2024 Diary

By Disney-Cat

The title says it all The story will be on hold for a while. More

Chapter 1: New Year
Chapter 3 Pancake Day
Chapter 4 Valentine's Day
Chapter 5 Jake's 18th birthday
Chapter 6 Mother's Day
Chapter 7 Easter Sunday

Chpater 2 Flu season

19 4 1
By Disney-Cat

Chapter 2: Flu Season

It was another year of Flu Season, Izzy and I were in baby Isaac's nursery, to check up on him until we started to hear our baby boy coughing and sneezing.

"Jake, I think we should take Issac to see the doctor." Izzy told him.

"Already on it, my love. I just made an appointment with his doctor." Jake exclaimed.

"Wow, you're good." Izzy complimented.

"Thanks!" Jake thanked her.

Izzy's POV

"Anytime,so when his is baby Issac's appointment?" I asked.

"Today." Jake answered.

"Wait, today?! You couldn't have chosen a later date and time?" I wanted to know while I was getting baby Issac ready for his appointment.

"Well, I had an argument with the receptionist." Jake said.

"Wait, you and the receptionist were arguing? About what?" I exclaimed.

Few minutes earlier...

Jake's POV

"Thank you for calling Neverland's Children's hospital, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes, I would like to make an appointment for my son, Isaac Chandler Peter, Hutchinson?" I wanted to know.

"What is your son's date of birth?"

" Isaac's date of birth is December 21st 2023." I told her.

"Okay, thank you for that information, sir. What seems to be the problem with your son Isaac?" The receptionist asked.

"Well, he's starting to cough and sneeze. This is his flu season with us and my girlfriend and I are scared for our son, ma'am." I explained.

"Okay, sir calm down, we can schedule an early appointment for Isaac to see his doctor." The receptionist told me as I was smiling.

"Thanks so much." I thanked her.

"You are very welcome! Now let's schedule that appointment for your son. Okay, I have today at 2pm, or tomorrow at 11AM. Which one works for you sir?" The receptionist wanted to know.

"I'll take today at 2pm ma'am.' I told her my answer.

"Perfect, Isaac's appointment is at 2pm today." The receptionist said as i hung up the phone.

Present day...

"So, you and the receptionist had a good conversation, and scheduled an early appointment for Isaac to see his doctor. Yeah that was some argument you had there Jake." Izzy exclaimed.

"Okay, so you argument with the receptionist didn't happen I lied about that all right. Hey, the good news is we got the appointment for our son." I exclaimed.

"Jake, don't make me hit you with this rubber hammer." Izzy said as I immediately went into the closet.

Izzy's POV

"Jake get out of the closet, you are embarrassing yourself." I said.

"Well, this is what baby Iaac wants to see." Jake exclaimed as i opened the closet and pushed my boyfriend out.

"Oh good you are out of the closet." I said.

"Hey, don't push me." Jake said.

"I didn't push you, I pulled you out of the closet." I lied.

"Can you two stop arguing?" Cubby asked as he walked in.

"Sorry." We apologized as Jake and i heard Cubby coughing and sneezing. As he is leaving the room.

"Uh, Cubby are you alright?" I asked.

"No, I'm not fine I got the flu." Cubby answered.

"Okay, I will call a doctor to come see you." I said as Cubby looked scared.

:Wait, a doctor? I just remembered, I feel much better." Cubby lied.

"Cubby you are seeing the doctor, and that's final." We heard Jake say from upstairs,

"Well, here is my stupid question Isaac doesn't get the flu or see a doctor?" Cubby exclaimed.

"Because he's only a baby and they don't get the flu that early. So, you will see a doctor. End of story." I yelled.

Five minutes later...

"It's a good thing you've called, I was in the middle of exercising." Cubby's doctor explained.

Cubby's POV

"What kind of doctor goes to an office and decides to exercise and not do his job?" Jake asked as I slapped him.

""My doctor, what do I need to feel better?" I wa nted to know.

"Well, Cubby, you need plenty of fluids, you need lots of rest and I recommend you order a nasal spray for the nose." The doctor told me.

"I got that covered." Jake said.

"You do?" I exclaimed.

"Yes I do, I'm not going to let you just walk out on the stand look at all sick." Jake told me.

"Thank you Jake thank you so much!" I thanked him.

"Ah, ah, There will be no hugging, until you feel better" Jake reminded me,

" Oh, right, sorry hehe." I laughed while coughing again.

"Okay, let's hear that breathing of yours cubby." The doctor said as he placed his stethoscope on my chest.

"Okay, Cubby,, I just want to breathe in and out for me"

" And Cubby, just to let you know that we will be sleeping at night, so don't you dare get out of bed go in the kitchen and grab anything to drink except water." Jake told him.

"Ugh, fine." I answered.

"Hey, Cubby also, I had a c-section done, so don't bother me when I am sleeping." Izzy told me as well.

"But what if I need to per!" I wanted to know.

"Oh you can go use the bath, just lock the door when you enter." Jake said.

"Wait, Jake, did you make an appointment for me to see my midwife, and dockro?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah." Jake answered.

"Awesome."" Izzy exclaimed.

"And she's coming here tomorrow at 10am" Jake told me

"Tomorrow at 10am, got it!" Izzy made sure of that time.

"Jake can you make me some soup?" Cubby asked.

"Suare, thing Cubby. You just relax on the couch and watch your show.' Jake said as i got comfy on the couch once the doctor left and turned on the TV.

Izzy's POV

As I was playing where's mommy, with my baby boy, Jake came to check on us.

"Is Issac, okay?" Jake wanted to know.

'He's fine Jake, thanks for checking up on him." I thanked my boyfriend.

"You're welcome." Jake replied.

"Anyway, I'll be in the kitchen, making Cubby some soup to make him feel better." Jake told me as he left.

After Jake left, I placed baby Issac in his playpen and gave him his toys to play with. .

"Hey, Issac, how about we watch some of your types on your VCR?" I suggested as I placed Barney's big city adventure in the slot.

The next morning...

It was the next morning, and my midwife came to see how I was doing at exactly 10a.m. sharp.

"Okay Izzy, how are you feeling after the emergency c-section?" My midwife asked.

"In pain." I answered.

"I'll take care of Issac for you while you rest." The Midwife exclaimed.

"Oh thank you so much." I thanked her.

"Anytime dear." the midwife said.

"Hey how's Issac been doing?' The Midwife asked.

"He's been fine,he's watching his video types on VCR right now." I told her.

"Aww." The Midwife exclaimed.

For the last few weeks, or so, Jake and I have been keeping Cubby away from, Issac and our son away from Cubby. But now that three two weeks are over and Cubby is feeling much better, things can go back to normal.

"We are so, glad that you are feeling better Cubby." Jake told him while i was feeding Issac applesauce.

"Yeah me too. I hated staying in bed. But thanks for taking care of me though guys." Cubby Thanked us as we smiled.

"Hey, we wanted you to get better, that's all we needed." I exclaimed.

"Hey, Izzy, Jake, let me play with my nephew while you guys take a break" Cubby offered to hang out with his little nephew.

"Do you want your uncle Cuby to hang out with you my little baby?" I asked him as he looked at his uncle and laughed his little laugh.

And that's what Cubby di while Jake and i went on a nice stroll around Neverland together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
178K 4.4K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
10.1K 572 52
After Harumi's death, she finds herself not in the Departed Realm, but what appears to be a mirror dimension of Ninjago. In the Jade City she meets t...
57.2K 1.7K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆