Shattering Constellations | C...

By Blisopoppy

I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is... More

Prologue (read at ur own risk cause its super cringy😰; might change it soon)
✩* ⋆ 1 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 2 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 3 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 4 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5.5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 6 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 7 ⋆ *✩
8
9
I-how? (Not a chapter)
✩* ⋆ 10 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 11 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 12 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 14 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 15 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 16 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 17 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 18 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 20 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 22 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 23 ⋆ *✩
✨6.9k😳
✩* ⋆ 24 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 25 ⋆ *✩
Bye bye cover 😌
✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 27 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 28 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 29 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 30 ⋆ *✩
🐣🇺🇸🎉🥚Easter day special🥚🎉🇺🇸🐣
✩* ⋆ 31 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 32 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 33 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 34 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 35 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 36 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 37 ⋆ *✩
Q&A

✩* ⋆ 19 ⋆ *✩

494 24 61
By Blisopoppy

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Confusion ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

Apparently, Father told us that we needed to attend the Romanov ball that the Russian Empire is hosting tonight. He should've told us earlier! I don't have enough time to prepare for something so marvelous.

I rummage through my billions of dresses, trying to decide which color and what type of dress is appropriate. It's so difficult to choose! I look pretty in all of them. I would ask Mommy for help right now but I know she's busy herself. She's making macarons. I could ask New Zealand, but I don't like her taste and I can hear her screaming from her room. I grumble in annoyance. Father, Canada, and Australia have it easier. All they had to do was wear a simple dress shirt and dress pants. Why is life so hard for me?!

I peek my head out my door and find Canada walking in his dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants. He's wearing a golden chain making everything much better. I drag him inside my room and lock the door preventing him from leaving. He looks at me in shock then a smug smirk appears on his face. "Need help impressing your boyfriends?"

I glare at him, "no you f*cking Maple syrup."

Canada shrugs, "see you later then."

I grabbed his arm so he wouldn't leave. As much as I hate doing this, I need help. "I'm having a hard time picking out a dress. Please help me." I beg on my knees, looking up at him with f*cking puppy eyes.

Canada grins, liking how I'm begging for his help. I'm not the type to plead. I get what I want. But sometimes it's too much work or I'm desperate, so I beg. "Alright." Canada chuckles, patting my head. He walks over to my clothes and instantly picks out a dress for me. "Try this one." He says, throwing the dress onto my face.

"You're going to mess up my hair!" I shriek.

"Sorry Amy." Canada chuckles.

I huff then take a good look at the dress. It's a silky emerald satin gown that I haven't worn in so long. The dress has an open back and a v-neck. "Are you sure?" I ask in which Canada nods his head. I drag myself into the bathroom to change.

I strip down and put the dress on. Do I have to wear a bra? I can literally see it in the dress. I take them off, but then I don't want my breasts to be flying everywhere. Well they won't because the dress will be tight enough to hold them in place. "Maple," I mumble shyly. I hear a hum from the other side of the door. "Should I wear my bra?" I whisper.

"I can't hear you!" Canada says. I curse. Is he teasing me or is he serious?

"Should I wear a bra?" I asked a little louder this time, but I stuttered. I hear silence from the other side. I flushed in embarrassment. Asking my brother isn't the best choice. I should've asked New Zealand or Mommy if they weren't so busy.

"I mean, if they won't fall out—I guess?" Canada nervously chuckles. I say thanks and mentally slap myself for being so weird.

I take my bra off and put on my dress. I zip it up and look at myself in the mirror. I can't help but blush. I look so f*cking pretty! I used to feel so insecure about my body. I would always wear baggy clothes to cover my body. It was not until middle school when I started loving myself. Everyday, I would stand in front of the mirror telling myself that I'm beautiful. It was weird at first and now I'm accustomed to seeing my body. I'm proud to show the scars on my back and leg. They're, in my opinion, attractive in a way.

I walk out the bathroom and walk over to Canada who's sitting on my bed. He turns to look at me and gasps his funny Canadian gasp. "My sister's definitely getting laid tonight, eh!" He wiggled his eyebrows teasingly with that awfully sweet smile of his.

I blush in embarrassment, "shut the f*ck up, Maple! I know for a fact you're going to get tons of girls surrounding you. I bet Germany would even start falling for you!" I laugh.

Canada glares at me, "he has a girlfriend and he isn't gay."

"You want him to be." I wink. Canada groans in frustration and I laugh at his misery. He gets up and makes his way to my desk, taking out my necklace.

He put it on me and smiled softly, "don't lose it again."

I scoff, "I won't. I'm not that forgetful."

Canada rolls his eyes and chuckles. "I found these green heels for you to wear. Sadly, with these on I'll still be taller than you." He sighs sarcastically.

I huff and cross my arms, "just you wait, Maple. I will be as tall as the Empire State Building!"

"Sure." He smirked teasingly. I put on the heels he picked out and wobbled around trying to stand in them. It's been so long since I wore heels with such a high platform. I grab onto Canada, afraid I'll fall down to my doom. He chuckles, "let's find you a better pair then."

"I can manage!" I huff, finding my balance.

Canada walks to the door and opens it. He turns to me with a slight grin on his face, "come then, let's go."

I swallow hard. I started walking towards him—and then I tripped. Thankfully Canada caught me before I made contact with the ground. I whine, "I used to be so good at this!"

Canada chuckles, shaking his head. "You'll have to start learning again." He carries me onto my bed and I watch him shuffle through my many high heels. He eventually finds another pair of emerald heels. This one is only 2.5 inches while the one I'm wearing is 5 inches. I'm happy I have so many heels to wear.

I switched my heels and now I'm finally able to hold my balance. "Thanks Maple!" I smile.

"No problem. Let's go help Mommy make the macarons. She was scurrying everywhere." Canada says. I nod my head and we head down to find a flour covered Mommy.

"We'll take over. Go change." I push her towards the stairs. She says thank you and Maple and I start working in the kitchen. Mommy was almost done. It just came to the assembly portion.

'^'

We arrived at the winter palace. I gasp at how majestic it looks. The pillars, the golden decor, and the bright yellow paint. It's all so magical! I hear New Zealand squealing in delight. This is her first time at a ball. She hugs my waist, giggling the whole walk to the front doors. The soldiers bow down to us as we make our way inside.

The scene is breathtaking. The floors are made of marble, so are the two stairs on either side. The walls are painted with angels and other worldly forms. It seems so surreal. In front of us is a crowded room full of countries.

"This way," a servant bows and leads us to the room full of countries.

New Zealand shrieks, "I can't wait to see your boyfriend!"

Mommy and Father turn to me in confusion. "Kiwi, I'm not dating him." I glare. She giggles and continues teasing me. We enter the dining hall.

An empire greets us. "Welcome to the Romanov ball." The Empire slightly bows. He's wearing a white military uniform with golden badges.

"Thank you for inviting us, R.E." Mommy slightly bows, alongside Father. Following our parents we also bow.

"My pleasure. And you must be Америка," the empire smiles towards me.

"Yes your majesty." I bow again. I can feel confused stares from my family members.

The empire chuckles, "No need to be so formal." I flush in embarrassment. The empire grins, "I've heard a lot about you from my son. Tell me, how do you feel about him?"

I feel my Father's menacing glare. I swallow dryly before replying. "He's one of my best friends." I smile, trying to cover my nervousness. I don't think the empire or my parents liked the reply. Father doesn't want me to be too close with Russia. He would rather us be allies. Mommy of course reciprocated his idea like she always does. The empire, however, I don't know what he thinks. And I also find it surprising Russia would talk about me in front of his dad. Now I'm curious. What does the empire know about me?

"Anyways, my eldest son will lead your children to the other table." The empire smiles, pulling away a country from the crowd. The empire leaves with my parents, leaving us with this new stranger.

"Welcome, my name is Soviet." He says with little emotion. Soviet is wearing a white suit with a sickle and hammer pin on the left. There's a scar on his left cheek and there's an eyepatch on his right eye. I feel New Zealand hide behind Canada and I. She's probably scared of him.

Canada smiles, "nice to meet you Soviet. My name is Canada, this is my sister America—" Canada starts introducing us. I can't help but notice Soviet's gaze on my body. It feels uncomfortable being looked at as some thing. I frown. It feels disgusting. I should've not worn this gown.

"Follow me," he mumbles. We do. Canada and I look at each other, both understanding Soviet is distraught and frustrated. We get to the table where all the teenagers are chatting. New Zealand and Australia go to their friends, Canada goes to Germany and Poland, while I situate myself between Russia and China—basically disrupting their conversation.

China smirks, "lovely seeing you here, 美国." He takes my hand and kisses it. I snatch my hand away angrily making him laugh his *ss off. China's wearing a red dress shirt with a golden dragon symbol that covers half of his shirt and some blood red pants. He's also wearing silver chains and his usual silver watch on his left wrist.

"Привет Америка." Russia smiles. His smile is so f*cking cute! I smile back. At least he isn't as annoying as China. Russia's wearing a black collared shirt matched with black pants. He's not wearing any accessories besides a silver ring on his index finger.

I have to admit, they're both handsome. No wonder they're well known in school. "美国, don't be mad at me." China pouts. He leans towards me, making me try keeping our faces at a distance. My back makes contact with Russia and that's where I'm stuck. It's not fun being sandwiched between two super attractive males. I try my best to control the blood flowing to my face, not wanting to get teased further.

"F*ck you," I huff. He chuckles and starts playing with my cheeks by squeezing them. I blush more at his gesture. Where are my hands? Why don't I want him to stop? I feel Russia's cold hands trace the scars on my back and I shiver at the touch. He seems curious.

"Oooo!"

My eyes grow wide and I freeze in place. China looks at me with confusion and then looks for the owner of the voice. Russia also stops touching my back.

I turn to see New Zealand with her sh*t eating grin. "Nice seeing you guys again." New Zealand purrs. Australia looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows teasingly. I groan in frustration and bang my head on the table, getting stares from the other countries.

Great. Just great...

'^'

Thankfully, everyone's eating in peace. I chatted with Soviet and Third Reich to know more about their lives. They graduated high school a few years earlier and are now helping their parents govern (there's no need for college in this AU. You learn everything in high school).

I hum, "Do the government policies affect your relationship?"

"His ideas certainly do. I'm not quite fond of communism." Third Reich laughs half heartedly.

Soviet glares at her, "you'll understand how great it is soon."

"I doubt it—"

"Attention, America!" I hear New Zealand's voice on the speaker. I feel everyone's eyes on me. Where did she find a microphone? Australia is gone too. Does this mean— "America, dare or dare?"

"What kind of question is that?" I mumble, only to find Australia holding a microphone up to my face. "Aussie?!" I shriek. I slightly startled myself as my voice echoed through the dining hall.

"Dare or dare?! Answer the question!" New Zealand huffs.

I look at Russia who is equally as confused as me. "Where did you find the mic?" He asks Australia.

Australia shrugs, "I asked a maid and she gave it to me."

Russia looks over at Soviet and they both seem very panicked over the situation. "Give me the microphone. It doesn't belong in your hands." Soviet commands.

Australia shivers, "hurry up Amy. My life is at stake!"

I sigh, "dare."

I hear New Zealand squeal. "I dare you to kiss Russia and China!"

I bite my lips nervously. The eyes staring and China's seductive grin is making me feel embarrassed and exposed. "Go on Amy. Everyone's waiting." Canada snickers. I glare at him, burning madly.

"Remember, with the tongue! And yes, I will expose your darkest secret if you don't do it." New Zealand adds, getting my Father to start protesting only for the Russian Empire to shut him up. I feel my face burning up in flames.

"F*ck it." I kiss China, covering our connected lips with my hand. His eyes go wide at the sudden gesture but soon closes. He passionately kisses me back. I can hear Australia gasp which makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't like kissing in public. It makes me feel judged.

I pull away and turn to Russia. I immediately kiss him and cover our lips with my hands not wasting any time. I want this to be over. He tenderly kisses back. Gosh why am I enjoying this? I break the kiss, panting. I can't believe I kissed two guys. I feel my lips, wondering if I really did that.

"I got it all on video!" Poland grins evilly.

"Pola!" I shriek (Poland and I are now friends. She got over the fact that China chose me over her and accepted my existence because Germany persuaded her to give our friendship a shot). "Delete it right now!" I demand. She shakes her head.

I bury my head in my hands. This is so embarrassing. I don't want to go back home and face Father's wrath. He'll definitely ban me from seeing China and Russia!

"Sorry for the interruption, you can eat now. Poland will send you the video if you want it." New Zealand giggles. The orchestra starts playing music in the background, but everyone is still silent. New Zealand pops out from under the table.

"Kiwi." I growl.

She turns to Soviet and Third Reich, "thanks for the distraction."

The two siblings look at each other and back at her confused. "You're welcome?" Third Reich smiles. I grumble some curses.

"Admit that you liked it." China hums, resting his head on his hand. I blush and look away from him.

"It was a dare!"

'^'

After eating, it was time for the royal ball. The Russian Empire and his husband, the German Empire, gracefully led the way in a captivating slow waltz. Eventually, all the empires find their partners to dance with.

"China! Would you like to dance with me?" New Zealand giggles, grabbing China's hand. The two start waltzing towards the other dancing countries. I giggle. Even though I hate her presence sometimes, she always brings a smile to my face.

"May I have this dance?"

I turn around to see Russia holding out his hand for mine. I stare at him, completely speechless. My heart stops for a moment before it starts pumping rapidly. I feel my face burn up hotter than the sun. I slowly take his hand. He smiles and pulls me onto the dance floor.  Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?

He places his hands on my waist. I shiver and place mine on his shoulders. Why do I want him to touch me? Why do I want to hug him so badly? I look up at him and find him gazing down at me with a soft smile. "You look beautiful tonight, Америка."

I turn my head to the side, trying to hide my blush. "F*ck you." I mumble. I hear him chuckle, making me burn up even more. He looks so attractive and adorable when he laughs! Before I knew it, I tripped on myself and fall onto his chest. "Sorry," I say, finding my balance again. I'm met with his smirk. "Don't you dare say anything." I warn. Russia rolls his eyes teasingly with a grin on his face. I puff my cheeks and huff.

"Why is the song so slow?!" I hear Australia whine from the crowd. Why are my siblings the ones making a whole ruckus? To his demand, the orchestra starts picking up the pace.

"You're in big trouble when we get home young man!" Father's voice booms, sending a shiver down my spine. Australia dashes away into the crowd scared of Father's wrath.

"It's time to switch partners!" The announcer speaks. I say my farewells to Russia and find myself dancing with his older brother, Soviet.

"Hey Soviet." I smiled at him. He nods his head. I let my eyes wander around the ballroom. New Zealand is dancing with Father and getting scolded by him. Typical Father. Germany's dancing with Poland. He's blushing like crazy! Russia's dancing with China. Australia's running around the dancing couples and making funny remarks. Wait, where is Canada? I look around to find him dancing with Ukraine. I frown. They seem to be getting along again unless it's only on the surface.

"Is something wrong?" Soviet asked me with an eyebrow raised.

I bite my bottom lip, "nothing's wrong."

He sighs, "you're clearly lying."

"Says who?"

"Says your face."

I roll my eyes, "fine, but don't tell anyone." He nods his head. I don't trust him, but Russia said he wanted to break Canada's and Ukraine's relationship too. "I'm worried my brother will fall in love with Ukraine again. He's already gotten his heart broken into millions of pieces because of her."

Soviet hums, "I don't approve of their relationship either. But as long as they stay friends, it's alright." That surprised me. I wonder if he knows to what extent Russia went to break their relationship. How hard it was to plan every little detail out. How hard it was for me to watch my brother cry over his loved one. Why would he care? He's only an influence affecting Russia's thoughts.

Soviet must've noticed me dozing off into my own thoughts. He cleared his throat to get my attention and successfully did. "Россия told me a lot about you." He says. I tilt my head, a little confused.

"What'd he say?"

Soviet smirks, "one thing is that you suck at picking movies."

"I do not!" I huff.

"Do too."

"Well, I know you have a thing for your step sister, Third Reich." I grin evilly.

His face suddenly turns red, "I would never."

"Oh yes you would. I can tell by how you look at her." I wink. Soviet fumes in anger and embarrassment. I laugh at his facial expressions. Who knew he's not as scary when you make him flustered.

"Who told you?" he asks, glaring at me.

"I figured." I shrug. He looks at me, probably realizing that I shouldn't be messed with. Well, I hope that's what he's thinking. "Did you tell anyone?" I press.

He shook his head, "my parents would be disgusted if they found out. (Third Reich and Soviet aren't blood related)"

"Sucks to be you!" I giggle.

"So uplifting." He rolls his eyes with a grin on his face.

'^'

"Why are you telling all your family members that I have a bad taste in movies?!" I glare at Russia, to which he laughs. "We only watched one movie together! How would you know the rest of the movies I choose are bad?" I grumble, crossing my arms.

"One movie says a lot." He smiles, patting me on the back. My bare back. His hand sends tingles down my spine and I feel my stomach flip. I ignore it. At least I try too.

"Then you pick a movie." I huff.

"Bet." Russia smirks. He makes his way over to China and drags him away from whoever he's talking to.

"俄罗斯, I was talking to someone," China snaps. Russia only rolls his eyes. He then grabs me by the hand and pulls us out of the ballroom. I don't like being dragged around. I am an independent country that doesn't need help with the simplest task: walking. "Where are we going?" China asks, breaking the silence.

"To watch a movie." Russia hums.

"I doubt it will be good." I groan.

"Horror?" China asks. Russia nods. "Yes!" China cheers.

I shiver. I'm not a fan of horror films. I can tolerate it, but I get nightmares. F*cking nightmares! I would wake up with wounds from where I got hurt in my dream. "Can we not watch horror?" I stutter. I don't want to be bashed in the head again. Or even worse being stabbed to death.

"Is 美国 scared?" China taunts.

I clench my fists and bite my lip. "Please." I whisper. I hear them mumble something to each other. I feel like crying. I don't want to experience the pain. The pain of being tortured over and over again.

"We can watch a romantic film, if you like." Russia suggests. I nod my head. Anything but horror.

Russia leads us to his room. His room is painted black & white and his bed sheets match it. The room looks modern in a way because of the simple designs of the chairs and drawers. I imagined it to be more...welcoming.

"Make yourselves comfortable." Russia says, turning on his TV.

I hop onto his bed and take my heels off. Then make my way to the headboard. China sits to my left. He takes my hand in his, to my surprise. We put on a show for others, but we're with Russia. He knows that we're fake dating. Either way I don't pull my hand away.

I feel China's hand trace my back and I shiver at the touch. "China?" I mumble. He hums and continues tracing my scars. I bite my bottom lip, holding back a gasp when he kisses it.

"You're gorgeous." He whispers, kissing my neck. I let out a shaky breath. As much as I don't want this, a greater part of me does; I don't stop him.

"China." I gasp when he starts biting my neck. Father already yelled at me several times because of my hickies. He wants me to stop. I can't help it though. It feels so f*cking good!

I see Russia grin at me. He makes his way over and sits on the right side of me. I look at him, biting my bottom lip because I don't want to moan.

China makes my head turn in his direction and places his lips on mine. I kiss him back, still confused at myself for allowing this to happen. He asked for entrance and I denied it. It's only when I start feeling Russia nibbling my collarbone that my mouth slightly opens. China takes this opportunity. Our tongues fight and he eventually wins.

I break the kiss, panting heavily. Before I knew it, Russia's lips were on mine. Again, I fight for dominance and fail. Now both of their tastes are in my mouth and I can't get the happiness out of me! I pull away, trying to catch my breath.

How did I get here?

"What the f*ck?" I say, breaking the silence. I'm so confused, I don't even blush. What was I thinking? What were they thinking?

China turns my head towards him softly. "You like that, don't you?" He says. I blush. I can see the lust in his eyes.

"No."

"Don't lie, Америка." I hear Russia whisper close to my ear. His hot breath sends tingles down my spine.

I swallow hard. "Yeah?" This seems to satisfy China. He smiles at me. I look around, not wanting to get distracted by his perfect face. What were we doing again? "Are we going to watch the movie?" I ask.

"Right, I forgot." I feel Russia shuffle on the bed to grab the remote from the nightstand. I get comfortable on the bed, resting my back on the headboard. I cross my legs feeling them slightly shake. Sh*t that feeling is back. I bite the inside of my cheek and furrow my eyebrows. It always happens after I get...(physically)teased.

The movie plays on the screen and I slowly find my eyelids get heavier. The last thing I remember was resting my head on Russia's shoulder.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾   ☽༓・˚⁺

It would mean the world to me if you vote for this story or comment ✍️📝😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939 23 5
America, a girl who doesn't like taking a hand in need even if its a desperate or needed situation, however only in some some occasion. America is...
25K 623 16
War in Ukraine surprised many countries, many people were watching what was happening there in horror. The whole world began to hate Russia even more...
33K 1.2K 22
America and Russia had been dating for a while now, Russia had been planning to purpose to his boyfriend until the unexpected happened. America had g...
71.1K 2.2K 19
[RUSAME/COMPLETE -- SEQUEL IS OUT] What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at...