The Me You Knew is DEAD (Bull...

Від M3tALh34DUnDead

Basically, RWBY, other teams, and the teachers are cunts and they start treating Jaune like shit and he becom... Більше

Hatred
Slugger

Gunslinger

86 5 2
Від M3tALh34DUnDead

I look at the armor and the bat that I made last night, but somehow it didn't seem like enough. I leave beacon again and head to a weapons shop. I had about $800 lein left to spend. If I want another weapon, I want something I can use at a distance. The bell rings, alerting the store clerk.

Weapons Clerk: Ah hello. How can I help you?

Me: I'm looking for a gun.

I take out my huntsman in training ID.

Me: I lost my sword so I'm looking for something a little better. Something with range.

W.C.: Well we have a lot of guns on sale now. Pistols, rifles, shotguns, sub machine guns, you name it.

I nod and look around. Somehow, I feel compelled to buy a second pistol. As I look at the guns on display-.

???: Hey~. Jaune boy~.

I look around frantically for the man, but didn't see him.

???: I'm the case dickhead.

I look back at the case and....I see a big ass revolver with white ivory grips...almost exactly like the gun the stranger shot me with.

Me: What the fuck?

W.C: Ah. I see you set your eyes on that beauty.

He takes it out and shows it to me.

W.C: BFR .44 magnum

Me: Big Fucking Revolver.

W.C: Yep. 7.5 inch barrel. Can take down a grim the size of a fucken bear.

He hands it to me and I hold it. It felt like I was holding my first born baby, only this one can obliterate anything in its goddamn path.

Me: Woah...How much?

W.C: $600 lein is the market price but since you don't have a weapon, I can sell it for $500

I take out my cash and hand it to him. I also buy three boxes of ammo. I take the gun with me to the dump and practice shooting. First shot and the damn thing nearly flew out of my hand. I need more time shooting this, especially one handed. Pretty soon, I get the hang of it and even started fanning the hammer like a cowboy. I twirl the gun around, put it in a hip holster, then started walking back to Beacon.

{Timeskip}

I went into my teams dorm and I see Pyrrah there.

Pyrrah: Jaune. You ready for the fight?

Me: Yeah. I just need to grab some things.

I grab my two revolvers, my machete, and my barbed slugger. Pyrrah looks at the bat with worry.

Pyrrah: Jaune. Why do you have that?

Me: Cardin has a mace, now I have a bat.

Pyrrah: Don't you think you have a bit too much?

Me: Too much is all I need.

I load both revolvers and holster them.

Me: This prick will know pain.

I was about to walk out of the dorm...until I walked up to Pyrrah and held her shoulders.

Me: By the way, I never had the courage to say this but I find you extremely attractive.

I press my lips against hers and kiss her deeply. She was surprised by this but slowly sinks into the kiss. After breaking the kiss I walk out of the dorm to head to Glynda's classroom. Pyrrah was stunned from the kiss and had a goofy smile.

{Timeskip}

I sit in Glynda's lecture and I can feel the classrooms glares at me. I take out my revolvers and spin the cylinders, making a rapid clicking sound. I keep doing this till it annoys Glynda.

Glynda: Jaune. No weapons allowed in the classroom.

Me: *keeps spinning cylinder*

Glynda: Jaune. Knock it off.

Me: *Keeps spinning*

She growls and walks up to me. When she was close, I use my hand to fan the hammer, aiming at her from the hip. She stops dead in her tracks and tries reaching for her wand.

Me: If we're gonna play this game GoodBitch you better have a quick hand. I see you so much as touch that wand, you'll get a stomach full of .44 magnum hollow points, that will put a hole the size of My FUCKING FIST THROUGH!

I hear someone get up and aim my second revolver at them.

Me: That goes for you too shit-head. Now. Sit in your seat, go back to your shitty lecture or I go full blown Pumped Up Kicks in this bitch.

Glynda:....

Yang:....

They both sit down and back away.

Me: Good.

I de-cock both guns, holster one and keep spinning the cylinder. After Glynda finishes her lecture, I raise my hand.

Glynda: What do you want Jaune?

Me: To kill Cardin.

Glynda: E-Excuse me?!

Me: Need hearing aids you deaf bitch? I wanna shoot Cardin full of lead, slit his goddamn throat, and bash his head in like a Fucken watermelon.

Cardin hears this and gets pissed.

Cardin: Think your all big and bad now cause you got new weapons?! I'll show you.

Me: Bring it, ginger cunt.

He leaves the classroom.

Me: Well. I guess that's my que to get my armor on. Oh and one more thing. If anyone chooses to mess with anyone after this, they'll answer to me.

I leave the classroom and get my armor on. I meet Cardin in the arena.

Cardin: Shouldn't have made those threats Jauney boy. Now you're gonna wish you're dead.

Me: And you'll be dead.

Cardin growls angrily.

Glynda: First one to get the other opponents aura in the red wins.

I crack my neck and knuckles.

Glynda:...3...2...

Me and Cardin give eachother death glares.

Glynda:...1!!!

Cardin charges at me with his mace. I step to the side last minute and fan fire the hammer to my gun. The impact of the bullets hurt Cardin tremendously. I pistol whip Cardin across the face.

Cardin: YOU LITTLE FUCKER!

He hits me in the stomach with his Mace and knees me in the face. I spit blood into his eyes, blinding him.

Cardin: YOU SICK BA-

I slam my bat across his face. The barbed wire tears the skin as the bat gives him a concussion. He gets up but his vision is blurred from the blood and the hit to the face. He tries swinging at me again, but misses. I slam the bat on top of his head. There was an audible cracking of his skull.

Me: Damn! Taking it like A CHAMP!

I hit him in the crotch this time. He screams and holds hit pathetic dick in pain. The students and Glynda see this in horror. His aura was now in the red but I didn't want to stop. I start hitting his legs and torso with the bat repeatedly.

Cardin: OK! OK JAUNE! YOU WIN I GIVE UP! PLEASE!

Me: Hehehe. The big bad Cardin Winchester. The one who always loves to hear the screams and begs of the people he torments, now groveling, bleeding, and begging the student he exposed to show him mercy.

I take out my machete, grab his hair and press the blade against his throat.

Me: Your cries fall on deaf ears bitch. Like how Velvet's cries fell on the deaf ears of you, the students and the teachers. I should kill you right fucken now so you won't ever have the chance to abuse your power as a huntsman. Then maybe I'll give your folks a visit too. Give them a taste of the same shit I just gave you.....but I'm no killer. Not unless I need to be...however you do need a taste of your own medicine.

I use the machete and cut Cardin's ear off.

Cardin: GAH!!!! FUCK!!!

Blood squirts and falls out the side of his head like a waterfall. I hold the ear up to the students and Glynda.

Me: Hmhmhmhm~. See this~? See the type of brutality I can be capable of?! The violence~! Hehehehehahahaha~!

I force Cardin to eat the ear I just cut off down his throat, then knocked him out with another pistol whip. I hear Glynda's high heals walk to me. I turn around, quickdraw my revolver and shoot the wand out of her hand.

Me: Hmhmhmhm~. Nice try GoodBitch but I ain't that easy to sneak on anymore. The Jaune you knew before is dead now. And this mother fucker who is standing victorious over the ginger fucktard is the man who killed him, and I would gladly do it again if it means that I show him, you, and every other milk drinking tit licker here WHO THE FUCK THE BOSS IS!

Glynda holds her hand as it bleeds from a deep graze of my bullet. I hold both guns in my hands and outstretched my arms as if I was an Angel descending from heaven.

Me: Hail to the new king baby~.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

363K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
152K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
533K 19.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...