Chapter 3 Pancake Day

Nobody's POV

It's baby Isaac's first Pancake Day with us! But unfortunately he can't eat pancakes since he doesn't have any teeth. So, Isaac is going to eat baby food although he will refuse to eat it. Anyway while my crew and I were eating our lovely pancakes that I made this morning, Izzy was having a little trouble feeding Isaac.

"Come on Isaac please eat your mashed peas please for Mommy?" Izzy asked as Isaac just looked at hid food in a disgusting way.

"I'll eat it.' Cubby volentured to eat Isaac's mashed peas.

"No!" We both yelled at him along with Stormy who we invited over for breakfast.

"Come on Isaac please eat your peas they're delicious, look Mommy's going to try it." Izzy told him as she tried it then spit it out.

"Yeah mash peas,not my thing." Izzy confessed.

"Okay you didn't like mashed peas, let's go on to sweet peas.' izzy said as she was trying her best to get our son to eat his baby food.

"Hey, Jake Stormy and i are going to watch a movie together." Cubby told me.

"Oh no, you and Stormy are going to help Isaac." I said to them both.

"Aww, coconuts.' Both Stormy and Cubby said in unison.

"Come on Isaac, please yes your baby food you got to grow big and strong." Stormy want to know as the little guy just blinked his eyes.

"I got this... baby Isaac you want to grow up big don't you? That's right, you're going to go out big if you don't eat." Izzy explained.

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing jake? I'm talking to Isaac in a baby voice reminding him that he's going to grow up big."Izzy told me.

"Well for your information, it's getting annoying." I told her.

"I'm sowwy.' Izzy apologized.

"Cut it out girlfriend." I told her.

"Nope sorry I won't." Izzy answered.

"Dang it!" I complained.

"Hey look, I found a gar of mashed bananas. Maybe Isaac will eat this."Cubby said as he brought it over.

"It's worth a shot." Both Izzy and I said as Stormy took a spoon full of mashed bananas, and tried to feed it to Isaac but he just wouldn't open his mouth.

"Oh man, not even the mash bananas? Our nephew won't eat anything we all try to feed him.

"Hmm... I have an idea, let's all make funny faces at him. Maybe that can help." I suggested.

"Aww, that's a great idea Jake." Izzy said.

"Isaac, look at dada, look at dada, I'm making funny faces at you." I told him as he started to blink his eyes again.

"Isaac, look at Auntie Stormy and your uncle Cubby." Stormy exclaimed as the two were dancing funny.

"Hey, Issac, Watch what mommy can do." Izzy told him as she started to walk like a crab while Issac looked at his mother.

"Well, that's not working.

"Oh I know, since he's a baby obviously why not try to choo choo train or the airplane method technique." Cubby suggested.

Jake's POV

"Why didn't we do that in the first place? And instead we've been making funny faces and Izzy is still doing the crab." I toldd the two.

"Izzy I love you so much so please stop what you're doing." I said as she stopped.

"Okay Isaac, here comes your first choo choo, and airplane." Izzy exclaimed as Isaac finally opened his mouth and ate his mashed bananas.

"Oh finally my nephew is eating it, because I thought I was going to eat the mashed bananas." I told everyone.

"Jake cut that out, you're not a baby." Cubby exclaimed.

"Happy Pancake Day Isaac!" We all cheered as we were all eating our pancakes.

"Hey, Jake, what did you put in these pancakes anyway?" Stormy wanted to know.

"Oh, just cinnamon, eggs, powdered sugar, and everything else I could find at the grocery store. Also, I add some fruits on top of them" I explained.

"Well, I gotta say Jake, you did a great job, sweetie!" Izzy told me as she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Uh, Jake, you gotta whip cream on your cheek." Stormy said as we all laughed.

"Oh, okay that was funny, Izzy."I exclaimed.