THE SPACE BETWEEN US pt. 1

_JustDebbie_ tarafından

Katniss was quiet and Cole noticed, he let her go. If it was someone else, he wouldn't do that. "Or else what... Daha Fazla

Author's Note.
CHARACTER SKETCH
Epilogue
Chapter One: Top besties
Chapter Two: A strange name
~IMPORTANT NOTE~
Chapter Three: Detention
Chapter Four : Stay
Chapter Five: Report.
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER ⚠️
ASTHETICS 🌄
MUST READ⚠️⚠️⚠️
NOTICE.
MY BABIES!!!

LISTEN!!!

17 2 0
_JustDebbie_ tarafından

Hi there my lovely readers!!!

Before I start the second half of 'TSBU' I have some things to say..

* This is not the book where the guys popularity is exaggerated, that's not the point of my book so I won't put much of it, just have it at the back of your mind that Cole is a very popular person.

* I will only mention characters when I need them.

*Some people may ask if Katniss is a nerd but I do think so,  she has a lot of friends requests but she rejects them consciously, she's in kpop, kdramas, books and she's definitely the type to obsess over book characters.

When I was younger, I saw myself, uploading my book on Wattpad and at that time, I wanted to have something like a book club, where authors and readers talk about books they've read and maybe in the future make a book of our own.

Let me know what you think!

Also I'd like to know where my readers are from.

I'm so sorry for the inconveniences.

Love you guys❤️

_DebbieBanks_

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

981K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
91.4K 5.7K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
723K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
93.8K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...