her.

“Go go. I'll be late either. My bodyguards are waiting too. " She whined looking back at the car where her bodyguards were.

“Your Abhi bhaiya loves you so much” Raunak said, caressing her cheek bone and she smiled brightly nodding her head as yes.

“good night. See you tomorrow” She said, stepping out from the car.

“Why tomorrow? Why not tonight over video call?” Raunak asked and Divya giggled.

“Okay fine tonight over video call” saying Divya waved and left for her car.

~♥~

“Maa take care of yourself, you were coughing too much” Hiya said when she came outside of the mansion to see them off along with Abhimaan and others.

“See how much she loves me” Meera said to Vihaan who rolled his eyes and looked at Hiya who's glaring at her.

“Really you should take care of yourself Meera ji” Samaira said, stepping forward and holding her hands. while Hiya stood aside.

“Meet me at my cabin before the class hour” Vihaan whispered in her ear and she turned her face to look at him but found he was smiling, talking with Abhimaan.

He side eyed her and she mouthed no sheepishly then turned her face to the other side.

“I hope you will keep her happy, Vihaan” Abhimaan patted Vihaan's shoulder lightly and Vihaan smiled.

“I will try to give her everything she deserves”
Abhimaan smiled sensing the determination in his voice and nodded his head.

“See you soon Abhimaan” Vihaan shook his hand with Abhi and left after glancing at Hiya for the last time.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
After so many weeks I know. But kya karu....
How is the chapter?
I hope everyone's doing well in their life, person and professional and everything.

To the readers who were asking about when the story is going to be end?
So the answer is... There is a lot of time . They didn't even entered in the middle part of their life.
It's just the beginning.
It'll be a long story with minimum 100 or more than 100 parts.
May be, yeh 2024 pura saal hi beet jaye yeh story khatam hone mein.
Enjoy reading, keep voting, spread positivity, keep commenting your heart out.
I would love to read your thoughts regarding the story progress. And I'll definitely change if anything is missing or left out till now.
And how is your new year going?
Mine is same as every year, study study study. Hashhhhh

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 130 18
Book language will be hindi + English So hello fairies.... Let me just give you a clear and brief introduction about my book. So it's a multi coupl...
457K 25.1K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...