creating pokemon in parallel...

By Kuntianakgg

Sejoun was a fan of the Pokemon game. When he played Pokemon until midnight, he suddenly lost consciousness. ... More

a world with advance biotechnology
the first pokemon on parallel world
charmander is born!
publicity, popularity
audit team is ready to review
is it really real?
Company excitement
exhibition day
Red & White in chaos
charmander debut!

Park Sedol and his mistress

262 12 19
By Kuntianakgg

   Inside the office.

   "Mr. Sejoun, you really created a charmander? It's amazing..."

   Hyun Jae was a little confused when he heard everyone discussing just now.

   It turns out that Sejoun didn't joke before!

   She couldn't help but admire Sejoun.

   Biodesign is one of the hottest fields in the new century.

   A great creature designer is highly regarded.

   Hyun Jae is also unavoidable. In such an environment, seeing and hearing these things every day will inevitably lead to the idea that "biological designers are one of the most powerful professions in the world".

   "Um."

   Sejoun looked like an expert, nodded lightly, neither sad nor happy, as if he didn't care at all about Hyun Jae's praise.

   "Well, there is nothing to do until the day of the exhibition begins, so while we wait, I want you to tell them to work on promoting Charmander."

   "Will do"

-----

   Red & White corporation, the company's official account, now has many followers.

   Many people follow The Red & White corporation, not as fans, but specifically for the fun!

   However, Red & White's official blog has not updated for a long time, which is a bit boring.

   However, just now, the Red & White corporation uploaded a video, charmander.

   The charmander video became very popular. Many people asked about the authenticity of the video.

   When the audit team posted the news about charmander, the people were dumbfounded when they heard the news.

   They all know that the audit team's fairness is unmatchable, more than the government's.

   All the hatred towards the Red & White corporation has decreased, but that doesn't mean it was zero.

   There are always people who think they are right even though they are wrong.

   They just don't stop even if the evidence is right in front of their own eyes. They won't stop until they fulfill their desire.

   You know the normal stuff of the Internet, doing more damage than the actual damage.

   "Don't be funny! When do we know the current situation of your company? The cutie who runs the account leaves that company quickly and comes to me. You have a better life here than there."*banned*

   "Everyone, please keep your eyes open, that funny company that specializes in marketing and ruining itself!"*banned*

   "Hahaha, the biggest joke of the day. I know your company has been looking for a biological designer a while ago, but no one wants to go!"*banned*

   "No one really believes it, right? It's funny enough."*banned*

-----

   "Umm, why are you banning them?" Sejoun swipe the screen of his mobile phone, and asked Hyun Jae in confusion.

   "They just make me sick" Hyun Jae answers lightly.

   "Now I wonder why I recruited you to be my assistant, now I know hehehe" Sejoun looked at Hyun Jae, definitely not her butt.

   "Keep talking, maybe I'm going to ban you from ever existing" said Hyun Jae, without looking at Sejoun who was staring at her.

   Sejoun was so scared that he shivered all over his body. Maybe right now he had learnt something important, and what he learnt was, was learning how to SHUT THE FUXK UP.

-----

   Anyway, netizens don't think it was a big deal and decide to ignore it, and everything would calm down.

   But no, this topic has become a trending topic!

   More and more netizens poured in, and comment bad things and even told the newcomer netizens who were still confused about the current situation about the company, and Sejoun's bad reputation.

   "The company is already on the verge of bankruptcy! It's impossible to design a new species!"

   Many industry insiders also expressed their opinions and are very sure.

   After the news spread, Park Sedol, the BOSS of a powerful biotechnology company, also expressed his views on the comment area.

   "Keep your eyes open people. Do you really believe his words? A company who is about to go bankrup suddenly announces a new species. Can you really believe it? Maybe charmander is fake, and the news that the audit team uploaded may have been bribed. Everything is like fog, very blurry and still unknown"

   From user "New Founder".

   What Park Sedol is saying is, Sejoun has lied to them.

   "I seriously suspect that the video is fake, and everyone should keep their eyes open."

   Many people agree with this statement.

   Especially the netizens who attacked Sejoun and the company one-sidedly before.

   Many people have especially posted on some forums, refuting several major points, but they just don't want to believe it.

   Even if the evidence has been put in front of them, even if many people can't see the problem with the video, they still think there is a fraud!

   One of the reasons many people agree on is-

   Giving creatures supernatural abilities is an important technology. It is basically mastered by large companies. Occasionally, a medium-sized company makes a breakthrough, but it is absolutely impossible to be researched by a small company.

   Those technologies, as the top priority of the company, are only open to the core figures within the company, not to the outside world.

   Even if it is a powerful biological designer from the outside country, without technical accumulation, it will take many years of research to make a breakthrough.

   Then there were rumors on the Internet about Sejoun scandal earlier, and it was determined that Sejoun had a problem with his character, and everyone doubted the authenticity of the matter.

   This morning, there was a lot of discussion on the Internet.

   There are three groups on the Internet.

   Neutrals, watch the fun and wait for the result to be over.

   The opposition firmly believes that it is fake and only wants to fool everyone.

   Supporters think the video is real, and the possibility is not low.

   Many people commented that they were still joking, and some people began to express neutrality and wait for the result.

   Designing a new species is not difficult at the current technical level.

   Some people see Sejoun with confidence, and their previous views have been shaken.

   However, everyone just said that they would not stand in line on this matter.

   Everyone firmly believed that Sejoun lied!

   Time came to the second day.

   That day, Charmander became a hot search again and has been in the top 10 for a long time, even until the next morning. The debate still last until this morning.

   Sejoun woke up and picked up his phone. This was his old habit before he got transfer into this parallel world.

   Sejoun swiped the screen of his mobile phone, and from time to time a reminder message appeared on his interface.

   The last time Sejoun confronted Park Sedol, he used private and corporate accounts.

   At present, no one cares about Sejoun's private account and naturally has no attention either.

   After what happened today, many people also went to his private account because of curiosity.

   Among them, there are a few abusers!

   Sejoun didn't care at all, the harder they threw, the stronger the shield.

   "Forget it, no matter how many haters there are, all they can do is only words without any meaning. On the other hand, I'm broke. There are not enough funds on hand to continue creating more charmanders."

   "A few days ago, I took a loan from the bank and mortgaged my house and car. I should be able to get a few million dollars. Why hasn't the bank sent the news yet?"

   Originally, Sejoun wanted to continue investing and producing more charmander eggs, but due to financial constraints, he had to cancel the plan.

   After Sejoun finished washing, he went to the company.

   The employees were all looking forward to it, waiting for Sejoun's next order.

   "Mr. Sejoun, can we..."

   "Okay, let's do it now!"

   They are highly enthusiastic about the characters that follow.

-----

   "Our dear customer, Red & White corporation, has already applied for the booth for the biological exhibition in the past three days! Charmander will meet you at that time. Please wait and see!"

   The Biological Exhibition is a grand event.

   At that time, there will be all kinds of genetic organisms brought by various parties, and an exhibition that will be open to the public!

   Similar to comic con, automotive exhibition, etc.

   If a company becomes a hit at the show, the company's reputation will spread across the country.

   Therefore, many companies have worked hard and will bring the company's Trump Card for a full-scale display to the outside world!

   Although I have already made this statement, it is still not enough for these kinda guys.

   "Huh, do you think you can fool us? I bet you won't even show up at the biological exhibition at all!"

   "I look forward to seeing how this turns out to be."

   "Hahaha what a joke! This company is expert at making jokes!"

   Whether it's true or not, we'll know when it's time!

-----

   A strong biotechnology company, an emerging company that has only been established for less than half a year.

   The chairman of the company is Park Sedol, who was a college classmate of Sejoun and has always been a good friend.

   It was not until four months ago that Park Sedol swept away the company's research results and a group of laboratory talents, and established the current company with investment.

   At present, the company's shares are still dominated by Park Sedol, but no shareholders are dissatisfied.

   Because Park Sedol brought important technology at that time, after a few months of work, a new species "Spiritual Dog" was born!

   A new breed of dog with fleshy wings on its back and a very high sense of smell.

   If that's all, of course, it won't attract many people's attention.

   The speed of Spiritual Dog is extremely fast. According to the previous test, the speed of Spiritual Dog has been ranked in the top 30 in the world after three months of development.

   It is for this reason that Strong Biotech has received a lot of attention and acclaim.

   At this time, in the office, Park Sedol was chatting with one of the company's core bio-designers.

   Talented biological designer, Lee Chaerim!

   Graduated from a famous university, now over 30 years old, and has experience working in large foreign companies.

   The spiritual dog is related to Lee Chaerim. It was also Park Sedol who brought Lee Chaerim to Sejoun at the beginning. However, Sejoun did not know that the two had a very good relationship in private, they secretly were lovers.

   Because of this, the two cheated on Sejoun research funds and fiddled with the contract.

   After Lee Chaerim successfully developed a new creature, the spiritual dog, the two hit it off and left the company immediately.

   "... The idiot said he wanted to participate in the exhibition. What do you think?"

   Lee Chaerim, in Park Sedol's arms, said with a smile.

   Lee Chaerim didn't look pretty, and she is a few years older than Park Sedol, but Park Sedol is an ambitious guy who is willing to do anything in order to gain Lee Chaerim's support.

   "Do you really believe that he can design a new species that can spit out fire from its mouth? It's just a joke!"

   Park Sedol's appearance is handsome and charming, even many girls want to be his girlfriend, but Park Sedol has used that advantage for his own benefit, and now he is using his face to deceive Lee Chaerim's sincerity.

   In fact, he was also somewhat disgusted with Lee Chaerim. If only Lee Chaerim was useless, he would throw her away. Otherwise, he would not be willing to say something against his own will every day.

   Those who achieve great things don't care about the small things!

   This is an absolute rule that Park Sedol believes in. In order to stand out, he is willing to do anything.

   Now that he has established a strong biotechnology company, his value has skyrocketed, and he has become what he wants. The first step in life has finally been taken.

  The next step is to make the company bigger, make the brand good, and realize the second and third...

   As for Sejoun, it was just one of the stepping stones for Park Sedol on the road to success.

   "Hee hee, that guy is hilarious, even I can't do it. Does he have the money to hire a designer who is better than I?"

   "That is, baby, you are the best."

   Park Sedol twitched the corners of his mouth and said sarcastically, "Based on what I know about Sejoun, it's probably a lie. We've been together for many years. How do I not know about his temperament?"

   It was precisely because of his understanding of Sejoun's character that Park Sedol dared to conclude.

   However, Park Sedol never imagined that this Sejoun was no longer the Sejoun he once knew!

(Never gonna give you up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 71 17
One morning you could wake up completely unaware of who you are and that's exactly what happened to Katherine. She was found unconscious in a forest...
76.4K 2.5K 26
when Ron wake up, he found out that he die and reincarnated as kyogre,killing monster on the sea and shock the world sending tsunami hundred meter...
26.1K 879 39
"Light and Dark are like two halves of the same coin. One can't exist without the other." Mario suddenly woke up from what he assumes as a nightmare...
2.4K 65 12
The invention of the nerve gear allowed a new version of Pokémon to be created. One where you can literally go into the world of Pokémon. But after t...