Secret identities

Tatiana_frog_08 tarafından

Welcome to Lucia Gomez's life. A young special CIA agent. She is one of the youngest and best agents who was... Daha Fazla

0.1 intro
0.2 Intro
Prologue
1. Illegal adoption?
2. She's alive?
3. Enzo Moretti
4. Our Lucia
5. Childhood bestfriend
6. Throw a party
7. Friday night
8. Italian mafia princess
9. 真夜中
10. Boring day
11. Lil bro
12. Bloodhounds
Family intro
Family intro 2
13. Family and drama
14. Bonding
15. Petty gang
16. Your mind the worst enemy
17. Girls day out
18. Childhood album
Important!
20. Best film of your life
21. The Maldives
Villa tour
22. No parents
23. Bitchy brothers
24. Fallen cheerleader
25. Rivals
26. Night out
27. Pathological liar
28. Mafia
Bedrooms
29. Sneaking out
30. Aunt Azzurra
0.3 Intro
31. Halloween party
32. The voices

19. Nonno

1K 35 5
Tatiana_frog_08 tarafından

I left taking a towel with me and my phone. I left my room after putting on my slippers. I got to the pool and everyone was already there.

I sat my phone, towel and sunglasses on a free sunbed so I wouldn't have to sit at the sun later.

Aly was already playing chicken fight with Valentino, Zackary and Arturo and she was on top of Valentino.

"Lucy. Wanna join?" Aly asked as I stood in front of the pool just staring.

"No, thanks. I'll just dip my feet in." I yelled back giving her a smile. It was fake.

I was basically glaring deadly at the pool water as if it had done me something. I felt eyes on me and like someone was sneaking up on me. I acted like I didn't sense anything and when the person put their hands on me, I grabbed their arm before I they could push me and pushed them instead.

The person popped their head out the water and started coughing running their hand down their face and through their hair. It was Dami.

"Hey, what was that for?" He shouted with a playful glare.

"Don't act innocent. You started it." I yelled and shook my head. I knew he was distracting me as usual felt another person behind me.

I moved quickly as they were about to tackle me to the pool. What do they want from me?

Donatello dipped his head over the water and I laughed at their faces. Before I could even process what was happening, I was picked up by the waist making my eyes widen.

The person ran with me to the pool before I could process and jumped. I was in a trance and could barely move or open my mouth to scream. But as soon as the water touched me I climbed to the person with dear life, wrapping my legs and arms around them and shut my eyes tight.

I felt the person come up out of the water and could hear the laughs of everyone and the parents talking, but I blocked them all.

"Hey, you ok?" I heard Nico whisper into my ear. My heart to my chest and I could hear my blood rush to my ears.

"Y-yea." I stuttered by didn't let go. He started swimming to the side of the pool and he ripped me off him much to my dismay.

I was so scared I was trembling.

"Piccola, look at me." He told me. I took a deep breath as I calmed down in looked up at me.

"You can't swim?" He asked but sounded much like a statement. I sigh knowing there was no use hiding it from him.

Everyone was too busy in their own thing to notice us and I'm glad as I didn't want any attention. I'm not embarrassed but still.

It's only because I can't swim. It's because I've been drowned for god knows how many times ever since I was little. I can't get over the times I've been drowned. It brings back memories. Unwanted memories.

"You good, bambina?" I snapped out the memory that slipped into mind.

I smiled and nodded slightly not trusting my own voice. He didn't look like he believed me. Of course, he can see through me. What I picked up on Nico since I moved in was that he was really observing and silent. He never talks unless spoken to, even then he only says a few words.

I've caught him trying to read and figure me out a couple times. He came out empty handed. I've mastered the art of not being able to be read. I'm not an open book and so isn't he. It's hard reading him too. But his eyes are like mine. Dead. But not as dead. I can see he's been through something that changed him. Just don't know what.

We haven't talked that much except for that night he saw me in my worst. Agh. I still can't believe he had to be. I think Angelo and Vinezio saw it too.

I came back to reality and realized he was giving me a somewhat worried look.

"No, I can't. No one has ever taught me how to swim." I half truthfully said. It wasn't the full thrush but still part of it.

I saw the surprised pass in his eyes and barely caught it. He stared at me, analysing me for a second.

"I can teach you if you want. We have an inside pool, so you don't have to worry about the others finding out." I contemplated for a minute as I didn't know if I wanted to. But it could come to an advantage.

"Fine." I let out. I still wasn't sure but whatever. I just hope I won't panic or anything. He nodded. He sat down beside me and I furrowed my brows.

He looked down at me before turning to the pool staring at the others play without saying anything. I didn't anything too as it felt nice that he's keeping my company. The comfortable silence felt nice too.

We spent the afternoon together at the backyard, swimming, playing games out the water and grilling and eating while making conversation.

Tom and Mass fell asleep each on my side while Mia was asleep on my lap. It was probably past their bedtime as the sun was setting. I guess they were really tired after the long and tire full day they had.

I was looking at stars while laying back on the couch around the fire pit. It was my first time having barbecue actually. And it was amazing.

"Lucy, we'll be taking them to bed." Mira said as she and my two aunts came. Rayan took Mass while Ilaria took Tom. As Mira was about to take Mia she wouldn't let go and climbed to me, fisting my oversized shirt I put on into a fist with her tiny little hands.

"Looks like someone had a favourite." Mira chuckled. I smiled.

"Don't worry. I'll take her to bed." I told her standing up and she nodded. I left to put her to bed as all the others helped clean and tidy.

I smiled at the guards in the way and got to Mia's room which was on the other side of our wing. I got her all clean and ready for bed and laid her down for bed.

I stayed with her for a while because she woke up as soon as I laid her down and she fell asleep after a few minutes.

I left and went to the game room where the other teenagers were playing games. I watched them play and got bored so I left.

I went to the kitchen to grab an energy drink and was met with Ami who was waiting some snacks and on his phone. I grabbed the drink from the fridge and sat beside him.

He looked up and gave me a smile which I returned. We started talking and laughing.

Time passed by and he both got bored. "Ami, wanna sneak out?" I asked as the idea popped into mind.

"And where should we go?" He asked.

"Let's go to the nearest grocery shop ." I said and jumped off the stool. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my room and grabbed the keys to my Bugatti.

We went to the garage after and there was my beauty. Haven't seen him for a while and it was confusing as to why it hadn't arrived earlier. Probably got shipped late or something.

We got into the car after I pursued him that I would drive. He didn't trust me but he didn't have drivers license and it is my car.

With a grin, I started driving out the underground garage and the fun came to a halt when we came to the gates getting stopped by the guards.

I prayed to god that they'd let us out before rolling down the window, reviling two guards at my side and another at Ami's.

I gave them a big smile hiding my nervousness. "Hi." I said and mentally scolded myself for how it came out.

Thank god it was the guards I got to know for the past week. Alessandro, Bruno and Giovanni.

"Hey, principessa, Amadeo." Bruno greeted with a nod and a small smile to me.

"Did you get permission from your parents?" Ales asked. I gave him a nervous smile to which they raised their brows at and looked at each other.

"No..." I dragged. They shook their heads in disapproval.

"Then I'm afraid we can't let you guys out." Gio said sternly.

"Oh, com'n guys. Just this once." Ami pleaded and it seemed to amuse them and they just laughed.

"Can't you guys just let us go just this once? Please." I pleaded showing them my puppy eyes and a pout.

"I promise, they won't even know we're gone!" I begged.

They stopped laughing and stared at me before looking at each other with an unsure look then turned back to us.

"We can't, you know that princess." Gio spoke.

I made my eyes tear up and made my bottom lips tremble slightly. "Please." I said in the most baby like voice I got.

Damm, might as well be an actor with my acting skills, aye?

They looked conflicted. Poor guys, are too afraid of my father and brothers.

"We promise we won't tell anyone and we'll take full responsibility if they find I it!" I exclaimed with desperation. I'm too desperate to go out. I can't stay there a second longer.

The air in that house feels too heavy. I can't stay indoor or even near the same place for that long.

With a sigh, Bruno nodded. "Fine, but you won't tell your dad?"

"I won't, my lips are sealed." I said winking at him. Thank god, I knew I should be close to Bruno. Another favourite guard to the list.

"Na ah, not so fast. You guys will be taking the guards with you. They will be close by in case something happens." He instructed to which we nodded.

He nodded at Gio to open the gates after the three had a conversation with their eyes not saying anything.

Seconds later, Gio opened the gates. "Thank you so much guys. I owe you one." I told them. They chuckled at me and I drove off.

...
"FASTER YOU PIECE IMBECILE." I yelled as I held a sword in my had and pointed it out and my eye had an eyepatch.

"AYE, CAPTAIN." Ami yelled back as he ran faster, pushing me in the cart and I had to grip the sides because, but was too late and fell off.

I burst out laughing and Ami too. We were practically rolling on the ground as people were staring at us strangely.

Half an hour later and we were thrown out the shop after being chased for ten minutes. We might have played food fight at the vegetable market and stolen a kid from a mother who ran after us screaming.

You can't blame us, it's the drugs. Plus the kid was having the time of his life.

If you call screaming bloody that, then sure.

You were the one who told her to do that

Yeah and it was funny watching

It's not my fault. We just took some drugs and they're pretty strong.

The bodyguards had to apologise and pay for all the damage we did at the rude guy's shop.

We drove to some cliff after stopping at another shop to buy Chinese food, snacks and drinks. We got out the car and sat at the hood with our door and drinks. And oh, we also ditched the guards.

We watched the sunset and I just then realised we've been out for hours as the drugs has worn off. I checked the time to see it was almost 1.

"Shit, Ami. It's almost one!" I yell with wide eyes, jumping off the car.

Ami's eyes widened in shock and he jumped off too. "We're screwed." He said. We both quickly grab our things and put them at the trunk off the car.

"Here, I'll drive." I said as he drove earlier. He threw my keys to me and we got in.

"Drive fast, Luce." He told them as we got in. And did just that, I started the car, backed up and stepped hard on the brake before he could put on the his seatbelt.

"Slow down!" He shouted as he held his seat for dear life. I just laughed and sped through the streets as cars passed by. I took sharp turns and didn't stop till we got to the gates, not caring if I was about to hit someone or went over the speed or didn't stop at red lights.

Don't have time for that.

Go, my bitch

No! Stop encouraging her Eli, that's dangerous!!!

Oh shut up, Inisa. Acting like you've never done something illegal

THAT'S CAUSE I HAVEN'T!

Really? Remember that time you got so drunk and blew up a building with over three hundred people in it?

That was a one time thing and they were fucking rapists

Can you guys shut the hell up? I'm about to be sent to my death bed

Sorry

Sorry, my bitch

I mentally sigh. The guards opened the gates with glares sent to us.

"What happened to 'they won't even know we're gone,'?" Ales asked mimicking my voice.

"*Gasps* I don't sound like that." I said offended to which they rolled their eyes at me and chuckled.

"Come on. Move, your parents are waiting for y'all." Gio said.

"They were about to eat us whole like sheesh. I'm never gonna let y'all out." Bruno said with wide eyes and wiped away his forehead in relief, like he had sweat.

I and Ami laugh at him as Ales slapped him upside the head and Bruno pouted.

"Kids. Go." Gio said with an emotionless face.

"Yes, sir." I said saluting him and he gave me a deadpanned look while the others laughed at me. Gio is the coldest of them all but also the biggest teddy bear.

I started driving up the long drive way and then parked the car in the garage. We got out and hoped we didn't make a lot of noises.

We tried sneaking in hoping to god that they probably forgot about it and were doing their own thing no. But who am I kidding? They were camping in front of the garage door. Dad, my uncles, aunts and Ami's parents.

Our eyes widened and we froze and if our feet were glued to the ground. They head serious looks on their face and some emotionless.

It was so silent and the tense atmosphere was practically choking me. No one moved or said anything. They just stared. Do they have a staring problem?

"Someone has to say something or I'll die of the early silence. And that can't happen." I blurted shaking my head imagining myself die of boredom. I'm cringing.

Dad raised a brow and shook his head in disappointment. I felt a slight sense of an unfamiliar feeling, almost like I felt regret? I brushed the feeling off.

"Who let you go out?" He asked with an emotionless voice.

"Ok. Don't blame it on Giovanni, Bruno or Alessandro. We convinced them and I used my puppy eyes and they had nothing with this to do-." I rambled but then shut up as I saw the look they gave me.

"Where were you?"

"Oh, us? We just went to the store." I replied calmly. They looked at me like they didn't believe me.

"You're telling me that you guys didn't get high in a store and got thrown at then ditched the guards." Mira raised her brows at us expectedly.

I and Ami looked at each other then turned to them. I shrugged with a bored look.

"No point in lying I see." Ami said just as bored as me. Mira scoffed at us and glared.

"You guys know you're grounded now right?" Dad said.

"Bullshit. You lot were just as trouble some as these two, always sneaking off to god knows where. Let the kids love." Nonno said as he came from nowhere.

I grinned at me and came over kissing my forehead with a small barely smile. I know for sure that I'm safe now as I see the kind power he has over everyone.

I and Ami turned to them with a smirk just to see them with mouth agape like they couldn't believe he just did that.

"And you young boy, better take good care of my nipotina." Nonno warned Ami with an emotionless on his face.
(Granddaughter)

Ami quickly nodded his head with fear, scared to which I chuckled at.

"Dad-." Papa started but Nonno cut him off with a hard glare and it stopped him from continuing.

Inside I was doing a happy dance but at the outside u was grinning like an idiot. Nonno ushered us out while the rest were left mouths agape.

I and Ami snickered at them as we made our way to the game way, where we know the rest were as their loud ass voices echoed around the mansion.

...
I fell asleep somehow which isn't surprising, as I haven't been getting as much sleep as before.

I woke up in my room in the middle of the night, panting. Nightmare. They've been coming back lately, thankfully I wasn't a screamer in my sleep.

Someone must've brought me to my room after I fell asleep keep. I didn't want to go back to sleep because I know I couldn't. But then I thought of Nico. I felt safe in his arms, something I never feel.

After having a whole argument in my head I stood up with a heavy sigh and walked to the door opening it. He did tell me I could come whenever I want and that his door was always open.

I popped my head out the room and looked down the hall. There was no one. I walked out closing the door behind me and slowly walked to his door.

I stopped in front of it. I didn't really know if he was home because he comes late at night. I opened the door quietly and slowly. I peeked in and saw him typing away on his laptop.

He looked up and stared at me as I stared back.

"What are you doing awake?" He asked closing his laptop. I shrugged walking over to his bed and climbed up. Why is his bed so high?

I sat down beside him and looked up at him. He stared down at me before sighing and shaking his head.

He opened his arm making me confused. "Come here." He told me. I stared for a second before crashing into him squeezing him.

He hugged me back and kissed my head. I closed my eyes with a content smile. I didn't realize I needed a hug. I feel like Nico understands me without even saying anything. It felt like I could trust him even though I didn't know him.

We stayed silent like we were at the pool. I listened to his slow heart beat as it helped me calm down.

"Wanna talk?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. I didn't really felt like talking. Never been easy to talk about my past. Actually, I've never even told a single soul about my past. I don't dare saying it out loud.

He sighed as he realised I wasn't going to speak.

"You know you could always come talk to me, I'll always listen, sorellina. You should go to sleep now." He told me.

I nodded slightly against his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair making me immediately feel tired and my eyes felt heavy so I rested them.

Before I even knew it, I fell asleep, but before I could fall into my dark little world, I felt a kiss on my cheeks.

I woke up like usual and got ready before leaving to do my normal everyday routine. Waking my baby sister awake. Who cares if she's only 30 min younger? She's still my baby.

Walking into her messy room I sigh shaking my head. My eyes were met with her empty bed. Seriously. Is she changing her sleep schedule, now? Should I change mine too?

I ran out and thought of checking Nic's room first because, why not? I barged in and sure enough, they were both cuddling. Little shit is stealing my twinny. I glare at him before a spectacular idea comes into mind.

I went to my room grabbing my two speakers and went back to Nic's room. I connect my phone to the speakers and picked a song from Taylor swift and played it in full volume.

Lucia basically jumped out her skin and almost fell off the bed if it weren't for Nico's hand around her waist, while he looked like he wasn't that fazed.

I burst out laughing and clutched my stomach bending.

"Hahah. You should've seen your face, Lucy." I got out between laughs. She slowly sat up with a deadly glare sent my way. I immediately stopped laughing and I felt nervous.

Sheesh. Why is my little sister so scary. She reminds me so much of Nic, they could've been twins as they both are so intimidating, but they're completely different personalities tells them apart.

I gulped as I knew what was coming next. Next thing I knew I was running for my life screaming at the top of my lungs. The guards were laughing at me as I was getting chased by a raged Lucia. She's definitely not a morning person.

Ya think?

You're supposed to stop me from doing stupid things, aren't the brain supposed to be smart?

You choose to ignore me so I'm only here to watch you do stupid things, not help you with your dumb choices in life

Wow. I really think people are hating on me.

I kept screaming and running trying to get rid of her as she was on my tail. She was right behind me and the guards were just stifling laughs. Why are they just standing there, I thought it's their job to protect us?

I ran down the stairs still screaming and started running to the kitchen, but as soon as I turned to the side of the stairs and ran, I fell forward almost breaking my know at the process.

I didn't realize what had happened until I heard the laughter of my demon sister from top of me.

"Get off me you demon." I yelled trying to wiggle myself from under her. She didn't budge and just laughed louder.

"You stupid shit. Thought you could get away this time. Well, looks like lucks not on your side today, buddy." She mocked cackling.

"You witch, get off me. Someone, help. Anyone?" I shouted for help.

"What's with the commotion?" I heard dad's voice and my eyes widened in relief.

"Thank god. Dad, get the devil off me." I yelled struggling to get her off. I heard a sigh before a second later dad came to view and ripped her off me.

"Heyyyy." Lucia whined. "I didn't get the chance to give him a taste of his own medicine." She said glaring at me.

She tried to get out dad's grip and I quickly stood up with a shriek hiding behind my older cousins.

"No, no, no. You can't save him. You're supposed to be on my side." She pouted and I stuck my tongue out at her.

She started kicking again, trying to get out dad's grip, but nothing worked as she was so little compared to him.

I looked around and realized that everyone was staring at his either amused or annoyed. Probably because we woke them up.

You mean you woke them up

Nope

"I'll strangle you guys to death if you don't shut the hell up." Donatello threatened with a glare.

I and Lucia shared a glance before we both burst out in laughter. I heard him growl at us making us laugh harder.

We soon calmed down and Lucia had to get dragged away from me as she tried to kill me. I went and sat at the dining table with the rest as we waited for the few ones left.

After breakfast we all went our own way and I left with the guys to the gaming room to play some COD.

4125 words

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

126 3 10
She is a Mafia Bosses daughter and a total badass He is a normal online college student and very Innocent. Do I need to say more? ...
2.2K 537 32
Elena, a girl who saw her family getting murdered in front of her eyes and was left with Bella, her stepsister who meant nothing to her. Stefan, who...
5.7M 183K 104
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
9.9K 547 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...