metal/grunge/rock oneshots bc...

נכתב על ידי aprettyweirduser

hi fam, send requests through any request or suggestion chapters I have!!! please also look at what I won't d... עוד

requests?
things i wont do for requests
Dave Grohl - hey chick, these your keys?
shitpostshitpostshitpost
very silly
Lars Ulrich - yo, thats my band 🤯
Lars ulrich - part two
Going to the food store with acillatem
rodger taylor is so yummy
silly rant
i have a book oops
dave mustaine - small crush
im so fcking lazy 😍
Dave mustaine - pt 2
cock and balls
RAHHHH HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY LAR RAHHHH
lars ulrich - embarrassing !
jonathan davis part 2 :p
shart
joey jordison - fuck this party
kurt cobain - shy boy
tehe
johnnie guilbert - i like your rings
james hetfield - detention
happy birthday kurt
jake webber - idk wtf to title this
kirk hammett - paradise city (smut :p)
suggestions 🤬🤬🤬
kurt cobain - dont fall in love with your best friend..maybe
dave grohl - dont cry.
hihihihi
going to 711 with nirvana
5K WHAT?!?
lars ulrich - im not mad, lets fuck. (smut) 🥳🥳
twisted sister - backstage
new schedule :p
jon davis - not another quickie (smut)
munky (james shaffer) - dinner date
jon davis - i wish you were mine (smut)
taylor hawkins - teacher
10k room tour thingy 🤩

jonathan davis - bestfriends brother

359 10 27
נכתב על ידי aprettyweirduser

y/n is besties with jons sister (I think her names Alyssa?) and one day when at a sleepover with her, she bumps into him in the middle of the night and blah blah blah, read the story :p
uhhh set in the 90s like just before korn was formed ig. y/n is in her last year of highschool ‼️
Y/n - ur name
Enjoy 😉

It's Friday night and my friend and I are at her house gossiping away like it's the last thing we do before we die.

"No because Jessica literally pushed me out of the way just to talk to Dylan. Like, girl. He's not going anywhere, chill." Alyssa rolled her eyes as she picked at a bag of Doritos.

"What a bitch." I replied.

"She acts like she's so much better than everyone just because her dad's the principal. Breaking news, no one gives a flying shit." I could feel the hatred radiate off of Alyssa and it made me giggle a bit.

"This is not a laughing matter." She sighed and shook her head before smiling. It was clearly a laughing matter.

"I'm getting tired, what about you?" I sat up and asked her.

"Yeah, it's almost two in the morning, we should probably sleep if we wanna go see a movie tomorrow." She put a clip on the bag of Doritos and tossed it across the room. It hit the wall and made a pretty loud bang.

"Uh oh." I looked over at Alyssa.

"He's gonna come barging in any second now." She whispered.

Soon enough, Alyssa's brother, Jon, opened the door and glared at us.

"Really, Alyssa?" He crossed his arms trying to look tough. The smell of weed came through the door as well as the smell of cigarettes.

"Sorrrrryyyyyy!" She smiled.

He shook his head and gave her a 'really?' kinda look.

"It's like 2 am, why are you even up?" He looked me up and down, then back at his sister.

"Y/n and I are gossiping." Alyssa merely responded.

"About who?"

"You know Jessica? Daughter of the principal? Her." Alyssa shook her head. Clearly she hated her.

"Oh, her. She's a bitch, her older brother isn't much better. He used to try and bully me before I fought him and beat his ass. His friend group dropped him after they found out he almost overdosed for a second time." I could see Alyssa get giddy with delight after hearing this information. She loves some good blackmail, I mean, who doesn't?

Our gossip session with just the two of us turned into a gossip session with Jon as well. Never knew one man could hate so many people.

After about 15 minutes, Alyssa went to brush her teeth before bed, and Jon left to go do whatever he does.

By the time she was done, it was already past 2:15. I got in the bathroom after her to wipe my makeup off and brush my teeth.

Eventually I made my way back to her room and I set up my little sleeping area.

"Y/n, are you sure you don't wanna sleep on the bed with me? There's plenty of room." She put her blanket down and stared at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I don't really like sleeping with other people in the same bed." I shrugged as I got under my blanket.

"Alright, let me know if you need me though." And with that, she turned the lamp off.

————

3:16 am.

I groaned as I looked at the clock. There is no way I've been trying to sleep for an hour now. Alyssa is dead asleep now, snoring even. Must have been tired.

Lucky her.

I begrudgingly got up from my blanket and walked over to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I washed my hands and splashed water on my face. I dunno, maybe that would help?

I sighed and looked at myself for a moment. I looked tired. Doesn't help my hair looks a bit messy from tossing and turning for an hour.

Whatever.

I brushed my hand through my hair before deciding to go grab a cup of water.

I left the bathroom and began to walk down the hallway before stopping.

"You're still up?" Jon said, stopping as well. I shrugged.

"Yeah. Can't sleep." I yawned.

"That or you wanna talk more shit on people with me?" He smirked. I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure. Totally." I walked past him as I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cabinet.

"When I can't sleep I like to make some tea. Not green tea, obviously, but some orange or lavender tea." Jon said as he walked into the kitchen behind me.

"You don't seem like the type to like tea." I laughed for a moment.

"Yeah, well, only sometimes. I like beer more." He turned the heat on the oven up and placed a kettle over it.

I put the cup back, noticing him grabbing two mugs. He also grabbed two packets of tea out of a box and hung them on the edge of the mug.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Mhm."

We stood around in silence, waiting for the kettle to start boiling.

"You have insomnia or something?" He asked out of no where.

"Yeah, I guess. It runs in my family but I've never gotten prescribed pills for it." I sighed. He gazed at me for a moment before looking back at the kettle.

Another long moment of silence occurred before the kettle finally started to make noise. He turned the heat off and poured water into the two mugs to about halfway. Grabbing a spoon, he stirred the both, then threw the packets out and handed a mug to me.

"Lavender. You look like a lavender type of girl." He smiled lightly as he sipped some of his tea.

I can't tell if he's flirting or just being nice to me. I'm probably overthinking this.

We made our way to the living room and sat there together, the kitchen illuminating the room just enough so that we didn't have to turn the light on.

I sipped on my tea, enjoying the feeling of the warmth. By now, it was almost 3:40, but i didn't really care.

"How's school? Besides the people." He broke the silence.

"Fine. Grades are good. Teachers aren't that bad." I shrugged.

"Did you get Mrs. Smith for math?" I nodded.

"Ugh, I hated her. Never taught shit and got mad when you didn't know it." Jon rambled. I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, she's still like that." I smiled and so did he.

I've never noticed his smile before...There's no way I'm falling for my best friend's brother. I wouldn't do that. Would I? Isn't that weird though? My brothers are off limit to her, but she has a boyfriend so it doesn't matter.. I don't..

"You good?" Jon tilted his head.

"Yeah, sorry, just.. thinking."

"You seem a little lost over there." He smiled again.

Yeah, I don't know how I've never noticed this before. I definitely have a crush on him. The way I act around him is so different from any other boy I'm 'friendly' with.

"Thinking hard or...?" Jon raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry I just.. I- uhm.. yeah.." He looked me up and down for a moment then gave me a weird look.

Ouch?

I took another sip of my tea and stared at the mug. It read, 'God bless this house.' Didn't know they were religious but okay. Jon's mug had a dog on it. His was cuter.

"Feeling tired yet?" He yawned. I nodded.

"Fuck, i knew I shouldn't have stayed up this late." He muttered to himself as he got up and went to the kitchen again. I stayed where I was, still staring at the mug.

Do I like him? Or is he just.. you know.. hot. I mean, he is nice.. but.. but what? There's no but other than he's my best friends brother. He's got it all. He's hot, funny, smart, has good music taste, and is even starting a band soon from what I heard.

I sighed. I haven't liked anyone since middle school. Relationships are too complicated, and I prefer to stay as far away from them as possible. But him.. there's something about him.

I finished my tea and got up, going into the kitchen. As I walked in, I saw him leaning over the sink, hands on the counter beside him.

"You okay?" I took a step forward. He was quiet for a moment before replying,

"Tired."

"Alright." I walked up to the sink and put my mug in beside his.

"I'm uh.. gonna head up now.." I said and began to walk away. As I walked up the steps, I heard Jon walk up behind me.

"Shit, y/n."

"What?" I turned around as I made it to the top.

"Are you like.. y'know.. dating anyone right now? Just curious.."

...what now?

I shook my head.

He bounded up the rest of the steps and stood a little close to me. I felt my heart stop for a moment as I realized what he was thinking.

"I uhm.. shit.. uh.. how do people do this.. fuck it."

He grabbed my chin suddenly, and kissed me.

Oh! Okay! Well then!

I kissed him back, a little confused on everything that's happening.

I pulled away and looked at him, puzzled.

"Shit. That uhm.. fuck that.. shouldn't have happened. I- fuck.." He looked at me for a moment before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even.. even thought about that I- I don't know.. goodnight, y/n." Jon shook his head again, pushing past me and closing his door.
I stood there for a minute, taking it all in.

We were drinking tea, then I started acting weird, then he started acting weird, then we kissed and he walked away like it was the biggest mistake of his life.

I glanced at his door, wondering if I should knock on it and talk to him. Deciding against it, I walk back to Alyssa's room, and get under my blanket again.

4:03 am.

I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight.

——————————

Hey gang, lmk if I should make a part two to this cuz tbh I probably will anyway lol. I'm in like a hyper fixation with jon cuz like MRAGHHDUEIQOJDPWJF he's so meow coded like marry me pls
I have genuine problems 😔😔
Anyways I'm tired so night night 😖😖

- jenny 😉

Word count - 1767

My love 🤭🤭🤭

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.2K 75 16
•• Chris Cornell ♡ ||"I think it's time for me to let the past go.|| ||"forever?"|| ||"I know someday, you'll have a beautiful life."|| ---- When two...
35.4K 443 26
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ★彡𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯↴彡★ 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
3.1K 62 15
there are just not enough fan fictions for this goofy ass band, so I have taken matters into my own hands #1 johnentwistle ♡
3.6K 69 16
•• Eddie vedder ○ ||"You're alive! You're fucking alive!"|| ||"you showed up?"|| ---- Charlotte Ament, Jeff aments little sister, was a sweet and nic...