linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

2.6K 70 31
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
nurses office !

( tw! themes of eating disorders. my dms are always open, love u guys<33 )

liked by darknessislife and others

edwardcullensgf lets start a prayer chain🙏🙏🙏

letsgetrowdy WHY IS SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENING TO U
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf im sorry🙁🙁

addictedtomolly why wasnt i informed of this

joshnorris10 what did u do to her
— view all replies
huggywuggy I DIDNT DO ANYTHING
bradytkachuk dev blink twice if u need help
edwardcullensgf i can abrely open my eyes

11zebras ARE YOU OKAY?
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf im gonna die in two days
11zebras WHAT

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"why the fuck didn't you tell me you were here!" the couple heard, immediately turning to look at the entrance to find julien entering the room in a panicked spree "i had to find out from social media"

"hey" devon smiled loopily, the tiredness making her act as if she was high.

"answer my question" he said pointedly, stopping at the foot of her bed with his hands on his hips, barely seeing quinn sitting on an uncomfortable looking chair besides dev's bed.

"i didn't think it was that serious" she shrugged, avoiding eye contact.

"i don't appreciate you not telling me this stuff" jule pointedly stated, looking at her with a hard look on his eyes.

"i'm sorry" she said sheepishly "i would hug you but i have a bunch of wires on my body" she muttered, holding her arm for emphasis.

"what are they for? why are you even here?" he said, sitting at the foot of her bed.

"my period is late"

"you're never late" he interjected, looking at her with furrowed brows.

"it's so weird that you both know that" she mumbled as quinn smiled in amusement.

"wait, so are you, like, pregnant?" jule asked uncomfortably, looking from dev to quinn repeatedly.

"no. we did a test at home and another one here and they were both negative" quinn said as he stood up next to jule at the foot of dev's bed, not noticing the way dev was widely smiling.

"they're running blood tests right now and apparently i'm too dehydrated so they're giving me fluids" she smiled tiredly, lifting her arm up for emphasis.

"why are you in a room if you aren't like, admitted?"

"a couple of people recognized quinn outside" dev smiled, looking at quinn as he blushed with embarrassment.

"no fucking way, that's hilarious"

"it's really not" he winced, already able to picture the million stupid ways dev would get hate just because people saw them in the emergency room. he had already taken her phone from her.

jule was about to open his mouth when his phone started ringing. with a huff he took it out from his pocket and answered angrily "what do you want?" he said as quinn and devon exchanged curious glances "she's fine, i'm with her right now. you're on speaker" he grumbled, putting the phone up.

"devon lynn pierce and quintin jerome hughes! why are you both ignoring me!" trevor yelled from the line, making quinn roll his eyes.

"oh, i have no idea where my phone is" dev said, suddenly aware she did have no idea.

"what happened to you? why are you in the hospital!" trevor asked in a yell, almost ripping his hair out in the process.

"she's just getting some tests" jule reassured, a little smile covering his face when he saw the tender way quinn was looking at devon.

in that exact moment, the noise of the door opening interrupted whatever trevor was going to say, thankfully "trev, the doctor is here. i'll call you later"

"no! i want to kno-"

"sorry. hi" jule said sheepishly, looking at the doctor who stood intimidatedly next to him.

"hi, i'm doctor spencer. we have your blood results. unfortunately, they show that you're anemic. you have low red cells and low levels of hemoglobin which could be from bad eating habits" the doctor explained, knocking the smile off dev's face and the breath out of julien's lungs.

julien turned to look at devon with wide eyes immediately catching her panicked filled ones while quinn looked curiously between them. devon shook her head gently, begging him to not say a thing but julien just took a deep breath and closed his eyes, turning to look at the doctor "she had an eating disorder a couple years back. i thought she was doing better, i really did" he whispered, quickly looking away and briskly wiping the tear that fell from his eye.

quinn looked at devon, his eyes narrowed in disbelief while devon tried to make herself smaller "it's possible it has been growing for a couple years but it would explain the dizziness, tiredness and your late menstrual cycle"

"how, how do we help?" quinn asked, stepping away from her bed as he shook his head, his mind reeling with all the facts he had noticed but did nothing about.

"she needs to eat more. it's gonna be a long road but with support and getting the appropriate help you'll be back to your feet in no time" the doctor smiled, closing the binder he held in his hands "i'll book a psych appointment if you want

"no, i'm fine" dev shut down, angrily wiping her tears "when can you take off this iv?"

"you need to have a couple minutes more. you were alarmingly dehydrated. i'll come and take it out myself when it's done"

"thank you doctor" quinn said, nodding his head in appreciation as he stood with his arms crossed.

"how did you hide that from me? all this time- i thought- why devy?" jule brokenly whispered, slowly walking closer to her.

"i'm sorry jule" she muttered, hiding her face from both of them. she was embarrassed, embarrassed that once again she couldn't deal with it. that once again she was proven weak for not being able to deal with things normally and now she was gonna have to face the consequences, again. and to add to insult, she dissapointed julien, she dissapointed her parents and she dissapointed quinn. she was a dissapointment.

"it's not your fault" he sighed, quickly averting his eyes to quinn's tense posture. he was turned away from them and appeared to be taking deep breaths. jule smiled at her tearfully, leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead before leaving the room quietly under the excuse that he wanted to go to the bathroom but in reality he wanted to be able to cry without devon feeling bad.

the room fell into silence, and unlike every time the couple was left like that, this time it was uncomfortable.

quinn took a sudden deep breath, still turned away as he harshly ran his hands through his face in pure stress before breathing deeply "i noticed. i knew you weren't okay but i was away, i couldn't keep track of it very well, i'm sorry"

"why are you sorry?" she asked, furrowing her brows in confusion as she stared at his back, fearing for the moment he would turn around.

"for not helping when i should've" he cried, finally looking at her, letting her see the tears falling from his eyes. he felt so powerless and he felt like a failure. his only job was to take care of her and he was repeatedly proved that he was a shit boyfriend. if he couldn't protect her from herself how could he protect her from anything else?

devon sighed, giving him her hand to try and make him walk cloder, craving his touch and reassurance "you couldn't have known. i'm sorry for putting you through this. i tried, i really did" she cried, hoping he would grab her hand and he did, tenderly squeezing it on his own as he walked closer.

"don't say sorry for anything. i'm gonna help you get better. i swear to god you're gonna be okay" he whispered, holding her face in between his hands, finishing his claim with a gentle kiss on her lips, resting his forehead on hers once they pulled away.

devon stay silent, willing herself to stop crying cause it was her fault, she caused this, she didn't deserve to cry. but now, the cat was out of the bag and she had to tell quinn everything. no more secrets "it first happened when you left. i was so sad and i centered my whole life around college that i often forgot to take a break and eat. then i noticed i could last days without feeling hungry, that the pain was bearable, the pain was the only thing that reminded me i was still alive" she explained quietly, pouring her guts out to him, hoping he wouldn't hate her after "then i started to drink a lot, to numb that pain. it got so bad to the point that i passed out one day. jule found me in the hospital two days later"

quinn stayed quiet, taking it all in. he'd caused all of this. all of her pain, her suffering, he had caused it all because he was selfish and he was stupid and careless and now he was staring at the consequences "i'm sorry dev, i'm so sorry i caused you this" he whispered, staring at her with sorrowfull eyes as he ran his hands through her hair comfortingly.

"you didn't cause anything baby. it's my brain, i didn't know how to deal with it"

"everything is gonna be fine, we're gonna be fine, okay?" he reassured, badly needing to hug his girl but couldn't due to the wires on her arm "you're gonna be fine" he whispered, kissing her forehead repeatedly.

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
this hit too close im sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 720 15
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥'𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 he's convinced that they're soulmates but she just doesn't know it yet. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 luke hu...
382K 4.6K 53
Alexandra Cohen accepts the job of her dreams, not knowing that she would meet the boy of her dreams because of it
23.6K 1K 23
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉...
142K 2.7K 43
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . ⋆。˚ 🧸 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━...