Be My Girlfriend

By Seventeen_AJ

"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

41

5.4K 174 33
By Seventeen_AJ

Jo's P.O.V.

"What are you doing here?" I was surprised to see Brittany who seemed to be coming out from Mrs.Schmidt's house.

I looked behind her where Mrs.Schmidt was standing on her door frame, smiling and waving at me.

I smiled back at her.

I was hoping she would go back inside, but she didn't. I don't want her to hear me pushing Brittany away.

"Can we talk?" My eyes diverted to her electric blue ones. They seemed in pain and sad.

I looked again where Mrs.Schmidt was and she was still there, still smiling.

I had no other choice but to let Brittany inside.

I walked straight to my bedroom and with her following me. I would love this conversation to take place in our living room but I feel more depressed just by looking at our dirty sofa, you can't even sit on it.

"Thank you for..." 

"I don't want to hear it, what are you doing here? And what were you doing in Mrs.Schmidt's house?" I asked her as I threw my bag on my bed.

Brittany looked startled... And scared? 

"I'm... First, I just want to apologize for what I said at the field, I didn't mean that I swear!" She was looking at anything but me, her hands were not idly by, she was fidgeting I think.

This is the first time I have seen Brittany like this, helpless and out of words.

"Second... I umm, I came here earlier, and Mrs. Schmidt happened to be outside. She invited me inside for tea and I couldn't resist... "

Finally, her electric blue eyes found mine.

I was mad but I couldn't help but drown in her eyes. She was looking at me intently while making small steps towards me. 

I want to step backward but my feet seem to be glued down to the floor.

Brittany took my hands with her, she looked down gazing at our hands. We were just inches apart so imagine my self-control not to pull her in for even just a hug.

"Rachel told me you were crying in the morning..." 

Brittany lifted her face, meeting my eyes. She was staring at me so lovingly then diverting to my lips, going back to my eyes again, then again to my lips.

Whatever she's doing, it's working.

So much of self-control.

In just a second, I closed our gap. I pulled her by the hand, crashing her softness to mine.

She was surprised at first but recovered quickly. 

Soon enough, our tongues were dancing together to a sound only our hearts knew.

I was still mad but god, kissing her washed everything away. All the pain I felt from last night to this morning, seemed to all be gone.

"How are you doing this to me, Brittany? How can I not stay mad at you?" I whispered on her lips in between kisses.

She didn't answer that but just kissed me passionately. She was pushing me till my back reached my wall.

Then I felt her hand on the hem of my shirt, gently lifting it. Her fingers touching my bare skin sends a shiver down my spine.

I'm so hot, my body screams hot and Brittany knows it. 

She removed my shirt, separating our lips for a moment but reconnecting it right away. 

Her hands reached up my ribs, removing my sports bra, and in just a second I was topless.

She stopped kissing me and pulled herself a little, admiring my half-naked body.

"God, you're so beautiful!" She said in a hoarse voice. I thought she was going to kiss me again but she had a different plan.

Her lips landed on my breast while her hand massaged the other. Her other hand guided mine to hold the back of her neck while she suck on my nipple, biting and pulling.

I shut my eyes tight, my nails probably left a mark on her skin as I felt the sensation it brought me. 

Her hands are now on the garter of my shorts, it didn't take her long to pull it down.

I found myself wiggling the shorts down, helping her with the process of removing it.

I want her inside me, and I want her now.

Naked in front of Brittany, her eyes are full of lust.

She kneeled in front of me, spread my legs a little bit for her to have access to my center. But I myself had a different plan too.

I lift one of my legs to the ottoman on the foot of my bed, when I look down at Brittany, she looks satisfied as a small smirk forms on her lips.

Then she ate me out. Licking and sucking my ball of nerves, sliding her tongue into my folds, pleasuring me till my eyeballs are at the back of my head, making me moan her name repeatedly.

When she felt I was about to reach my climax, she inserted one finger to add to my pleasure.

She pumped it a bit hard, There was still a little pain at first but it subsided as the pressure built up in my lower abdomen.

My hands which were at the back of her head, were pushing it more toward my center as my body shook reaching my climax. 

I came but Brittany's head was still in between my legs, licking all my juices.

She pulled her finger out of me, looked up at me, and without breaking eye contact, she let me watch again as she sucked on her finger, tasting me.

So fucking hawtt!

"Come here!" 

I pulled her up to level with me, smashing my lips onto hers and tasting myself.

I kissed her hungrily while I removed her top aggressively. Not wasting any time, I unclasp her bra.

I arched my back from the wall, taking control, I pushed her to the bed.

Brittany was smirking, she unbuttoned her pants while I crawled on top of her, wedging my body in between her legs.

Before I reconnected our lips, I heard her speak.

"I love you." She said whispering.

It was a whisper that was meant for only me to hear it

Those words were enough to fuel more my burning desire.

I have no idea what to do but I let my instinct and my heart lead me.

My lips found hers, I gave her small kisses, teasing her, making her want more before kissing her passionately. My tongue slid through her parted lips, brushing against hers before sucking her lower lip, giving it a bite before letting it go.

She moaned my name as soon as our lips parted.

I trailed down her jawline, copying what she had done to me earlier. Then I tasted her neck, she smells so good and I can't help but to suck on her skin.

My hand was up the side of her neck, kind of choking her as I tried to keep her face steady.

"God, you're so good, Jo.!" I heard her moan.

I left her neck when satisfied and trailed down to her clavicle, making sure to kiss, lick and suck every corner of her body.

Brittany's moan is getting louder. Her eyes were fully shut, her hands scratching my back, nails digging through my skin.

I was about to reach up to her breasts when I felt her hands on my arm, squeezing me.

I looked up to meet her eyes.

"Are you sure, Babe?"

__________________________________

Hello, my lovely and funny readers, I set up a ko-fi account, so if you want to treat me, send me a gift, or just simply motivate me, please feel free to visit my page: Ko-fi.com/lunamarcelo :)

Follow me on IG as well: LunaMarcel0

Thank youuuu for always supporting my work, I'm reading all your comments and I love how invested you are in the story :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
1.4M 31.7K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
9.9K 225 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...