PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

9. If the whole world was watching

5.5K 97 6
By f1povs_1

Song: This Town by Niall Horan

I've got very excited that Charles said yes to our date yesterday. If you can call it like that. I texted him a location to meet outside the palace so we won't get caught. I wait for him in a park nervously. Charles walks over and pulls me into a tight hug.

C: Didn't know I could miss someone so quickly.

E: Hey.

I enjoy the hug and nearly whisper. It's so good to be back in his arms.

C: How are you?

E: Good.

C: Why don't I believe you at all?

E: It's hard. I don't wanna talk about it.

We decide to go for a little walk since it's already night and no one is in the park anymore. Normally I would get scared of the dark but not today. I tell him about another meeting today where August annoyed me once again. I tell him about how I only attend the meeting and go straight back to my room. I isolate myself.

C: So you and him, you're not like-

I stop walking smiling as he doesn't know what to say. He is cute when he gets nervous.

E: What? Love him? Kiss him?

Charles just nods being shy. I grin and want to tease him with that. I start walking again but say one more thing before.

E: Why? Jealous?

He needs to smile and runs after me.

C: Hey!

E: Did you ever see us kissing?

C: No, only a little kiss on the cheek.

E: See, like I said. Meeting and bye. I only see him at breakfast and dinner.

C: Aren't you supposed to be together?

E: If I would be in love with him, sure. But I'm not. This is a fake show.

We both stop walking. Charles gets serious.

C: Are you still afraid of falling in love?

E: Should I?

I lower my voice and get closer to him. I shrug together as it starts to rain. Pouring. We look up in the sky and laugh. I reach out for his hand.

E: Dance with me.

He smiles and takes my hand. We dance around in the middle of the night in the pouring rain. Like a movie. Like a fairy tail. We laugh a lot until Charles starts to dance slower with me.

C: My first dance with the Princess.

E: Never stop it.

I lean my head against his chest and still dance slowly. But he puts his fingers under my chin and raises it to make me look at him.

C: If the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you, princess.

Wow. How cute can someone be? I put my hand on his cheek to pull him into a gently kiss. It's still pouring and gets cold but we don't care.  I let go and bite my lip while watching in his eyes. I think I'm already in love.

Charles looks at me and pulls me into another kiss. We can't stop. It feels so good. He stops. He starts to wish the rain out of my face.

C: We should better go. I don't want you to get sick.

E: Your place?

C: Would love to, but shouldn't you-

E: Ryan?

I don't let him finish and turn around. My bodyguard was always with me but I didn't want to scare Charles away. Ryan caught me when I wanted to leave. He knows from Charles and knows what I feel about August (like nothing). I trust Ryan. The only one in the palace. Ryan comes out of the bushes since he always hide. Charles has drops as he sees him and doesn't know what to say. I give him a sorry smile for not letting him know.

R: Your highness?

C: How did he? How? How did I not notice him?

R: That's my job.

Ryan laughs with me even tho I tried to stay serious. It's normal for me, but I get it's not the normal world out here.

E: Ryan, please take the night off. I'll stay over Charles.

R: I don't want to ruin this since I watched you, but you shouldn't do this, your highness.

I put my hand on his arm. I know I'm not allowed to be touchy, but I want to make sure Ryan can live with my decision.

E: Please don't. You're off, that's my command. Surprise your wife. She'll be happy to have you tonight.

He sees my desperate look. Hoping for him to play this game with me. He sighs. I know we won't resists. I already smile.

R: Fine. BUT i'll take you both. Get in the car.

I jump happily and look to Charles. He takes my hand as we follow Ryan to the car. He drives us to Charles apartment. We get out as we arrived. I look through the door.

E: Thank you, Ryan. Enjoy your night off.

R: Don't make me regret it.

I shake my head and close the door. It still heavily rain so I ran with Charles laughing into the building. We get in with fully wet clothes. The water drops from my dress. I nearly slip away because of the water. Charles catches me in the right moment.

C: Careful, princess.

E: It's so wet and cold, but I love it.

I wrap my arms around Charles neck after we took off our shoes.

C: So the princess doesn't even know rain, huh?

E: Only sunshine for me.

We joke around and tease each other. That's our thing. He grins and starts to kiss me. We get more passionate and it get heated. He presses me against the wall. I gasps but smile into another kiss. I close my eyes as he starts to kiss my neck. We got a bit interrupted as Arthur stands in the room.

A: Get a room, guys!

C: Go!

Charles mumbles still kissing me as he waves to his brother to leave us alone.

A: I'm hungry and you're soaking wet.

He stand right beside us. I can't help and giggle. I lean myself against Charles chest and wrap my arms around his body. He holds me but I can feel he's angry.

C: Bad timing for being hungry, isn't it?

I need to smile. I don't want them to fight because of me.

E: Well, I'm hungry too.

C: You are?

He looks surprised but also a bit sad. I give him a smile.

C: Is Carla here?

A: Yes, I'll ask her. Pizza? Any wishes?

He looks to me and I shake my head. I never ordered food. They always cook for us no matter where we are. Charles and I decide to get into dry clothes while we wait for the order.

E: Could you help me with my dress, please?

I turn my back to Charles already moving my hair to the side. He gently pulls down the zipper.

C: You can take a shower if you want.

I turn back to him, holding the opened dress before I go to the bathroom which is connected to his bedroom. I let the warm water run over my skin. I close my eyes and put my finger on my lips trying to refeel Charles kisses.
After I finish I get out and put a towel around my body. Charles hands me an oversized shirt of him. As Charles wants to take a shower he takes off his shirt and I can't stop staring at his naked body. These muscles.

C: Do you still need something?

He worries as I stare at him. I don't say anything so he starts laughing.

C: Elisabeth?

E: Eh, no, thanks. I'm fine.

He grins and takes a shower. I lay down in his bed waiting for him. Can I stay here forever? I take out my phone.

To Simon
I'm staying at Camille [note: her best friend] tonight. See you tomorrow.

I turn off my phone just in case he wants to check my location again. I get up to walk around Charles room. I look at all the little things he has. I smile knowing they probably have a fun story behind them. I turn around to him as he comes out of the bathroom, fully dressed in some cozy clothes. We go to the kitchen where I say hi to Carla. We enjoy the pizza, have nice and fun talks and I start to get to know them. I've never had an evening like this before. Everyone is so chill and relaxed. Arthur suddenly burps and Carla hits him against his arm giving him a serious look. Arthur immediately covers his mouths shocked and looks to me.

A: Sorry.

I laugh and burp as well. We all do so and have a lot of fun. My stomach hurts from it.

A: So how's your fiance, Elisabeth? I mean like, you're here and not with him.

C: Arthur!

E: It's okay.

I give Charles a smile, knowing his family just wants to protect him. It is weird I'm here I know, but I love it.

E: There is a royal protocol, which I have to follow.

Carla: What does it say?

E: In this case, my dad decides who I have to marry.

A: But than why did your brother said... Well you know, Charles can have you?

I sigh. I want Charles family to have a good feeling about me. I tell him about Simon and his ex girlfriend and why I never wanted to fall in love. Saying it out loud always breaks my heart again.

E: So I think, Simon wants me to be happy but at the end he's still the crown prince who steps into dad footprints.

Charles stands up and pulls me up.

C: I think that's enough for today. Good night.

I wish them also a good night before I follow Charles to the bed room.

A: I don't wanna be an uncle!

He yells after us. We ignore it with a laugh and go to cuddle into Charles bed. Charles still feels nervous and it looks like  he wanna tell me something.

C: I'm really sorry for them.

E: That's fine. They're just curios. I would be too.

C: I wish it could be easier for us to get to know each other more.

E: Well now we have some time. Tell me, when is the next race?

I roll onto my tummy to watch him. He grins putting my hair behind my ear.

C: Next week. I hope I can be world champion this season.

E: Oh.

I didn't expect him to be gone so fast again. I don't want him to leave me. I need him.

C: Someone getting sad?

Charles nudges into my side, teasing me.

E: Maybeeee.. maybe a little bit.

He pulls me on top of him to kiss him. We get more passionate and enjoy making out to the fullest. The butterflies come alive.
I stop to look at him. I put my hand on his cheek.

E: I know you're gonna be world champion this year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.1K 21
He is one of the best racers in Formula 1. She is a widow from Northamptonshire. Victoria has a lot of emotional baggage brought about by her past. ...
26K 488 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...
49.1K 1.1K 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
39.1K 613 20
Charles Leclerc and Athena Laurent used to date until One day she found out she was pregnant. Charles had just signed a contract with Ferrari and he'...