Jonklers revivation nation ho...

By teddybearkacchanuwu

bat dad man bod finds jonkler revive. Jonkler causes drama. This is like mean girls but better. More

Jonkler die no noob
Rizzlers coquette lifestyle
Barley bin critical strikes
Batman tiktok renegade yuh yuh
big Fight angst warning sad

Jonkler job interview

9 1 0
By teddybearkacchanuwu

Jonkler was all peaceful minded from the other day, now deciding he has a chance in life. He got his computer ready and looked at hiring mcdonalds jobs that pay decent. He recovered his relationship with harley quinn and thought she was so adorable with ivy. 

Once he signed up, he was automatically assigned for an interview on friday! 

"Yes!!" Jonkler said, as he pressed clown horns over and over listening to thats life by frank sinatra and dying his hair again for the interview.

On friday, jonkler was fully prepared. He was all dressed up nice and joined the call.

Yes, he got the job. But he ended up killing a few guys in the long run and got sent to russia. But he made up for it and then lived happily ever after.

More parts to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
240K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...